Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ArcticTundra13
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 pm 

Pretty solid band putting out some great post black/doom metal. Their album 'Lassitude' has 5 tracks on it, most being around 20 mins each. There's a crushing sensation to their music, and also a relaxed ambient atmosphere at the same time. I noticed that these guys aren't on the archives for whatever reason (thoughts). Irregardless, I recommend you check em out and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9bH7U9qK48

dragmire
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 pm 

ArcticTundra13 wrote:
Pretty solid band putting out some great post black/doom metal. Their album 'Lassitude' has 5 tracks on it, most being around 20 mins each. There's a crushing sensation to their music, and also a relaxed ambient atmosphere at the same time. I noticed that these guys aren't on the archives for whatever reason (thoughts). Irregardless, I recommend you check em out and enjoy.

Never heard of these guys but I like it. Oh, and I'm not trying to be a dick but you might want to use the word "regardless" instead of "irregardless" from now on.

ArcticTundra13
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 pm 

dragmire wrote:
ArcticTundra13 wrote:

Never heard of these guys but I like it. Oh, and I'm not trying to be a dick but you might want to use the word "regardless" instead of "irregardless" from now on.

No. Glad you liked it.

katatonia47
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 pm 

I was interested because of the (slightly creepy) name, so I'll have to check out the songs later on.
After a listen, this is very good.

Reply to topic