Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Zero_Nowhere
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Posts: 513
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:45 am 
 

Mike_64 wrote:
Can someone rec me some catchy, technical death metal albums with a plethora of riffs using pinched harmonics? few things scream death fucking metal more than awesome riffs with excellent pinched harmonics. Thanks in advance


Not the most technical of bands (moreso than a lot of DM, just not full-blown techdeath), but Infected Malignity fucking love themselves some pinch harmonics.

Top
 Profile  
Hayisforhorses
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:47 am
Posts: 527
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 am 
 

Zero_Nowhere wrote:
Infected Malignity fucking love themselves some pinch harmonics.


Seconding that and the Iniquity rec.

If you check IM go for the The Malignity Born from Despair album, the RE:BEL ep sucked by comparison.
_________________
Metal reviews/collection:
http://devouredbyvegans.blogspot.co.uk/

Top
 Profile  
Lightsbane
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 am
Posts: 229
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 pm 
 

I'm looking for some melodic death metal bands similar to Darkest Hour, (old) In Flames, and Carcass (Heartwork).

Top
 Profile  
Milo
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:56 pm
Posts: 478
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 pm 
 

What's the most similar album to "Silence of the Centuries" by Depravity? Must be slow to mid paced, melodic, full of "evil" riffs and bear a little bm inflence just like that ep. Must be european (no US DM revivalists).
_________________
Noktorn, on the Holocaustus/Ødelegger split album wrote:
If one was trying to sway Edward Norton away from NS ideologies in 'American History X', I think playing him this CD would do it instantly, because goddamn.


Last edited by Milo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
shouvince
Veteran

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:11 am
Posts: 2673
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:17 am 
 

Lightsbane wrote:
I'm looking for some melodic death metal bands similar to Darkest Hour, (old) In Flames, and Carcass (Heartwork).


You could check out Degradead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcFg5zpM13U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEqrTCEaWxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E04aXOgqjek

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 4558
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 pm 
 

Milo wrote:
What's the most similar album to "Silence of the Centuries" by Depravity? Must be slow to mid paced, melodic, full of "evil" riffs and bear a little bm inflence just like that ep. Must be european (no US DM revivalists).

Demigod's Slumber Of Sullen Eyes? I think that's as close as it gets, although it's more "in your face" and doesn't bear such a creepy vibe. Desecresy's The Doom Skeptron is also a good take on that kind of sound. The leads on that album are textbook Depravity.

Can't quite get what you mean by BM influence though... :scratch:
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
NbleSavage
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 am
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:43 pm 
 

Any new (within the past ten years) bands with a sound similar to Dying Fetus?

Top
 Profile  
Milo
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:56 pm
Posts: 478
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 pm 
 

androdion wrote:
Milo wrote:
What's the most similar album to "Silence of the Centuries" by Depravity? Must be slow to mid paced, melodic, full of "evil" riffs and bear a little bm inflence just like that ep. Must be european (no US DM revivalists).

Demigod's Slumber Of Sullen Eyes? I think that's as close as it gets, although it's more "in your face" and doesn't bear such a creepy vibe. Desecresy's The Doom Skeptron is also a good take on that kind of sound. The leads on that album are textbook Depravity.

Can't quite get what you mean by BM influence though... :scratch:


The title track has some tremolo riffs that employ that textbook bm guitar tone. That's what I had in mind when I said "bm influence".

Demigod? Too fast. Not really what I'm looking for. What I want is that crrepy atmopshere and speed kinda kills it. IMO, that's the only problem with that EP. I'd like it even more if the predominant pace was similar to the beginning of "Sleepy Ocean". Hell, even the title of that track is evocative.
_________________
Noktorn, on the Holocaustus/Ødelegger split album wrote:
If one was trying to sway Edward Norton away from NS ideologies in 'American History X', I think playing him this CD would do it instantly, because goddamn.

Top
 Profile  
Nebster173
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 8:22 am
Posts: 295
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:39 pm 
 

My thread was locked.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99961&p=2290359#p2290359

So, what else?

Top
 Profile  
Nebster173
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 8:22 am
Posts: 295
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm 
 

NbleSavage wrote:
Any new (within the past ten years) bands with a sound similar to Dying Fetus?


Soils Of Fate!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5xqjS15yW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wLYB54lQc

Fetal Decay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1pOBnaTNw

Internal Bleeding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRbrtm8RI0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bGoMG7v6o

Top
 Profile  
metroplex
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:28 am
Posts: 430
Location: Peru
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 am 
 

Nebster173 wrote:
My thread was locked.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99961&p=2290359#p2290359

So, what else?


You forgot about the best death metal album:

Incantation - Onward To Golgotha

also missing:

Immolation - Close To A World Below

Top
 Profile  
dystopia4
Veteran

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Posts: 3488
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 am 
 

metroplex wrote:
Nebster173 wrote:
My thread was locked.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99961&p=2290359#p2290359

So, what else?


You forgot about the best death metal album:

Incantation - Onward To Golgotha

This. Also, Deathevokation's album would be good, it's melodic and somewhat accessible without losing it's vigour.
_________________
http://ifthisishellthenimlucky.blogspot.ca/

Top
 Profile  
FleshMonolith
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 1218
Location: fuck city
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 am 
 

Looking for foreboding, raw, and atmospheric death metal that makes use of slow/mid-tempo drumming with tremolo guitars. Best example is Innumerable Forms. I already know Incantation; and bands like Mitochondrion/Antediluvian aren't what I'm looking for.

Innumerable Forms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-8aZijWIE
_________________
Perpetual Strife

http://perpetualstrifemusic.blogspot.com/

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 4558
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:38 am 
 

Milo wrote:
The title track has some tremolo riffs that employ that textbook bm guitar tone. That's what I had in mind when I said "bm influence".

Demigod? Too fast. Not really what I'm looking for. What I want is that crrepy atmopshere and speed kinda kills it. IMO, that's the only problem with that EP. I'd like it even more if the predominant pace was similar to the beginning of "Sleepy Ocean". Hell, even the title of that track is evocative.

Did you try the Desecresy album then? It has more of the doomy vibe you're after, although the pace gets faster every now and then. It's really hard for me to come up with something capturing the vibe you're after, and even more with that specific sonic subset that's Depravity's style. I don't think there are that much bands playing like that.
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
Ilwhyan
Metel fraek

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm
Posts: 6332
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:26 pm 
 

FleshMonolith wrote:
Looking for foreboding, raw, and atmospheric death metal that makes use of slow/mid-tempo drumming with tremolo guitars. Best example is Innumerable Forms. I already know Incantation; and bands like Mitochondrion/Antediluvian aren't what I'm looking for.

Innumerable Forms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-8aZijWIE

Would Dead Congregation fit the bill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54iw2NSk25E
Well, I'm sure you know them anyway.

That also makes me think of Impetuous Ritual, Father Befouled and Imprecation.
_________________
"Behold, wizard, for the last time how the sun looks, for henceforth you will watch it with empty sockets!"
Illusions Dead - death/black metal

Top
 Profile  
NbleSavage
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 am
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 pm 
 

Nebster173 wrote:
NbleSavage wrote:
Any new (within the past ten years) bands with a sound similar to Dying Fetus?


Soils Of Fate!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5xqjS15yW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wLYB54lQc

Fetal Decay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1pOBnaTNw

Internal Bleeding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRbrtm8RI0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bGoMG7v6o


SoF was a bit too "gangsta" for me, but Fetal Decay hit the mark squarely, as did Internal Bleeding! Cheers!

I've also discovered "Misery Index" and really like their sound as well.

Top
 Profile  
Nebster173
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 8:22 am
Posts: 295
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:23 pm 
 

NbleSavage wrote:

SoF was a bit too "gangsta" for me, but Fetal Decay hit the mark squarely, as did Internal Bleeding! Cheers!

I've also discovered "Misery Index" and really like their sound as well.


Also check out Criminal Element.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8ouKxUtlc

Top
 Profile  
DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:30 am
Posts: 524
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 pm 
 

Lightsbane wrote:
I'm looking for some melodic death metal bands similar to Darkest Hour, (old) In Flames, and Carcass (Heartwork).


From like a week ago, but Enforsaken's The Forever Endeavor is one of the best albums in this vein, and it will remain a mystery to me why it's not talked about in the same breath as all the other classics. There isn't a song on this thing that isn't fucking tremendous. Huge riffs one right after another, amazing solos, catchy hooks, and a singer who actually knows how to put words to death metal. (Just don't get their other album; dunno what happened but there was a nosedive in quality.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDZXyBUE6E

Gardenian has their moments. Their Soulburner album is somewhere between interesting and awesome. Lots of variety in the songwriting, beware of power ballads with clean singing (I like them; I can see how others might not share my enthusiasm).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maQHepRAsio

Top
 Profile  
NbleSavage
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 am
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:22 am 
 

Nebster173 wrote:

Also check out Criminal Element.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8ouKxUtlc
[/quote]

Nice! Great add - cheers!

Top
 Profile  
truefail
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:15 am
Posts: 17
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:52 am 
 

Can you advise me something like bloodbath's "nightmares made flesh"? It is fantastic mixture of melody and haviness.
_________________
p.s. I'm sorry for the mistakes in my posts if any.

Top
 Profile  
FleshMonolith
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 1218
Location: fuck city
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 pm 
 

truefail wrote:
Can you advise me something like bloodbath's "nightmares made flesh"? It is fantastic mixture of melody and haviness.


Any and all Dismember albums.

Death Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1l3zmjXBao

The God That Never Was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McCfy9sf3Q

Like an Everflowing Stream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKEBuACcVI
_________________
Perpetual Strife

http://perpetualstrifemusic.blogspot.com/

Top
 Profile  
truefail
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:15 am
Posts: 17
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:41 pm 
 

FleshMonolith wrote:
truefail wrote:
Can you advise me something like bloodbath's "nightmares made flesh"? It is fantastic mixture of melody and haviness.


Any and all Dismember albums.

Death Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1l3zmjXBao

The God That Never Was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McCfy9sf3Q

Like an Everflowing Stream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKEBuACcVI

Oh, that's really interesting. Thank you :)
_________________
p.s. I'm sorry for the mistakes in my posts if any.

Top
 Profile  
MalignantTyrant
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:27 pm
Posts: 1148
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:43 pm 
 

I'm basically looking for Satanic melodeath, kind of like Reinkaos by Dissection I suppose. I'm not looking for something too similar, though. Just something catchy and at least musically better than Reinkaos.
_________________
محارب البلاك ميتال

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 4558
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:13 pm 
 

MalignantTyrant wrote:
I'm basically looking for Satanic melodeath, kind of like Reinkaos by Dissection I suppose. I'm not looking for something too similar, though. Just something catchy and at least musically better than Reinkaos.

Try this. One of my favourite albums of that style, although it's a bit blackened. ;)
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
MalignantTyrant
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:27 pm
Posts: 1148
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:44 pm 
 

androdion wrote:
MalignantTyrant wrote:
I'm basically looking for Satanic melodeath, kind of like Reinkaos by Dissection I suppose. I'm not looking for something too similar, though. Just something catchy and at least musically better than Reinkaos.

Try this. One of my favourite albums of that style, although it's a bit blackened. ;)

thanks, already knew about Unanimated. Thing is, they aren't a little blackened, they're pretty much straight up black/death metal, Necrophobic-style. Compare the song you recommended me to this
I'm looking for just plain ol' melodeath.
_________________
محارب البلاك ميتال

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 4558
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:36 pm 
 

Got you! It was just the first thing to come to my mind, given your description. And the lyrics on that album rule.

As for actual (pure) melodeath with satanic lyrics... hard to say really. Usually melodeath bands have that kind of lyrical involvement when they verge more towards the "blacker edge", if you catch my drift.
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
FleshMonolith
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 1218
Location: fuck city
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 pm 
 

Ilwhyan wrote:
FleshMonolith wrote:
Looking for foreboding, raw, and atmospheric death metal that makes use of slow/mid-tempo drumming with tremolo guitars. Best example is Innumerable Forms. I already know Incantation; and bands like Mitochondrion/Antediluvian aren't what I'm looking for.

Innumerable Forms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-8aZijWIE

Would Dead Congregation fit the bill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54iw2NSk25E
Well, I'm sure you know them anyway.


Big fan of them, you're right as I do know them. A bit too clean/melodic for what I'm looking for
Quote:
That also makes me think of
Impetuous Ritual,

A little too confined and complex sounding, lacks the rawness/simplicity of IF

Quote:
Father Befouled and Imprecation.


A little too much of Incantation worship. Not atmospheric/raw enough.

Like them all, just as I said, not exactly what I'm after.

Thanks though, for the recs.
_________________
Perpetual Strife

http://perpetualstrifemusic.blogspot.com/

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7299
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 pm 
 

Maybe Monomakh?
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 pm 
 

FleshMonolith wrote:
Looking for foreboding, raw, and atmospheric death metal that makes use of slow/mid-tempo drumming with tremolo guitars. Best example is Innumerable Forms. I already know Incantation; and bands like Mitochondrion/Antediluvian aren't what I'm looking for.

Innumerable Forms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-8aZijWIE


what about Warmaster from TX?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS2XxW1WXR4

or Ilsa from DC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHPrzqTOq0
_________________
A bunch of mp3s is not a collection of anything.
http://www.cavepaints.com <--Horrid art and musics.
http://www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs <--- huge heavy/loud boxes I build.
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/ Check out my music here

Top
 Profile  
truefail
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:15 am
Posts: 17
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 am 
 

I've listened some dismember songs. I was wrong, that's too tuneless for me :(
_________________
p.s. I'm sorry for the mistakes in my posts if any.

Top
 Profile  
DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:30 am
Posts: 524
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 am 
 

truefail wrote:
I've listened some dismember songs. I was wrong, that's too tuneless for me :(


Try Ribspreader (bonus Swano link to Bloodbath).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2__JfizqcSk

Oh, and Entrails.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I4xKJ1KbTY

Top
 Profile  
Ilwhyan
Metel fraek

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm
Posts: 6332
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 pm 
 

FleshMonolith wrote:

A little too much of Incantation worship. Not atmospheric/raw enough.

Like them all, just as I said, not exactly what I'm after.

Thanks though, for the recs.

Alright, I'll give Innumerable Forms a proper listen and see if it makes me think of anything, but you're probably already much better versed in these kinds of bands than I am.
_________________
"Behold, wizard, for the last time how the sun looks, for henceforth you will watch it with empty sockets!"
Illusions Dead - death/black metal

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7299
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:23 pm 
 

You could also try this new EP by Manifesting.
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
maidenpriestmanic
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm
Posts: 371
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 pm 
 

I been curious about brutal death metal, but I am not sure where to start. Is there any good brutal death metal bands to start from?

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8459
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:32 pm 
 

The new Mammoth Grinder is as good as its cover art aka FUCKING AWESOME, it's more massive and crushing than their debuts and has cool leads. I also heard the new Altars and Temple Nightside, both awesome Australian death/black albums, it's gonna be a good year for extreme metal from down under for sure.

_________________
Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Last.fm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7299
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:35 pm 
 

Seconded, it's fucking brilliant!
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
Gypaetus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 pm
Posts: 436
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 am 
 

Metantoine wrote:
The new Mammoth Grinder is as good as its cover art aka FUCKING AWESOME


Oh my :drool:
_________________
gomorro wrote:
I felt like if Ygritte shoved me chilly up my ass (Thats right, touched by fire)

Top
 Profile  
shouvince
Veteran

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:11 am
Posts: 2673
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:16 am 
 

Thirded, it's sounds brilliant! I heard this yesterday and wondered if it had already been posted in the thread or not. A quick search gave me the answer.

Oh wait, full album stream - http://pitchfork.com/advance/167-underworlds/

:metal:

Top
 Profile  
CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:47 am
Posts: 4856
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:32 am 
 

Metantoine wrote:
I also heard the new Altars and Temple Nightside, both awesome Australian death/black albums, it's gonna be a good year for extreme metal from down under for sure.


Temple Nightside I'm eagerly awaiting for... but where did you hear the Altars album? VERY keen to get me hands on a copy when it drops. Also there will be a new Funerary Pit album soon, so more brutal goodness from my beloved shores.
_________________
Not for mercy does the evolution of I progress...

My collection

Top
 Profile  
MutantClannfear
Metalhead

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 2102
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 am 
 

That Mammoth Grinder track sounded disappointing. :( That's the first I've heard from the band, to be fair, but... eh. I didn't really get the feeling that the punk rhythms brought much more to the table than the riffs would have by themselves. The riffs themselves weren't really anything special, either, and I didn't really think it was as massive as Metantoine seemed to describe it as. It wasn't terrible at all, but the quality of the cover art is extremely misleading.

EDIT: Oh, there's a full album stream now. Listening to a couple other tracks, still feeling distinctly underwhelmed.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196 ... 218  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ezeekial Zoratium and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group