Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:58 pm 
 

xGeneralSureMan wrote:
Looking for black metal styled music with majority clean vocals. Any recs?


These guys are quite different from the norm but enjoyable all the same, Obsidian Chamber. Sounds like Rammstein playing black metal. A good album with some nice guitar and keyboard work.


Top
 Profile  
red_blood_inside
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 pm 
 

Ok, planning to dive into Nargaroth discography, I heard only Black Metal ist Krieg and I think it sucks, so, does Nargatoth have some epic, good or even decent material out there?, I was planning to get Jahreszeiten firs just because I like the cover..., please, help me here
Tx!
_________________
Slavishly steered by redemption
Stricken by Biblical wrath
When solutions lie in compassionate logic
Not hearsay but the will of man

Top
 Profile  
Flugeldufel
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 4:41 pm
Posts: 226
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:02 pm 
 

Sorry man, but Nargaroth sucks. I only have Herbstleyd but it's 70 minutes split between long samples of German movies and mediocre black metal. If you're looking for some epic black metal maybe check out Enslaved - Eld, Emperor - ITNE, Master's Hammer - Ritual, Sacramentum - Far Away from the Sun.

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:18 am 
 

red_blood_inside wrote:
Ok, planning to dive into Nargaroth discography, I heard only Black Metal ist Krieg and I think it sucks, so, does Nargatoth have some epic, good or even decent material out there?, I was planning to get Jahreszeiten firs just because I like the cover..., please, help me here
Tx!


If you wanted to check his work out Jahreszeiten is the album I would recommend. It is quite different to his other albums and I find it to be a very good release, the drums sound very mechanical but there are some nice melodies to be found on it. The album starts very upbeat especially the first section of Frühling which was the subject for many a debate when the album was released but something I have come to know and like. The album becomes more dark as it progresses towards the end. It is based on the change in the seasons, finishing with winter so it reflects on the music. Start here and see what you think.

Top
 Profile  
vengefulgoat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 am
Posts: 977
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:33 pm 
 

MutantClannfear wrote:

I want some totally off-the-wall weirdness, except not like some sort of intentional avant-garde composition. I want weird from the other side of the fence - autistic, naive, outsider, sheltered stuff. The kind of black metal where you hear it and your immediate question is whether or not the artists involved have actually ever heard black metal before.

Maybe Jewicide? It borders between terrible bedroom BM and accidentally interesting weird stuff, if you look at it from 'outsider' perspective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9b_DZI60w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJs1jTmdtbM

Top
 Profile  
red_blood_inside
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:52 pm 
 

STORMM wrote:
If you wanted to check his work out Jahreszeiten is the album I would recommend. It is quite different to his other albums and I find it to be a very good release, the drums sound very mechanical but there are some nice melodies to be found on it. The album starts very upbeat especially the first section of Frühling which was the subject for many a debate when the album was released but something I have come to know and like. The album becomes more dark as it progresses towards the end. It is based on the change in the seasons, finishing with winter so it reflects on the music. Start here and see what you think.

Ok, I got it yesterday, you`re right about the drum sound, specially the double bass sounds like programmed, but I enjoyed it a lot for a first listen, I´ll dig it a bit more and see
Tx a lot
By the way, I love the guitar tone, so... Black Metal haha
_________________
Slavishly steered by redemption
Stricken by Biblical wrath
When solutions lie in compassionate logic
Not hearsay but the will of man

Top
 Profile  
landermint
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:16 pm 
 

Looking for something like Sabbat's The Melody Of Death Mask. Basically Black Metal with lengthy, drawn out, stoner/jam-ish guitar solos, epic feel, 1970s influence

Top
 Profile  
MutantClannfear
Metalhead

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 2365
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:16 pm 
 

vengefulgoat wrote:
MutantClannfear wrote:

I want some totally off-the-wall weirdness, except not like some sort of intentional avant-garde composition. I want weird from the other side of the fence - autistic, naive, outsider, sheltered stuff. The kind of black metal where you hear it and your immediate question is whether or not the artists involved have actually ever heard black metal before.

Maybe Jewicide? It borders between terrible bedroom BM and accidentally interesting weird stuff, if you look at it from 'outsider' perspective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9b_DZI60w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJs1jTmdtbM

I'm aware of them - gave them their only positive review on this website, actually. :) They're another good guideline for what I'm looking for, though.
_________________
Wilytank wrote:
Aeosphorus wrote:
there are post-black metal bands such as ...Sunn O.

When did we start calling Sunn O))) black metal and how soon can we stop?

Top
 Profile  
Syntek
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm
Posts: 620
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 pm 
 

Again, Youtube surfing has yielded nil in terms of results, and there always seems to be that guy on here that posts something equally obscure as it is brilliant, so I thought I'd have a crack here.

My requirements are that it is clear in production, but not overproduced - Anything similar to Obolus' "Demo 2011" would be ideal:




Other than that, I'm completely open to suggestions.
Thanks!


Last edited by Syntek on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
balbulus
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Posts: 967
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:56 pm 
 

I've just been enjoying Fine Red Mist recently, they fulfil your requirements. I have the cassette winging its way to me as we speak.
http://tridroid.bandcamp.com/album/depressive-holocaust
_________________
‎"Suddenly, life has new meaning..."

Top
 Profile  
odium88
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm 
 

black metal bands from france who sings in french?


i would like to listen band like peste noire, good BM and sings in his native language.

someone can share some of them.
thank you


sorry for my bad english..

greetings from venezuela.

Top
 Profile  
Syntek
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm
Posts: 620
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:20 pm 
 

balbulus wrote:
I've just been enjoying Fine Red Mist recently, they fulfil your requirements. I have the cassette winging its way to me as we speak.
http://tridroid.bandcamp.com/album/depressive-holocaust


I don't know what to think of this one.
The riffs are excellent (and actually remind me of Murmuüre somehow), but the timbre of the guitars/vocals really bug me for some reason.

Top
 Profile  
balbulus
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Posts: 967
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:38 pm 
 

Ah, I love that fuzzed-out kind of sound. The vocals do sound a bit more doom/death than black, but I think they work for me. I''l have to check out Murmuüre, too.
_________________
‎"Suddenly, life has new meaning..."

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:53 pm 
 

odium88 wrote:
black metal bands from france who sings in french?


i would like to listen band like peste noire, good BM and sings in his native language.

someone can share some of them.
thank you


sorry for my bad english..

greetings from venezuela.


Try out Aldaaron a personal favourite of mine, especially the debut, musically quite different from Peste but all is in French.

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Al ... els/254269

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm 
 

I think I may know the stuff you are after Syntek, have you checked out the latest release from Noctivagant? It ticks all the boxes you mentioned. Russia is full of wonderful underground gems that will never be discovered.



I will throw this in too but I am sure you know them being uk based, wish they would hurry up with the debut!


Top
 Profile  
Malthus
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm
Posts: 740
Location: Switzerland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:41 pm 
 

odium88 wrote:
black metal bands from france who sings in french?


i would like to listen band like peste noire, good BM and sings in his native language.

someone can share some of them.
thank you


sorry for my bad english..

greetings from venezuela.


Check out Epheles, a favourite of mine. Their newest album is amazing. But all of their material is worth a listen.

Top
 Profile  
Sick6Six
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Posts: 953
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 pm 
 

red_blood_inside wrote:
Ok, I got it yesterday, you`re right about the drum sound, specially the double bass sounds like programmed, but I enjoyed it a lot for a first listen, I´ll dig it a bit more and see
Tx a lot
By the way, I love the guitar tone, so... Black Metal haha

It's not programmed though, just saying.
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/slowgod666 add me if you wish.

Top
 Profile  
omnishadow
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:19 am
Posts: 80
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 pm 
 

Looking for something similar to The Elysian Fields, close to their first album, Adelain, with melancholic/depressive melodies.
_________________
The Animator wrote:
So is this the new record for longest "please include nu metal" post.

FantomLord17 wrote:
...while In Flames lyrics make me think of a teenager's facebook post.

Top
 Profile  
vengefulgoat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 am
Posts: 977
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:03 am 
 

odium88 wrote:
black metal bands from france who sings in french?


i would like to listen band like peste noire, good BM and sings in his native language.

someone can share some of them.
thank you


sorry for my bad english..

greetings from venezuela.

Here's some;
Mortifera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WED7K7x-Zk
Darvulia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyprGfNivbI
Suhnopfer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObIK4P7Y4Ag
Malleus Maleficarum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IP46c85xnM
Seigneur Voland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkoewwhNf_U
S.V.E.S.T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DxMrbG1w84
Chemin de Haine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOM2CC6nu9o
Sale Freux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGeLVcdf3_o


There also tons of bands from Quebec who sing in French.

Top
 Profile  
Sick6Six
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Posts: 953
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am 
 

^ Mortifera, Suhnopfer and Malleus Maleficarum all sound very promising. Heard of them before, but never really checked them out.
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/slowgod666 add me if you wish.

Top
 Profile  
Syntek
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm
Posts: 620
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm 
 

STORMM wrote:
I think I may know the stuff you are after Syntek, have you checked out the latest release from Noctivagant? It ticks all the boxes you mentioned. Russia is full of wonderful underground gems that will never be discovered.



I will throw this in too but I am sure you know them being uk based, wish they would hurry up with the debut!



I hadn't actually heard of Noctivagant, but I'm enjoying what I'm hearing. Contrary to the last band that was recommended, these guys have all the atmosphere covered superbly, but the riffs don't really sway me one way or another, and seem to play it quite safe. Regardless, more recs like it would be great.

And indeed, I'm already well acquainted with Desolate Winds, and they're 101% what I'm looking for. :)
A full length would be awesome from these guys.

Top
 Profile  
odium88
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm 
 

vengefulgoat wrote:
odium88 wrote:
black metal bands from france who sings in french?


i would like to listen band like peste noire, good BM and sings in his native language.

someone can share some of them.
thank you


sorry for my bad english..

greetings from venezuela.

Here's some;
Mortifera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WED7K7x-Zk
Darvulia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyprGfNivbI
Suhnopfer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObIK4P7Y4Ag
Malleus Maleficarum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IP46c85xnM
Seigneur Voland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkoewwhNf_U
S.V.E.S.T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DxMrbG1w84
Chemin de Haine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOM2CC6nu9o
Sale Freux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGeLVcdf3_o


There also tons of bands from Quebec who sing in French.


thank you so much.. i will listening soon.. i hope it to be of my liking i also going to listen aldaaron that captch my atention an epheles from stormm and malthus recomendations. thank you.. hail bm!!!

Top
 Profile  
colin040
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:00 pm
Posts: 4581
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 pm 
 

Any black metal out there similiar to Ulver's Nattens Madrigal?

Top
 Profile  
FleshMonolith
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 1248
Location: fuck city
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 pm 
 

landermint wrote:
Looking for something like Sabbat's The Melody Of Death Mask. Basically Black Metal with lengthy, drawn out, stoner/jam-ish guitar solos, epic feel, 1970s influence


Long shot here. Not super familiar with Sabbat, but Furze's later stuff has gotten really out there and is heavily 70's psychedelic influenced. While I like UTD the most, as it's black metal with glimpses of Black Sabbath influence. Unique off the wall band that brings a nice dose of goofiness/bizarreness to a scene that's usually too far up its own ass.


Opening riff is straight from "Twist of Cain" by Danzig. You'll probably dig the vocals too (not black metal at all).
_________________
Perpetual Strife

http://perpetualstrifemusic.blogspot.com/

Top
 Profile  
Hellgunk
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 pm 
 

been a fan of furze for awhile now,know anything that sounds close to any of his albums?

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:44 pm 
 

You could check Faustcoven.

I need some atmospheric mid paced black metal a bit like Verge - Sex and Violence or Rahu, I bet Ilwhyan can help! The production must be somewhat on the cleaner side of things and a knack for original themes would be cool.
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
Ilwhyan
Metel fraek

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm
Posts: 6557
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
You could check Faustcoven.

I need some atmospheric mid paced black metal a bit like Verge - Sex and Violence or Rahu, I bet Ilwhyan can help! The production must be somewhat on the cleaner side of things and a knack for original themes would be cool.

Are you familiar with Barshasketh? The first album is more mid-paced, but musically the second album might be more appropriate. I would also like to recommend Cosmic Church, although there aren't quite as many parallels with the bands you mentioned. It's mostly mid-paced, atmospheric and the themes are something regarding ritualistic satanism, including occult visions and whatnot.

colin040 wrote:
Any black metal out there similiar to Ulver's Nattens Madrigal?

Ljå has very similar riffing on Til Avsky For Livet. Förgjord is similarly raw, though it's less folkish and melodic. What I've heard from, it's Peste Noire is highly reminiscent of Nattens Madrigal.
_________________
"Behold, wizard, for the last time how the sun looks, for henceforth you will watch it with empty sockets!"
Illusions Dead - death/black metal

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 pm 
 

Nope, they seem to be what I'm looking for!
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:13 pm 
 

Only getting back to you now Syntek, ok I got a better listen to your tracks so try this out -



And here is a personal favourite of mine lately, cant wait for the full length, awesome band.



The demo is awsome to and the debut shouls be something else, keep an eye...


Last edited by STORMM on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:17 pm 
 

Double post


Last edited by STORMM on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:29 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
Nope, they seem to be what I'm looking for!


What about Rhaunacht Tony, the Alpine black metallers. Always had a soft spot for this band and from what I heard the new album will be pretty damn good. I always thought they had their own sound and style, very powerful with savage vocals. From the upcoming album -


Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:41 pm 
 

I'll check their debut album, the cover is certainly interesting. http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ra ... gen/288560

I just got the latest Tjolgtjar in the mail, I'll spin and review that soon.
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
I'll check their debut album, the cover is certainly interesting. http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ra ... gen/288560

I just got the latest Tjolgtjar in the mail, I'll spin and review that soon.


Cover is cool indeed, I ordered it when it was released and it came in rather large cardboard sleeve thing, first and last time I had seen one. This album I think will be even better. Will keep an eye out for your review, Tjolgtjar are a band I never really checked out in detail. I see Saor (Arsaidh) are working on album number 2, due in 2014, I have very high hopes for that one, know you were a fan of Roots so glad to see he has now a band together.

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:56 pm 
 

Kind of sad he changed the name though, Saor is a pretty mediocre one -_-

For Tjolgtjar, most of his stuff is free on Bandcamp.
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
Kind of sad he changed the name though, Saor is a pretty mediocre one -_-


Yes, agree 100% mate. To be honest I wish he had just stuck with Askival, the logo was one of the best in black metal, I guess there were too many demons in the attached to the name...

Top
 Profile  
Sick6Six
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Posts: 953
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:06 pm 
 

STORMM wrote:
Only getting back to you now Syntek, ok I got a better listen to your tracks so try this out -



And here is a personal favourite of mine lately, cant wait for the full length, awesome band.



The demo is awsome to and the debut shouls be something else, keep an eye...


Nobody noticed when I posted these 2 bands :grumble:
I heard the split between the 2 bands online and just actually got the factory CD today, waiting for Gratzug's first album in the mail and haven't seen the new one available yet. Also awaiting a full length from Virvatulet.
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/slowgod666 add me if you wish.

Top
 Profile  
STORMM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am
Posts: 2901
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:19 pm 
 

^ lol you have good taste my friend :) . I was recommending these to Syntek but his thread must have been deleted and moved here. Bad news about Gratzug's new album, I was talking yo the label, its limited to 50 copies in metal dvd case, approx 30euros :eek: I said fuck that, too expensive for a new release. If you enjoy Vervatulet check out Astral Melencholy :wink: It was Torn's first band. You would need the luck of the gods to find that release. I can not even add them to the archives as I have no proof of release due to severe lack of info.

Top
 Profile  
Zeating
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 am
Posts: 153
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm 
 

Looking for bm with basic rock/punk drum beats no blast beats or double bass or anything anyone know?
_________________
Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm 
 

Check out these guys

Also, If I can link my blog for a moment, I reviewed Oppression that could interest you and the singer gave me his permission to link a download of the demo. Since it's not on youtube, I think that's a good alternative. I should perhaps upload it there...
Spoiler: show
http://metantoinemagicalrealm.blogspot.ca/2013/10/oppression-silence-2012-81.html
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
MutantClannfear
Metalhead

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 2365
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
Check out these guys

Also, Furdidurke:
Spoiler: show

And Bone Awl:
Spoiler: show
_________________
Wilytank wrote:
Aeosphorus wrote:
there are post-black metal bands such as ...Sunn O.

When did we start calling Sunn O))) black metal and how soon can we stop?

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 137  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group