Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
LeMiserable
Milhouse van Houten

Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:42 am
Posts: 567
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 pm 
 

Listening to The Red Shore's The Avarice of Man. This is pretty interesting, and I love that guitar tone...

Btw... Speaking of guitar tones, anyone knows anything similar to the guitar tone/tuning on Suicide Silence's March To The Black Crown? This is a very rich sound to me and I like it...
_________________
tomcat_ha about me bashing BastardHead's musical taste wrote:
i would normally use the saying pot calling the kettle black but in your case its more like a black hole calling a kettle black.

Top
 Profile  
Drabga83
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:23 am
Posts: 1
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:28 am 
 

Hmm..found some great new bands from these recommendations, thx ppl. I'll see if I can add some more too.

Top
 Profile  
simang
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:50 am 
 

After two types of Deathcore;

1) Blackened Deathcore, in the vein of the song " Life Slowly Tortured " by Dead Beyond Buried.. there isn't a link on Youtube but the song is on the following page, sorry if it isn't allowed; http://mp3monkey.net/mp3/Dead_Beyond_Buried.html

2) Progressive/Melodic Deathcore, like this song by Molotov Solution; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR41xE_EkF8

Thanks guys!

Top
 Profile  
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 am 
 

For some blackened deathcore-ish stuff, check out:

Lorelei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_IqEFAx_ao

X-Box Murder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQAXz5STjU

Out of Yesteryear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9omoFJT-CE

And for prog/melodic deathcore:

Shadow of the Colossuss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3gAE671bOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFoP7Wg-M2w

7 Horns 7 Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TInQ0eZwFp8

And maybe newer Aegaeon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8aid6N5YY
_________________
Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Soundcloud

Top
 Profile  
OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 876
Location: Shrekoslovak Republic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:52 pm 
 

simang wrote:
After two types of Deathcore;

1) Blackened Deathcore, in the vein of the song " Life Slowly Tortured " by Dead Beyond Buried.. there isn't a link on Youtube but the song is on the following page, sorry if it isn't allowed; http://mp3monkey.net/mp3/Dead_Beyond_Buried.html

I had no idea dead beyond buried had two other full lengths out until you mentioned that song, sounds more "blackened" than the Dark Era, sounds promising.
(newer) Funeral Pyre is a good example of blackened deathcore with more competent influences than just breakdowns and symphonic stuff especially the albums Thieves and Wounds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_lfVmQFko

For something more death metal than blackened maybe try Glass Casket?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Lpnjfo9l4
_________________
Smoking_Gnu wrote:
I tend to be pretty skeptical of the sanity of any person who doesn't like Let the Devil In.

Top
 Profile  
puggy
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 am
Posts: 74
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:52 pm 
 

Does anyone know of a band that sounds something like At the Drive-In or Million Dead turned metalcore?
_________________
Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Another Typical Metal Newbie
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 pm 
 

https://soundcloud.com/objection-band
The vocalist of the band is the brother of the boyfriend of one of my aunts (not trolling), I wanted to know if you would tag this band as the deathcore that could be approved on this page or a deathcore like Suicide Silence's one... 'Don't know too much about -core.
_________________
Remember me as when I locked myself in the heart of these woods and then just threw away the key, so no one shalt enter here ever again and bring colours back to my sanctuary of isolation and destruction.

Yep, I love Make Them Suffer.

Top
 Profile  
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:01 am 
 

Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/objection-band
The vocalist of the band is the brother of the boyfriend of one of my aunts (not trolling), I wanted to know if you would tag this band as the deathcore that could be approved on this page or a deathcore like Suicide Silence's one... 'Don't know too much about -core.


Just go with plain deathcore, it sounds like it, and it doesn't matter how fancy the tag is, "technical, prog, whatever" If the core aspects are more prominent (Which I think they are after listening to the track), chances are that it won't get accepted.

That being said, I quite like it, and it is nice to see another venezuelan user here, If you have any question or doubt about the site, feel free to PM me :D!
_________________
Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Soundcloud

Top
 Profile  
Another Typical Metal Newbie
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:26 am 
 

IntoNevermore wrote:
Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/objection-band
The vocalist of the band is the brother of the boyfriend of one of my aunts (not trolling), I wanted to know if you would tag this band as the deathcore that could be approved on this page or a deathcore like Suicide Silence's one... 'Don't know too much about -core.


Just go with plain deathcore, it sounds like it, and it doesn't matter how fancy the tag is, "technical, prog, whatever" If the core aspects are more prominent (Which I think they are after listening to the track), chances are that it won't get accepted.

That being said, I quite like it, and it is nice to see another venezuelan user here, If you have any question or doubt about the site, feel free to PM me :D!


Thanks x'ddd, I know the basic... The only things that I could ask it's some band recommendations, since I'm on this page I've listened a lot of bands, I don't know where to buy metal records here on Maracaibo, so I listen to them on Youtube.
_________________
Remember me as when I locked myself in the heart of these woods and then just threw away the key, so no one shalt enter here ever again and bring colours back to my sanctuary of isolation and destruction.

Yep, I love Make Them Suffer.

Top
 Profile  
Yayattasa
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 am
Posts: 587
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm 
 

New Whitechapel lyric video out. Some of the people asking for "ordinary" deathcore might like it.
_________________
inhumanist wrote:
Arkhane wrote:
Damn, I thought this thread was headed for closure. Good save, whoever saved it but I'm too lazy to scroll up right now.

oh my god people disagreed on something for several pages stop the presses

Top
 Profile  
Jimmy Calhoun
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm
Posts: 542
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:38 am 
 

I sorta like BTBAM's King Crimson cover... That's all I got, sorry. Just not a deathcore fan.

Top
 Profile  
simang
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:43 am 
 

Looking for more Death Metal tinged Deathcore like Molotov Solution which has an emphasis on mid/fast paced groovy riffs (including black/tremolo riffing), throaty growls and high pitched screams, often combined.. their album "The Harbinger" is just that in a nutshell, but it also has a lot of just standard chugg chugg breakdowns which I am NOT after; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBmTfk ... _fr93edpQP

Top
 Profile  
Jimmy Calhoun
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm
Posts: 542
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 am 
 

They're really more melo-death than deathcore, but Black Dahlia Murder is the first band I can think of as far as modern quasi-death-metal with BM-influenced riffing. I figure there's a good chance you're already familiar though.

Top
 Profile  
simang
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm 
 

Yes very familiar with them :P

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 2465
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:03 pm 
 

You could try As They Sleep. They're second album, Dynasty, gives off a strong Black Dahlia Murder vibe. Not exactly what you're asking for but it's worth a shot. Full album on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzi0V2p5N0

Edit: after relistening to the album it's pretty core-y. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.
_________________
niix wrote:
'the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter'

Crick wrote:
Raw eggs tastier than semen? What horrid ooze-troll have you been blowing?

Top
 Profile  
laiokon
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:53 am
Posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 am 
 

Really solid playing. I also recommend.

Top
 Profile  
Another Typical Metal Newbie
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 am 
 

Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!
_________________
Remember me as when I locked myself in the heart of these woods and then just threw away the key, so no one shalt enter here ever again and bring colours back to my sanctuary of isolation and destruction.

Yep, I love Make Them Suffer.

Top
 Profile  
puggy
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 am
Posts: 74
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 am 
 

Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!


Born of Osiris, Arsonists Get All The Girls, and Winds of Plague are the most obvious recommendations.
_________________
Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Another Typical Metal Newbie
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:59 pm 
 

puggy wrote:
Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!


Born of Osiris, Arsonists Get All The Girls, and Winds of Plague are the most obvious recommendations.


Thanks! I've been listening to Winds of Plague and it's pretty awesome.
_________________
Remember me as when I locked myself in the heart of these woods and then just threw away the key, so no one shalt enter here ever again and bring colours back to my sanctuary of isolation and destruction.

Yep, I love Make Them Suffer.

Top
 Profile  
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:58 pm 
 

Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!


Make Them Suffer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NyMGQd6BlE

The Contortionist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS0iwkM5wxA
_________________
Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Soundcloud

Top
 Profile  
OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 876
Location: Shrekoslovak Republic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm 
 

Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!

Heavy born of Osiris influenced keys, and probably one of the coolest core albums that'll come out this year
Nexilva-Necromancer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJNClBUZJFA
_________________
Smoking_Gnu wrote:
I tend to be pretty skeptical of the sanity of any person who doesn't like Let the Devil In.

Top
 Profile  
XcKyle93
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:04 pm
Posts: 297
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm 
 

Can anyone rec some recent bands that play melodic death metal/metal-core in the style of early-2000's bands like Endthisday, The Black Dahlia Murder (demos), Undying, Prayer for Cleansing, Falling Cycle, Nehemiah, and Shadows Fall (first two albums)?

It'd be nice to live in the present for once :P.
_________________
narsilianshard wrote:
Chaosmonger wrote:
The Red in the Sky is Ours and select songs off With Fear... is the compositional height of death metal, if not all of metal. Better than ten Super Bowls.


Ah yes, the death metal phenomenon that is the Super Bowl.

Top
 Profile  
Another Typical Metal Newbie
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm 
 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!

Heavy born of Osiris influenced keys, and probably one of the coolest core albums that'll come out this year
Nexilva-Necromancer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJNClBUZJFA


Nexilva sounds awesome! Thanks, but I don't really like Born of Osiris xd.
_________________
Remember me as when I locked myself in the heart of these woods and then just threw away the key, so no one shalt enter here ever again and bring colours back to my sanctuary of isolation and destruction.

Yep, I love Make Them Suffer.

Top
 Profile  
Frankcool
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:39 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:54 pm 
 

Another Typical Metal Newbie wrote:
Could you recommend me some deathcore bands with keyboards? No matter if they are more core than metal!

Definitely check out Ovid's Withering! I'm not even a deathcore fan, but this band is something really special. Nice dark atmosphere.

Top
 Profile  
Jimmy Calhoun
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm
Posts: 542
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:28 am 
 

Any Ringworm/Integrity fans? I happen to love both myself, as well as respect the fact that they've both been at it nearly as long as I've been alive. Anyone who likes crossover, metalcore, or "metallic hardcore" of any kind should add these two to their collection ASAP. Heaviness and aggression for days, and plenty of Slayer influences for that extra bit of evil.

Top
 Profile  
OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 876
Location: Shrekoslovak Republic
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 am 
 

just in general recommendations again, the new Boris the blade album has leaked. If you like Signal the firing squad or Thy Art is Murder with a slightly more death metal edge, this is album of the year material...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrughdnIjxg
_________________
Smoking_Gnu wrote:
I tend to be pretty skeptical of the sanity of any person who doesn't like Let the Devil In.

Top
 Profile  
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:42 am 
 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
just in general recommendations again, the new Boris the blade album has leaked. If you like Signal the firing squad or Thy Art is Murder with a slightly more death metal edge, this is album of the year material...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrughdnIjxg


Oh, thanks! I was waiting for this but somehow forgot about it, I do really enjoy some Boris the Blade :)
_________________
Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Soundcloud

Top
 Profile  
Crypt666
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Posts: 1267
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:56 am 
 

Jimmy Calhoun wrote:
Any Ringworm/Integrity fans? I happen to love both myself, as well as respect the fact that they've both been at it nearly as long as I've been alive. Anyone who likes crossover, metalcore, or "metallic hardcore" of any kind should add these two to their collection ASAP. Heaviness and aggression for days, and plenty of Slayer influences for that extra bit of evil.


I like them though it's too bad I never knew them as a kid, picked them up when I was already kind of past my Hardcore times (More Hardcore Punk nowadays...). Stuff like Ryker's, Kickback, One King Down and Morning Again will always be favourite though!

Top
 Profile  
OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 876
Location: Shrekoslovak Republic
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:59 pm 
 

IntoNevermore wrote:
OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
just in general recommendations again, the new Boris the blade album has leaked. If you like Signal the firing squad or Thy Art is Murder with a slightly more death metal edge, this is album of the year material...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrughdnIjxg


Oh, thanks! I was waiting for this but somehow forgot about it, I do really enjoy some Boris the Blade :)

the Human hive is probably one of the most violent deathcore albums I've ever heard, that opening riff to malevolent throws me into a frenzied rage every time.
Does/did anyone here ever frequent that Duckcore blog? I found so many quality death/metalcore releases through them up until like halfway through last year, now all they post is the same atmospheric/instrumental/djent/prog/noodlecore bands. They're still worth a look through their archived stuff, even though most of it's probably dead links by now there's a treasure trove of hidden gems buried on that site
_________________
Smoking_Gnu wrote:
I tend to be pretty skeptical of the sanity of any person who doesn't like Let the Devil In.

Top
 Profile  
omnishadow
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:19 am
Posts: 80
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:11 pm 
 

I don't know much about metalcore, so here goes a question: later In Flames, Soilwork and Sonic Syndicate are metalcore bands? My friends keep saying that they still play melodic death, but I disagree.

Top
 Profile  
lupin99
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:58 pm
Posts: 94
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 pm 
 

I was never a huge Deathcore fan, but I really enjoyed the new Winds of Plague album, I enjoy their sound more then any other deathcore band.

Top
 Profile  
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:20 pm 
 

omnishadow wrote:
I don't know much about metalcore, so here goes a question: later In Flames, Soilwork and Sonic Syndicate are metalcore bands? My friends keep saying that they still play melodic death, but I disagree.


You can answer that question by checking their bandpages.
_________________
Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Soundcloud

Top
 Profile  
Machine_Dead
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:47 pm
Posts: 722
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:59 pm 
 

I would say that both neo-Soilwork and neo-In Flames are not metalcore, but play some hybrid of melodic death metal and alternative metal on their newer albums
_________________
Maquina_Muerte's Last.fm
The Hazard Zone

Top
 Profile  
DeathcoreDecimator
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:34 pm
Posts: 622
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:41 am 
 

I'm looking for "beatdown" deathcore. Simply put, I just want to listen to some bands with open chugs as riffs, but bands that do it somewhat originally. Or at least really good. These bands are definitely dime a dozen don't get me wrong, but some bands do it right. The production HAS to be organic, not plastic and sterile sounding like most deathcore bands of this type. The vocals also have to be as aggressive as possible. I'm not looking for a band like Emmure then, I'm looking for something more like what Dividing the Masses did on their most recent EP ( http://dividingthemasses.bandcamp.com/ ). Demolisher's debut EP and album also fit the description of what I'm looking for. I Declare War's newest album also fits the description, because even though the production is as sterile as it gets, the vocals are the best I've ever heard on a deathcore album.

Top
 Profile  
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 984
Location: Venezuela
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:55 pm 
 

DeathcoreDecimator wrote:
I'm looking for "beatdown" deathcore. Simply put, I just want to listen to some bands with open chugs as riffs, but bands that do it somewhat originally. Or at least really good. These bands are definitely dime a dozen don't get me wrong, but some bands do it right. The production HAS to be organic, not plastic and sterile sounding like most deathcore bands of this type. The vocals also have to be as aggressive as possible. I'm not looking for a band like Emmure then, I'm looking for something more like what Dividing the Masses did on their most recent EP ( http://dividingthemasses.bandcamp.com/ ). Demolisher's debut EP and album also fit the description of what I'm looking for. I Declare War's newest album also fits the description, because even though the production is as sterile as it gets, the vocals are the best I've ever heard on a deathcore album.


Have you heard of Black Tongue?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5OMOqJRWc
_________________
Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Soundcloud

Top
 Profile  
DeathcoreDecimator
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:34 pm
Posts: 622
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:41 am 
 

I have and I do listen to them on occasion. If Aaron Kitcher didn't have the worst drumming production in the world (drums sound exactly how they do with Infant Annihilator who are pretty bad to say the least) they'd be fucking great. Their vocalist is amazing.

Top
 Profile  
Jimmy Calhoun
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm
Posts: 542
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 pm 
 

I was (surprisingly) getting kind of pumped to that Black Tongue song, considering I normally hate the more bro-ish end of deathcore (Acacia Strain possibly excepted).

Top
 Profile  
NbleSavage
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 am
Posts: 29
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 am 
 

Really enjoying Norma Jean's Meridional - particularly the track "Leaderless and Self-Enlisted". Digging the groove and the intensity. Not specifically that they are "Christian", just really like this sound.

Cheers for more like this!


Top
 Profile  
OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 876
Location: Shrekoslovak Republic
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:34 pm 
 

Thy Devourer just released a new song after like, a year of hiatus and it's just as vicious as their four-track demo that I still blast on a consistent basis. These guys and Boris the Blade are two of the most competent deathcore acts I've ever heard. Also, free download from soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/crittdevourer/abhorrent-disease
_________________
Smoking_Gnu wrote:
I tend to be pretty skeptical of the sanity of any person who doesn't like Let the Devil In.

Top
 Profile  
LeMiserable
Milhouse van Houten

Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:42 am
Posts: 567
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm 
 

Can anyone recommend me some good wiggerdeathcore bands that are NOT Carnifex or Whitechapel? I really dig that clean and heavy sound of these bands but later Carnifex is painfully average and Whitechapel have released only 1 great album (debut) and the rest is kinda meh...
_________________
tomcat_ha about me bashing BastardHead's musical taste wrote:
i would normally use the saying pot calling the kettle black but in your case its more like a black hole calling a kettle black.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group