* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Bronze Age
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:55 pm 

metallic_monk wrote:
Bronze Age wrote:
What are some other bands you like and don't like? It is hard to give recs based on just this.

Things I like that share some elements with EUPM:

Warlord - Deliver Us (synths and very melodic)
Manowar - Into Glory Ride and bits of Hail to England (epic medieval vibe), I don't like their later faster stuff
Crimson Glory - Transcendence (kind of wall of soundish, took me a while to fully appreciate it)
Riot - from their power era, I couldn't get into Thundersteel, but I adore The Priviledge of Power (I like the variety it offers, and that the vocals don't stand out as much)

I also hear a very strong Judas Priest influence on Heavens Gate debut, which I dig.

Have you heard Angelic Forces - Arise? That may appeal to you. Very straight forward and Christian.

metallic_monk
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:06 pm 

Bronze Age wrote:
Have you heard Angelic Forces - Arise? That may appeal to you. Very straight forward and Christian.

No, but in general I haven't heard much recent stuff. For a long time I've been mostly drawn to the 1980-1993 era releases stylistically, but will check them out, thanks.

metallic_monk
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:57 pm 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
Some proper medieval heavy metal with amazing vocals please! Thanks!

I just discovered this album, but Warlord - The Holy Empire. I'm no expert on scales, but the first thing that comes to mind when hearing the riffs is baroque or byzantine or something from centuries ago. Sounds like nothing else out there.

Thanks for the recomendations Jophelerx and Bronze Age. The most up my alley have been Final Prophecy, especially the 3rd track, which is instantly memorable. A shame they only made a demo. The other one that stood out was Existence, really original, but lacked a bit in oomph for me to really fall in love with it. Might come back to it someday.

Overall this made me realize I've been going at it wrong with my search for new music, trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. I already have USPM to scratch that specific itch, and still keep discovering new things in that genre. I actually want a band that does sound like EUPM, just that it has this "something" that makes it click for me, like Heavens Gate. I guess I will know only once I hear it. Oh well, one day.

The Ardbeg Wizard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:39 am 

metallic_monk wrote:
The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:

I just discovered this album, but Warlord - The Holy Empire. I'm no expert on scales, but the first thing that comes to mind when hearing the riffs is baroque or byzantine or something from centuries ago. Sounds like nothing else out there.

Thanks for the recomendations Jophelerx and Bronze Age. The most up my alley have been Final Prophecy, especially the 3rd track, which is instantly memorable. A shame they only made a demo. The other one that stood out was Existence, really original, but lacked a bit in oomph for me to really fall in love with it. Might come back to it someday.

Overall this made me realize I've been going at it wrong with my search for new music, trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. I already have USPM to scratch that specific itch, and still keep discovering new things in that genre. I actually want a band that does sound like EUPM, just that it has this "something" that makes it click for me, like Heavens Gate. I guess I will know only once I hear it. Oh well, one day.

Thanks!

Bronze Age
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:22 am 

metallic_monk wrote:
The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:

You're welcome metallic_monk. I think you are wise to reconsider your approach to European metal. Sometimes I am in the mood for Euro Power and sometimes you couldn't pay me to listen to it but I could say that about all the types of music I like. I honestly don't know how much Euro metal you are familiar with but the bands from Noise records are the place to start. Both eighties and nineties. I am guessing you know Helloween, Gamma Ray, Rage, Stratovarious etc. etc. ?

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:29 pm 

metallic_monk wrote:
The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:

One band that's a bit similar to Final Prophecy in some ways (though not as insane) is Mephisto from Germany with their self-titled album. The title track especially is quite cool I'd say, pretty unique especially for the time that it came out.

Another one that comes to mind is Jester's March, although they are a bit further towards the thrash side of things. Personally I'm partial mostly to their "Audience to the King" demo with Michael Knoblich on vocals, but their first full-length is solid as well.

KaiKasparek wrote:
Every Ozzy solo up to No More Tears is essential USPM

Jophelerx wrote:
If you think heavy metal and USPM are the same, why use the term USPM at all?

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:31 pm 

I haven't posted in forever but I had to share this, haven't seen anyone talking about it yet but I've also been out of the loop:

https://savageoath.bandcamp.com/album/savage-oath-ep

Brendan from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger, members of Eternal Champion, Visigoth, Manilla Road's last bassist. Sounds super promising!
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Element_man
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:10 pm 

Gatekeeper has a new album out. It's currently #4 in best-selling Heavy Metal on Bandcamp and it's doing better numbers than any of our previous material.

Here's the crazy music video where we literally almost died in a blizzard:

Here's the catchy one. We throw fantasy paperback novels into the audience when we play this song:

This one is an epic one. It's one of the first we wrote for the new album:

Here's the full album:
https://gatekeeper.bandcamp.com/album/f ... ern-shores
Heavy Metal. No new shit.
Encloaked
Dungeon Synth/Fantasy Ambient

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:11 am 

Nice, looking forward to it, East of Sun ruled!
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Dornseax
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:45 pm 

Hi. I posted this in the prog metal recommendations thread but I thought it would be appropriate here.
I'm looking for the sort of classic progressive heavy/power metal stuff. Really just trad metal with more complexity (like early Fates Warning), or inclusion of keyboards to add a symphonic/prog kind of feel (like Queensryche especially on Mindcrime and Rage for Order or post-Hall of the Mountain King Savatage), or more "storied" and extended songwriting (again, like Fates Warning and Queensryche). Just prog metal that leans more towards classic trad metal.

rawsewage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:52 am 

Brothers Grimm-Helm’s Deep sounds like it might be up your alley.

Spiderlix
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:42 pm 

Sorry if it isn't about the topic,but you know specific speed metal bands that sounds like Heavy Metal Maniac from Exciter,Gates to Purgatory from Running Wild,Executioner's Song from Razor,Acid and Ace of Spades from Motorhead albums?

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:26 am 

Spiderlix wrote:
Sorry if it isn't about the topic,but you know specific speed metal bands that sounds like Heavy Metal Maniac from Exciter,Gates to Purgatory from Running Wild,Executioner's Song from Razor,Acid and Ace of Spades from Motorhead albums?

Cast Iron sounds quite a bit like RW's Gates to Purgatory:

Witchgrave's EP also has a fairly similar sound to most of these I'd say (more melodic than Razor, but otherwise):

Dark Wizard's Devil's Victim EP has a pretty Motorhead-esque sound I'd say:

Exorcist's Nightmare Theatre sounds a bit like both early RW and Exciter:

Dornseax wrote:
Hi. I posted this in the prog metal recommendations thread but I thought it would be appropriate here.
I'm looking for the sort of classic progressive heavy/power metal stuff. Really just trad metal with more complexity (like early Fates Warning), or inclusion of keyboards to add a symphonic/prog kind of feel (like Queensryche especially on Mindcrime and Rage for Order or post-Hall of the Mountain King Savatage), or more "storied" and extended songwriting (again, like Fates Warning and Queensryche). Just prog metal that leans more towards classic trad metal.

As mentioned above, Brothers Grimm is a good rec, but pretty much any of the proggier or more "white collar" USPM bands could work here, stuff like Enchanter (Michigan), Crimson Glory, Heir Apparent, Screamer's Target Earth, Zions Abyss, Dead Calm, Steel Prophet's Inner Ascendance demo, etc. Also Sacred Blade/Othyrworld is a good fit here I think.

Nahsil wrote:
I haven't posted in forever but I had to share this, haven't seen anyone talking about it yet but I've also been out of the loop:

https://savageoath.bandcamp.com/album/savage-oath-ep

Brendan from Magic Circle/Stone Dagger, members of Eternal Champion, Visigoth, Manilla Road's last bassist. Sounds super promising!

Holy hell this rules! Crazy energy, epic compositions...basically everything I could want out of this style of metal. Promising indeed!

KaiKasparek wrote:

Jophelerx wrote:

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:16 pm 

Spiderlix wrote:

Old school speed metal:

Iron Curtain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzdgKGkNDEU

Speedtrap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPu-HVIexF8

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:57 am 

Just realized that Florida's Oblivion, who released two legendary demos in the 1980s, is finally putting out their first full-length demo a week from today! They also put out a video for a new track, which, while the video is admittedly a bit cringe (in a fun way at least), showcases that the band still has songwriting chops! https://www.facebook.com/Oblivion2021/v ... 3835089282

Definitely looking forward to this! It looks like they're also putting out a compilation of their two demos on vinyl in May, which is cool since only 2 songs from those demos appear on the full-length, though I don't have a way to play vinyl personally so I'm hoping they make some kind of download of this available for purchase as well. Always cool to see obscure old USPM bands making a comeback!

P.S. Just noticed they also have the album's title track available here:

KaiKasparek wrote:

Jophelerx wrote:

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

MEMEME
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:24 pm 

Hello everyone,

Im searching for more and more songs in the vein of WASP's Wild Child, Dokken's Kiss of Death, Megadeth's Tornado of Souls.

Essentially, love themed metal songs on break up, heart break, but not that mushy.
Songs with killer melodies, brilliant guitar work, catchy chorus lines and of course, memorable vocals.

Please suggest. Looking forward to your replies.

Have a nice day!

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:39 pm 

Anyone familiar with Medieval Death? Think of early Blind Guardian meets Adramelch; gloomy speed/thrash/power metal with a weeping vocalist. :D

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:02 am 

colin040 wrote:
Anyone familiar with Medieval Death? Think of early Blind Guardian meets Adramelch; gloomy speed/thrash/power metal with a weeping vocalist. :D

Holy shit this RIPS! Adramelch influence indeed. Was wondering why I hadn't heard it before until I saw it's only labeled "thrash metal." Definitely more weird progressive power/speed stuff. Fantastic find dude!

KaiKasparek wrote:

Jophelerx wrote:

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

yungstirjoey666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:48 pm 

I've already posted a separate thread here, but do you guys know of any pm bands similar to Khan-era Kamelot? So far I know of Versailles and Seven Spires. Elements include lacking cheese, attractive vocals, romantic historical European aesthetics, etc.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 9:08 am 

yungstirjoey666 wrote:
I've already posted a separate thread here, but do you guys know of any pm bands similar to Khan-era Kamelot? So far I know of Versailles and Seven Spires. Elements include lacking cheese, attractive vocals, romantic historical European aesthetics, etc.

Arrayan Path's albums have a vague similarity, though not really the same. There was never anybody else really like the Epica/Black Halo style really. Falconer is somewhat similar to the general style of their old stuff, but you probably know them.

rawsewage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 9:28 am 

Jophelerx wrote:
Just realized that Florida's Oblivion, who released two legendary demos in the 1980s, is finally putting out their first full-length demo a week from today! They also put out a video for a new track, which, while the video is admittedly a bit cringe (in a fun way at least), showcases that the band still has songwriting chops! https://www.facebook.com/Oblivion2021/v ... 3835089282

Definitely looking forward to this! It looks like they're also putting out a compilation of their two demos on vinyl in May, which is cool since only 2 songs from those demos appear on the full-length, though I don't have a way to play vinyl personally so I'm hoping they make some kind of download of this available for purchase as well. Always cool to see obscure old USPM bands making a comeback!

That Compilation is coming out on CD from No Remorse Records. That new song has some of the worst lyrics ever.

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:06 am 

rawsewage wrote:
Jophelerx wrote:

That Compilation is coming out on CD from No Remorse Records. That new song has some of the worst lyrics ever.

I only see two LP versions on No Remorse's store right now for pre-order but I'll keep an eye out, thanks. And yeah the lyrics are kinda cringe but the music is good so I'll give it a pass. Although the band has a lot of goodwill from me from those two awesome demos I've been into for a long time so it'd be hard to disappoint me with lyrics alone short of super-preachy Christian shit or something, hah. Definitely would've been cooler if they just stuck with fantasy themes though.

KaiKasparek wrote:

Jophelerx wrote:

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

rawsewage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:23 pm 

My bad, it’s Cult Metal Classics that’s releasing the demo anthology. According to a post on their Facebook page it should be out mid June.

morbid_angle
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 9:33 am 

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place but, does anyone have any updates on Demon Bitch? I just realized it's been about 7 years since Hellfriends.

MEMEME
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 1:39 pm 

MEMEME wrote:
Hello everyone,

Im searching for more and more songs in the vein of WASP's Wild Child, Dokken's Kiss of Death, Megadeth's Tornado of Souls.

Essentially, love themed metal songs on break up, heart break, but not that mushy.
Songs with killer melodies, brilliant guitar work, catchy chorus lines and of course, memorable vocals.

Have a nice day!

|
|
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

yungstirjoey666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 10:50 am 

Do you guys know of any more power metal bands that have attractive-sounding singers? Roy Khan, Tommy Karevik, and Matt Barlow are a few that I can think of, though I can't exactly pinpoint why.

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 5:38 pm 

MEMEME wrote:
MEMEME wrote:
Hello everyone,

Have a nice day!

|
|
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

I'm wracking my brain and the only thing I can think of regarding a break-up metal song is Kamelot's "The Haunting (Somewhere in Time)." If it's just general love songs that are metal I'd definitely recommend Omen's "Be My Wench." And Virgin Steele have some good love-themed songs too like "Emalaith." But breakup/heartbreak is just not something that I hear a lot in metal (maybe just the type of metal that I like, I don't know)

yungstirjoey666 wrote:
Do you guys know of any more power metal bands that have attractive-sounding singers? Roy Khan, Tommy Karevik, and Matt Barlow are a few that I can think of, though I can't exactly pinpoint why.

I really don't know what you mean. Roy Khan and Tommy Karevik have some similarities for sure, but then Matt Barlow sounds totally different from them to me. I guess maybe they all have a little bit of a "throaty" sound to them but I don't know. Overall no one I've heard really sounds that similar to Khan. The closest to Matt Barlow that I've heard is probably Kristoffer Gobel on Falconer's The Sceptre of Deception album. Maybe try this track:

If you know some specific songs where those singers are using a particular range or technique I might be able to help more, but they're all fairly versatile so that covers a pretty wide range of sounds and styles. Nobody else really jumps out at me personally.

KaiKasparek wrote:

Jophelerx wrote:

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

yungstirjoey666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 11:59 pm 

I just mean attractive vocals in general; not exactly looking for vocals that sound exactly like them.

I would include Tobias Sammet, but only his earlier vocals; he's been straining too much vibrato lately. Bruce Dickinson is also pretty attractive imo. But I guess it's all subjective.

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 9:49 am 

I've never really noticed anything in the nature of an "attractive" sound to a voice myself, but I feel like Midnight of Crimson Glory might work here as he has a regal quality to his voice I don't hear anywhere else.
Otherwise I'm at a loss, maybe someone else will have a better idea what you mean.

KaiKasparek wrote:

Jophelerx wrote:

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

I_Am_Vengeance
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 2:30 am 

Jophelerx wrote:

Never before has a songs lyrics turned me off a song more, they might possibly be the worst I've ever heard. I guess it's not too surprising from a bunch of boomers from Florida though.

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:40 pm 

So I saw the big Helloween/Hammerfall tour a last week, and I'm still in awe of that show. I've always been a huge fan of the Kai-fronted stuff, but just generally liked the Keepers albums. But after hearing those songs live, they really clicked with me like never before, and I'm really starting to love the extra melodic approach they took with Kiske.

I've always been a staunch USPM devotee but now I'm craving Europower in the style of Keepers. I know and love a lot of the classic German power/speed metal bands like BG, Running Wild, Scanner, Rage, Iron Angel, etc etc, but I'm curious about the influence of the Keepers albums in particular. Which bands and albums would you recommend that feel like they distinctly were in response to late 80s Helloween? Any high quality recommendations are appreicated, but I'm particularly interested in this from a historical/chronological perspective; meaning what else was there in the late 80s to the early-mid 90s? How would you draw a lineage from Keepers to Rhapsody, etc? Both obvious or obscure releases welcome.

An example I discovered on MA is Viper from Brazil, apparently the first band from the singer of Angra. Checking out their first two albums, you can definitely hear major influence from Walls of Jericho at first, then the Keepers albums on the second. Based on this I might have to give Angra a proper shot as well.
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

DoomMetalAlchemist
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:52 pm 

flexodus wrote:
So I saw the big Helloween/Hammerfall tour a last week, and I'm still in awe of that show. I've always been a huge fan of the Kai-fronted stuff, but just generally liked the Keepers albums. But after hearing those songs live, they really clicked with me like never before, and I'm really starting to love the extra melodic approach they took with Kiske.

I've always been a staunch USPM devotee but now I'm craving Europower in the style of Keepers. I know and love a lot of the classic German power/speed metal bands like BG, Running Wild, Scanner, Rage, Iron Angel, etc etc, but I'm curious about the influence of the Keepers albums in particular. Which bands and albums would you recommend that feel like they distinctly were in response to late 80s Helloween? Any high quality recommendations are appreicated, but I'm particularly interested in this from a historical/chronological perspective; meaning what else was there in the late 80s to the early-mid 90s? How would you draw a lineage from Keepers to Rhapsody, etc? Both obvious or obscure releases welcome.

An example I discovered on MA is Viper from Brazil, apparently the first band from the singer of Angra. Checking out their first two albums, you can definitely hear major influence from Walls of Jericho at first, then the Keepers albums on the second. Based on this I might have to give Angra a proper shot as well.

I don't know what show you caught, but I caught them in Inglewood last Friday (not yesterday, the one before that). It was a good show, but I was extremely disappointed that their set list consisted of a lot of Keeper II songs and yet only ONE Keeper I song: Future World. I happen to think Keeper I is infinitely superior to Keeper II. But I also saw this line-up back in 2018 where they did a good lot of Keeper I so I'm not TOO disappointed.

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:05 pm 

Haha yeah I was at the Youtube Theater as well. My friend got us pit tickets as my birthday gift; we lost our shit for the Kai medley. Made many enemies during Victim of Fate and Gorgar in particular. Sadly we were late returning from the parking lot and missed most of Skyfall :cry:

I definitely did notice the lack of Keeper 1 songs as well, and I'd agree that I prefer it overall. Was definitely shocked that we didn't get I'm Alive, and I definitely prefer Halloween to Keepers as far as the epics go.

I'm listening to the United Alive in Madrid live album rn and that helps make up for the lack of Keeper 1 songs.
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:51 pm 

flexodus wrote:

I can definitely recommend the second Heaven's Gate album: very much Keeper inspired but with a bit more grit in it.

Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:20 am 

+1 for Heaven's Gate.

Stratovarius is the obvious one that took the Keepers and streamlined them into the basic europower formula. I think so anyway. Other than that:

Attack - Destinies of War is another one, earlier but not so influential as Strato.

Angra for sure. First two are godly masterpieces. First one is more conventional than the second but still very innovative.

Ι'd also say that Scanner are directly influenced by the Keepers (while early BG were mostly WoJ) in a way that the rest of the bands you mentioned weren't.

Not exactly Keepers europower but certainly great albums and mandatory listening that doesn't hurt to mention: WitchHammer -1487 (more WoJ but still), Artch - Another Return, Crows - The Dying Race.

Early Nightwish should be mentioned next to Rhapsody. Just as important for what followed.

Vic's Dungeon - Remember the Fallen:
Jeff Hanneman: Evil Notes and Sad Riffs
Chuck Schuldiner (Death)
Paul Baloff (Exodus)
Holy Terror and Keith Deen
Roger Patterson (Atheist)

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:58 pm 

Insania Stockholm is straight up copying Helloween on Sunrise in Riverland.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:25 am 

Been listening to plenty of Derris-era Helloween albums lately and while I like those, I could have done with some more consistency. So, is there any band out there that resembles the Derris-era of Helloween with more emphasis on the riffier/heavier tracks? I'm thinking of tunes like We Burn, Steel Tormentor, The Saints, Sole Survivor, ect.

Also, anyone here a fan of Final Prophecy's Beyond Reality? Pretty surreal power/speed metal and the second track on this demo even resembles Somewhere Far Beyond - just four years earlier!

Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:23 pm 

First time I hear that demo, sounds pretty great actually, thanks! Vocals sound a bit like a tamer Pat Lind from Morbid Saint (!)

I hear the BG thing, although not specifically Somewhere Far Beyond apart from the demo title. I can definitely see BG being influenced by this.

As for the Helloween songs, I am of the opinion that Uli Kusch played a very significant role in the final result being heavier and not just the typical europower fare. I really miss him...

In that sense, the non-typical power metal bands would be a good place to start. Early Angel Dust (flirting with thrash a lot), Crows, Artch and the like.

Vic's Dungeon - Remember the Fallen:
Jeff Hanneman: Evil Notes and Sad Riffs
Chuck Schuldiner (Death)
Paul Baloff (Exodus)
Holy Terror and Keith Deen
Roger Patterson (Atheist)

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:24 am 

Dungeon_Vic wrote:
In that sense, the non-typical power metal bands would be a good place to start. Early Angel Dust (flirting with thrash a lot), Crows, Artch and the like.

I'm aware of those bands, but I'm afraid that's not the style that I'm looking for.

Anyone here familiar with Bad Heaven? The second demo is some pretty riff-tastic USPM.

werewolfgraveyard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:14 pm 

What would one recommend to someone who is a HUGE fan of Control Denied and Sanctuary's first two albums? I'm always on the lookout for some catchy and yet grand or epic heavy metal, and I love making playlists so anything befitting to add to it would be lovely.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625  Next