Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Metallic Shock
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm
Posts: 408
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 pm 
 

Also let us not forget this:
http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode= ... mID=187003
So they already have the album done and ready to release? Sounds rushed.

Top
 Profile  
thrashinbatman
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Posts: 439
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 pm 
 

An album they're so excited to release they haven't even mentioned it on their Facebook, instead continuing to promote the Mindcrime tour. It's going to be hilarious watching Kelly Gray try to play a solo that Poland wrote. The man can't play his way out of an empty hangar.

Top
 Profile  
ENKC
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Posts: 2731
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 am 
 

I'm surprised no-one else has posted this by now. Official release date set for June 11:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ue-june-11

Also, a little more insight into the "business" side of things and how Geoff's current shenanigans fit into the scheme of things.

p.s. Is Geoff trying to make the worst cover art and song titles ever or what?
_________________
John_Sunlight wrote:
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

Top
 Profile  
LegendMaker
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 1609
Location: France
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 am 
 

Metallic Shock wrote:
Also let us not forget this:
http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode= ... mID=187003
So they already have the album done and ready to release? Sounds rushed.


:o This gotta be the most childish, crassest stab at anyone's ex-bandmates ever.

The cover artwork literally reads "F U", with the QueensRÿche logo literally ON the middle finger in between...

Between that and including cover versions of 4 QR songs as "bonus" tracks, including DeGarmo's "Silent Lucidity" (which no doubt will be the single), this right here will be such a shit stain on the band's legacy... No wonder QR is rushing its own album's release date, in the face of this (but not quite enough, under the circumstances).

The saddest part is that the number one reason Tate is rushing this shit out is so he can claim "see, the last official QR album features me, me, me, and none of those other guys, so they're the impostors" in court later on. When the judge trolled both sides at the hearing by allowing a (Not of Fire)/Rhapsody/(Of Fire) situation to settle in, being the first to release something with the logo on it became the priority for the longer legal battle. Not something worth a shit music or integrity wise, just something, anything. Even if the first 10 tracks are the blank CD-R that is to be expected, he might actually fool a lot fools with just the QR cover and cover songs. When the proper band releases its proper album, the damage will already have been done as far as the mainstream audience will be concerned.

F U 2, Tate.
_________________
Opus wrote:
If you're going to sell out, make sure you'll get paid at least.

Top
 Profile  
DarthVenom
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:56 am
Posts: 611
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am 
 

Wow, that cover art. That's about as classy as spitting in your drummer's fa-oh.

Top
 Profile  
Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:53 am
Posts: 6707
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:59 am 
 

So, when this album comes out I take it that it goes under "Geoff Tate's Queensryche" rather than the actual Queensryche page, despite the fact that Tate is releasing it under the Queensryche name.
_________________
'Heavy metal top of the class, stuff the media up your arse!' - Den Dennis.

Let's Trade in the Darkness of Hell! - updated for 2014!

Top
 Profile  
Riffs
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 am
Posts: 918
Location: Montréal, Québec
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 am 
 

ANationalAcrobat wrote:
So, when this album comes out I take it that it goes under "Geoff Tate's Queensryche" rather than the actual Queensryche page, despite the fact that Tate is releasing it under the Queensryche name.


In a way, this strikes me as something similar to Venom. There's only one Venom page, despite the fact the name has been used back and forth between the original members.

The beauty of the archive is you can describe an album in details, including its lineup.
_________________
mjollnir wrote:
Noble Beast's debut album is way beyond MOST of what Priest did in the 80s.

Top
 Profile  
LegendMaker
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 1609
Location: France
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm 
 

^ Not really, Riffs. Venom falls under the category of bands with broken continuities, for which you can literally compare two equally official albums and find no common members at all, like Exciter, Stratovarius etc. But at no point in time were there two separate Venom outfits co-existing. When Mantas and Abaddon were doing their thing with Dolan, Cronos didn't challenge the fact that they were Venom and when Cronos did his thing without them and with new unrelated musicians, they did Primevil. This here is close to the Rhapsody situation, like I said; if Lucas Turilli's and Of Fire weren't in friendly terms and accepting the situation, but actively tearing each other apart through lawsuits and propaganda. So yeah, the closest actual examples I can think of would be when Rod Evans was walking around with his fake Deep Purple under the active Deep Purple's nose, the two rival Survivor line-ups in the 90s, or the same thing with LA Guns in the 2000s.
_________________
Opus wrote:
If you're going to sell out, make sure you'll get paid at least.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19334
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 pm 
 

So it's supposed to be a 'metal' album, a comeback of sorts for Tate, but fuck, even looking at the fucking titles for those songs...do they look ANYTHING like Queensryche titles? I say no, no they do not.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: The Thing prequel

Top
 Profile  
thrashinbatman
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Posts: 439
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 pm 
 

Empyreal wrote:
So it's supposed to be a 'metal' album, a comeback of sorts for Tate, but fuck, even looking at the fucking titles for those songs...do they look ANYTHING like Queensryche titles? I say no, no they do not.

It's obvious he's just rushing an album to beat Toddryche to release. He doesn't care who plays on it, or how it sounds, or who wrote it, just that it makes it out before the Toddryche album. I'm sure there's a reason why there's a million guest solos and the fact that only one member of the actual band is playing on the album.

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 5615
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm 
 

So, just looked at the album cover..... And the tracklist..... Yeah.

Fuck you, Tate. Fuck you and your shitty mascara.
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
Fun fact: if you put a baby on a vegan diet, it dies. Vegans are babykillers.

Top
 Profile  
ENKC
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Posts: 2731
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am 
 

LegendMaker wrote:
^ Not really, Riffs. Venom falls under the category of bands with broken continuities, for which you can literally compare two equally official albums and find no common members at all, like Exciter, Stratovarius etc. But at no point in time were there two separate Venom outfits co-existing. When Mantas and Abaddon were doing their thing with Dolan, Cronos didn't challenge the fact that they were Venom and when Cronos did his thing without them and with new unrelated musicians, they did Primevil. This here is close to the Rhapsody situation, like I said; if Lucas Turilli's and Of Fire weren't in friendly terms and accepting the situation, but actively tearing each other apart through lawsuits and propaganda. So yeah, the closest actual examples I can think of would be when Rod Evans was walking around with his fake Deep Purple under the active Deep Purple's nose, the two rival Survivor line-ups in the 90s, or the same thing with LA Guns in the 2000s.

Yes. Venom are in the (highly) unusual position of always having at least one original member but no constant members. The lineups from the Prime Evil era and the Hell era have zero members in common, but both are undoubtedly Venom.
_________________
John_Sunlight wrote:
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

Top
 Profile  
VirginSteele_Helstar
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm
Posts: 397
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:39 am 
 

And what point was he trying to prove with all those people guesting.
I saw KK Downing's name up there.
Is it more of a "Hey, guys, the hard rock community still loves me no matter what skeletons you dig out of the closet!"
_________________
"...in some dark distant future you'll meet my presence in a song..."
-David DeFeis

"...unto the end I shall lead all into my darkness..."
-James Rivera

LegendMaker wrote:
Most of the very early metal songs that weren't by Sabbath were by Purple. Fucking deal with it.

Top
 Profile  
thrashinbatman
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Posts: 439
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm 
 

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/frequ ... d619342946

Here are the samples for the Tate album.

Top
 Profile  
MrMcThrasher II
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Posts: 845
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 pm 
 

That was pretty...much what I expected. Nothing spectacular and not very listenable.
_________________
Murtal wrote:
In flames became MeloDICK Death Metal

TheDefiniteArticle wrote:
Also hopefully they take it as a sign they're not meant to make more albums.

Top
 Profile  
Subrick
Metal freak

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 5855
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:32 pm 
 

Wow. Those samples sucked.
_________________
YouTube
Facebook
Sorrowseed Melodic Extreme Metal
Blacksoul Seraphim Doomgaze
Thy Ancient Crypt Blackened Death Metal

Top
 Profile  
OzzyApu
Metal freak

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:11 am
Posts: 9880
Location: Seattle, United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm 
 

Hahahahaha ok first off that $16.99 price is robbery. Secondly, the writing for this horseshit is as effective as a second-rate 90's alternative rock album. Furthermore, the guitar tone is limp as fuck, the energy wanes fast, Tate's range is super-restricted, the drumming is ultra-stock, and there's no passion at all.

Talk about a poor investment. Yeah, bringing blabbermouth jokes to MA.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Top
 Profile  
MrMcThrasher II
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Posts: 845
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm 
 

OzzyApu wrote:
Talk about a poor investment. Yeah, bringing blabbermouth jokes to MA.

:boo:
_________________
Murtal wrote:
In flames became MeloDICK Death Metal

TheDefiniteArticle wrote:
Also hopefully they take it as a sign they're not meant to make more albums.

Top
 Profile  
Subrick
Metal freak

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 5855
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 pm 
 

I dread the full version of the re-recorded "I Don't Believe in Love". That's my favorite song off Mindcrime and I dread to think of modern Geoff Tate butchering it.
_________________
YouTube
Facebook
Sorrowseed Melodic Extreme Metal
Blacksoul Seraphim Doomgaze
Thy Ancient Crypt Blackened Death Metal

Top
 Profile  
Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Posts: 4130
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:50 am 
 

Subrick wrote:
I dread the full version of the re-recorded "I Don't Believe in Love". That's my favorite song off Mindcrime and I dread to think of modern Geoff Tate butchering it.

It's gonna be special, I can tell you that.
_________________
Anime Reviews every two weeks!
Artwork once or twice a year!
M-A reviews every leap year!
Last.fm all day long!

Top
 Profile  
soul_schizm
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 am
Posts: 659
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 am 
 

Just listening to the sample of "I Don't Believe In Love" makes me want to vomit. There are a thousand cover bands who could do a better rendition than that, and hearing Tate suck at it so bad almost puts me in a depression.

How the mighty have fallen.

Top
 Profile  
Subrick
Metal freak

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 5855
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 am 
 

But can it be any worse than Chris Holmes's "They All Lie and Cheat?"



Survey says: Possibly.
_________________
YouTube
Facebook
Sorrowseed Melodic Extreme Metal
Blacksoul Seraphim Doomgaze
Thy Ancient Crypt Blackened Death Metal

Top
 Profile  
Twisted_Psychology
Veteran

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 3002
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:47 am 
 

The samples I listened to sounded mediocre and the re-recordings sounded worse (The backing vocals on I Don't Believe In Love sound awful). So to the ten people that listened to King And Thieves, does this really sound that different in comparison? All I hear the same dull rock that he and his cronies have been pumping out for years.

If the Toddryche album sucks, I will be very upset.
_________________
Spirit Division (Blues Metal): http://spiritdivision.bandcamp.com
My blog: http://psychicshorts.blogspot.com

Top
 Profile  
soul_schizm
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 am
Posts: 659
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 am 
 

But Chris Holmes is funny bad.

Tate is sad bad.

Top
 Profile  
MrMcThrasher II
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Posts: 845
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 am 
 

Subrick wrote:
But can it be any worse than Chris Holmes's "They All Lie and Cheat?"



Survey says: Possibly.

I'm sure Chris intended for that to be a joke.
Even if he didn't, it's far better than whatever crap Geoff is about to put out.
_________________
Murtal wrote:
In flames became MeloDICK Death Metal

TheDefiniteArticle wrote:
Also hopefully they take it as a sign they're not meant to make more albums.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19334
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:27 am 
 

That Tate stuff at least sounds like music, which is more than I can say for American Soldier. The problem is that it sounds like the stuff a 60 year old bar rock singer would write if you gave him a studio and a lot of money.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: The Thing prequel

Top
 Profile  
Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:53 am
Posts: 6707
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 am 
 

Man, the re-recordings really do sound like 2am, drunk karaoke. Having your own brand of wine in the studio must be detrimental to performance. That version of 'I Don't Believe in Love' is comedy gold.
_________________
'Heavy metal top of the class, stuff the media up your arse!' - Den Dennis.

Let's Trade in the Darkness of Hell! - updated for 2014!

Top
 Profile  
thrashinbatman
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Posts: 439
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am 
 

At least the Holmes song had a decent acoustic tone in it. It sounds like they had the rough demos and said, "fuck it, just release those, we don't have time to make the album!" It astounds me just how bad the songs are, especially considering the massive talent behind it. I thought there was a chance for this to blow Toddryche out of the water, but so far, Toddryche's material is better by a landslide.

Top
 Profile  
Kveldulfr
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 pm
Posts: 2450
Location: Chile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:12 am 
 

Someone needs to punch Tate. The guy is completely delusional and his voice is done. He might has been considered one of the greatest voices of prog metal decades ago, but now my drunk grandpa sings better than him.

What I would have loved was the new Ryche picking John Arch to sing at least 1 song. Fuck, ARCHRYCHE could have been so good...
_________________
Forestfather in Facebook- Some sort of black metal.
Get Forestfather's new album 'Hereafter' here!
Kveldulf's various stuff in Soundcloud
Vahşet in ReverbNation - Death metal

Top
 Profile  
Riffs
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 am
Posts: 918
Location: Montréal, Québec
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:53 am 
 

I don't know... these Tate samples sound like usual modern Queensryche to me.

But then again, I kind of lost interest in the band after Operation Mindcrime and have only listened to the albums after that because a good friend of mine is a diehard fan and tortures me with them if I get in his car, something which I try to avoid.

Just wondering if the negative reactions to this music are due to Tate's recent behavior or if this is markedly worse than all the shit they have released over the years?

As for Tate's voice... I feel bad for the guy. When you go from being considered as one the best metal vocalists to losing a lot of your ability, it sucks. He's not that bad of a singer right now, actually. Much better than what some people are saying. But his voice is just poorly adapted for what he's trying to sing these days. It's like he still goes with the mindset he had back when he recorded Warning. Tons of singers experience a voice change and they adapt. But he hasn't.
_________________
mjollnir wrote:
Noble Beast's debut album is way beyond MOST of what Priest did in the 80s.

Top
 Profile  
thrashinbatman
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Posts: 439
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 pm 
 

Riffs wrote:
I don't know... these Tate samples sound like usual modern Queensryche to me.

But then again, I kind of lost interest in the band after Operation Mindcrime and have only listened to the albums after that because a good friend of mine is a diehard fan and tortures me with them if I get in his car, something which I try to avoid.

Just wondering if the negative reactions to this music are due to Tate's recent behavior or if this is markedly worse than all the shit they have released over the years?

As for Tate's voice... I feel bad for the guy. When you go from being considered as one the best metal vocalists to losing a lot of your ability, it sucks. He's not that bad of a singer right now, actually. Much better than what some people are saying. But his voice is just poorly adapted for what he's trying to sing these days. It's like he still goes with the mindset he had back when he recorded Warning. Tons of singers experience a voice change and they adapt. But he hasn't.

That's the point. It's just another modern Queensryche album. He's been touting this as a super-heavy return to form that will blow away anything the other upcoming Queensryche album. Toddryche releases that Redemption clip, which blows away any Queensryche material in several years, and responds with that. It's especially jarring on top of that when you consider that he had guys like Paul Bostaph, KK Downing, and Craig Locicero behind this.

Top
 Profile  
Riffs
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 am
Posts: 918
Location: Montréal, Québec
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 am 
 

thrashinbatman wrote:
It's especially jarring on top of that when you consider that he had guys like Paul Bostaph, KK Downing, and Craig Locicero behind this.


These are very small samples but I have to admit I would never ever guess Locicero and Bostaph worked on this.
_________________
mjollnir wrote:
Noble Beast's debut album is way beyond MOST of what Priest did in the 80s.

Top
 Profile  
MEGANICK89
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:15 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Cleveland, OH
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 pm 
 

Riffs wrote:
thrashinbatman wrote:
It's especially jarring on top of that when you consider that he had guys like Paul Bostaph, KK Downing, and Craig Locicero behind this.


These are very small samples but I have to admit I would never ever guess Locicero and Bostaph worked on this.


Maybe those guys just didn't try their best. Also, the samples of the re-records are just sad. It's obvious The Geoff can't sing like he used to...but I don't hear the emotion in his voice either. And the background vocals...yikes. The Frequency is not unknown, the frequency is crap.

Top
 Profile  
ModusOperandi
Metalhead

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 643
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm 
 

Here it is, "Redemption."

http://youtu.be/6w4RfoUv9KU

Sounds like it's written around showcasing Todd's vocals first and foremost as a formal introduction, and hopefully some of that traditional 'Ryche riffing is more evident in the rest of the songs.
_________________
blackcandle wrote:
GOOD MORNING.

AT FIRST, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, MORE RESPECT.

Top
 Profile  
ENKC
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Posts: 2731
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm 
 

I love this song. Can't get over how much like Queensryche it sounds, and yet how far from anything in recent years. If you'd somehow been under a rock for all this time, you might think "Holy crap, Geoff has his voice back!".
_________________
John_Sunlight wrote:
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

Top
 Profile  
Lightsbane
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 am
Posts: 233
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm 
 

The guitar tone on the Tate samples is painful. Also it sounds like a drum machine was used. I Don't Believe In Love was dreadful. The end of the pre chorus had me laughing. The backing vocals sounded like they were missing a harmony or two. Can you say thrown together?


Redemption on the other hand was pretty damn cool. The chorus isn't my cup of tea but the iron maiden esque guitar harmonies were a neat surprise.

Top
 Profile  
HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 1545
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm 
 

I still like the chorus a lot (which they played in the previous sample) with it's Empire-like hook, but the rest isn't sounding so hot. The riffs are pretty generic heavy-chugging stuff, that rap-like portion after the first chorus and the distorted spoken part are kind of blech, and it aware of the chorus' quality they repeat it probably more than they should. It's not a bad song and on one listen I'm confident in saying one of their best post-Promised Land, but I'm glad I wasn't expecting 80's Queensryche.

Top
 Profile  
Twisted_Psychology
Veteran

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 3002
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 pm 
 

I can dig Redemption; sounds like it was meant to be played live and I can get behind the hooks.
_________________
Spirit Division (Blues Metal): http://spiritdivision.bandcamp.com
My blog: http://psychicshorts.blogspot.com

Top
 Profile  
Scourge441
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 839
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:21 pm 
 

I'm somewhat impressed with Redemption. An album full of songs of that quality will leave me bored but it's got me cautiously optimistic about the album, and I don't think there will be much more groove-metal chugging.

The Geoff Tate samples blow, but we've gone over that already.

Top
 Profile  
juicebitch
Juice Bitch

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 am
Posts: 1568
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm 
 

Not bad. Nice production too.

I'm expecting the rest of the songs to be better though!!
_________________
HALBERD - death/doom featuring members of the Metal Archives !!

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
Album art/updates etc: https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mysticaloldbard, Rykov and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group