Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 190475
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:38 pm 

thats a pretty good compilation. i hope someday they make ''finnish death metal compilation'' !

ENKC
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 pm 

Mulu wrote:
thats a pretty good compilation. i hope someday they make ''finnish death metal compilation'' !

I'd buy that EP.

So it turns out this is available on ebay and Amazon, but for pretty stiff prices. I'll try to grab both the book and compilation when I'm not poor. It's certainly come at a time when I'm becoming tremendously interested in SDM, by way of Unleashed, Bloodbath and even Arch Enemy.

I've just lashed out and bought the CD/DVD Earache Classics version of Clandestine, and I have my eyes on quite a few other titles like Into the Grave, Dark Recollections and Nihilist when I have the money. Like an Ever Flowing Stream seems somewhat harder to come by for a good price. In fact, Dismember's discs seem more expensive generally.

In short, I think this scene could grow to rival NWOBHM for my affections. It certainly craps all over American death metal as far as my ears are concerned.
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2