Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:47 am 
 

Rhapsody is as lame as nu-metal, man.

Also, please try a bit of grammar. It might make your posts less like the only semi-legible clusterfucks they are now.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 am 
 

you realize this is the internet right?

anyways for Rhapsody they're a good example of real metal, idgaf if you don't like them they're merely an example of how metal isn't rurr rurr rurr or w/e people think it is that it isn't
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 am 
 

That's not really a valid excuse for typing like a retard.

As for Rhapsody, I wouldn't say they are a good example of real metal at all. I'd say they're a good example of a certain kind of (very lame) metal. A "rurr rurr rurr" band (I assume that's you attempting to type out a death growl) would be a better examples of what most metal is. Ultra fruity power metal is only a small part of metal, and definitely not the most popular nor the most highly regarded amongst metal fans.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
Burnyoursins
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:59 am
Posts: 965
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm 
 

Please use proper grammar, my eyes hurt when I read your posts. :| You may be on the internet, but this isn't exactly a gaming forum. Anyway, I'm with Beast. Rhapsody really isn't a good indication of real metal, and I'm definitely glad it isn't.
_________________
My last.fm:
http://www.last.fm/user/OurFatherChaos

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
SleightOfVickonomy wrote:
...no one still knows what it's supposed to be about.

Well, I reckon there's a pretty good chance it'll be about gory tits.

Top
 Profile  
Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Posts: 4103
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 pm 
 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
A "rurr rurr rurr" band (I assume that's you attempting to type out a death growl) would be a better examples of what most metal is.

And that is disappointing.

We desperately need an 80s USPM/speed metal revivalist movement.
_________________
Anime Reviews every two weeks!
Artwork once or twice a year!
M-A reviews every leap year!
Last.fm all day long!

Top
 Profile  
UmbraNihil
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 7:31 pm
Posts: 73
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 pm 
 

Zelkiiro wrote:
We desperately need an 80s USPM/speed metal revivalist movement.


That's the same thing I said some years back about thrash metal, and look how that turned out...

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:47 pm 
 

Burnyoursins wrote:
Please use proper grammar, my eyes hurt when I read your posts. :| You may be on the internet, but this isn't exactly a gaming forum. Anyway, I'm with Beast. Rhapsody really isn't a good indication of real metal, and I'm definitely glad it isn't.


w/e the point is using Rhapsody as an example to those who don't listen to metal or think they don't want to, not to people who do listen to metal or want to dig deeper into the underground. Obviously Rhapsody isn't very underground, or at least I don't think they are. I'm brang them up because those 3 bands (+Adagio and Falconer among others) is because I use them as example irl every time some ignorant noob says something stupid about metal being w/e they think it is, that's all.
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 5094
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 pm 
 

When an "ignorant on metal" human being rants on you about how metal is "this and that" you can do two things, ignore him or punch him in the face, whatever suits you better. Nothing else will provide any meaningful effect! :lol:
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Posts: 4103
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:41 pm 
 

UmbraNihil wrote:
Zelkiiro wrote:
We desperately need an 80s USPM/speed metal revivalist movement.


That's the same thing I said some years back about thrash metal, and look how that turned out...

...Good point.
_________________
Anime Reviews every two weeks!
Artwork once or twice a year!
M-A reviews every leap year!
Last.fm all day long!

Top
 Profile  
Burnyoursins
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:59 am
Posts: 965
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm 
 

Zelkiiro wrote:
The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
A "rurr rurr rurr" band (I assume that's you attempting to type out a death growl) would be a better examples of what most metal is.

And that is disappointing.

We desperately need an 80s USPM/speed metal revivalist movement.


You could just listen to Lord and Dungeon, as they both rock. ;)

Also, StevenWright, "brang" is not a word, "brought" would be the proper word to use. My god.
_________________
My last.fm:
http://www.last.fm/user/OurFatherChaos

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
SleightOfVickonomy wrote:
...no one still knows what it's supposed to be about.

Well, I reckon there's a pretty good chance it'll be about gory tits.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19241
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
Burnyoursins wrote:
Please use proper grammar, my eyes hurt when I read your posts. :| You may be on the internet, but this isn't exactly a gaming forum. Anyway, I'm with Beast. Rhapsody really isn't a good indication of real metal, and I'm definitely glad it isn't.


w/e the point is using Rhapsody as an example to those who don't listen to metal or think they don't want to, not to people who do listen to metal or want to dig deeper into the underground. Obviously Rhapsody isn't very underground, or at least I don't think they are. I'm brang them up because those 3 bands (+Adagio and Falconer among others) is because I use them as example irl every time some ignorant noob says something stupid about metal being w/e they think it is, that's all.


Adagio, really? I wouldn't say much but if you're gonna be all high and mighty and take the '16 year old metal preacher' approach, I might as well call you out on using such a second rate act, instead of going for the much superior Symphony X. ;)
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: The Nun

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm 
 

Lol @ grammer nazis reaching

Lol @ Empyreal for looking at my ma profile and seeing I'm 16 (17 next thursday X D)

I am well aware of Symphony X but I've been more in Adagio lately

"'16 year old metal preacher'"

There's nothing wrong with the stating facts or the obvious like sam dunn/vh1 doing a terrible job at producing some kind of monster of a metal series when it's totally unnecessary
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19241
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
Lol @ grammer nazis reaching

Lol @ Empyreal for looking at my ma profile and seeing I'm 16 (17 next thursday X D)

I am well aware of Symphony X but I've been more in Adagio lately

"'16 year old metal preacher'"

There's nothing wrong with the stating facts or the obvious like sam dunn/vh1 doing a terrible job at producing some kind of monster of a metal series when it's totally unnecessary


What, you're really 16? I was just joking. My point was just that it's silly to care so much what people think about metal.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: The Nun

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 pm 
 

they're disrespecting metal with their stupidity and lack of musical knowledge
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
LegendMaker
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 1606
Location: France
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 pm 
 

Adept128 wrote:
Here's the episode list.
Nov 11: Pre Metal
Nov 19: Early Metal US
Dec 3: Early Metal UK
Dec 10: New Wave Of British Heavy Metal
Dec 17: Glam
Dec 31: Thrash
Jan 7: Grunge
Jan 14: Nu Metal
Jan 21: Shock Rock
Jan 28: Power Metal
Feb 4: Progressive Metal


Two objective and blatant inconsistencies in this list, neither of them mentioned this far in the thread, had me scratching my head way more than any points regarding the very obvious bullshit, partial and misinformed content:

1/ The first half (from "Pre Metal" to "Thrash") very clearly pretends/aspires to be chronological. It's all fallacy and from a totally mainstream point of view, but the progression is there and undeniable. Basically the same bullshit shortcut has to back this up in lieu of metal history as the one implied in that Swedish (IIRC) thrash documentary that had surviving members of the "Big Four" claim on the record that prior to them, there was only glam in the US West Coast... Anyways, the inconsistency here is that, in sharp contrast to the first 6, the next 5 episodes cannot be mistaken as chronologically organized in any way, since it goes roughly like this: early 90s -> late 90s/early 00s -> early-mid 70s -> mid 80s/present -> whenever. Not knowning your shit is one thing, but this is something else.

2/ Within the first part of the list, which is rather chronological overall, there's a pretty huge chronological issue. Again, this ignores just about 2/3 of the history of this time frame, but the 1/3 that is acknowledged is roughly in the correct order, and it would/should go from the late 60s to the early-mid 80s. The issue I have, however, is that "Early Metal US" apparently predates "Early Metal UK" now... My anti-revisionism sense is tingling.

Apart from that, I don't give much of a fuck about this stupid TV show. It clearly seems to live up to the reputation mainstream documentaries have earned in my book, especially for non-scientific, artistic subject matter: if you happen to know the subject very well yourself, your eyebrows are in for quite a workout; and this is a good indicator of just how much bullshit you're being fed when you don't happen to know the subject.
_________________
Opus wrote:
If you're going to sell out, make sure you'll get paid at least.

Top
 Profile  
ApparatusUnearth
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Posts: 85
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 pm 
 

Yay progressive metal! Boo, it's the last episode. Sam Dunn seems super laser-focused on the old stuff, death metal doesn't seem to be his area of expertise, and that's my favorite.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 am 
 

ApparatusUnearth wrote:
Sam Dunn seems super laser-focused on the old stuff, death metal doesn't seem to be his area of expertise


Basically anything that promotes super commercialized bands and just well known bands among people who have a moderate+ interest in music
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:34 am 
 

StevenWright wrote:
they're disrespecting metal with their stupidity and lack of musical knowledge

Oh no! How can metal possibly survive such a withering attack?
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:07 am 
 

Hmm take it like a pussy and let anyone walk all over something you have a lot of passion for or prove them wrong with facts and logic now lets see who wins uhm metal
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
Erisgaroth
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 am
Posts: 1542
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am 
 

I'm very interested in the Power Metal episode. What bands will be there? Helloween for sure, GammaRay. Stratovarius, Blind Guardian (i hope so) Hmm, maybe Dragonforce and HammerFall. Maybe i'm waiting for too much.
Even in the Nu episode i hope at least to see more bands apart from Korn and Limp Bizkit. There are many other Nu bands.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 am 
 

StevenWright wrote:
Hmm take it like a pussy and let anyone walk all over something you have a lot of passion for or prove them wrong with facts and logic now lets see who wins uhm metal

Alternatively, grow the fuck up. The "warrior of true metal" thing is a joke and talk about "disrespecting" a genre is the kind of thing I expect from the bro-down crews with Hatebreed tattoos.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:55 pm 
 

lol the old 'I don't like you so I'm gonna tell you to grow up' card. There's nothing wrong with standing up for your beliefs and there's no reason to lay down your arms and admit defeat when there's so much to fight for.
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
henkkjelle
Veteran

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Posts: 3197
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 pm 
 

So what are your "metal beliefs" anyway? At the moment my mental picture of you is you, standing on a pile of dead emo kids, holding a banner saying "Death to false metal" wearing nothing but leather pants, a spiked wristband, and holding a huge battle axe in your right hand.

While listening to Sunn O)))
_________________
It creeps along in shadows on the hill.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 pm 
 

Metal is the greatest genre for being the most diverse genre for playing basically every instrument known to man and having the most diverse lyrical themes of any other genre thus making it incorrect to generalize metal as a genre and say derp I don't like it/I hate metal etc; seeing that the only way around an ignorant 'opinion' is to prove said opinions wrong with facts and logic and proof and presenting them with thousands and thousands of metal bands for people with said opinions to like/enjoy etc etc etc
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
colin040
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:00 pm
Posts: 4570
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
Metal is the greatest genre for being the most diverse genre for playing basically every instrument known to man and having the most diverse lyrical themes of any other genre thus making it incorrect to generalize metal as a genre.


Guys, this person speaks the truth; obviously metal IST KRIEG! Kill all those who oppose and disobey!

Come on I think you're just taking metal a bit too seriously. I thought every well-known metal listener wouldn't really care about popular metal shows where they show ''fake'' metal and whatnot. Besides, you seem to care a lot about it - but what you're going to do about it anyway? I'd relax if I were you.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:40 pm 
 

I can tolerate music, just not false statements.
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
DemonHellSpawn
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:06 am
Posts: 595
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:43 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
Metal is the greatest genre for being the most diverse genre for playing basically every instrument known to man and having the most diverse lyrical themes of any other genre thus making it incorrect to generalize metal as a genre and say derp I don't like it/I hate metal etc; seeing that the only way around an ignorant 'opinion' is to prove said opinions wrong with facts and logic and proof and presenting them with thousands and thousands of metal bands for people with said opinions to like/enjoy etc etc etc


Metal is diverse, but FAR from being the most diverse genre ever. Most of it boils down to being guitar based music that usually revolves around riffs, drums and solos. You shouldn't try talking about music like an expert if you're going to say things like that.
_________________
bearkin on what people call metal wrote:
Or even once, I heard "scary music". Lock your doors, check your closets, look under your bed, metal is coming for you.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm 
 

Oh lets see doom metal, power metal, death metal, black metal, folk metal, orchestral/operatic metal the sub genres go on; if that's not diverse than show me a genre that's more diverse than metal.
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
DemonHellSpawn
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:06 am
Posts: 595
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:00 pm 
 

Well, you know how many styles of Classical one could name? Plus Folk itself is as diverse as there are different cultures in the world, and has been interjected in just about everything. And there's also a lot of just general "indie" or whatnot music that gets put under the same categorization, but has little comparison to each other. Jazz has lots of diverse sub-genres too.

You really can't say that Metal is the definitively most diverse genre in the world, and not come off as being an idiot.
_________________
bearkin on what people call metal wrote:
Or even once, I heard "scary music". Lock your doors, check your closets, look under your bed, metal is coming for you.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm 
 

Metal combines all of those genres (except indie because indie isn't a genre) into metal subegenres, like listed before; that's where fusion genres come in aswell. Maybe you didn't realize when I said diverse I meant in technique (think epic power metal and slam death metal.)
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
waiguoren
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am
Posts: 2188
Location: Make a kiss to her
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:16 pm 
 

DemonHellSpawn wrote:
You really can't say that Metal is the definitively most diverse genre in the world, and not come off as being an idiot.


Horrid use of English aside, which genre of music would you say is the most diverse then?
_________________
I am a Chinese lady with a pair of big water eyes under the long eyelashes.I don't know how beautiful i am , but people usually say that I needn't do face-painting.

Top
 Profile  
OneRodeToAsaBay
The Doll With the Hideous Spirit

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2087
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:27 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
teenage internetspeak metal evangelizing
Are you done with your blathering? You sound like one of those worthless kids that crow about TRUE METAL in their teens but end up 'outgrowing' it when they hit their 20s. I know your type and I have little tolerance for your juvenile attitude.

Stop derailing the topic to criticize a stupid teenager, folks. You know better than this, at least I hope you do...

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:40 pm 
 

OneRodeToAsaBay wrote:
StevenWright wrote:
teenage internetspeak metal evangelizing
Are you done with your blathering? You sound like one of those worthless kids that crow about TRUE METAL in their teens but end up 'outgrowing' it when they hit their 20s. I know your type and I have little tolerance for your juvenile attitude.

Stop derailing the topic to criticize a stupid teenager, folks. You know better than this, at least I hope you do...


>Makes assumptions
>Then calls me a dumb teenager

lol

Anyways, I didn't post to start an argument but the people that started said arguement keep being ignorant and ignoring facts. Getting on my case or blaming me for that, is like blaming me directly for the sky going black at night. It's just out of my hands.
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
ApparatusUnearth
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Posts: 85
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm 
 

This is getting fucking silly. Chill out and discuss Sam Dunn.

Top
 Profile  
OneRodeToAsaBay
The Doll With the Hideous Spirit

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2087
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
Anyways, I didn't post to start an argument but the people that started said arguement keep being ignorant and ignoring facts. Getting on my case or blaming me for that, is like blaming me directly for the sky going black at night. It's just out of my hands.
Actually, no, it's not out of your hands. You're on thin ice, friend, I suggest you quit derailing the thread.

Top
 Profile  
StevenWright
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 192
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 pm 
 

Ok

Honestly, I do enjoy watching ME for the luls and the occassional metal song they play; it's not often you get to hear metal in a television show. However, it doesn't make up for the poor construction of the actual show, including M:AHBJ. His heart is in the right place, but his brain is on fucking Mars.

And that's only if he truly loves metal for the music, not the image or whatever he's been displaying it as.
_________________
Foulchrist wrote:
I have no idea why any white man would listen to this "gangster drone" bullshit.

Top
 Profile  
ApparatusUnearth
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Posts: 85
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 pm 
 

I like the older stuff because I can see some older bands that I never paid attention to before.

Top
 Profile  
colin040
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:00 pm
Posts: 4570
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:23 pm 
 

StevenWright wrote:
His heart is in the right place, but his brain is on fucking Mars.


This made me laugh. Nice one. :lol:

Top
 Profile  
Erisgaroth
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 am
Posts: 1542
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 am 
 

I was hoping to see the episodes in internet, but it seems that i need Dish to see the VH1 channel.

Top
 Profile  
Tezcat
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:39 am
Posts: 333
Location: Colombia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 am 
 

So, anybody has seen this week's episode already? Any comments?
_________________
:::Non Serviam::::

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CloggedUrethra, Empyreal, Ilwhyan, Norrmania, Opus, Rompestromper, tomcat_ha and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group