Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Sonofabitch Thirdgeneration
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm 

FasterDisaster wrote:
Am I not crazy that I've seen Jeff Hanneman playing with Slayer after the skin grafts? I mean, if he's already played since surgery, unless he still needs recoup time, I don't see how he still wouldn't be able to play. I'm also not sure where he actually played at. A Google search turns up some images of his arm in clear view, and you can see the skin grafts.

he's done a couple appearances apparently, dont think he's played full shows yet

bukkakeinspace
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm 

To the vast majority of consumers, Slayer is "that band the bald guy is from". The band is a business now, and as long as King can sell the Slayer brand he won't be worried. He's the only member that would be able to do it this way.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm 

bukkakeinspace wrote:
To the vast majority of consumers, Slayer is "that band the bald guy is from". The band is a business now, and as long as King can sell the Slayer brand he won't be worried. He's the only member that would be able to do it this way.

From my experience, casual listeners also know Slayer for that guy who screams really loud on Angel Of Death and Raining Blood. King may be able to pull some of this shit with Lombardo or Hanneman, but kicking out Tom Araya would be instant commercial suicide.

slayer85
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:49 pm 

bukkakeinspace wrote:

Its funny how my girlfriend said this to me the other day on why she doesnt care for them!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11