Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SoulCancer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 pm 

aaronmb666 wrote:
This was just posted on their myspace:
Ave everyone.

It has just come to our attention that the release dates for our new album “ANGELUS EXURO PRO ETERNUS” vary a lot throughout the world. We actually though November the 18th was the deal, but apparently we were wrong, sorry for this!

Anyway, to clear up some of the confusion this has caused, we have managed to the following information to share with you.

EUROPE
The release dates in Europe vary between November 18th to 27th. The album is in stores in some countries, while in others it will be released No later than Nov 27th. Please check with your local record dealer what exact date that is set for YOUR country.

USA
US release is apparently set to January 26th !

REST OF THE WORLD - LICENSEES
Still tba – as soon as we have further info we’ll let you know!

Incase you can’t wait for the actual release in YOUR country, you can order the album from one of the following stores;

Yeah, I just read that. Ultra-shitty.

Oh well, I have a burned off copy to keep me tide over until the real thing comes out. I'll have it ordered this weekend.

And at least I have the expanded versions of In the Sign of the Horns (the self-titled EP expanded), The Secrets of the Black Arts (with a bonus disc of original mixes) and Vobiscum (with four live tracks) to keep me held over as well. I kid you not, I get everything this band does. There are few bands I do that with.

(OT: That reminds me, I have to update my metal collection on here - I have entirely too much to update on it though!)

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2