Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MDeth
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Posts: 288
Location: Israel
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm 
 

1st press CD on Music For Nation 1996.
How much does it worth?

Thanks.

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1492
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm 
 

MDeth wrote:
1st press CD on Music For Nation 1996.
How much does it worth?

Thanks.


It's not worth much at all see it go on ebay all the time with no bids or at most £5.
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
MDeth
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Posts: 288
Location: Israel
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm 
 

Gee I thought it's worth much more.. I guess the digi is the one that costs much, right?

Top
 Profile  
Mythics
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 335
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm 
 

There is only one press from the normale Jewelcase version. It's not limited in any way (and this is the normal jewelcase version you can still buy today).

However, there are two special versions:

- A digipack version containing an extra song (Nocturnal Supremacy '96).
- The original Limited Edition, called 'the Coffin Box Edition'. The CD came in a (take one quess) small coffin and the CD contained two bonustracks; Hell Awaits (Slayer Cover) and Camilla's Masque.
_________________
I didn't want any flowers, I only wanted
to lie with my hands turned up and be utterly empty.
How free it is, you have no idea how free
the peacefulness is so big it dazes you.
- Sylvia Plath

Top
 Profile  
Vampyrique
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Posts: 18
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm 
 

Actually, I believe the version seen in stores is from 2001. It's exactly like the 1996 version, but it will it will say "2001, 1996 Music for Nations Ltd."

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1492
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 pm 
 

Mythics wrote:
There is only one press from the normale Jewelcase version. It's not limited in any way (and this is the normal jewelcase version you can still buy today).

However, there are two special versions:

- A digipack version containing an extra song (Nocturnal Supremacy '96).
- The original Limited Edition, called 'the Coffin Box Edition'. The CD came in a (take one quess) small coffin and the CD contained two bonustracks; Hell Awaits (Slayer Cover) and Camilla's Masque.


The only version that is worth any money is the coffin box edition that goes for around £20 to £50 sometimes.
All the Cradle of filth CDs are really common and not worth much at all even the rare live CDs are not worth much. The coffin box is the only CD what seens to hold any value apart from the orignal tape demos.
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
Archer666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 pm
Posts: 11
Location: China
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 pm 
 

Even Cradle of Filth's CDs are difficult to find in our country... but I got a fake one last month~Sad thing

Top
 Profile  
Jackoroth686
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 pm 
 

Archer666 wrote:
Even Cradle of Filth's CDs are difficult to find in our country


From what I hear your government is extremely tight assed about offensive things...
I read that Silent Hill on Playstation got banned because it featured skeletons with skin falling off them. Hmm.

Top
 Profile  
Archer666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 pm
Posts: 11
Location: China
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 pm 
 

Jackoroth686 wrote:
Archer666 wrote:
Even Cradle of Filth's CDs are difficult to find in our country


From what I hear your government is extremely tight assed about offensive things...
I read that Silent Hill on Playstation got banned because it featured skeletons with skin falling off them. Hmm.


Yes, but fortunately, though banned we can still get them from the Internet~for free. We have no choice...

Top
 Profile  
Winterkald
Metalhead

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 1346
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 pm 
 

Jackoroth686 wrote:
Archer666 wrote:
Even Cradle of Filth's CDs are difficult to find in our country


From what I hear your government is extremely tight assed about offensive things...
I read that Silent Hill on Playstation got banned because it featured skeletons with skin falling off them. Hmm.


:') lol

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: algis242, asmfc, Classy, Google [Bot], ThePoop, Von Jugel, wrathchild_88 and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group