Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Saron_Gas
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:57 pm
Posts: 180
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm 
 

I was listening to Court In The Act the other day, and it got me thinking; Why does Satan not get mentioned a lot? I rarely see people speak of 'em when talking about Tradition Heavy Metal.

In my opinion, they were one of the best "NWOBHM" bands, and CITA is an amazing album, no matter how you look a it. It's catchy and upbeat, yet the riffs on that album are killer.

What do you guys think about them?

Top
 Profile  
Element_man
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:37 am
Posts: 713
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:39 pm 
 

I think it was pretty ahead of its time, myself. Production is rather shoddy, but lots of stuff from that era was around the same. It had some very solid riffs and the vocals were pretty fun, and the disk was just upbeat and full of vigor.
_________________
Gatekeeper
Epic Heavy Metal from Vinland

Top
 Profile  
kingnuuuur
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:35 pm
Posts: 2144
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm 
 

Definitely an overlooked band, which is a shame because CitA is a very influential album. Heathen and early Blind Guardian have it written all over them.

Top
 Profile  
SpyreWorks
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:58 pm
Posts: 1370
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 pm 
 

I fucking love Satan! I just wish they would release something.

EDIT: Something new that is.
_________________
Ancient Incantations Records
Venomveined - Melodic Death/Speed Metal
Neptune Saint - Garage Rock/Heavy Metal

Top
 Profile  
Lippyass Major
Mens Mentis Minor

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 2055
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:06 pm 
 

Saron_Gas wrote:
I was listening to Court In The Act the other day, and it got me thinking; Why does Satan not get mentioned a lot? I rarely see people speak of 'em when talking about Tradition Heavy Metal


Welcome to the world of NWOBHM: about 5 bands out of over 300 are known by the casual metalhead.

Top
 Profile  
electricalmagic
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm 
 

Satan is fucking great! They're my favourite NWOBHM band. I hear a big influence in Exodus' first few albums aswell (particularly Pleasures Of The Flesh).

I must say, if you haven't heard, you must to listen to Blind Fury because it's the exact same band with Lou Taylor on vocals!

I bought Out Of Reach and Court In The Act last year when Metal Mind remastered them on Golden Disc :grin:

Top
 Profile  
PhantomOTO
Exterminator 666 Does Not Answer

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 3242
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 pm 
 

Court in the Act is one of my absolute favorite albums. It's pretty much flawless.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19344
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 am 
 

PhantomOTO wrote:
Court in the Act is one of my absolute favorite albums. It's pretty much flawless.


After listening to it the other day, I can't see any reason why any sane person would disagree. Tons of fun.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Frailty, The Interview controversy rant

Top
 Profile  
iAm
Wastelander

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:18 am
Posts: 5630
Location: West of the Duwamish due South of the Sound
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:16 am 
 

I really need to listen to more Satan. Haha, I can't believe I forgot about them. Empyearl is right, Court in the Act is one fun album.
_________________
iamntbatman wrote:
If the U.N. flew a bunch of C130's over Syria and rained down boxes of Thin Mints, they'd be standing in a giant circle hand-in-hand singing like goddamn Whoville residents within an hour.

I hate music

Top
 Profile  
ThrashTilDeath3
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Posts: 651
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:22 am 
 

If anyone would like to namedrop a few similar albums to CITA, I 'd appreciate it. I'm not very NWOBHM savvy, but I love CITA and would like to hear more.
_________________
If anyone wants to use plural verbs (are) for singular units (band names), be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

Top
 Profile  
Zeating
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 am
Posts: 153
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 am 
 

Cause their one of the best, and people would rather listen to shitty music. Legendary band
_________________
Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
failsafeman
Digital Dictator

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:45 am
Posts: 9726
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:12 am 
 

Actually Satan do get mentioned a lot, if we're talking people who know about metal. Of course they don't get mentioned a lot by people who don't, because to the average person Iron Maiden and MAYBE Diamond Head (and then only because Metallica covered them) are the only NWOBHM bands in existence.
_________________
antonthereaper wrote:
Seriously, why ban me??????? That topic had nothing wrong with it! Theres something wrong with you i can tell you! You're immoral banning of my account! Anyways, i'm creating my own metal arcives.

http://extrememetalencyclopedia.webs.com/

Top
 Profile  
ThrashTilDeath3
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Posts: 651
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 am 
 

failsafeman wrote:
Actually Satan do get mentioned a lot


How many Satans are there?
_________________
If anyone wants to use plural verbs (are) for singular units (band names), be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

Top
 Profile  
elf48687789
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:03 pm
Posts: 1634
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:37 am 
 

There's a whole bunch of bands by that name, but only one from the UK on the Archives, so when you talk about the NWOBHM there can only be one.

Their sound is pretty diverse, going beyond the NWOBHM. "Blades of Steel" and maybe one or two other songs are proto-thrash. Keep in mind that "Court in the Act" came out the same year as "Kill 'em All".

Top
 Profile  
ThrashTilDeath3
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Posts: 651
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:47 am 
 

elf48687789 wrote:
There's a whole bunch of bands by that name, but only one from the UK on the Archives, so when you talk about the NWOBHM there can only be one.


In that case, proper grammar would be Satan DOES get mentioned a lot.
_________________
If anyone wants to use plural verbs (are) for singular units (band names), be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

Top
 Profile  
hellfuhrer
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 233
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:31 am 
 

I have only heard Court In The Act and I love it. I need to get more of their stuff.

Top
 Profile  
DGYDP
Leather Lion

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:19 pm
Posts: 1244
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:05 am 
 

Court in the Act is great, but I think overall I like Suspended Sentence more since it's more consistent. The Into The Future EP has some classic songs too, basically everything I've heard from Satan is worth a blind buy. I remember Pariah having one good album too but it's been too long since I listened to them.
_________________
Geshy wrote:
DEH NEH NEH NEHHHH.. BEH DUNDUNDUNDUN WAHHH NAHHH DEH NEH NEH NEHHHHH, BEH DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN WAHHHH DEH NEH NEH NEHHHHH

Top
 Profile  
failsafeman
Digital Dictator

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:45 am
Posts: 9726
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:23 pm 
 

ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
elf48687789 wrote:
There's a whole bunch of bands by that name, but only one from the UK on the Archives, so when you talk about the NWOBHM there can only be one.

In that case, proper grammar would be Satan DOES get mentioned a lot.

Except band names are collective nouns, so plural verb forms are fine.
_________________
antonthereaper wrote:
Seriously, why ban me??????? That topic had nothing wrong with it! Theres something wrong with you i can tell you! You're immoral banning of my account! Anyways, i'm creating my own metal arcives.

http://extrememetalencyclopedia.webs.com/

Top
 Profile  
Lippyass Major
Mens Mentis Minor

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 2055
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:50 pm 
 

failsafeman wrote:
ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
elf48687789 wrote:
There's a whole bunch of bands by that name, but only one from the UK on the Archives, so when you talk about the NWOBHM there can only be one.

In that case, proper grammar would be Satan DOES get mentioned a lot.

Except band names are collective nouns, so plural verb forms are fine.


There's a difference between how the English and the Americans say this.

English: Morbid Angel are a great band.

American: Morbid Angel is a great band.

Check the Wikipedia entries of bands in regards to whether they are English or American, and see the opening sentences.

Top
 Profile  
failsafeman
Digital Dictator

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:45 am
Posts: 9726
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm 
 

Actually it's acceptable either way in both British and American English (and the guidelines for when and where to use singular or plural are murky at best), but you're right in that plural is more common in British English and singular is more common in American English. I always use plural for band names though, for clarity in the case of names like Satan, where I could be referring to the band or the devil.
_________________
antonthereaper wrote:
Seriously, why ban me??????? That topic had nothing wrong with it! Theres something wrong with you i can tell you! You're immoral banning of my account! Anyways, i'm creating my own metal arcives.

http://extrememetalencyclopedia.webs.com/

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19344
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:41 pm 
 

ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
elf48687789 wrote:
There's a whole bunch of bands by that name, but only one from the UK on the Archives, so when you talk about the NWOBHM there can only be one.


In that case, proper grammar would be Satan DOES get mentioned a lot.


You're really going to start this argument? Okay.

I always loved that "whoooooah-AHH!" choir part toward the end of "Blades of Steel." Just pure class.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Frailty, The Interview controversy rant

Top
 Profile  
ThrashTilDeath3
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Posts: 651
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:03 pm 
 

FierceBlackandWicked wrote:
There's a difference between how the English and the Americans say this.

English: Morbid Angel are a great band.

American: Morbid Angel is a great band.


You wouldn't say 'My favorite band are Morbid Angel', would you? That doesn't even make sense.

A band is one unit - a singular unit. No different from jury, class, army, family, etc.

The class is meeting tomorrow at five.
The classes are meeting tomorrow at five.

Classes - more than one class. Plural. Requires plural verb (are).
Class - singular. One class. Requires singular verb (is).

Armies, families, bands. Plural. Requires plural verb (are).
One army. One family. One band. Requires singular verb (is).

Morbid Angel IS playing tomorrow at five - there is only one Morbid Angel.

Those bands ARE playing tomorrow at five - more than one band is playing.

You wouldn't say 'There are only one Morbid Angel', would you? That doesn't make sense, either.

If anyone wants to use plural verbs for singular units, be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.
_________________
If anyone wants to use plural verbs (are) for singular units (band names), be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

Top
 Profile  
failsafeman
Digital Dictator

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:45 am
Posts: 9726
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:22 pm 
 

ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
If anyone wants to use plural verbs for singular units, be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective ... cal_number

Who looks like a retard? And you sigged yourself saying that. Unbelievable.
_________________
antonthereaper wrote:
Seriously, why ban me??????? That topic had nothing wrong with it! Theres something wrong with you i can tell you! You're immoral banning of my account! Anyways, i'm creating my own metal arcives.

http://extrememetalencyclopedia.webs.com/


Last edited by failsafeman on Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
ThrashTilDeath3
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Posts: 651
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm 
 

failsafeman wrote:
ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
If anyone wants to use plural verbs for singular units, be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective ... cal_number

Who looks like a retard?


The guy citing wikipedia.
_________________
If anyone wants to use plural verbs (are) for singular units (band names), be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

Top
 Profile  
electricalmagic
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:39 pm 
 

ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
If anyone would like to namedrop a few similar albums to CITA, I 'd appreciate it. I'm not very NWOBHM savvy, but I love CITA and would like to hear more.


Have a listen to the Blind Fury album I mentioned and Blitzkrieg's A Time Of Changes. Also, Pariah's Blaze Of Obscurity is in the same vain as CITA.

Top
 Profile  
The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm
Posts: 1497
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm 
 

Love the 87 EP! And Grammer is the least of the worlds problems
_________________
Resident Speedmetal, and Metalpunk warrior
R.I.P Keith Deen, Vocalist for the almighty Holy Terror.

Top
 Profile  
ThrashTilDeath3
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Posts: 651
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:56 pm 
 

electricalmagic wrote:
ThrashTilDeath3 wrote:
If anyone would like to namedrop a few similar albums to CITA, I 'd appreciate it. I'm not very NWOBHM savvy, but I love CITA and would like to hear more.


Have a listen to the Blind Fury album I mentioned and Blitzkrieg's A Time Of Changes. Also, Pariah's Blaze Of Obscurity is in the same vain as CITA.


I enjoy Blaze of Obscurity quite a bit. Not sure if I heard the other two, but thanks for the recs.
_________________
If anyone wants to use plural verbs (are) for singular units (band names), be my guest, but please remember that just because it's the internet doesn't mean you still don't look like a retard.

Top
 Profile  
ENKC
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Posts: 2731
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 pm 
 

Grammar nazism is taking this way off topic, but for the record both are correct.

Morbid Angel (singular noun) is a great band.
Morbid Angel (collective noun encompassing the multiple members of Morbid Angel) are a great band.

This has been standard in English usage for centuries.
_________________
John_Sunlight wrote:
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

Top
 Profile  
Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 6240
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm 
 

I've removed ThrashTilDeath3 from the premises. For Hastur's sake, why is it always the metal threads that you humans insist on pulling this sort of nonsense in?

Rhetorical question, of course. Back on point from all parties, please.
_________________
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

Top
 Profile  
Goatfangs
Wicker Mantis

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 pm
Posts: 2217
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 pm 
 

Is it wrong for me to say that this reminds me of Cloven Hoof a bit?

I really like this, from what I am hearing on Youtube. I don't really think the production is "shoddy" as some say but it is quiet, which is almost normal for NWOBHM of the day. You know how to solve that problem, of course, by cranking it the fuck up.

And that's exactly what I shall do!

Nightgaunt wrote:
For Hastur's sake,


Isn't he the not-to-be-named one? Normal people's heads explode if they say Has*boom*

</shameless Unspeakable Vault of Doom reference>
_________________
And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

7|10|42-RIP-5|16|10

Top
 Profile  
DevilsPoison77
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 am
Posts: 157
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:05 am 
 

I always thought 'Suspended Sentence' was a little over rated. The first couple of tracks are killer then the album just slowly goes nowhere.

Yet to give 'Court in the Act' a spin..

Top
 Profile  
DevilsPoison77
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 am
Posts: 157
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:06 am 
 

Awesome cover though

Image

Top
 Profile  
DGYDP
Leather Lion

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:19 pm
Posts: 1244
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:25 am 
 

DevilsPoison77 wrote:
I always thought 'Suspended Sentence' was a little over rated. The first couple of tracks are killer then the album just slowly goes nowhere.

Yet to give 'Court in the Act' a spin..


I disagree, Court In The Act starts with one of the best heavy metal songs ever (Trial By Fire) and then the rest of the album is just "good". With Suspended Sentence there's no songs as awesome as Trial By Fire, but there's not a single song that isn't great. I think they really improved musically and as songwriters since the debut. But apparently I'm one of the few people who think this, see also the MA reviews.
_________________
Geshy wrote:
DEH NEH NEH NEHHHH.. BEH DUNDUNDUNDUN WAHHH NAHHH DEH NEH NEH NEHHHHH, BEH DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN WAHHHH DEH NEH NEH NEHHHHH

Top
 Profile  
DevilsPoison77
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 am
Posts: 157
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 am 
 

DGYDP wrote:
DevilsPoison77 wrote:
I always thought 'Suspended Sentence' was a little over rated. The first couple of tracks are killer then the album just slowly goes nowhere.

Yet to give 'Court in the Act' a spin..


I disagree, Court In The Act starts with one of the best heavy metal songs ever (Trial By Fire) and then the rest of the album is just "good". With Suspended Sentence there's no songs as awesome as Trial By Fire, but there's not a single song that isn't great. I think they really improved musically and as songwriters since the debut. But apparently I'm one of the few people who think this, see also the MA reviews.


You're right I guess, the songs are all pretty consistent on S.S but to my ears it ends up a bit monotonic. I still spin this album though, but on more of a background noise kinda thing.

Gotta get my ass into gear and grab 'Court in the Act'

Top
 Profile  
YesIam
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am
Posts: 130
Location: Kenya
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:45 am 
 

Court In the Act is just amazing. Trial By Fire is one of the best Heavy/Speed Metal songs ever and the rest of the album is aaaalmost as good as Trial By Fire. Pure genius!

And I hear a lot of talk about Satan, and especially Court In the Act.

Top
 Profile  
Tornado
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Posts: 389
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 am 
 

I've not heard Court in the Act, but I used to own Into the Future and Suspended Sentence on LP. Unfortunately I sold them many years ago when I needed the money, something I regret now. But I always thought that the best song on Suspended Sentence was Who Dies Wins and none of the songs after that came close to the brilliance of it. The solo is fucking amazing.

Top
 Profile  
TheGreatDuck
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am
Posts: 429
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 pm 
 

failsafeman wrote:
Actually Satan do get mentioned a lot, if we're talking people who know about metal. Of course they don't get mentioned a lot by people who don't, because to the average person Iron Maiden and MAYBE Diamond Head (and then only because Metallica covered them) are the only NWOBHM bands in existence.

I thought Saxon,Venom and Leppard are all better known than DH...

Top
 Profile  
HeathenLee
Lee Motherfuckin' Altus, Bitch

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm
Posts: 176
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 pm 
 

Saron_Gas wrote:
I was listening to Court In The Act the other day, and it got me thinking; Why does Satan not get mentioned a lot? I rarely see people speak of 'em when talking about Tradition Heavy Metal.

In my opinion, they were one of the best "NWOBHM" bands, and CITA is an amazing album, no matter how you look a it. It's catchy and upbeat, yet the riffs on that album are killer.

What do you guys think about them?


Love them! Court in The Act is just amazing, so underrated! Unfortunately after Brian Ross departure they just couldn't re-capture the magic of that first album.

Top
 Profile  
failsafeman
Digital Dictator

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:45 am
Posts: 9726
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:23 pm 
 

TheGreatDuck wrote:
failsafeman wrote:
Actually Satan do get mentioned a lot, if we're talking people who know about metal. Of course they don't get mentioned a lot by people who don't, because to the average person Iron Maiden and MAYBE Diamond Head (and then only because Metallica covered them) are the only NWOBHM bands in existence.

I thought Saxon,Venom and Leppard are all better known than DH...

Dunno about Saxon, but yeah you're right about Venom and Def Leppard. Neither are strictly NWOBHM, though, which is why I didn't mention them.
_________________
antonthereaper wrote:
Seriously, why ban me??????? That topic had nothing wrong with it! Theres something wrong with you i can tell you! You're immoral banning of my account! Anyways, i'm creating my own metal arcives.

http://extrememetalencyclopedia.webs.com/

Top
 Profile  
HollowedGround
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:57 pm
Posts: 402
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 am 
 

I was under the impression that NWOBHM was a movement rather than a genre. People, however, often speak of it as one.

I think what you failsafeman are referring to is more the sounds the two bands are known for. I personally would class both bands as heavy metal, though in Leppards case only for the first two albums.
_________________
Fialkinn wrote:
It's okay to engage in intercourse with your cousin, but not getting her pregnant.


macrocosm wrote:
"You only like metal because you want to suck another mans penis"

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ancient_Sorrow, Forbinator, lordcatfish, Machine_Dead and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group