Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Aeonblade
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 pm 

I'm too lazy to read it over and check it again, but doesn't he give two different stories? I remember them being generally the same until he gets to the part where he takes the gun.

In the first story he gives, he says something like he got up after being shot at, walks up to the robber, talks to him, then takes the gun. But in the second one he gives, he says he get's up after being shot at, runs at the robber, tackles him or something and they struggle, resulting in the robber getting shot.

If I'm remembering it correctly, he contradicts himself with the second one, which is where I started to think this guy is full of shit. Lo and behold he is. I've never heard the band before, this just gives me more incentive not to.

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:29 pm 

blashyrkh66 wrote:
Unnecessary second and third series of Phil Fasciana facts

Come now, you'd better quit while you're (not so) ahead. It was fun while it lasted. :)

I'll admit that this whole debacle has actually managed to peak my interest in post-Retribution Malevolent Creation. I guess Phil's crazy scheme has worked.
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

hagelmand
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:13 pm 

Well, now I'm wondering wether I should go to their show when they come over here.

Since in this country people get shot all the time and shit.

blashyrkh66
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm 

TheExodusAttack wrote:
Come now, you'd better quit while you're (not so) ahead. It was fun while it lasted. :)

13. Phil Fasciana uses his dark powers of death metal to travel back in time and sell people bad adjustable rate mortgages so he has more homeless people to kill in the present.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3