Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Cantusbestiae
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:50 pm
Posts: 408
Location: Uganda
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:42 pm 
 

Just found that on nwnprod board:

http://www.letagparfait.com/2013/05/22/peste-noire-interview-english/

But when I watch some (porn), it’s like the Black that I love (I am not in love with a Congolese, I’m talking about Black Metal): amateur, dirty, iniquitous and French

:D

Top
 Profile  
Baldrs
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 9:30 am
Posts: 96
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:47 pm 
 

I found that interview was pretty ridiculous, especially when they touch upon U.S Porn :S
Also, did not want to read after seeing the bread knife in the mouth.

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 5610
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:49 pm 
 

PIG MASK, PIG MASK, PIG MAAAAAAAAASK!!!
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
Fun fact: if you put a baby on a vegan diet, it dies. Vegans are babykillers.

Top
 Profile  
TheTrueSeker
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 pm
Posts: 113
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm 
 

Famine's interviews are always entertaining. I feel like most of his answers fell in line with the depraved feel of his music. The U.S. porn answer was a spot-on critique of what I hate most about my country's culture. The stuff about the libertine clubs was pretty cool as well, did a good job of diagnosing modern cultural malaise. I mean, obviously Famine is more than a bit nuts, but I would never hold that against someone, particularly in black metal.

Top
 Profile  
MARSDUDE
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 1723
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:21 pm 
 

Quote:
I’m not at all queer…but each time an eyelash falls out, I blow it off my fingertip and make a wish to become one


Sig-worthy.

Top
 Profile  
Marag
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 2660
Location: down there where chaos prevails
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm 
 

I'm disappointed it's only an interview and there are no nude shots of Famine posing sexily.

Quote:
My deodorant has the shape of a dildo and shower commercials are reminiscent of bukkakes


Mind=Blown. I'll never be the same.

Top
 Profile  
Cantusbestiae
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:50 pm
Posts: 408
Location: Uganda
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 am 
 

MARSDUDE wrote:
Quote:
I’m not at all queer…but each time an eyelash falls out, I blow it off my fingertip and make a wish to become one


Sig-worthy.


It's probably the most interesting part of the intie, and it does sound like a "coming out"!

Top
 Profile  
Panflute
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 am
Posts: 452
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 pm 
 

A great interview as usual. I especially liked the 'liner notes' of the translators at the end. :)
_________________
Black Ivory Tower zine #1 - Interbellum out now!

Top
 Profile  
Marlon955
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:54 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Puerto Rico
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 am 
 

Lol.

Top
 Profile  
t1337Dude
Metalhead

Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 5:20 am
Posts: 694
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:52 pm 
 

He's a pretty nutty fellow, and I'm sure he'll never change. I emailed him 4 years ago at an email he was using to solicit sex and challenged him to a fist fight, and called him gay (for trying to hard to appear heterosexual). His response "I don't speak (and don't understand) english. Can you travel to Lille (France) ? I'll can meet you there.

Yes I'm gay, because I'll fuck you."

I wonder if his translator iffed up that last bit. Anyways, If I actually had lived in France, I'd have fist fought him, but that's a little too far. He also sent this, but I couldn't read it because I don't speak French.
Spoiler: show
Parle français salope. J'ai proposé un duel à ceux qui m'insultaient régulièrement sur Internet, pas au monde entier (tu me dis avoir découvert PN il y a une semaine et tu crois que je vais te faire l'honneur de te rencontrer ? ahah). Tu n'es pas le premier à m'écrire pour un duel au poings bébé, il faut le mériter. Tu patienteras un peu, cette adresse est reservée aux dames et ta femme vient de m'écrire.

Prends soin de toi

Famine

Top
 Profile  
Panflute
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 am
Posts: 452
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm 
 

He's basically calling you a slut for not speaking French and telling you that his challenge was intended for those who regularly insulted him on the internet (which are apparently French people primarily; remember that the interview was originally in French). He says that he won't give you the honour of meeting you seeing as you mentioned having found out about PN about a week before you wrote him, and you aren't the only one to have challenged him to a fistfight. Finally, he mentions that he reserved the e-mail address for the ladies, and that your woman just wrote him.

Sounds like you two had a fun conversation.
_________________
Black Ivory Tower zine #1 - Interbellum out now!

Top
 Profile  
693
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 am
Posts: 628
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 pm 
 

Heard that The vocalist from Shining is friends with this guy, makes a lot of sense really!

Top
 Profile  
Marag
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 2660
Location: down there where chaos prevails
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:06 pm 
 

t1337Dude wrote:
He's a pretty nutty fellow, and I'm sure he'll never change. I emailed him 4 years ago at an email he was using to solicit sex and challenged him to a fist fight, and called him gay (for trying to hard to appear heterosexual). His response "I don't speak (and don't understand) english. Can you travel to Lille (France) ? I'll can meet you there.

Yes I'm gay, because I'll fuck you."

I wonder if his translator iffed up that last bit. Anyways, If I actually had lived in France, I'd have fist fought him, but that's a little too far. He also sent this, but I couldn't read it because I don't speak French.
Spoiler: show
Parle français salope. J'ai proposé un duel à ceux qui m'insultaient régulièrement sur Internet, pas au monde entier (tu me dis avoir découvert PN il y a une semaine et tu crois que je vais te faire l'honneur de te rencontrer ? ahah). Tu n'es pas le premier à m'écrire pour un duel au poings bébé, il faut le mériter. Tu patienteras un peu, cette adresse est reservée aux dames et ta femme vient de m'écrire.

Prends soin de toi

Famine

Hah I remember that interview, I wonder if someoene actually had a fist fight with him.

Top
 Profile  
KFD
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:19 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: France
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 am 
 

I think he really is secretly bisexual, which would explain his aggressive tendencies towards men and his obsession with physical meetings (pretty stupid and childish, because no one will get the chance to fight him without buying a ticket at one of his gig - if the security is amateur enough to let that happen).

Obsession with male violence is clearly a sign of gay sado-masochism, which he half admits in his interviews. He will never do an official coming out, because it would ruin his image in front of his (youger) audience. Famine is not Gaahl.


Marag wrote:
I'm disappointed it's only an interview and there are no nude shots of Famine posing sexily.


But there is:
Image

Next step: the official sex tape.

By the way, the copies of his new album were flooded, that's quite hilarious for all his impatient fans who pre-ordered it. Sometimes fate is tricky^^
_________________
We don't need more bands, we need more support
http://www.soleilblancprods.com

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CF_Mono, druivo, Empyreal, Google [Bot], Machine_Dead, Riffs, Smoking_Gnu, STORMM, Yahoo [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group