Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:20 pm 

Any of you heard Anatellon Tromos? It's great Thrash Metal / Crust :)

http://www.metalfighters.com/

Amerigo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:21 pm 

Masked_Jackal wrote:
What are some really good live thrash albums? I picked up Destruction's Live Without Sense yesterday and really enjoyed it. I really want that live atmosphere but some decent production. Would Dark Angel's Live Scars be a good choice?

Not quite thrash... more along the lines of speed metal, but Helstar's Twas a Night of a HELish Christmas is very good. I normally detest live albums, but that one rocks rather handedly. Also you can get it for like 3 bucks, since it got overproduced.

--"Empty Words" Symbolic, Death

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 pm 

Amerigo wrote:
Masked_Jackal wrote:
What are some really good live thrash albums? I picked up Destruction's Live Without Sense yesterday and really enjoyed it. I really want that live atmosphere but some decent production. Would Dark Angel's Live Scars be a good choice?

Not quite thrash... more along the lines of speed metal, but Helstar's Twas a Night of a HELish Christmas is very good. I normally detest live albums, but that one rocks rather handedly. Also you can get it for like 3 bucks, since it got overproduced.

Just kind of going along with this, I'd say most thrash fans could probably really enjoy Helstar's stuff, if you don't mind the vocals. I'd definitely say "Nosferatu" is pretty much power/thrash too and on that one, Rivera didn't shriek nearly as much.

Well I've got a bunch of [fanboy] reviews up for most of their stuff, overall I'd say they're incredible. :P

Crepuscular
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:51 pm 

I'm just getting into Thrash having only heard of bands like Kreator and Testament, and since I know there are bands that mix Black and Thrash together such as Sodom. I am a huge fan of bands like Hellhammer and Sodom, so does anyone know any good blackened thrash bands?

Also, If it's not the trouble, could someone recommend me just regular good thrash? I love Testament so I thought I would give that a go. Theres only one thing I don't want in this rec though, clean vocals...they totally kill the mood in which I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Amerigo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:54 pm 

Crepuscular wrote:
I'm just getting into Thrash having only heard of bands like Kreator and Testament, and since I know there are bands that mix Black and Thrash together such as Sodom. I am a huge fan of bands like Hellhammer and Sodom, so does anyone know any good blackened thrash bands?

Aura Noir reminds me of Hellhammer sped way the hell up with a bit of Venom thrown in. Excellent blackened thrash. No scratch that. The best.

--"Empty Words" Symbolic, Death

Crepuscular
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:56 pm 

Amerigo wrote:
Crepuscular wrote:

Aura Noir reminds me of Hellhammer sped way the hell up with a bit of Venom thrown in. Excellent blackened thrash. No scratch that. The best.

Fucking awesome, loving this.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:01 pm 

Crepuscular wrote:

Also, If it's not the trouble, could someone recommend me just regular good thrash? I love Testament so I thought I would give that a go. Theres only one thing I don't want in this rec though, clean vocals...they totally kill the mood in which I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm:
- Give Artillery's stuff a shot
- Onslaught's "The Force"
- Exumer's "Possessed by Fire"
- Whiplash's first two albums
- Razor "Evil Invaders"
- Rigor Mortis' s/t debut (fucking insane)
- Ulysses Siren "Above the Ashes"
- Sacrifice (Can) "Forward To Termination"

Just some random ones. Some of these do have somewhat clean vocals but, they're all a little rough, scratchy, varied, etc, and a lot of that stuff is kickass if you're new to thrash! Tougher than your typical stuff.

Since you like Kreator you might like Destruction (Ger) and maybe some Deathrow (Ger), they seem to be a hit or miss for some though.

Bulldozer's (Ita) one of the only black/thrash bands I really know about, you might like them. I like "IX".

Crepuscular
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:04 pm 

Xeogred wrote:
Crepuscular wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hmm:
- Give Artillery's stuff a shot
- Onslaught's "The Force"
- Exumer's "Possessed by Fire"
- Whiplash's first two albums
- Razor "Evil Invaders"
- Rigor Mortis' s/t debut (fucking insane)
- Ulysses Siren "Above the Ashes"
- Sacrifice (Can) "Forward To Termination"

Just some random ones. Some of these do have somewhat clean vocals but, they're all a little rough, scratchy, varied, etc, and a lot of that stuff is kickass if you're new to thrash! Tougher than your typical stuff.

Since you like Kreator you might like Destruction (Ger) and maybe some Deathrow (Ger), they seem to be a hit or miss for some though.

Bulldozer's (Ita) one of the only black/thrash bands I really know about, you might like them. I like "IX".

Listening to Bulldozer and I think this shit is pretty sweet.

Thanks for the other recs, I'm going to order some of those album in just a second once I get a listen.

I never knew Thrash was this fun...:lol:

Kruel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:15 am 

As mentioned, Gama Bomb's new album is absolutely kickass. Frankly, I wasn't very impressed by their debut, but this one really got everything right, from riffs to solos to vocals to production. Great riffs, a production that really has a punch, shredding and melodic but furious solos, pissed off powerful vocals... I guess this is one of the best thrash albums of the 2000s.
yeah, it's ironic, they are so pretentious, yet one can say that at least they don't pretend. They don't release some techno-rap-whatever album and say "on this record we tried to sound like in our old days"

Prodd
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:43 am 

Crepuscular wrote:

:D Si, si.

Black-thrash, aye?
Try Destroyer 666 :headbang:.

Try Hypnosia - Extreme Hatred.
Try Necrodeath - 100% Hell.

Not really black, but it may have elements that you could like, possibly. Lemme know if you liked 'em.

Crepuscular
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:09 am 

Prodd wrote:
Crepuscular wrote:

:D Si, si.

Black-thrash, aye?
Try Destroyer 666 :headbang:.

Try Hypnosia - Extreme Hatred.
Try Necrodeath - 100% Hell.

Not really black, but it may have elements that you could like, possibly. Lemme know if you liked 'em.

I've heard of Destryer 666 and I have Unchain the Wolves :)
I'm a huge black metal fan so yeah.

Anyways, as for Hypnosia, It's fucking great, same with Necrodeath. Thanks Man!

Prodd
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 am 

Glad I could help. Hang in here, some of the more experienced members will have better reccos. But now I'm gonna bump this topic and put it back on the first page of Metal Discussion because that's where THRASH BELONGS!!!

THE COCK OF ROCK IS HUGE.

THE DICK OF METAL IS BIGGER.

NOT BIGGER THAN THE BONER OF THRASH.

random quotes from forummers. :lol::lol::lol:

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:33 am 

Prodd wrote:
Glad I could help. Hang in here, some of the more experienced members will have better reccos. But now I'm gonna bump this topic and put it back on the first page of Metal Discussion because that's where THRASH BELONGS!!!

THE COCK OF ROCK IS HUGE.

THE DICK OF METAL IS BIGGER.

NOT BIGGER THAN THE BONER OF THRASH.

random quotes from forummers. :lol::lol::lol:

Sigged :lol:

By the way, I'll repeat. Any of you heard Anatellon Tromos?

Prodd
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 am 

:lol:

What's crust? I hadn't heard the term before I joined MA.

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:50 am 

Prodd wrote:

Crust is to Punk what Black Metal is to Metal.

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:56 am 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
Prodd wrote:

Pretty much. Think grindcore but played slower, sort of. Like a rawer, harder version of hardcore punk.

Wra1th1s
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:56 am 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
Prodd wrote:

:???: As in the most extreme variant? I thought grindcore was the most extreme.
we sail across the sea!

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:58 am 

Wra1th1s wrote:
Mors_Gloria wrote:
Prodd wrote:

:???: As in the most extreme variant? I thought grindcore was the most extreme.

Grindcore is to Punk what Death Metal is to Metal ;)

Crust is slower, darker and more gritty. Plus, it's dominated by anarchists :D

Wra1th1s
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:11 am 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
Crust is slower, darker and more gritty.

And sloppier :D, but thanks for clearing things up Mors_Gloria.

Alright, on topic, I'm currently looking for technical/progressive thrash in the vein of Watchtower, Heathen and Dark Angel (TDNH-era of course,) can anyone recommend me some good bands? Thanks in advance!
we sail across the sea!

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:34 am 

Wra1th1s wrote:
Alright, on topic, I'm currently looking for technical/progressive thrash in the vein of Watchtower, Heathen and Dark Angel (TDNH-era of course,) can anyone recommend me some good bands? Thanks in advance!

All three of those are fairly different flavors of technical/progressive thrash, so...

Watchtower-esque: Realm, Toxik, and Target (well, only Master Project Genesis for these guys) are three more tech-geared two-album classics. If only Ulysses Siren stuck around for long enough for a couple of releases they'd be there too.

Heathen-esque: I don't really consider Heathen to be technical or progressive thrash metal, but Cyclone Temple's I Hate Therefore I Am has to be mentioned if you want it long and melodic. Since you do though I'll recommend Stone (No Anesthesia and Colours, especially) to you as well. Oh, and I almost forgot Artillery's By Inheritance, a total melodic riff-fest.

Dark Angel-esque: Time Does Not Heal still holds the record for riff-count quite easily AFAIK, but Revenant's Prophecies of a Dying World is comparable, although more thrash/death. Antagonist (from Wisconsin) has a pretty good EP from 1993 as well, that manages to be progressive without going either speed/power/thrash or death/thrash.

I'm not sure where Anacrusis, Coroner, or Mekong Delta fit into any of those three groups but they're all obligatory if you haven't already heard them.

EDIT: Forgot Voivod. :boo:

Last edited by HamburgerBoy on Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 am 

Good thing I refreshed the page before replying, Hamburger nailed a lot there. Check those out.

Also, Artillery comes to mind for me. They're not exactly that technical, but pretty odd and original sometimes. Good stuff regardless.

And if you like Realm, Toxik, etc, I think you'd like Deus Vult. I also often see people bring up Forbidden when Coroner is mentioned, personally haven't listened to both that much though.

Throwing an oddball out there ... they're not really thrash, though I don't think you can label them at all: Slauter Xstroyes. Crazy shit.

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:28 am 

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Wra1th1s wrote:

All three of those are fairly different flavors of technical/progressive thrash, so...

Watchtower-esque: Realm, Toxik, and Target (well, only Master Project Genesis for these guys) are three more tech-geared two-album classics. If only Ulysses Siren stuck around for long enough for a couple of releases they'd be there too.

Heathen-esque: I don't really consider Heathen to be technical or progressive thrash metal, but Cyclone Temple's I Hate Therefore I Am has to be mentioned if you want it long and melodic. Since you do though I'll recommend Stone (No Anesthesia and Colours, especially) to you as well. Oh, and I almost forgot Artillery's By Inheritance, a total melodic riff-fest.

Dark Angel-esque: Time Does Not Heal still holds the record for riff-count quite easily AFAIK, but Revenant's Prophecies of a Dying World is comparable, although more thrash/death. Antagonist (from Wisconsin) has a pretty good EP from 1993 as well, that manages to be progressive without going either speed/power/thrash or death/thrash.

I'm not sure where Anacrusis, Coroner, or Mekong Delta fit into any of those three groups but they're all obligatory if you haven't already heard them.

EDIT: Forgot Voivod. :boo:

Don't forget Accuser, "Who Dominates Who?" Every track is pretty long and it's progressive.

Masked_Jackal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:44 pm 

Kruel wrote:
Masked_Jackal wrote:

Dark Angel didn't have Don Doty on the live album.. don't bother.
While I did enjoy Ron Rinehart on Leave Scars, I do agree that he isn't in that same league as Doty. I've got some live demo (without Hoglan I believe) that has Doty singing on it but they totally blueball you by only playing the intro to Darkness Descends. I should check that one out again...

Anyway, I'm gonna check out Live Undead since it has some of my favorite songs from Slayer on it (Show No Mercy :bow: :bow: :bow: )

Xeogred wrote:
Amerigo wrote:
Masked_Jackal wrote:
Just kind of going along with this, I'd say most thrash fans could probably really enjoy Helstar's stuff, if you don't mind the vocals. I'd definitely say "Nosferatu" is pretty much power/thrash too and on that one, Rivera didn't shriek nearly as much.

Well I've got a bunch of [fanboy] reviews up for most of their stuff, overall I'd say they're incredible :p
I'll give this a try too, but I'm finding myself not enjoying anything as much as the Burning Star material.

Also, I deserve a Nobel Prize for recreating that last set of quotes in my half sleep/stoned state of mind.

Edit: Live Undead was very good, I'd recommend it to just about anyone into early era-Slayer

Last edited by Masked_Jackal on Sun May 25, 2008 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Guest 135210
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:51 pm 

How about some thrash similar to Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare?

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 pm 

Can anyone recommand me stuff similar to Darkness descends by Dark angel? not too technical, neither too brutal, no growling vocals (for example pleasure to kill by kreator) but just clean vocals, yet clean screamings.

Thanks in advance!

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 pm 

Galaahd wrote:
How about some thrash similar to Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare?

There is nothing like it. Exodus, Atrophy and Death Angel are similar, but they are still very different. Vio-Lence is truly one of a kind.

Kruel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:03 pm 

colin040 wrote:
Can anyone recommand me stuff similar to Darkness descends by Dark angel? not too technical, neither too brutal, no growling vocals (for example pleasure to kill by kreator) but just clean vocals, yet clean screamings.

Thanks in advance!

Visionary wrote:
Num Skull - Ritually Abused is exactly what you want. Very fast and brutal with tons of riff. Reminds me of Darkness Descends.
Ritual Sacrifice - The Early Years. Another band not to far off of Darkness Descends.
yeah, it's ironic, they are so pretentious, yet one can say that at least they don't pretend. They don't release some techno-rap-whatever album and say "on this record we tried to sound like in our old days"

stoli_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:43 pm 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
Prodd wrote:

THANKS! I'm just exploring this genre, great stuff, I already listened to Amebix - Arise, Doom - War Crimes and some Polish shit xD Must get Iskra but enough off-topic

Visionary
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:52 pm 

Listen to Hellbastard. Their demo Ripper Crust coined the term Crust. They are like a mix of thrash and crust.
Because they are not considered metal? This is not fare!!!

~Guest 132892
Wastelander

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:02 pm 

Visionary wrote:
Listen to Hellbastard. Their demo Ripper Crust coined the term Crust. They are like a mix of thrash and crust.

I fucking love them :metal:

Crust most certainly has as many underground bands in the scene as Black Metal does, and comes from around the world as well. Its much more aggresive than other Punk sub-genres, and sometimes even incorporates Metal styling in song structure.

A few other key Crust bands:
Crucifix, Aus Rotten, Antichism, Caustic Christ, Nasuea, Mouth Sewn Shut, Rudimentary Peni, and Damad.

Wra1th1s
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:30 am 

Thanks for the recs everyone! But I'm surprised nobody mentioned Equinox(Nor). Fucking great tech-thrash from Norway :headbang:
we sail across the sea!

DYNAROUGE
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:15 am 

iAm wrote:
Visionary wrote:

I fucking love them :metal:

Crust most certainly has as many underground bands in the scene as Black Metal does, and comes from around the world as well. Its much more aggresive than other Punk sub-genres, and sometimes even incorporates Metal styling in song structure.

A few other key Crust bands:
Crucifix, Aus Rotten, Antichism, Caustic Christ, Nasuea, Mouth Sewn Shut, Rudimentary Peni, and Damad.

I wouldn't call MSS a 'key crust band' by any means :\ Put A//Political on that list though!

Definitely check out ISKRA if you havent already; they're 'blackened crust' , but a lot of their stuff is thrashy and may just be what you're looking for.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:09 am 

Crepuscular wrote:
so does anyone know any good blackened thrash bands?

I would have to suggest checking out Witchtrap from Colombia. These guys are fucking thrash maniacs who play it straight forward and simple, with a blackened touch. This band only exists to make heads bang. I like Sorceress Bitch the best, but you can grab "The First Necromancy" from Nuclear War Now! for five bucks and it has like 22 songs from their demo/ep days. A lot of really raw versions of the stuff thats on Sorceress Bitch. If you don't mind raw production (compared to most thrash, not most black metal) this would be a great (and cheap) place to start with them.

Devastator (FL) is another black/thrash band that has really impressed me with each full length release. I keep singing their praises and waiting for everyone to acknowledge their superiority. I'm beginning to think maybe I'm just the odd man out on this one. Anyways, they write a lot of long songs (atleast compared to most black/thrash bands) and they don't really have a LOT of riffs per song. Its just that each riff is fucking amazing to me. I would recommend starting with "Nuclear Proliferation" as it is probably their most accessible album so far. Every single full length is quality though, I assure you.

Finally I have to mention Flagellator's "Channeling the Acheron". This band is a side project of Akhenaten, of Judas Iscariot fame. The sole release from these guys is so good that I'm usually pissed off after listening to it because I desperately want more. Its relatively short and oh so sweet, but I can't believe he didn't continue with this project. This album gets right down to the fucking point. You will be compelled to head bang on every single track, but it will be over before you know it and you'll be begging for more.

Hope this was helpful, let me know what you think...

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:13 am 

Also, for anyone looking to get into Crust you must check out Deviated Instinct, Excrement of War, Doom, and Antisect.

Crepuscular
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:28 am 

Sweet recommendations guys, keep them coming!

Last edited by Crepuscular on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:54 am 

Holy shit that was fucking fast, I guess you were already familiar with these bands. Thats what I get for being arrogant and thinking no one listens to Flagellator. Thats awesome though, black/thrash is probably my favorite type of metal. Alright lets try some more:

Sodomizer's "The Dead Shall Rise to Kill" almost put me off with what I consider to be an overuse of samples. Pretty much every song starts with some sort of sample. The music completely makes up for this though. They are listed as Black/Speed Metal and thats probably accurate. Much cleaner sounds than I would have expected from a band called Sodomizer but they fucking slay regardless. Tight song writing, passionate vocals, great stuff. They have gotten a good deal of praise around here though, so you may be up on them already.

Next up we have "Satanic Lust" by Warhorde. I found this one-man band when I was looking over the Barbarian Wrath roster. I've never heard any clamor about this shit but the sound was tailor-made for my tastes. Its fucking FILTHY sounding first-wave BM worship. Fairly simple songs, pure headbanging madness. Should appeal to fans of early Bathory and Sodom, who don't give a fuck about "progression".

Lastly I would apprehensively suggest Abigail. They do reinforce some of the stereotypes you had against thrash. Its mostly about beer, sex, and satan. Its just a retarded good time, plain and simple. I wouldn't call the drumming "bad", just simplistic and d-beat influenced. I'd start with "Forever Street Metal Bitch" and move forward from there. Their debut album "Intercourse and Lust" was a bit more serious and BM influenced so you might like it better, personally its my least favorite.

P.S.

I don't want to be condescending but you make it sound as if you are so new to thrash I have to ask, are you familiar with the South American scene? I would think being a BM fan you would have listened to "I.N.R.I" by Sarcofago which is an obvious classic. If that sound appeals, you owe it to yourself to check out Vulcano's "Bloody Vengeance", Holocausto's "Campo de Exterminio", Sextrash's "Sexual Carnage", Mutilator's "Immortal Force", and Psychic Possessor's "Toxin Diffusion".

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:11 am 

Crepuscular wrote:
Devastator is also a fucking thrilling band. Great drums and everything. The production doesn't even bother me though. I think I might give this album a review. I've only made one review so far. So I think it's time I contribute to the archives. Anyhow, I love how everything is so fucking hard, it makes me want to headbang but unfortunatly I'm at a library.:lol:

I'm not sure what you've heard from them but their production varies pretty significantly from album to album. Nuclear Proliferation has a pretty typical BM production. The End has a lot of low end though, and sounds quite impressive in my car when the subwoofers get to knocking. I usually don't suggest it for first time listeners though, as the album opens with back to back 10 minute songs. If you already know you dig their style you'd probably really enjoy it though.

Another recent discovery is Chainsaw (Chl). This is another one-man band who plays purely first wave BM, which of course means its thrashy as fuck. Pretty much every song is about satan. This guy plays at a ridiculously frantic pace though and hardly ever lets up. Sounds very reminiscent of the early german thrash scene, reminds of a more violent Sodom. Clocking in at 27 minutes, "The Announcement" is a fast and furious black/thrash ride. This one seems to be pretty fucking obscure though. I was never able to find any samples or downloads online, but I was so confident from the band picture/album cover/song titles that I ordered it anyways. You can also pick this one up for 5 bucks at NWN! Productions.

Prodd
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:22 am 

Hehe, yeah, he's fast, I think he's on thrashmageddon, but a couple of bands on your list aren't on Tmag either.

Lol, Crepuscular 'ol pal, where are you getting this music so fast? :D

Prodd
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:24 am 

Jonpo wrote:
Lastly I would apprehensively suggest Abigail. They do reinforce some of the stereotypes you had against thrash. Its mostly about beer, sex, and satan. Its just a retarded good time, plain and simple. I wouldn't call the drumming "bad", just simplistic and d-beat influenced. I'd start with "Forever Street Metal Bitch" and move forward from there. Their debut album "Intercourse and Lust" was a bit more serious and BM influenced so you might like it better, personally its my least favorite.

Oh, I think I listened to Abigail a few months ago, it annoyed me a lot.

And I have Sarcofago's Hate.... are those progged drums?

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:27 am 

Prodd wrote:

And I have Sarcofago's Hate.... are those progged drums?

I've never listened to this album, but from what I've read I believe the drums are programmed. When it comes to Sarcofago I only listen to the first three. I actually think Laws of Scourge is pretty fucking underrated. Its not nearly as "evil" and beautifully sloppy sounding as I.N.R.I but it thrashes like a mother fucker.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 136  Next