Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
STORMM
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm 

Carbone wrote:
STORMM wrote:
Carbone wrote:
Alright, I'm looking for something really specific, but there has got be some stuff out there like this.

I'm looking for some fast-paced, epic, urgent, melodic, really lo-fi but still consuming, noisily atmospheric black metal. Yes, all of those please. I know a ton of bands that meet most of those requirements, but right now, I would like them all in one.

Not fast-paced and droning like Paysage d'Hiver or Germany's Trist, but instead, fast-paced, changing and, well, melodic and very urgent sounding stuff. Not just fast-paced drums, but fast-paced everything; drums, riffs, song structure. Song length isn't really important, but I am in doubt that the 10, 15, 20 minute plus stuff is going to be what I'm looking for.

Just in case anybody here knows it, I'm basing this request on a black metal song by an artist who is not black metal at all; Mount Eerie's song "(Winds Lyrics)". This song isn't from the most recent album, Wind's Poem; it is from the Song Islands Volume 2 compilation and it is much more, well, "urgent" sounding then anything on that album. I would link to the song, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I may just upload myself shortly.

Super picky request, I know.

Anyway, thanks in advance! :beer:

I hope I am correct in saying that maybe this band caters for all your needs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrBSP6F4fY

That's actually really damn close! Thanks man.

Nice one Carbone, check out that whole album, epic stuff and work your way back. Here is another band you might enjoy, I have only recently discovered them myself, enjoying them so far -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nfhA4pwn6g

Carbone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm 

Yeah, I'll be checking out Evilfeast more. The second link is good, but not really dark enough for what I'm after. But anyway, thanks for the recs man.

Named
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 am 

Carbone wrote:
Alright, I'm looking for something really specific, but there has got be some stuff out there like this.

I'm looking for some fast-paced, epic, urgent, melodic, really lo-fi but still consuming, noisily atmospheric black metal. Yes, all of those please. I know a ton of bands that meet most of those requirements, but right now, I would like them all in one.

Not fast-paced and droning like Paysage d'Hiver or Germany's Trist, but instead, fast-paced, changing and, well, melodic and very urgent sounding stuff. Not just fast-paced drums, but fast-paced everything; drums, riffs, song structure. Song length isn't really important, but I am in doubt that the 10, 15, 20 minute plus stuff is going to be what I'm looking for.

Just in case anybody here knows it, I'm basing this request on a black metal song by an artist who is not black metal at all; Mount Eerie's song "(Winds Lyrics)". This song isn't from the most recent album, Wind's Poem; it is from the Song Islands Volume 2 compilation and it is much more, well, "urgent" sounding then anything on that album. I would link to the song, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I may just upload myself shortly.

Super picky request, I know.

Anyway, thanks in advance! :beer:

Try these...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zYPxcrHlMU

http://www.myspace.com/lordkaosband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn682Uu65o4

I don't know that any of these are quite 100% on, but I tried...

wigglygore
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 am 

Could anyone recommend any 'Immortal - Battles In The North' worship albums? Anything that replicates the cold and blizzardy riffing in songs such as Battles In The North, Grim And Frostbitten Kingdoms, Cursed Realms Of The Winterdemons. I also like how on this album the tracks sit around the 3-4 minute mark.

After searching over the board i found 'Drautran - Throne Of The Depths' which riffwise, the faster tracks of the album are similar to what im looking for and the drum patterns are spot on. However on a whole, the album is lacking too much of the 2nd Wave BM production/feel im also looking for.

Carbone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:10 pm 

@ Named: All three of those bands are pretty good (especially Drautran, who is fantastic) but not really what I'm looking for now. Thanks for the recs though :).

Also, listening to Evilfeast more, the band is really good, and I'll definitely be checking out more, but still not quite what I'm after with this rec. Still great though, and I'll be checking them out more

---

Alright, my original description is quite terrible; mainly because it is reliant on very nebulous terms when I am actually looking for something very specific. So forget the earlier description, I went ahead and uploaded the song. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYz9q1j6w88

Something as close to that as humanly possible; especially in terms of production and overall atmosphere.

As always, thanks in advance!

samrit86
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 pm 

wigglygore wrote:
Could anyone recommend any 'Immortal - Battles In The North' worship albums? Anything that replicates the cold and blizzardy riffing in songs such as Battles In The North, Grim And Frostbitten Kingdoms, Cursed Realms Of The Winterdemons. I also like how on this album the tracks sit around the 3-4 minute mark.

After searching over the board i found 'Drautran - Throne Of The Depths' which riffwise, the faster tracks of the album are similar to what im looking for and the drum patterns are spot on. However on a whole, the album is lacking too much of the 2nd Wave BM production/feel im also looking for.

If you want cold songs, try Forest Silence's 'Philosophy Of Winter'

And Imperial Crystalline Entombment's 'Apocalyptic End in White'.

We are fucking iceeeeeeeeeeee!!!

samrit86
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 pm 

Carbone wrote:
@ Named: All three of those bands are pretty good (especially Drautran, who is fantastic) but not really what I'm looking for now. Thanks for the recs though :).

Also, listening to Evilfeast more, the band is really good, and I'll definitely be checking out more, but still not quite what I'm after with this rec. Still great though, and I'll be checking them out more

---

Alright, my original description is quite terrible; mainly because it is reliant on very nebulous terms when I am actually looking for something very specific. So forget the earlier description, I went ahead and uploaded the song. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYz9q1j6w88

Something as close to that as humanly possible; especially in terms of production and overall atmosphere.

As always, thanks in advance!

Damn! This is really good. I got one for you. Unheilvoll. 'Solitude' album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esfkz6ryaZE

MGSX666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm 

I'm looking for bands that are very similar to Darkthrone's Ravishing Grimness. Any help?
Incantation for breakfast, fuck yeah. You wake up and then it's Onward to Chocula.

Leviathan27
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 pm 

I was reading some recommendations here and in other treads. So i found the band Heresi and their Psalm II. Well, it is not often but i am also searching for music in that vein.

I like it when the music sounds really powerfull (but still in the Black Metal genre). But, in fact that i listen that kind of music not so often i dont know so much bands that sounds like this. I really like Zyklon-B´s - Blod must be.., i also like Belphegor´s - The Last Supper or Mayhem - De Mysteriis .. and Marduk - Heaven shall burn (the only Marduk release i like). But, Heresi - Psalm II is also very great.

I tried some bands during the time but i cant handle the most of them. I tried Funeral Mist, Ofermod, Antaeus etc. I am searching powerful, fast and aggressive Black Metal. But not these technical stuff. The songs should have a clear line, melodies but not too melodic. There should be strong blast beats but not a non stop hyperblast song wich becomes boring. Also not too much in the Thrash Metal style. And the songs should be interresting.

Sorry, i guess thats a lot of stuff i want.

Well, maybe a more aggressive kind of Heresi combined with Zyklon-B. It´s the strong drum sound i like the most from Zyklon-B.

I know, it´s the Black Metal help tread, but there is also one Death Metal release i really like (it´s the only one). Thats Grave - Into the Grave. It´s also here the strong sound. Maybe it will help to understand what i am searching. Can someone give me some recommendations?

JunkyardGod227
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
hey guys, looking for something epic and ambiant
Forteresse, WITTR, The ruins of beverast are suggestions of what i want.
But something that have a natural feel, no heavy keyboards like Summoning
Violins are alright, i like some folk metal too, so feel free to include more folky bands

thanks

Fen- Malediction Fields is a great album IMO. It can be kinda acoustic-y at times, but not too folky. Also has some clean vocals, but very little. Kinda reminds me of older Enslaved I guess.

Have a listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BpEMKGPSQ

gravlagtieljudne
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 am 

Leviathan27 wrote:
powerful, fast and aggressive

Nifelheim's selftitled debut, though it's Black/Thrash. But it's a killer.

mckickflip
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm 

Carbone wrote:
Yeah, I'll be checking out Evilfeast more. The second link is good, but not really dark enough for what I'm after. But anyway, thanks for the recs man.

I think I got a good idea of what you're looking for, for I am a huge fan of this stuff. Try some of this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-DkrqZ7uQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgLQ27niz7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpW755d ... re=related (skip to the middle if you want)
http://www.myspace.com/moonmyth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WwLRCSCJII

magniloth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm 

Is there anything that sounds like Armagedda's Ond Spiritism mixed with Mgla?

mckickflip
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 pm 

magniloth wrote:
Is there anything that sounds like Armagedda's Ond Spiritism mixed with Mgla?

Nahar, perhaps? You might like that Sancta Poenas album too.

By the way, does anyone know of any BM bands who use pitchshifted/goregrind style vocals?

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm 

looking for thrashy or punky black bands with guitars solos, sort of lo-fi production, but crisp and natural, see newer Darkthrone or Sigh ''Scenes from hell''

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Leviathan27
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 pm 

gravlagtieljudne wrote:
Leviathan27 wrote:
powerful, fast and aggressive

Nifelheim's selftitled debut, though it's Black/Thrash. But it's a killer.

Thanks for your hint. But thats not what i am looking for.

This song is a good example ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMsm-3Du ... =1&index=7

The production and the drum sound is great so far . But i am searching for something with more bass(?), a bit more preasure from the blasts. The song itself is good balanced between slow and faster parts, there are melodies but its not too melodic.

I also Like Deathspell Omega. But only SMRC, Kenose and the most of all Diabolus Absconditus.

Ina_Dingir_Xul
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 am 

Metantoine wrote:
looking for thrashy or punky black bands with guitars solos, sort of lo-fi production, but crisp and natural, see newer Darkthrone or Sigh ''Scenes from hell''

I recommend Urgehal, really good black metal. Their album Goatcraft Torment has plenty of solos, but I'm not sure about the others though.

magniloth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 am 

Leviathan27 wrote:
The production and the drum sound is great so far . But i am searching for something with more bass(?), a bit more preasure from the blasts. The song itself is good balanced between slow and faster parts, there are melodies but its not too melodic.

I also Like Deathspell Omega. But only SMRC, Kenose and the most of all Diabolus Absconditus.

Check out

Armagedda - Only True Believers
Asag - Feuer Zieh Mit Mir
Palace of Worms - The Forgotten

UndisputedSol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:38 am 

Metantoine wrote:

Carpathian Forest, Aura Noir, perhaps Dishammer?
Hell yeah, the local priest needs to grow his hair and chug the wine, burp and yell in a high pitch voice, are you ready to DIE....for Jesus!!!?? The whole Congregation crowd surfing and moshing in the benches.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:13 am 

Leviathan27 wrote:
I like it when the music sounds really powerfull (but still in the Black Metal genre). But, in fact that i listen that kind of music not so often i dont know so much bands that sounds like this. I really like Zyklon-B´s - Blod must be.., i also like Belphegor´s - The Last Supper or Mayhem - De Mysteriis .. and Marduk - Heaven shall burn (the only Marduk release i like). But, Heresi - Psalm II is also very great.

Well, maybe a more aggressive kind of Heresi combined with Zyklon-B. It´s the strong drum sound i like the most from Zyklon-B.

Ok. Here is a couple I will point you to, and hopefully they will contain at least something that was in your post.

From Sweden (going to be a few from here...) this is Mortuus. Potently powerful sound, and varied song structures in every song, very good Black metal.

Next up is Ondskapt, this track is a highlight from the Dödens Evangelium album. Great powerful BM.

Another Swedish band along these lines is Svartsyn. The drumming is particularly solid.

This next band is Irish, with a forceful, cold and punishing sound. They are called Myrkr.

Infernal War are from Poland and create an aggressive, devastating blend of Death and Black metal.

These are just a few that came to mind. Hope they helped a little.

My collection

Carbone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 am 

Sorry for the late reply. Anyway,

@ samrit86:
Unheilvoll is a pretty good recommendation. The atmosphere is fairly similar, and the production is nice and lo-fi (though not quite as "big" as Wind's Poem's sound). Some nice fast moments here and there, but all in all fairly mid-tempo and just a tad bit slower than what I'm looking for. Regardless, this is a good band, and I'm going to check out the Solitude demo to see what the rest of the tracks sound like; this seems promising.

So, thanks!

@ mckickflip:
Starting with Lustre, they're a great band, and the atmosphere is very close to what I'm looking for, and the production, though a little clean, is pretty nice too. However, it's a bit on the more hypnotic side of the BM spectrum, instead of the more racing and urgent sound that I'm going at. Still, good band, and I'll be hearing more of them, as I definitely do like the hypnotic stuff from time to time.

Moving on to Forteresse, damn dude, these guys were really close. The atmosphere is perfect and the sound is also great. Also, the speed does pick up at a few points on the instruments, but the overall feel doesn't really break beyond mid-tempo. Really close though, so like Unheilvoll, I'll be checking out their other stuff to see if they hit the jackpot somewhere.

Then we have Neige Et Noirceur, who funnily enough, invert the met criteria of the others mentioned so far; it's played fast and it sounds fast, and the production is also great. But the atmosphere, while still being atmospheric, is quite different. Mainly because o the symphonic elements. They actually remind me a bit of another great band that was mentioned earlier for the same rec, Evilfeast. So needless to say, a very interesting band that I will definitely be checking out later, but not quite what this particular recommendation is aiming for.

For Moon, I could have swore I listening to Xasthur for a minute lol. Not a bad thing, because I'm quite fond of Xasthur. And funnily enough, after making this request, I was reading an interview with Phil Elverum of Mount Eerie, and he mentions Xasthur as being a huge influence on the album. As with some of the others, not quite fast enough, but seeing as Xasthur recently threw in the towel, you have found me a perfect substitute! So, off the mark for this rec, but yet another one I'll be onto later.

Last is Sterbeklang. Firstly, this is a fairly strange sounding band; cool as hell, and slightly strange electronics over very hypnotic and fuzz ridden lo-fi black metal. Interesting band, but just not what I'm looking for right now.

None the less, thanks a lot for the rec. Quite a few gems in here that I will be checking out later, and one band who may actually prove to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Beers to you two :beer:

Anyone else?

mckickflip
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm 

if you find a fast paced atmospheric band, let me know... atmospheric is what i live for

p.s. what do you think of Monarque's Ad Nauseam?

VaeFUCKINGVictus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 pm 

STORMM wrote:

Nice one Carbone, check out that whole album, epic stuff and work your way back. Here is another band you might enjoy, I have only recently discovered them myself, enjoying them so far -

Schattenvald is fucking amazing! Where do I get their albums though?

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am 

VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:

You'll be lucky to find them in any format! I downloaded the first album but cannot find the second, or third anywhere. Very obscure stuff.

STORMM
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 am 

Perplexed_Sjel wrote:
VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:

You'll be lucky to find them in any format! I downloaded the first album but cannot find the second, or third anywhere. Very obscure stuff.

I have exact same problem guys, tried searching for a blog for the second and third release all over the web and cant find it anywhere! Thats what I would call being underground! You will not find a physical copy anywhere either due to them being released in such limited quantities of 100 per album.

STORMM
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:38 am 

mckickflip wrote:
if you find a fast paced atmospheric band, let me know... atmospheric is what i live for

p.s. what do you think of Monarque's Ad Nauseam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrBSP6F4fY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqY4eh9k ... re=related

FlaviusM
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 am 

Anybody know of some fast and aggressive black metal bands with faint, background vocals, kind of like DSBM vocals?

VaeFUCKINGVictus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 pm 

STORMM wrote:
Perplexed_Sjel wrote:
VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:

I have exact same problem guys, tried searching for a blog for the second and third release all over the web and cant find it anywhere! Thats what I would call being underground! You will not find a physical copy anywhere either due to them being released in such limited quantities of 100 per album.

Sure got that right. Aside from the first album, I've had to stoop to youtube rips!

Hopefully sometime it'll show up, or hopefully sometime black metal akin to Schattenvald will make itself apparent. Though Parnassus comes close, their guitar tone is nothing compared to the monsoon of Schattenvald's guitar tone.

mckickflip
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:16 pm 

VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:
Perplexed_Sjel wrote:
VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:

Sure got that right. Aside from the first album, I've had to stoop to youtube rips!

Hopefully sometime it'll show up, or hopefully sometime black metal akin to Schattenvald will make itself apparent. Though Parnassus comes close, their guitar tone is nothing compared to the monsoon of Schattenvald's guitar tone.

this is bullshit, someone needs to get schattenvald's III and rip it!!!

STORMM
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:29 pm 

mckickflip wrote:
VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:
Perplexed_Sjel wrote:
VaeFUCKINGVictus wrote:
STORMM wrote:

this is bullshit, someone needs to get schattenvald's III and rip it!!!

And Schattenvald's II!

grauer_mausling
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 pm 

I'm looking for (2nd wave) BM in the vein of this DRAUGSANG song (or the whole Draugsang EP). If you have time, please listen to it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN9EpLHMrK4

...and tell me of what it reminds you.
I hear "For all tid" Dimmu, "Trolltaar" Ancient and Strid - and you?
Thanks in advance for any help

Void_Eater
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 pm 

Im a complete black metal newb trying to get into the genre. What would be the most essential records to start out with?

iamntbatman wrote:
Oblarg wrote:
Fuckin' irony; how does that work?

magniloth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 pm 

Essential second wave black metal.....
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
Burzum - Burzum
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky

Check out some first wave stuff too!
Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids
Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark

samrit86
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 am 

Void_Eater wrote:
Im a complete black metal newb trying to get into the genre. What would be the most essential records to start out with?

Forget the old wave of Black Metal. Darkthrone, Emperor, Mayhem mold. No.

Start with new age.

Winterfylleth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_PqvsTons
Wolves in the Throne Room - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ibBdXJ3Jg
Fen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BpEMKGPSQ
Liveride - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpoTsWa2wTA

The only band from the 'old' wave I still listen to is Immortal. They just don't get old.
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!

gravlagtieljudne
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 am 

samrit86 wrote:

Recommending newer bands is okay ofcourse, but forget about the old ones? Nah.

Anyway, some "not to be missed" albums IMO are Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi, Summoning - Stronghold, Obtained Enslavement - Witchcraft, Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, Absu - The Sun of Tiphareth, Marduk - Opus Nocturne, Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse, Satyricon - The Shadowthrone, to name just a few, but that should be enough to start with and find out if black metal is your thing.

grauer_mausling
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 am 

grauer_mausling wrote:
I'm looking for (2nd wave) BM in the vein of this DRAUGSANG song (or the whole Draugsang EP). If you have time, please listen to it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN9EpLHMrK4

...and tell me of what it reminds you.
I hear "For all tid" Dimmu, "Trolltaar" Ancient and Strid - and you?
Thanks in advance for any help

noone got some recs for my request? seems like one would get more recs if doing a seperate post but I thought in this case it won't be neccessary.
c'mon, I'm sure there must be other bands sounding like DRAUGSANG. Especially the blissful, "sweet" guitar parts are what I'm looking for (of course merged with the other BM parts)...

magniloth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:48 am 

samrit86 wrote:

Start with new age.

The only band from the 'old' wave I still listen to is Immortal. They just don't get old.

Leave the hall bro

PaganFlames
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:50 am 

samrit86 wrote:
Void_Eater wrote:

Start with new age.

WHAT?! Ignore the creators of the Black Metal genre just to hear their watered-down spawn? That is just foolish. Since the legends are now just a click away on any download site, listen to the gods of Black Metal first, then take a listen to those that follow in their legendary footsteps.
After being drowned in each day's eight-hundred new black metal bands, I always find myself reaching back to the originator's perfect albums for a taste of that true Black Magic.
http://www.paganflames.com/

samrit86
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm 

Time has changed. I'm not saying you should actually neglect it, no.

Have a listen or two. Yeah they were good. But the amount of praises they are getting, not good. And before you start, I'm not against raw or low quality production.

It's just that, Emperor is getting high praises, and I can't see what's so special in them? Same as Bathory, Darkthrone, Mayhem. I heard their music. Nothing special.

There are bands out there that are way better than what these bands above were. The reason why they don't get much acknowledgements is because people always think that 'we must listen to the roots of BM and praise them' bla bla bla.

My 2 cents anyway.
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 pm 

samrit86 wrote:

It's just that, Emperor is getting high praises, and I can't see what's so special in them? Same as Bathory, Darkthrone, Mayhem. I heard their music. Nothing special.

:boo:

But it's your opinion I guess. To each his own my friend. But what exactly isn't so special about those bands? Could you name a few bands that you find much greater :) ? Just curious because I would really like to hear them (no, not sarcasm).
Good transactions/trades/buys with: Pestbeule (2x), Leizla (2x), Velvet_Creation, Lauben, dcd666, Dolor666, Luror, schsid, kkrrizzzzz, sadlegend, DOM_fecifectum, hewhay, Phallelujah, MalignantThrone, Greyskys, obscure plasma.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 231  Next