Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 am 

Ribos wrote:
You know, honestly, I've tried. I've tried listening to Neurosis. Hell, I own both The Eye Of Every Storm and Through Silver In Blood. But I just don't like this band. I don't hear the experimentation everyone raves about. There are occasionally interesting moments but for the most part, it's just painfully boring, slow, dull, and trying-way-too-hard-to-be-emotional metal of a nondescript variety.

And yet, this band is beloved by most metalheads I know, both IRL and online. What is it about this band that makes everyone's panties moist? I've tried reading the reviews, but I'm not even sure I'm listening to the same albums they are. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Someone, please show me how to do Neurosis right so I can stop feeling like such a loser!

Speaking as a long time fan that had a very rough start with the band I can tell you that if there are bands which you can't possibly force down your throat then Neurosis falls down on the farthest reaches of that group. You either listen to an album and find some moments you can relate to, making you then more open to their style and willing to give other albums a try, or you just can't do it. I can tell you that the first album that clicked with me was TEOES because of its bleak atmosphere and mix of calm/loud dynamics, something which was virtually new to me at the time. TSIB took me years to get, in fact the album didn't make sense in my head and made me feel really uncomfortable, although I could see its potential and that's why I never fully discarded it. EOTS for instance scared the shit out of me the first few times I tried to listen to it, and I couldn't even get past the first two songs. It just evoked feelings in me I couldn't face at the time. But suddenly one day I sat through TSIB and it made sense, same thing with EOTS a while later and from then on I had an open gateway to enjoy all their albums.

You see, I really believe that this band is good beyond belief as they've yet to disappoint me. They've been morphing and innovating not only their style but a whole musical stream for the past 20 years, and they've been doing it with a quality that's worthy of notice. So it's easy to view them as gods and people cream their pants because despite a myriad of bands being influenced by them no one really sounds like Neurosis. Bands only get "neurosish" for moments or show influences or share some traits, but no other band actually sounds like them. That also makes them rather unique in their ability to be copied without being xeroxed.

For some their music just clicks on an emotional level in a way that's almost impossible to describe! I know people that run away from Neurosis every time because of the way it crawls under their skin, because of how uncomfortable it makes them and how it shows the inner bleakness one has inside. Some people just don't have the strength to face their inner demons and Neurosis is great at evoking that confrontation.

I could go on but I think you get the point. Neurosis is a unanimously loved band because people who don't like them don't hate them per se, they just don't want to deal with them. I don't want to sound like Tool/DT/Opeth/whatever fans that say that some people just don't get it, that's not what I'm saying here. What I'm saying is that some people just don't want to listen to them because of how their music makes them feel, not because they hate it. In fact, I have yet to know one person who has really listened to Neurosis and hates them.

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm 

Also, seeing them live can help greatly in "getting" the Neurosis sound. I have a friend that is heavily into drone/sludge/doom/stoner etc, i.e. basically someone who is dedicated to the slow and heavy and he never cared for Neurosis until he saw them live with me. It completely blew him away and he's been a fan ever since. Perhaps for some, the vast range of extreme human emotions that Neurosis is able to capture has to be experienced live before it really clicks. They're really sort of the power source and inspiration from which a long string of bands followed, bands that are usually a lot easier to get into than Neurosis themselves because their song writing lacks the unique dynamics that so many Neurosis songs possess. Some bands have been successful at capturing a snapshot of their sound, but few, if any, actually rival and capture the diverse brilliance Neurosis have achieved.

On the topic of the new album, I'll definitely be purchasing it the day it comes out. SO incredibly stoked. Been dying for them to come out with another one for the last couple years. 5 years is a long time to wait after awesomeness of Given To The Rising. Hoping they release the cover art and track listing relatively soon.

EDIT: Didn't mean to basically say the same thing the previous post said toward the end of my first paragraph, but what can I say, I got off on a bit of a fan boy splurge there myself. :lol: :grin: Fucking LOVE me some Neurosis.

Last edited by MazeofTorment on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 pm 

I'm in the same boat as Ribos. Granted, I "get" material like Souls At Zero and Enemy of the Sun, but not much to crown this band as one of the greatest ever. Their sound is very dissonant and unorthodox to the point where they'll never be as deep and amazing as I could potentially consider them. It's almost like its too demanding with no pay off when listening to one of their albums.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm 

Souls at Zero and Enemy of the Sun are both excellent albums in their own right, imo, but I think when I talk about Neurosis in this sort of "all time greats" conversation, I'm mostly referring to Through Silver In Blood up to the present. Souls and Enemy are both awesome, raw, primal, transitional sort of albums that are interesting for those who like to look at the evolution of the band, but their signature sound really starts around TSIB and progresses on every album thereafter. Don't know if you've heard much of those, but they're definitely worth a listen.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:19 pm 

The only other Neurosis albums I heard were the sophomore and A Sun That Never Sets, both of which didn't do much for me. I figure I should have checked out something that showed a more "stable" band.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm 

I think Times of Grace and Given To The Rising would be good albums to check out next. I don't know what your preferences are but these two are probably more accessible than Through Silver in Blood or The Eye of Every Storm. However, these latter two are excellent as well, just a bit more spacey, ambient, and noisey. The Eye is sometimes my favorite album of theirs, though. I find it to be one of the most bleak, heart wrenching, cathartic sounding albums I've ever heard.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 pm 

MazeofTorment wrote:
Souls at Zero and Enemy of the Sun are both excellent albums in their own right, imo, but I think when I talk about Neurosis in this sort of "all time greats" conversation, I'm mostly referring to Through Silver In Blood up to the present. Souls and Enemy are both awesome, raw, primal, transitional sort of albums that are interesting for those who like to look at the evolution of the band, but their signature sound really starts around TSIB and progresses on every album thereafter. Don't know if you've heard much of those, but they're definitely worth a listen.

I kindly disagree there.

Much of what is seen fully matured in TSIB is already been going on since SAZ, probably before as I've been avoiding the first couple of albums for way too long, maybe because they've been described as "not Neurosis". Basically their pure hardcore albums. However SAZ already sees a shitload of experimentation, the first time I heard it I was floored because I didn't think they could do anything that good prior to TSIB. Same goes for EOTS, which is however much more aggressive and hard-hitting. Neurosis has different periods and 92-96 is definitely the most interesting, with 99-07 slowly unveiling more and more atmospheric leanings.

With that being said, TOG is probably the easiest album to get into Neurosis. It has a bit of both periods I mention above and is very balanced in both aggression and atmosphere.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm 

MazeofTorment wrote:
I think Times of Grace...

androdion wrote:
With that being said, TOG is probably the easiest album to get into Neurosis. It has a bit of both periods I mention above and is very balanced in both aggression and atmosphere.

Ok, I'll hit that album next. Real quick, does hearing the "Grace" album together make TOG any better? An example is like Rosetta's debut album where there were two discs that could be merged to make a singular album.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:50 pm 

I never tried the experience of listening to Times Of Grace and Neurosis albums simultaneously, but from what I've read about those who have... The rumour is that it's something else! :)

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:13 pm 

OzzyApu wrote:
MazeofTorment wrote:
I think Times of Grace...

androdion wrote:

Ok, I'll hit that album next. Real quick, does hearing the "Grace" album together make TOG any better? An example is like Rosetta's debut album where there were two discs that could be merged to make a singular album.

It adds to the atmosphere/soundscape considerably. After hearing the two together, I don't really like listening to Times Of Grace without Grace.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 pm 

androdion breaks it down, yeeeeaaah! :lol:

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 pm 

MARSDUDE wrote:
It adds to the atmosphere/soundscape considerably. After hearing the two together, I don't really like listening to Times Of Grace without Grace.

Same for me here. It's so much more dynamic with both going at the same time. I never got into "Grace" on it's own though...

Ribos
Radioactive Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:02 pm 

Aye, so Neurosis's appeal comes from the alleged emotional response to the music.

And Neurosis's music makes me feel no emotion other than boredom.

Clearly the band is just not for me. Carry on, then.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm 

as a recent discoverer of neurosis i can easily see how people could not like them, especially when they muck about with all the 'atmospheric' stuff ha ha
that live album is only just over an hour long?! i know it's at a festival so they probably had a limited time slot but they could probably play for 2-3 hours :nods:

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 am 

It's not for everyone, that I agree with. And some of their stuff clicks with me and some doesn't. I love each and every track of "Given to the Rising" but yet- I certainly wouldn't recommend that album to many other people. "Sun that never sets" was VERY hit or miss. The title track to that album (for instance) was, kinda meh. But "Stones from the Sky"- geez, that song was sooooo powerful I literally wept openly when I first heard it- not kidding! It was THAT powerful and intense, and to this day I still get chills when I hear that track.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 am 

MazeofTorment wrote:

Have to say I really disagree with you. Souls At Zero is my all time favourite Neurosis album, great flow, definitely has the best riffs, the sampling and guest instrumentation is amazing and the songwriting is absolutely killer. Enemy Of The Sun is one of my favourites, as well. I really think their signature sound was first found on Souls at Zero (and to be honest, I think Through Silver and Blood is much more raw and primal than Souls or Enemy). Word as Law is their real transitional record, with it being a mix between the raw punk they started with and an attempt to move towards the sound they are known for. While Neurosis definitely have a sound, all their albums are different, and again I think this started with Souls.

I'm really interested in what direction they'll take on this new one. Every single release the've done something they haven't done before. The samples sounded great for what they were, but it's not really enough to make a guess on where the album is going. I think it would be interesting if they revisited the riffing style of Souls at Zero, but I know that thats not going to happen. I don't think anything they ever do could ever dethrone Souls at Zero as my favourite album by them, but they have come close a few times. The Eye of Every storm was completely amazing and came out of nowhere (I know they were in the process of mellowing out, but still I don't think anyone was expecting that). Ever since they started on their current path with Souls, they have never let me down and I doubt they will be starting soon.

Edit - Here's a fairly recent interview with Steve Von Till, he discuses the new album a bit:
http://profaneexistence.org/2012/05/27/ ... iew-draft/

Last edited by Thumbman on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnvilCrusher
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:00 am 

I cannot wait for this! One of my all time favorite bands!

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 am 

Eh, I definitely see the line of thinking of you guys who disagree with my assessment and I'll yield some with regard to SAZ specifically. I do really like that album a lot and it does contain many of the elements found in late Neurosis, but I guess it somehow still feels amateur to me in some way comparatively speaking. I think the highlights from the album are just as good as anything else they've done, but overall, it just doesn't feel as masterfully constructed as some of the efforts that came later. An album like The Eye of Every Storm, for example, doesn't misstep at all to me. It bears the mark of a master craftsman whereas some of the earlier efforts come off to me as running more on pure feeling and spontaneity. While I'm sure feeling and spontaneity still are and always have been a big part of their creative process, the experience of cultivating their sound in those early albums made them better in the long run, I think. I just see them as something of a fine wine, getting better, and more mature with age.

In the end, though, they're all awesome releases that stand on their own and it wouldn't surprise me if I did end up feeling more strongly about Souls in the future after more listens and perspective, but their early era just isn't as dear to my heart at the moment.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 pm 

You know MazeofTorment, sometimes it's a matter of putting things in perspective. I had a chat a couple of weeks ago with a guy about seeing classic bands live and the guy was basically saying that he didn't though they were that good as he was expecting. The same way that some newer death metal fans nowadays go to listen to DM circa 89-92 and say "It isn't that good!". So I argued with him that those bands and albums have to be put in perspective, like who was doing something like that at the time of the album's release? How much have they innovated and created? Stuff like that. He paused for a few seconds and then he started agreeing. I mean you can't approach a DM album from 1989 expecting to hear a clean production like on an Obscura album. But you can't take away the album's value because of that, you just have to put things in perspective and realize how good it was for its time.

All of this to draw a parallel with SAZ. Who the hell was doing that in 1992? Or something even remotely similar? If you take into consideration that the "post-metal" boom was near the turn of the millennium and that Neurosis was mixing all that stuff almost 10 years before you begin to look at the album differently. Of course that every album post-TSIB sounds much more tight and mature even, but there's a raw energy coming from SAZ and EOTS that they haven't replicated since. And when you think that those albums are 20 and 19 years old respectively you begin to question yourself how the hell they were able to pull them off and from where! ;)

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:33 pm 

Souls at Zero, Enemy of the Sun and Through Silver in Blood leave me feeling traumatized, especially Souls, terrifying stuff. I just hope the new album is heavyier than The Eye of Every Storm which I find a bit hard going.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 pm 

I've been listening to TOG+Grace since yesterday and it certainly is the same hurdle I expected on first listenings. The entire time I'm waiting for instant gratification like I do with a band like Rosetta. Aside from that, I am enjoying the album, but it might take a long, long time before I appreciate this for what it is. Trying not to force enjoyment out of something like this. My biggest gripes are that the songs go nowhere and the vocals still aren't that great.

Souls At Zero is the only album by this band that I didn't need multiple listens for me to appreciate.

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:30 pm 

Androdion, you make a very good point that I won't discount by any means. Souls at Zero is ground breaking and I do love it. It has some of my favorite Neurosis moments but it was also one of the last Neurosis albums I got to know intimately. This isn't to say that it devalues the actual worth of the album in any sense, but by then I had already grown incredibly attached to the more mature, polished Neurosis sound. Furthermore, in some ways, its probably just analogous to the evolution of my preferences when it comes to metal. Over time I've grown to appreciate the ways in which bands tinker with their sound and perfect it, so in many cases I've grown to be come more fond of certain bands later work. I love and appreciate the old school and in many cases do prefer a bands debut album, for instance, but Neurosis is just one of those special cases for me where I see almost continual improvement and mastery with their sound. And to loop back to the start of this post, yes, it does matter when I hear an album with respect to the rest of the discography. Sometimes its hard to appreciate the roots as much once you've become so acquainted with what developed thereafter, so to speak.

Either way, I think this thread is going to make me revisit and reevaluate their catalog over the coming weeks leading up to the new album, which is always good thing.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:15 pm 

I can understand the sentiment you describe and I reckon that as mostly anything in life it will come down to a matter of personal preference and of what you're searching when you're listening to a band or album. I personally can't name a definite favourite when it comes to Neurosis, mainly because the different periods and albums are so different in style and mood that I tend to go for certain eras depending on my mood. Sometimes I want the crude aggression while on others I prefer the morbid melancholy. So if you ask me I do hate to say that TSIB is, well, probably their best. But many times pass when I don't even listen to it in favour of others. I think that's another reason why I love Neurosis as much as I do, I can listen to them despite going through different moods because their catalogue has a lot of different stuff.

That interview linked above is pretty awesome and does have some really pertinent questions. It was a pleasure to read and makes me even more curious as to how they're going to evolve now! What else can they do after everything they've already done? That a question to which I'm dying to hear, literally, the answer! :)

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm 

TheStormIRide wrote:
MARSDUDE wrote:

Same for me here. It's so much more dynamic with both going at the same time. I never got into "Grace" on it's own though...

Me neither.

Aeonblade
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 pm 

I only checked out a few songs and thought the music was pretty good, surprisingly. The vocals though, do they always use that hardcore shouty stuff? Not really my style. Definitely interested in hearing some more though.

PostMetalActivist
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:22 pm 

I can't wait for this, I have every album from Silver and Blood on.

edited to prevent any more panties from bunching and causing discomfort

Last edited by PostMetalActivist on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm 

Aeonblade wrote:
The vocals though, do they always use that hardcore shouty stuff?

They also use some clean singing, albeit in a rather raspy tone. There are vocal variations and they do have two vocalists plus backing vocals, so you're bound to find some variety in that field.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
Souls at Zero, Enemy of the Sun and Through Silver in Blood leave me feeling traumatized, especially Souls, terrifying stuff. I just hope the new album is heavyier than The Eye of Every Storm which I find a bit hard going.
cool post, neurosis are definitely terrifying! :eek: :metal:

UnholyGoatBlasphemerAgainstGod
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm 

I don't understand the appeal of Neurosis. I listened to their debut twice and I couldn't find one thing I liked about it. Could someone recommend an album for me to start with?

The_Erlking
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 pm 

UnholyGoatBlasphemerAgainstGod wrote:
I don't understand the appeal of Neurosis. I listened to their debut twice and I couldn't find one thing I liked about it. Could someone recommend an album for me to start with?

Try Times of Grace.
I'd love to blast a bit of Voivod and make a better-looking gun turret to glue on the tortoise's shell to make it look like Killing Technology, but the wife won't let me. I think I'll get an Emperor penguin instead.

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 pm 

By debut, do you mean "Pain Of Mind", or do you mean "Souls At Zero"?

If the former, try the latter. If the latter, then try "A Sun That Never Sets".

Evil Never Dies
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm 

MARSDUDE wrote:

By debut, do you mean "Pain Of Mind", or do you mean "Souls At Zero"?

If the former, try the latter. If the latter, then try "A Sun That Never Sets".

Sorry they banned me on my unholygoatblasphemeragainstgod account for simply having a history of being banned here before. Anyway, i'll keep incarnating to answer questions.

Actually I won't, because moderators will edit my posts so that they're useless.

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm 

I see what happened there. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I'm so interested to hear what this album sounds like. I'm anxious and almost even nervous about it but at the same time I know its going to be another gem. These dudes just don't fail. I have to think that after 5 long years there should be loads of great, fresh material on this album especially so I'm almost hoping they'll top themselves for good on this one.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 pm 

Just heard "Locust Star" from Through Silver in Blood, which apparently is their most well loved album, and I like it. It's heavy and more of something you 'feel' rather than listening along for analyzing - or at least that was my instinct on this cursory listen. The vocals are in that sorta shouty hardcore thing I don't like much when it's in weird proggy music like this, but then again I'm not sure what would work any better. I think this is good. I'll have to check out more.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 pm 

Through Silver In Blood is great but it's not even in my top 3 Neurosis albums. I actually think they just got better and better.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:13 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
Just heard "Locust Star" from Through Silver in Blood, which apparently is their most well loved album, and I like it. It's heavy and more of something you 'feel' rather than listening along for analyzing - or at least that was my instinct on this cursory listen. The vocals are in that sorta shouty hardcore thing I don't like much when it's in weird proggy music like this, but then again I'm not sure what would work any better. I think this is good. I'll have to check out more.

I remember the first time I heard that particular song! To say I was unprepared for it is being kind, I was completely caught off guard. That initial riff is just so... ugly?! Glad you like it Emp, it's one of the "toughest" songs of the album so if you like that one you'll probably enjoy the rest. The album really works when listened to in its correct order because of the creepy interludes and the way some of the more mellower songs are put into the track list. I personally have a thing for Aeon which just compresses you and builds up tension for over 5 minutes until it screeches in agony and gives one of those releases... It makes me clench my teeth in a mix of anger and joy every time!

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:18 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
I just hope the new album is heavyier than The Eye of Every Storm which I find a bit hard going.

Of course I could be wrong, but I think it will be. I've listened to all their albums quite a few times, and I've noticed that they kind of operate in cycles. When they made the switch from being a hardcore punk band to being the Neurosis we all know, they didn't do it all of a sudden. Their first album was straight punk, and their second album began showing elements of what was to come. On Souls At Zero they established their sound (as well as made one of metal's finest acheivements), and on Enemy of the Sun, they further experimented on that sound, while making it more about flow. On Through Silver In Blood, they took that sound to it's logical extreme, it being definitely their most bleak and aggressive record.

On Times of Grace they began to mellow out, and on A Sun that Never Sets, they further experimented on that mellowed out sound. Once again, on The Eye of Every Storm they brought that sound to the logical extreme, making the quietest album the've ever done. On Given To The Rising, they got really heavy again, but in a completely different way than those first three albums in which Neurosis had they're signature sound.

I think this shows that Neurosis has certain patterns where they'll go towards a sound, experiment on it, push it as far as it will go, and then start something new. If this trend persists, then I think that Honour Found in Decay will indeed be heavy, although will sound a bit different then Given to the Rising (not like Neurosis has ever come close to making the same album twice).

@Empyreal, check out this live video of that song, literally the most intense and emotionally potent live performance I have ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmdmnnv2NkY

EternalOath
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm 

Times of Grace and Sun that Never Sets will never be topped for me, but, I'm still stoked on this, because I'm sure it'll still be great

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:57 pm 

Some of you guys need to review a couple albums each. You're very vocal and verbose when describing the music. I'm hearing Souls At Zero again after a few months and it's better than I remember it. Such an eerie alternate to the TOG+G combination I've been on for two days. That build up opening "The Web" is one of the most chilling intros I've ever heard.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 am 

OzzyApu wrote:
Some of you guys need to review a couple albums each.

I plan on reviewing all of their full lengths, eventually. I've already done the first two, but have stalled a bit because of Souls At Zero. For me that album is a 100 percenter, and I keep starting the review but then throwing it out because I don't think it does the album justice. Hopefully I'll get one up soon so I can continue on with the discography.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next