Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
TDD
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 am 

Anyone knows anything about their latest activities or any way of contacting the band? The email address published on their MA page is not valid.
It seems Carnal Records are also not exactly active, with their official website not updated in years and such.
I'm dying to know whether a new album of theirs is to be realized soon, after being so impressed by their Current 11 masterpiece.
Thanks in advance.

The Orange Man
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am 

I'd try Carnal Records through their MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/carnalrecords
Or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Carnalrecords.sweden

They seem to be fairly active there. Good luck, man.

SSatanicSSatan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 am 

I found these guys a while ago, I am a big fan of Disiplin. Musically Shaarimoth are awesome. Does anyone know if the album it has lyrics in the booklet. Genrally I am only willing to buy and album if its lyrics are published. I am interested in chaos-gnoticism and their lyrical themes look very interesting.

TDD
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am 

SSatanicSSatan wrote:
I found these guys a while ago, I am a big fan of Disiplin. Musically Shaarimoth are awesome. Does anyone know if the album it has lyrics in the booklet. Genrally I am only willing to buy and album if its lyrics are published. I am interested in chaos-gnoticism and their lyrical themes look very interesting.

Shaarimoth are into Sumerian / Mesopotamian mythologies, not chaos gnostics.

matras
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 am 

TDD wrote:
SSatanicSSatan wrote:

Shaarimoth are into Sumerian / Mesopotamian mythologies, not chaos gnostics.

Actually yes they were/are. It's all "218", "Current 11", "Black Dragon" mumbo jumbo poppycock of the Temple of the Black Light, who use the Sumerian / Mesopotamian terminology.

TDD
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 pm 

matras wrote:
Actually yes they were/are. It's all "218", "Current 11", "Black Dragon" mumbo jumbo poppycock of the Temple of the Black Light, who use the Sumerian / Mesopotamian terminology.

I don't know what you're talking about but I'd love to learn...

matras
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 pm 

TDD wrote:
I don't know what you're talking about but I'd love to learn...

The same hogwash peddled by Dissection, Watain and so on...

kybernetic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 am 

These guys have been quiet for so damn long I was wondering if they were even still together. And I was under the impression that their lyrical themes did involve Chaos-Gnosticism. I'll have to dig my CD up and look at the booklet tomorrow and get back to you.

Anyway, their one album is very good and I play it from time to time. Very dark, violent and driving death metal with a few unique surprises thrown in, such as the track "Current 11", really excellent stuff. I wish they'd come out with more material.

Reply to topic