Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MortalScum
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 am 

intothesarlaccpit wrote:
Darkness falls
Penetrating my balls

Sig worthy :lol:

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 am 

Folkemon_ wrote:
Master Of Puppets...the cover shows all the dead soldiers being puppets for God or the army or whatever and you'd expect the song to be about that, instead its about cocaine and Disposable Heroes is actually more fitting for the cover

This is a good one. I remember my father telling me all about it, to the point that I misheard lyrics ("end of fascist's play" and whatnot) to support that interpretation. He also somehow convinced me that Ride the Lightning was a concept album, although I can't blame that on Metallica.

Folkemon_
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am 

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Folkemon_ wrote:
Master Of Puppets...the cover shows all the dead soldiers being puppets for God or the army or whatever and you'd expect the song to be about that, instead its about cocaine and Disposable Heroes is actually more fitting for the cover

This is a good one. I remember my father telling me all about it, to the point that I misheard lyrics ("end of fascist's play" and whatnot) to support that interpretation. He also somehow convinced me that Ride the Lightning was a concept album, although I can't blame that on Metallica.

I'd say its a loose concept album, most of the songs revolve around death

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2