Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
revnice
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 pm 

Dudes:

The tears dripped onto my legendary Mockingbird when I found 'Nine Inches of God!' posted on this site.

I've got 'The Poison Lake' in my headphones right now and it's true - Deep Switch rocked!

No rust on this metal after 26 years.

Thanks Agathocles for posting it!

Reverend Nice
(Guitarist for Deep Switch)

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 pm 

You guys created a whack-a-doo fucking masterpiece, and I couldn't thank you enough for it. I've only picked up the album in the last year (the SKR 2CD reissue) but its stood out even this early and become one of my all-time favorite records. The Poison Lake and Spinning on the Wheel are probably my favorite tracks but its impossible for me to choose honestly.

revnice
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 pm 

Thanks for the cool words!

Glad you like the 'Wheel' - that would have to be my fave, the solo starting at around 3:20 still gets me rocking in my chair and wondering how I ever did that. I have 4 rock musicals in the works (maybe you'd give me some feedback?) but I can't seem to match the stuff I came up with back then. Too many years wasted in a corporate cubicle...times have changed though, you don't hear much soloing anymore.

The first CD version is better than the SKR - pm me an address and I'll get one to you.

Reply to topic