Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ancientorder
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 am 

Germaniac wrote:
Metal needs more sloppy drummers who play on the borders of their abilities.

QFT.

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm 

thrashyourskull wrote:
Worst drummer: Abbath

Funnily enough, Abbath's drumming is way more exciting than Horgh's. Hell, the current bass player in Immortal is also a much exciting drummer than Horgh.

p0wnn00b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 pm 

I'm gonna throw one out that I don't think has been mentioned: the dude who drummed on Ihsahn's solo albums. Incredible stuff. I love his drum tone.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm 

ancientorder wrote:
Germaniac wrote:
Metal needs more sloppy drummers who play on the borders of their abilities.

QFT.

Only Finnish people are of this mind. :lol:

BlackMarketVinyl
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 pm 

who is joey jordison again?

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm 

Best drummers. Going to try to stay away from some of the really obvious picks:

-Paul Bostaph. His talents were really wasted playing in nu-Slayer. The first two Forbidden albums shows what he's really made of--the way he seamlessly transitions between different beats and fills is remarkable.
-Dan Zimmermann: "Dethrone Tyranny". 300 beats per minute. Double bass. No triggers.
-Steve Zimmerman: Early Fates Warning would have been a much lesser band without Steve Zimmerman's groove and feel, and the way he can keep the music flowing in pretty much any time signature.
-Clive Burr: Another example of a drummer with a great sense of groove and flow. Nicko McBrain is technically superior, but Clive was the more entertaining to listen to. It's too bad multiple sclerosis robbed him of his gift.
-Nick Menza: A good candidate for the best fills in all of thrash metal.
-Sid Falck. I once heard that he was not actually a fan of metal, but joined Overkill for the challenge of playing thrash. Well, whether he was a fan of it or not, he was really fucking good at it. His "thrash polka" beats are the most propulsive I've ever heard and his bass drum hits like a train. Just listen to the stomp break in "Horrorscope". You'll understand, at least until you bang your head too far and splatter your brains against the floor.

Worst drummers:

-Frost. What's the difference between Frost and a drum machine? Frost takes a cut of the royalties.
-Nick Barker. How to sound like Nick Barker: Step one, start with ordinary rock backbeats and fills. Step two: Subdivide them with additional drum hits on the half beat. Step three: Continue adding divisions until it sounds like you're throwing an oil drum full of tin cans down the world's longest flight of stairs. You can hear him struggling to keep time too.
-Alan Moore. The Dave Holland before Dave Holland, Alan Moore's drumwork sucked a good 15% of the heaviness out of Sad Wings of Destiny by being one of the most spiritless, plain, flaccid performances ever put to tape.

Dishonorable mention goes to the legions of modern power and extreme metal drummers who think BPMs and silly gimmicks like gravity rolls are everything, no matter how triggered, processed, sterile, and dull their performances are. Who needs actual musicality and talent when you can have RoboCock to accompany your totally pointless shred solo copied from a Michael Angelo Batio instruction tape?

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

csehszlovakze
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 pm 

Jontho of Ragnarok has a unique and instantly recognizable way to play drums since 2000 or so (Diabolical Age onward), he also played with Kharon and Tsjuder.

Links to my online presence

Evoken
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 pm 

I can usually find something good to say about most drummers, but quite frankly I've gotten pretty sick of guys who have no creativity in their playing aside from just blasting and playing quickly the entire time.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm 

Woolie_Wool wrote:
-Alan Moore. The Dave Holland before Dave Holland, Alan Moore's drumwork sucked a good 15% of the heaviness out of Sad Wings of Destiny by being one of the most spiritless, plain, flaccid performances ever put to tape.

That awkward moment when you finally realize that the weakest drummer in Judas Priest and the greatest comic book writer of all time share the same name...

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 pm 

To the guy who mentionned Nick Barker, what? I think he sounds ferocious in Lock Up.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm 

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
Woolie_Wool wrote:

That awkward moment when you finally realize that the weakest drummer in Judas Priest and the greatest comic book writer of all time share the same name...

If only he were named Frank Miller, then I could have made a WHORESWHORESWHORES joke.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 am 

p0wnn00b wrote:
I'm gonna throw one out that I don't think has been mentioned: the dude who drummed on Ihsahn's solo albums. Incredible stuff. I love his drum tone.

Asgeir Mickelson from Spiral Architect, Sarke and Borknagar, session for Vintersorg, live for Testament and so on. The SA album is a mindfucker. He even played for Spastik Inc! sadly, the guy is not playing drums much and left Ihsahn.

LOL at the guy calling Barker 'the worst'. You may dislike his drum tone for Dimmu albums, but technically speaking he's excellent. Just check his work with other bands.

Here he plays some Death songs live, and I think he nails every single beat effortlessly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfLfKawo ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ifdNnf ... ure=relmfu

The Orange Man
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm 

I'll throw Themis Tolis onto the worst pile.

Also want to share in the love of Jamie St Merat. The guy is amazing.

Quote:
Coincidentally, there is a video on Youtube where he actually auditions for Slayer and drops his stick. Kerry is just like, "thanks man."

I seem to remember reading an interview with King some time after this audition, and King slammed him for being a pussy or something along those lines. Said he's never seen anybody hit a drum so lightly.

MetalThrashingMatt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm 

Some of the best would have to be Inferno, Dave Lombardo, and Mario Duplantier

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:17 pm 

The Orange Man wrote:
I'll throw Themis Tolis onto the worst pile.

Also want to share in the love of Jamie St Merat. The guy is amazing.

Quote:
Coincidentally, there is a video on Youtube where he actually auditions for Slayer and drops his stick. Kerry is just like, "thanks man."

I seem to remember reading an interview with King some time after this audition, and King slammed him for being a pussy or something along those lines. Said he's never seen anybody hit a drum so lightly.

Did he insert blastbeats into "Hell Awaits"? Really? :nono:

jerk wrote:
ANationalAcrobat wrote:
Am I the only one who finds Scott Travis kinda boring? I mean, it probably helps matters that he's never been on a great Priest album... but he's kinda rigid and I don't really find the 'Painkiller' intro all that mind boggling or incredible. He's a step up from Holland... big fucking deal. Give me Les Binks and the guy on Sin After Sin any day of the week.

Also, I'd definitely say Igor Cavalera was one of the most technically accomplished thrash drummers. Definitely as far as straight-up thrash went he was probably only second to Lombardo (I guess there's some prog-thrash guys out there, but who gives a shit :P).

I would call Painkiller a great Priest album, and I liked Angel of Retribution as well. But to be honest, he's hardly the greatest drummer in the world either, most of the positive reaction to him was probably because he's not Holland. I still like him, though - he did good work on an otherwise mediocre album by Racer X.

And yeah, I was thinking prog-thrash as well when I wrote that. Cue Gene Hoglan/Tad Leger/Nick Menza/Rick Colaluca fanboyism here.

Tad Leger's drumming would be better if the albums he appeared in didn't have the worst drum production in the world. HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART ATTACK! Doompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoompdoomp! On World Circus it's so bad that you need several listens to even understand what's going on because the fucking booming snare drum threatens to drown out the entire band.

I still love Toxik though.

Turner wrote:
worst: the dude that played on death's spiritual healing

Plastic drums will take control and bring you to your death
No chance of a normal tone to sound just like the rest
Plastic drums will spread with time your music soon to change
Rhythms become hideous a sound too much to take

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

NARAKU666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 pm 

The performance of Tomas Corn Lykathea Aflame's Elvenefris is just sick as fuck

https://www.facebook.com/KothRising

Rocka_Rollas
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 pm 

Woolie_Wool wrote:
Dan Zimmermann: "Dethrone Tyranny". 300 beats per minute. Double bass. No triggers.

Are you kidding? Come on, that is easy.

Okay I count half since I use the Cubase metronome when recording, so that would be 150 for me.
Still, a piece of cake... For me it starts to get hard at 170-180. I'm not that fast really.
But 150/300? :D

At 4:08 I play probably at 210 (or 420 if you will) without triggers... For a short time of course, but then again I was shitfaced drunk as well :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9D8V0P ... ure=relmfu

MortalScum
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm 

I think Dino Sommese deserves a mention as a great drummer. The stuff he did with Dystopia was great, there were some odd beats with pretty good fills in there, all while singing and keeping the timing right. And lets not forget the stuff he did with Asunder and Ghoul.

KFD
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm 

Bad drummer: Bill Andrews on early DEATH albums. Sounds like a fucking metronome, never misses a beat, but really bores the listener with his lack of variety. At least, Scream Bloody Gore's drums were wild and obsessing. Bill Andrews is just clinical and robotic - but that fits the ambiance.

Good drummer: Dave Lombardo of course. Why do all these death metal drummers who mimic him have to be so generic and boring?
Also Fenriz from DARKTHRONE, unlike Hellhammer he never derived into mallcore.

Why do some of you say Abbath was a bad drummer? I love the drumming on Pure Holocaust and Battles in the North.
And Capricornus was irregular and sloppy for sure, but one of the most inventive drummers in extreme metal's history.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm 

Rocka_Rollas wrote:
Woolie_Wool wrote:
Dan Zimmermann: "Dethrone Tyranny". 300 beats per minute. Double bass. No triggers.

Are you kidding? Come on, that is easy.

Okay I count half since I use the Cubase metronome when recording, so that would be 150 for me.
Still, a piece of cake... For me it starts to get hard at 170-180. I'm not that fast really.
But 150/300? :D

At 4:08 I play probably at 210 (or 420 if you will) without triggers... For a short time of course, but then again I was shitfaced drunk as well :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9D8V0P ... ure=relmfu

You wouldn't have a better quality recording of that song, would you? Because that's such a noisy recording it's hard to make out what you're playing.

And if it's so easy, why is Dan Zimmermann one of the only drummers who does it? Just compare his double bass to that of not just most power metal drummers but these days most drummers who play fast in general, you can tell that most of the others use triggers.

Also I imagine endurance would count for a lot when playing that sort of thing. It's one thing to do it, it's another to do it for minutes at a time. Not to mention the way he just beats the shit out of his kit in the beginning of "Beyond the Black Hole": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Fxq8p_yyk

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm 

Just saying, triggers have nothing to do with making the drummer faster or something. They just make understandable what the drummer is actually playing, especially with faster tempos where you just hear a mess of low frequencies from the bass drum - for example. In fact, if you suck at double bass, the triggers will make your mistakes far more evident.

Some people throw shit at people like Hellhammer, Frost or Nick Barker -even Inferno - just cause in studio their kits sound plastic or 'triggered', but still they are playing what you hear and all of them are impressive in endurance, precision and technique; sometimes it's not even the drummer fault! the producers and main members of the band are the ones who decide how finally everything will sound.

I've been all of them live and they've been incredible so far. I guess people who actually have seen Mayhem or Arcturus live can say that he sounds way better in live environments. Barker? at least with with Lock Up his performance is so intense that you will understand it just being there ,when he beats the shit out of you thru the speakers. I saw Dimmu in 03' with him and he was a fucking monster.

Ogerz001
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm 

The few I can think of atm (that has already not been said). They might not be the "best" but They have a huge impact in the songs that they play on.

Steve Shelton from Confessor. just listen to Condemned
Dave Johnson Form Avalanche (US/MN) just listen to Angst

Rocka_Rollas
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 am 

Woolie_Wool wrote:
You wouldn't have a better quality recording of that song, would you? Because that's such a noisy recording it's hard to make out what you're playing.

And if it's so easy, why is Dan Zimmermann one of the only drummers who does it? Just compare his double bass to that of not just most power metal drummers but these days most drummers who play fast in general, you can tell that most of the others use triggers.

Also I imagine endurance would count for a lot when playing that sort of thing. It's one thing to do it, it's another to do it for minutes at a time. Not to mention the way he just beats the shit out of his kit in the beginning of "Beyond the Black Hole": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Fxq8p_yyk

The song you mentioned a tfirst wasn't very fast...
Somewhere Out In Space is MUCH faster. There's some serious double bass there. I can keep up with that for while, even tho it's really hard :)

I didn't listen to that last song you linked to but I guess it's fast ;)

We have a demo recording of the song but regurlary I don't play like that... I was just drunk and in that condition I always speed up too much hehe.

But I doubt anybody could play 16th notes at 300 bpm!

Fast_Kill
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 am 

I really like Gar Samuelson in Megadeth´s "Killing is My Busiess...". You can notice how hi mixed his jazz influences in his drum patterns ending in a very fluent, yet comlplex style. His fillls were cool and made "KIMB" an excelent album.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm 

Rocka_Rollas wrote:
Woolie_Wool wrote:

The song you mentioned a tfirst wasn't very fast...
Somewhere Out In Space is MUCH faster. There's some serious double bass there. I can keep up with that for while, even tho it's really hard :)

I didn't listen to that last song you linked to but I guess it's fast ;)

We have a demo recording of the song but regurlary I don't play like that... I was just drunk and in that condition I always speed up too much hehe.

But I doubt anybody could play 16th notes at 300 bpm!

"Beyond the Black Hole" is the first track off of Somewhere Out in Space.

All the really fast Gamma Ray songs I tested with a metronome seemed to top out at 300 bpm, although they spend different amounts of time at that speed.

I just like Dan Zimmermann's drumming in general, and his ability to play very quickly and precisely without relying on electronic crutches to make his fast double bass runs sound better or inflate his BPMs (easier to play fast when you don't have to use any kind of force) like so many others. You can really hear the difference with triggered/Pro Tooled drums vs. a natural performance in terms of energy and feel too, and that's probably more important--a metal drummer's FIRST priority is to provide a propulsive rhythm to drive the song, and electronically cleaned up performances work directly against that.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm 

Damn Sean Reinert is a beast. I can't believe I didn't know anything about him until now.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

KFD
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm 

Kveldulfr wrote:
Just saying, triggers have nothing to do with making the drummer faster or something. They just make understandable what the drummer is actually playing, especially with faster tempos where you just hear a mess of low frequencies from the bass drum - for example. In fact, if you suck at double bass, the triggers will make your mistakes far more evident.

Some people throw shit at people like Hellhammer, Frost or Nick Barker -even Inferno - just cause in studio their kits sound plastic or 'triggered', but still they are playing what you hear and all of them are impressive in endurance, precision and technique; sometimes it's not even the drummer fault! the producers and main members of the band are the ones who decide how finally everything will sound.

You're right, but it's such a waste to record a good drummer and to eventually ruin his drum tone in the production process... What's the point of being a technical expert if you sound like a shitty drum machine?

Quote:
Plastic drums will take control and bring you to your death
No chance of a normal tone to sound just like the rest
Plastic drums will spread with time your music soon to change
Rhythms become hideous a sound too much to take

:lol:

By the way, has anyone mentioned Faust on early EMPEROR releases? He was really amazing with speed and creativity, especially during fills.

Last edited by KFD on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm 

In terms of Bill Andrews on Leprosy and Spiritual Healing, I think he did a perfect job on Leprosy. It was simplistic drumming, but it fit the music splendidly. That simplicity did not fit on Spiritual Healing, however. The album may be my favorite Death album overall, but it really needed a drummer like Sean Reinert or Gene Hoglan.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm 

KFD wrote:
Kveldulfr wrote:

You're right, but it's such a waste to record a good drummer and to eventually ruin his drum tone in the production process... What's the point of being a technical expert if you sound like a shitty drum machine?

Sometimes, you just have no choice if the main members like that sound, cause there are people who like that plastic drum tone. Even if I usually like more natural production works, I don't hate the drumming on Dimmu's PEM, I think it's excellent. The Maelstrom Mephisto and Blessings are incredible in that department.

In the realm of bassist, it's way harder to get a nice tone and a good balance in the mix, when usually you have 2 guitarists that want to sound more than anyone else; even top tier bassist like Steve Di Giorgio has seen his bass drowned in a wall of guitars and drums.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 pm 

I wonder if the way Steve DiGiorgio was buried on Horror Show was the reason why he snubbed Iced Earth before the tour for that album, resulting in a bunch of drama?

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

KFD
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm 

Subrick wrote:
In terms of Bill Andrews on Leprosy and Spiritual Healing, I think he did a perfect job on Leprosy. It was simplistic drumming, but it fit the music splendidly. That simplicity did not fit on Spiritual Healing, however. The album may be my favorite Death album overall, but it really needed a drummer like Sean Reinert or Gene Hoglan.

I don't hear any great difference between Leprosy and Spiritual Healing, apart from the effects on the vocals. Spiritual Healing has a little more melodies. Both albums sound like they come from the same studio session.

KveldulFR wrote:
Sometimes, you just have no choice if the main members like that sound, cause there are people who like that plastic drum tone. Even if I usually like more natural production works, I don't hate the drumming on Dimmu's PEM, I think it's excellent. The Maelstrom Mephisto and Blessings are incredible in that department.

I've never liked unnatural drum tones. Even equalization tends to deform the tone to my ears.

Quote:
In the realm of bassist, it's way harder to get a nice tone and a good balance in the mix, when usually you have 2 guitarists that want to sound more than anyone else; even top tier bassist like Steve Di Giorgio has seen his bass drowned in a wall of guitars and drums.

Yes, bass guitar is probably the most difficult instrument to mix. The challenge is to make it loud enough to be heard (noticed?), but without covering the guitar low end or bass drum.
But I don't see the point in including bass tracks if they cannot be percieved by human ears. For example, on Thousand Swords, the only bass I can hear is the break on "To Die in Fight"'.

Last edited by KFD on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordBelketraya
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 am 

Woolie Wool decided to troll this thread.

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 pm 

he decided to have some fun with it, but he's basically right in everything that he's said about drums and drummers here.

And yes, triggers make it easier to play faster for longer because an absolute minimum of force is required. Disconnect a drummer's triggers halfway through a set and even with all the pieces perfectly miked, you'll suddenly wonder where all that bass drum went, especially.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

GodheadsDamnation
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm 

I consider both of Opeth's drummers (Old and New) excellent drummers.

Martin Lopez and Martin Axenrot.

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm 

Abominatrix wrote:

And yes, triggers make it easier to play faster for longer because an absolute minimum of force is required. Disconnect a drummer's triggers halfway through a set and even with all the pieces perfectly miked, you'll suddenly wonder where all that bass drum went, especially.

Maybe you're refering to the drum pedals. Those are the ones who make the footwork easier (like Axis, Iron Cobra or DW's for example). Triggers are just a sound device, not a performance one.

And if you disconnect the triggers, of course you won't hear a damn thing, since instead using ambient microphones, the triggers goes to the soundboard directly acting like mics. It's not so different than disconnecting the cable from a guitar or shutting down the amplifier.

Warpig17
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm 

Kveldulfr wrote:
Abominatrix wrote:

Maybe you're refering to the drum pedals. Those are the ones who make the footwork easier (like Axis, Iron Cobra or DW's for example). Triggers are just a sound device, not a performance one.

And if you disconnect the triggers, of course you won't hear a damn thing, since instead using ambient microphones, the triggers goes to the soundboard directly acting like mics. It's not so different than disconnecting the cable from a guitar or shutting down the amplifier.

He's talking about setting the sensitivity really high on the trigger so someone could get the sound of a full kick by barely tapping it. When he was talking about disconnecting the trigger he said that the pieces were perfectly miked. So you would hear the bass drums but you might notice a decrease in BPM because they can't pussyfoot it anymore. (If that's what the drummer is used to)

I think that when you set the trigger so you can pussyfoot the double bass, then it's cheating. But otherwise I see no problem if I like the production. For example Doc on Vader's Litany had such a powerfull sound that was probably made possible by a trigger.

The_Minstrel51
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:49 pm 

Leon Macey of Mithras. That guy is an absolute monster behind the kit. Not to mention he's an accomplished guitarist as well.

Also, Impiety have had various excellent though lesser known drummers throughout their history.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 pm 

Pussyfoot? That's an awesome expression!

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

maxxpower
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 pm 

KFD wrote:

Yes, bass guitar is probably the most difficult instrument to mix. The challenge is to make it loud enough to be heard (noticed?), but without covering the guitar low end or bass drum.

The only guy that's good at this is Wrest. You can always clearly hear his bass lines even when his guitar tone is thick.

KFD
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 pm 

Warpig17 wrote:
but you might notice a decrease in BPM because they can't pussyfoot it anymore.

You mean a decrease in volume?
BPM refers to tempo speed, not to volume intensity.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next