Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
lokiisdead
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm 

I have just lost my wife and son within the last few hours...I have never felt like this in all the metal head years I have ever lived. I want your most brutal depressing evil dark morbid most hateful fueled metal to break my black heart some more. I need a sound track to a suicide. I feel like this is it boys and girls and metal heads. Ideas?....something heavy,BM,Doom,Torture doom I don't care. I want something that makes Weakling, Senthil, Leviathan, Xasthur, and Totalselfhatred look like the teletubbies. Gimme your best. Last request of a fallen metal head.

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 pm 

It would probably be better if you sought after the help of some trained professionals to help with your grief.

Maniac Matis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
It would probably be better if you sought after the help of some trained professionals to help with your grief.

Shaolin is right. This is probably the wrong place to be posting about this kind of stuff. I can't tell if you're being serious or trolling, but coming to a metal forum is probably the last kind of attention you want. If you need some depressing tunes, browse around the Rec Central. Best of luck to you mate.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Unng. I'm ThRoBing

Last edited by Maniac Matis on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HellishHound
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 pm 

Stop, go seek other family members, friends, or professional help.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 pm 

I'm afraid we really can't help you, I know it's tough to reach out online in the toughest times, but we really can't respond appropriately. Please look to your family and friends and spend time with them. Asking for music here is an emotionally dead end. We could talk about music, but please don't look to us to provide an emotional answer that we ultimately can not satisfy, it is not good for you. I can only offer a small amount of advice on how to handle your own grief - please look to a professional for this as they could offer advice that I never could. I'm really sorry for your losses.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.