Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 183305
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:29 am 

Just got this from the band. Fucking sucks.

It has come to my attention that Statutorist AKA MPR is leaving Catholicon after 8+ years of excellent and dedicated service to The Satanic Elite. While I am not at all happy about his decision or some of the reasons behind it, I also can't blame him for some of them. This being said myself and the rest of Catholicon wish him the best in his future and will all remain friends. So with his departure we are now seeking a dedicated replacement that can fill his shoes and throne behind the kit. We are extremely anti-social misanthropes who will only want serious like minded individuals of the left hand path to apply. No dope heads, racists or any one other than Satanists or Athiests need apply. Serious inquires only. You can contact us here at the page if interested. We have a kit and all equipment you would need but it would be best if all wishing to try out do as well. Must be willing to play shows locally as well as out of state for little to no money as you all know this type of music pays nothing. For those interested in trying out we ask that you choose two songs from the list below to learn. For the fans thanks for your continued support over the last 15+ years and rest assured that while this will slow us down for a while The Satanic Elite will return with a vengeance and continue to rape the minds of all with our twisted musical visions!!!

Hail Satanic Victory!!!!

I.N.R.I. of Catholicon

"Heir To The Throne, The Course Our Hatred Runs, V.D.S., 14th Century Apocalypse, Thorns Of The Crown, God Of The Cross, Immaculate Deception, Legion Of One"

www.myspace.com/catholicon

www.mtspace.com/thesatanicelite

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.