Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:55 am 

Pre-ordered Iron Maiden's The Book of Souls. One of the most anticipated albums I've ever waited for.

Cosmic_Equilibrium
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 am 

Cathedral - VIIth Coming double LP. Apparently was issued for Record Store Day earlier this year, found a mint copy secondhand so picked it up.

Black Sabbath bootlegs - John Peel Session 1970 [where the Sabbath tracks on The Ozzman Cometh compilation are from] and Montreux 1970. Haven't listened to either yet but I know the Peel Session is a good one.

Fu Manchu - No One Rides For Free [original CD issue]

KISS - Rock and Roll Over and all four of the 1978 solo albums, because I was curious and they were £4 each.

Oddeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:37 pm 

Jasper92 wrote:
The Lions Den wrote:
Oddeye wrote:
I just ordered a pretty big haul. Should arrive this week hopefully.
Incantation - Dirges of Elysium (Digipak)
Cavalera Conspiracy - Pandemonium (Digipak)

These!!!

Haha, I can't get into Incantation. Last year I bought the Dirges Of Elysium album and found it really boring. Can't get through it in one listen.
I really wanted to like it.....

It's my first Incantation album. I have only heard a couple of songs but I liked them. The album was so cheap I couldn't pass up on it, hehe.

Also Pandemonium has a couple of really awesome tracks.

fourrobert13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm 

Picked up the new Act of Defiance, Rivers of Nihil, and Battlecross last week. Today I got Septicflesh - Titan, The Great Mass, and A Fallen Temple.

I've got the new Maiden, Slayer, Annihilator, Children of Bodom, and Hatchet pre-ordered.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm 

Dirges of Elysium is your first Incantation album?!
Get yourself some Mortal Throne Of Nazarene mate, quick smart!

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:44 pm 

Yeah, for god's sake don't let the more recent era of Incantation be your first exposure to the band. The first half of their career is where it's at. I'd probably recommend Diabolical Conquest for its somewhat more discernible writing and production. Plus Daniel Corchado's vocals are utterly demonic. Their first two are obviously classics too, and I even really like The Infernal Storm (and I love the Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish EP, which could be another good gateway to the band, since you get Pillard and Corchado on the Relapse reissue).

Oddeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:50 pm 

dreadmeat wrote:
Dirges of Elysium is your first Incantation album?!
Get yourself some Mortal Throne Of Nazarene mate, quick smart!

DeathfareDevil wrote:
Yeah, for god's sake don't let the more recent era of Incantation be your first exposure to the band. The first half of their career is where it's at. I'd probably recommend Diabolical Conquest for its somewhat more discernible writing and production. Plus Daniel Corchado's vocals are utterly demonic. Their first two are obviously classics too, and I even really like The Infernal Storm (and I love the Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish EP, which could be another good gateway to the band, since you get Pillard and Corchado on the Relapse reissue).

Haha all right it seems like I have to sink my teeth into some Incantation :D :np:

What would you guys say is the biggest difference between the new stuff and the old albums except for the vocals?

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:48 pm 

Oddeye wrote:
What would you guys say is the biggest difference between the new stuff and the old albums except for the vocals?

This is a good question because just the other night I was listening to Dirges and asking myself, "why can't I get into this?" Those early albums have this wicked, turbulent sound that comes bubbling out of the speakers like ooze and viscera from a witch's cauldron. The newer stuff feels stripped down, too controlled, and like it has less propulsion behind it. It just sort of ... sits there. There are parts of Dirges I like but it doesn't have the overall Incantation experience that I crave from the first few albums.

(And I can definitely say that McEntee's vocals do play a part in my disappointment. His voice is way too strained, like you can hear his entire jaw clenched so that the words come out in a manner I can only call constipated. He doesn't have that wide open guttural bellows effect that Pillard has.)

I dunno, Nile and Immolation seem to have this problem too. I can't really put my finger on what makes the earlier stuff so superior to what comes later. You can just tell a spark is missing. Then you have bands like Vader or Cannibal Corpse who seem to be putting out music in their dotage that rivals if not surpasses the classics. (Caution: opinion!)

I wonder sometimes if the problem is that these bands reach a point when they consciously decide to write "music that sounds like [band name]" rather than write what they feel most inspired to write. Who knows. And I am not one of those "everything after the demos SUCKS" people. For me, extreme metal is way more intense and interesting now than it was back in the day. Yes, when I first heard Scream Bloody Gore or Slowly We Rot I thought the world was ending, but if I'd heard, for example, Colored Sands or Nothing but the Whole when I was fifteen I probably would've ended up in an asylum like a Lovecraft protagonist, etching cuneiform into the walls.

Anyway this has gotten way too long and I really haven't been able to answer the question. Who knows, maybe you won't like early Incantation either, haha.

Oddeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:17 pm 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
This is a good question because just the other night I was listening to Dirges and asking myself, "why can't I get into this?" Those early albums have this wicked, turbulent sound that comes bubbling out of the speakers like ooze and viscera from a witch's cauldron. The newer stuff feels stripped down, too controlled, and like it has less propulsion behind it. It just sort of ... sits there. There are parts of Dirges I like but it doesn't have the overall Incantation experience that I crave from the first few albums.

(And I can definitely say that McEntee's vocals do play a part in my disappointment. His voice is way too strained, like you can hear his entire jaw clenched so that the words come out in a manner I can only call constipated. He doesn't have that wide open guttural bellows effect that Pillard has.)

I dunno, Nile and Immolation seem to have this problem too. I can't really put my finger on what makes the earlier stuff so superior to what comes later. You can just tell a spark is missing. Then you have bands like Vader or Cannibal Corpse who seem to be putting out music in their dotage that rivals if not surpasses the classics. (Caution: opinion!)

I wonder sometimes if the problem is that these bands reach a point when they consciously decide to write "music that sounds like [band name]" rather than write what they feel most inspired to write. Who knows. And I am not one of those "everything after the demos SUCKS" people. For me, extreme metal is way more intense and interesting now than it was back in the day. Yes, when I first heard Scream Bloody Gore or Slowly We Rot I thought the world was ending, but if I'd heard, for example, Colored Sands or Nothing but the Whole when I was fifteen I probably would've ended up in an asylum like a Lovecraft protagonist, etching cuneiform into the walls.

Anyway this has gotten way too long and I really haven't been able to answer the question. Who knows, maybe you won't like early Incantation either, haha.

I applaud you for this piece of text! You really got me curious about their early works. I think Towards the Megalith by Disma is one of the best DM releases in recent years so I will probably like Craig Pillard's work in Incantation as well.

Also I agree with you on Cannibal Corpse and Vader, they just can't stop releasing awesome albums.

Although I must say that after listening to more then half of Dirges of Elysium on Spotify I really dig the album :D

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:01 pm 

Yeah, Disma's amazing. When it comes to modern death metal that would fit perfectly alongside the late 80s/early 90s classics of the genre, most of my appetite can be sated by the three D's: Disma, Domains, and Dead Congregation. However, don't be dissuaded by the production jobs on those first two Incantation albums. They don't have the clarity and separation of instruments that Towards the Megalith (or for that matter, later Incantation) has. Hence my suggestion of Diabolical Conquest -- which, like Dirges of Elysium, has a monster final track that will open a sinkhole to hell beneath your feet. DC really hits a sweet spot for balancing murk with clarity.

Oddeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:25 pm 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
Yeah, Disma's amazing. When it comes to modern death metal that would fit perfectly alongside the late 80s/early 90s classics of the genre, most of my appetite can be sated by the three D's: Disma, Domains, and Dead Congregation. However, don't be dissuaded by the production jobs on those first two Incantation albums. They don't have the clarity and separation of instruments that Towards the Megalith (or for that matter, later Incantation) has. Hence my suggestion of Diabolical Conquest -- which, like Dirges of Elysium, has a monster final track that will open a sinkhole to hell beneath your feet. DC really hits a sweet spot for balancing murk with clarity.

Awesome, I will hit that one up first then!

Oddeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:45 pm 

And to get this back to topic I got some pretty rare shit in the mail today:

Altar / Cartilage ‎– Ex Oblivione / The Fragile Concept Of Affection (first and only press, http://www.discogs.com/Altar-3-Cartilag ... ase/540097)
Carbonized - For The Security (first press, http://www.discogs.com/Carbonized-For-T ... se/1112354)
Disastrous Murmur ‎– Rhapsodies In Red (the second pressing from 1992, http://www.discogs.com/Disastrous-Murmu ... se/5427556)
Disastrous Murmur ‎– Where The Blood For Ever Rains (first and only press, http://www.discogs.com/Disastrous-Murmu ... se/3326569)

All are in excellent condition.

It's gonna feel a bit weird to go from work with all these expensive CD:s in my backpack. Then again no one knows how much they are worth so if I get mugged they'll probably be safe anyway :D

DoomMetalAlchemist
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:45 pm 

Cosmic_Equilibrium wrote:
Black Sabbath bootlegs - John Peel Session 1970 [where the Sabbath tracks on The Ozzman Cometh compilation are from]

What's the track listing? I'm wondering if there are any songs on it that didn't make the 2 disc version of The Ozzman Cometh.

Last edited by DoomMetalAlchemist on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:54 pm 

Oddeye - whoah, nice! :eek:
You paid top dollar for them or 'scored' them cheap?

Re Incantation - the bonus live DVD that comes with the reissue of Onward To Golgotha is really awesome

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 pm 

That Altar/Cartilage split just got reissued through Xtreem Music. Released on August 20. Here's the description from the label:

Xtreem Music wrote:
Re-issue in 2-CD of the legendary split album from '92 with swedish ALTAR and finnish CARTILAGE. Two killer Death Metal bands from the early 90's scene, now with 7 bonus each from their early demos and complete booklet with photos & demo covers as well as remastered sound and new cover art (plus the original one too!).

Cosmic_Equilibrium
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:51 am 

DoomMetalAlchemist wrote:
Black Sabbath bootlegs - John Peel Session 1970 [where the Sabbath tracks on The Ozzman Cometh compilation are from]

What's the track listing? I'm wondering if there are any songs on it that didn't make the 2 disc version of The Ozzman Cometh.

Just the same four tracks that are on the 2 disc Ozzman Cometh compilation - Peel sessions are usually only four tracks and I'm not sure that Sabbath ever did more than one session. Nice to have it on vinyl though.

The Lions Den
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 am 

Oddeye wrote:
And to get this back to topic I got some pretty rare shit in the mail today:

Altar / Cartilage ‎– Ex Oblivione / The Fragile Concept Of Affection (first and only press, http://www.discogs.com/Altar-3-Cartilag ... ase/540097)
Carbonized - For The Security (first press, http://www.discogs.com/Carbonized-For-T ... se/1112354)
Disastrous Murmur ‎– Rhapsodies In Red (the second pressing from 1992, http://www.discogs.com/Disastrous-Murmu ... se/5427556)
Disastrous Murmur ‎– Where The Blood For Ever Rains (first and only press, http://www.discogs.com/Disastrous-Murmu ... se/3326569)

All are in excellent condition.

It's gonna feel a bit weird to go from work with all these expensive CD:s in my backpack. Then again no one knows how much they are worth so if I get mugged they'll probably be safe anyway :D

a so great target acquired bro :headbang:

for the Altar/Cartilage one I'd prefer to waiting for the Xtreem repress.

For the Incantation case, you need first of all 'Onward to Golgotha'. You can hear there the stench of Jesus' final breath.

"You make it easy."

Jasper92
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:10 pm 

Hmmm, I'll try out some of the earlier Incantation material. Hope it's better than Dirges.

Also, nice haul Oddeye! Got the recent Disastrous Murmur -Rhapsodies in Red reissue a month ago. Great album!
I also need a original press of For The Security too. Bought the Vic records vinyl at the same festival as the Disastrous Murmur record, but afterwards I found out it's mastered from MP3 files.....

DoomMetalAlchemist
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:30 pm 

DoomMetalAlchemist wrote:

Just the same four tracks that are on the 2 disc Ozzman Cometh compilation - Peel sessions are usually only four tracks and I'm not sure that Sabbath ever did more than one session. Nice to have it on vinyl though.

Alright, thanks for the info. :)

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:22 pm 

Cain's Offering - Stormcrow
Mystic Prophecy - Regressus
Orden Ogan - Easton Hope

Really stoked about finding all of these today! My power metal obsession continues to grow :D

overtenmy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:49 pm 

Nile-What Should Not Be Unearthed
Hate Eternal-Infernus

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:30 pm 

Got some new stuff today:

Ahab - The Boats of the Glen Carrig (Double Lp)
Fates Warning - The Spectre Within
Ghost - Meliora (Coloured Lp)

Mjölnir - Hinweg über die Tore der Zeit (Double Cd)
Panphage / Jarnvidr - Gøthalandom

Ulfsdalir - ...Auf einer Wanderung
Nokturnal Mortum - Eleven Years Among the Sheep (Double Cd) Been on my wantlist for many years, now I got it for 10 Euro,wow.

Swedish stuff:
Bekëth Nexëhmü - De forna sederna
Bekëth Nexëhmü - De forna sederna (Del II)
Bekëth Nexëhmü - De Fördolda Klangorna
Bekëth Nexëhmü - De Svartas Urblod
Daudadagr - Vid skuggornas svarta månsken
Daudadagr - Nordanland
Glipanhålan
Summum - Benedictus Qui Venit in Nomine Domine - Redeamus ad Mort Domine
Urkaos - Rehearsal XI

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:16 pm 

^ I've tried giving that Bekëth Nexëhmü a try but it really didn't stick with me. Maybe I will give them another chance. Some good stuff in that haul: Panphage (!), Mjölnir, Nokturnal Mortum.

Askeregn - Monumenter
Satanic Warmaster - Nachzehrer (someone really needs to update the cover that appears on the MA entry for this version)
Drowning the Light - From the Abyss

Nefaria - Demo VI - Vitriolic Excursions Through the Infernal Fields
Nefaria - Premonition of Perplexing Prehistory
Nefaria - Orations

Nefaria / Sylvan Frost - Split
Nefaria / Zygmythkaupt - Split
Nefaria - Darkness

Malefices / Black Stench - Split
Blood Red Fog - Blood Red Fog
Caverne - Des Tréfonds du Haut Bois
Caverne - Chants des Héros Oubliés

Abigor - Leytmotif Luzifer (The 7 Temptations of Man)

Lugubrum / Urfaust - Split
Fin - The Furrows of Tradition
House of Atreus - The Spear and the Ichor That Follows

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:37 pm 

MonumentalBlackArt wrote:
Satanic Warmaster - Nachzehrer (someone really needs to update the cover that appears on the MA entry for this version)

Done :thumbsup:

My collection

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:53 am 

Haven't bought much recently because we just moved from Prahran to Caulfield (Melbourne) and the costs of moving is bullshit, but i had enough to grab a few things i wanted.

Midnight Odyssey - Shards Of Silver Fade (This is absolutely insane, two hours of epic and ambient melodic bm, i have all of the MO albums now so far, great artist)
Mandatory - Adrift Beyond (old school death metal worship, totally killer and really headbanging, it is simple but the way it should be done)
Drowning The Light - From The Abyss (this is my first DTL album i own, and i plan on buying the rest, i know all the other albums through mp3 and they are great, this is possibly his best work imo)
Bestial Mockery - Gospel Of The Insane (killer black death metal, really full on and catchy as fuck!)

A friend showed me Fallen Christ last night, many people into this band ? i might end up ordering that album, it was schizophrenic and brutal as fuck.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:36 am 

^ I've tried giving that Bekëth Nexëhmü a try but it really didn't stick with me. Maybe I will give them another chance. Some good stuff in that haul: Panphage (!), Mjölnir, Nokturnal Mortum.

Thanks!
Really? I am in love witht hese swedish bands, and Bekëth is among my favorites I think! Give it s new chance..!
Nice score yourself, always nice to see Nefaria!
Where did you get the ''Premonition of Perplexing Prehistory'' split?

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 am 

Fin - The Furrows of Tradition
House of Atreus - The Spear and the Ichor That Follows

I hope you didn't pay for that Fin album!

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:40 am 

Jasper92 wrote:
Hmmm, I'll try out some of the earlier Incantation material. Hope it's better than Dirges.

Also, nice haul Oddeye! Got the recent Disastrous Murmur -Rhapsodies in Red reissue a month ago. Great album!
I also need a original press of For The Security too. Bought the Vic records vinyl at the same festival as the Disastrous Murmur record, but afterwards I found out it's mastered from MP3 files.....

Are you shitting me about that Incantation remark?! Grab yourself a copy of Onwards To Golgotha, Mortal Throne Of Nazarene and Diabolical Conquest, and I mean pronto son! That shit is absolutely mandatory! ;)

Could you please elaborate on that comment about the Vic reissue of For The Security? What's your source?

Oh yeah, and Oddeye gets the prize for best haul of the week! :drool:

Oddeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 am 

dreadmeat wrote:
Oddeye - whoah, nice!
You paid top dollar for them or 'scored' them cheap?

I paid a lot for them but not nearly as much as they are worth, probably half of that or even less so I'm pretty satisfied.

TheStormIRide wrote:
That Altar/Cartilage split just got reissued through Xtreem Music. Released on August 20. Here's the description from the label:

Nice but I'm really a sucker for first presses :headbang:
The Lions Den wrote:
a so great target acquired bro

for the Altar/Cartilage one I'd prefer to waiting for the Xtreem repress.

For the Incantation case, you need first of all 'Onward to Golgotha'. You can hear there the stench of Jesus' final breath.

Thank's man, I'm really happy about the haul. Carbonized is especially excellent :hail:

Jasper92 wrote:

Thanks dude! Yeah, For the Security is so damn good! Oh the MP3-mastering sucks. Who even does that? :annoyed:

androdion wrote:
Oh yeah, and Oddeye gets the prize for best haul of the week!

Haha that's awesome, probably the first and last time it will happen to me :D

Machine_Dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:23 am 

Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines [2002, Relapse]
Nile - Black Seeds Of Vengeance [2000, Relapse]
Hate Eternal - Conquering The Throne [1999, Wicked World]
Mass Burial - Soul's Necrosis [2015, Pathologically Explicit Recordings]
Nucleus - The Colony [2013, Anopsys Records]
Paradise Lost - The Plague Within [2015, Century Media]
Heaving Earth - Denouncing The Holy Throne [2015, Lavadome Productions]
Morbus Chron - Sleepers In The Rift [2011, Pulverised Records]

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:46 am 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I hope you didn't pay for that Fin album!

I did. Was it given away at their gig or something?

forestcorpse wrote:
Where did you get the ''Premonition of Perplexing Prehistory'' split?

I got it from http://greysunrecords.storenvy.com/

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:06 am 

Yeah pretty sure. I definitely got it for free.

They were pretty fucking solid live too, loads of sound from a two piece.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Jasper92
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:18 am 

androdion wrote:
Jasper92 wrote:
Could you please elaborate on that comment about the Vic reissue of For The Security? What's your source?

Oh yeah, and Oddeye gets the prize for best haul of the week! :drool:

Source is the discogs page. But that's also the only source I can find. So don't know how reliable that one is. And when I google 1 forum mentions it. But I don't have the original to compare. It doesn't sound too bad. But I think I noticed a bit of that typical 'fizzyness' in the cymbals that I hear with MP3's. Also, the sleeve is kinda flimsy with a really thin paper inlay.

+1! Haul Of The Week goes to Oddeye!

Edit: Wait, I have the Swedish Death Metal book compilation on vinyl. Recarbonized is also on that one. Maybe I can compare it to that when I have time.

Jasper92
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:24 am 

androdion wrote:
Are you shitting me about that Incantation remark?! Grab yourself a copy of Onwards To Golgotha, Mortal Throne Of Nazarene and Diabolical Conquest, and I mean pronto son! That shit is absolutely mandatory! ;)

Haha, I'll try those when I feel like it. Yesterday I listened to a little bit of OTG. Sounds definitely better. But I haven't formed an opinion yet.

I like a lot of stuff. But I regret buying Dirges. Same with Monotheist from CF. I really don't get why that one gets so much praise.... I love the early stuff, but I can't get through that one too.

Edit: Also a thumbs up to Machine_Dead! Nice haul mate! Essential Nile stuff.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:43 am 

Ha ha, I'm the same way with Monotheist mate. I just prefer CF the old school way.

With Incantation's old vs new is more or less like with Immolation. It's not like the new stuff is bad or anything, as much as it pales in comparison to the earlier stuff. OTG is pure old school filth, no way around it, and I'd say that MTON is the archetype of "cavernous death metal" as every album made in that style owes everything and their mother to it. Really dark and brutal stuff. Diabolical Conquest is a beast of an album as well! A different one though, more polished and almost clinical in its approach, and you can feel Daniel Corchado's touch on it (and in more than just the vocals). Go for them, because given your posts in this thread I'm pretty sure you'll like them a lot. :D

ldos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:13 am 

SkullFracturingNightmare
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:54 am 

God, that new Ahab album looks so fucking pretty with the art all big and shit on vinyl.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:29 am 

Voyager - V

Picked this up last night at the Evergrey/Voyager/Borealis show. I'm not normally a fan of this style of music, but I enjoyed it. Very poppy and minimal riffs, which sounds like a terrible combination, but it worked for me.

woogie
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:17 pm 

Preordered and anxiously awaiting book of souls and amorphis' under the red cloud

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:47 am 

Bought these from a seller here in New Zealand

Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won [EUR, 3xCD Digipak] whoah I had no idea this came out in 2003, obviously it's really good live Led Zep rules
Melvins - Nude With Boots [AUS] not bad
Ministry And Co-Conspirators - Cover Up [EUR, Digipak] about as bad as I expected it would be
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral [US, slimline case + slipcase] 3 good songs
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late + Thirsty And Miserable [US, repress?] this is excellent

Pick of the litter is easily Saint Vitus, I can't stop playing it, it took me years to get into these guys but I'm making up for lost time now, just don't ask me which vocalist I prefer! ha ha

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613 ... 766  Next