Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:10 pm 

Mary's Blood "0 -Zero-"

Decent debut, but the band has come a long way since this.

Yes_I_am_Black
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:23 am 

Antestor - The Crown I carry

I like Hellhammers drumming on this song. The last minute of this song has an amazing melody. Underrated band as well.

By the way, I'm new...hello all.

The Lions Den
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am 

Iron Maiden - Brave New World

my fault is that the last listening to it was years ago...

Never to fall into this error again, what a fucking masterpiece of an album!!!

"You make it easy."

Classy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am 

King Diamond - "A Mansion in Darkness" from Abigail

Just saw that King Diamond is finally coming somewhere remotely close to me on tour this October!

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:47 am 

Behemoth - Pure Evil and Hate

Upbeat and rocks like there's no tomorrow. Been rediscovering music from this band and from what I've heard so far their early stuff is pretty enjoyable.

Beer Baron
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 pm 

Bolt Thrower - For Victory

Man, the strength of the guitars in the heavier parts of this album absolutely kills, not to mention the quality of the riffs. The title track is such a beast

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:41 pm 

Aeons End - It Never Prays, off Spiral Seas

Pretty riffy, uncommon prog with quirky female vocals. Thanks, Jophelerx!

NoKnownName
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:23 am 

Electric Wizard - Murder & Madness
An interesting experimental track from the Legalise Drugs & Murder single, and later released on the EP of the same name. Very atmospheric, with creepy whispers and eerie guitar playing, all leading to a twisted feedback freakout at the end. Good stuff, and I can't wait for the new LP to be released.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 am 

Abigail Williams - From a Buried Heart

I remember this song being pretty huge to me when I was 15. It's still an interesting little experiment, mixing core-tinged melodeath with black metal. Much more symphonic melodeathcore than black metal at this point though.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

LordStenhammar
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:44 am 

Black Sabbath - Behind the Wall of Sleep

Love everything about their first album... as anyone should.

Paganbasque
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:06 am 

Keep of Kalesin-. Den Siste Krig

The classic and awesome debut of these Norwegians. Now that Obsidian will be the vocalist I have some hope because last vocalists voice was not good in my opinion.

RottingWays
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 am 

Cult of Fire - Ascetic Meditation of Death

I don't typically listen to this brand of black metal all too often. I tend to lean towards a more raw or melodic sound. This band seems to be pretty interesting though. I don't care too much for the sections that utilize the more off the wall instruments, but the songs themselves are quite entertaining.

LeMiserable
Milhouse van Houten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:36 am 

Cattle Decapitation - Lifestalker.

Oh.My.God. So brutal yet so melodic and emotional. This is really one of the best albums ever. Damn.

Last edited by LeMiserable on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniac Matis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 am 

Gorgoroth - Maaneskyggens Slave

One of the best songs of the entire Norwegian 2nd wave BM scene imo. So fucking cold and true unrelenting fury. Pentagram is a monument to the black arts.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Unng. I'm ThRoBing

Maniac Matis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am 

Classy wrote:
King Diamond - "A Mansion in Darkness" from Abigail

Just saw that King Diamond is finally coming somewhere remotely close to me on tour this October!

Also, fuck yeah!!!!! Think I'm going to end up having to drive to Chicago to see KD, but so worth it.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Unng. I'm ThRoBing

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:57 pm 

Listened to KYUSS - Welcome To Sky Valley earlier.

Now I'm listening to KYUSS - Blues For The Red Sun.

Both killer albums. I'd forgotten how wicked the latter is, after not hearing it for so long. Almost as good as what came next but definitely in a similar vein. Love the sound.

Well, I’m glad to see you for who you really are.

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 pm 

VISTA CHINO - Peace

First listen with the bonus tracks. I've only heard it once back when it released. Decided to order it.

Well, I’m glad to see you for who you really are.

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:56 pm 

Spoiler: show
Perdition666 wrote:
Then you get that one wackjob who attacked a couple of members of AKB48 with a saw. Crappy pop or not, I never like to see girls attacked. But it goes to show you the type of nutjobs stuff like that can attract.

Those girls have it tough already by simply being idols. They can't even date people without losing their fanbase; it's like the opposite of America. :lol:

Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking of mp3s of that, Re:MAKER, and ARESZ. I swear I'm like the only person outside of Japan who listens to Re:MAKER - they have a whopping 3 listeners on last.fm and I'm one of them! ARESZ is fucking awesome, they have two bassists. No idea who to compare them to or how to describe them.

Not too big on vocaloid which is what I assume Re:MAKER uses. ARESZ was kind of strange for me. Those vocals were pretty grating. I dunno.

Quote:
Hmm, I probably like this one a little better. I definitely agree with you on the vocals thing. They are quite good; I'm not sure what that dude on last.fm was whining about.
If they had problems with this, I wonder what they'd think of MergingMoon? :lol:

Doubt this would be your thing (in fact, I'm amazed I liked it), but their (sadly now ex) vocalist is pretty fucking nuts. Actually, a lot of the music on that album is fairly experimental and fucked-up too.

I dunno how I exactly feel about it, but it's definitely not my thing. :lol: The harsh vocals actually remind me of Kyo (Dir En Grey) which is a good thing.

Quote:
Too many swords over there, stalking = bad :lol:

Actually, I don't think you're allowed to just arbitrarily carry blades around in Japan. Kind of lame.

Quote:
Can't say the price shocks me. I'm of course gonna wait until a decent coupon promotion occurs before ordering it. I'm surprised Galneryus and Light Bringer aren't ready for ordering yet. Mind you, if Light Bringer got bumped to October, that wouldn't be the end of the world.

Well, I definitely took advantage of that coupon promotion you mentioned. Since, I'm sick of backorder, I split up my order a bit, so I got two different things over 10,000 yen. The first part shipped, so I should get that by this week. I guess the Gargoyle will just have to be on backorder forever.

Not sure if you'll be interested in this (I only found it today), but 凛 -the end of corruption world- actually has a single out on the 23rd. The band members are from Phantasmagoria and Megaromania (both of which have long been defunct), and I quite like the latter band's noodly brand of power metal. The band's discorgraphy is kind of strange actually, but it's split up into two different “periods.” I think that during the first period; they were just named “凛” (Rin/Lin) and the members were all different except for the bassist. The material there just sounds like okay J-rock to me, but in the second period, they have a pretty major sonic shift into the power metal. Anyways, I like what I hear a lot and it's seems basically like Megaromania 2.0 (same vocalist, a guitarist and drummer).

I'll probably grab this one along with Gauntlet's album. Nevermind, I just did. :lol: I slapped it all together with some stuff that comes out on the 6th so I can get another 20% off coupon out of it.

Gargoyle – 1.618

Pretty awesome thrash.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 pm 

Dudemanguy wrote:
Perdition666 wrote:
Then you get that one wackjob who attacked a couple of members of AKB48 with a saw. Crappy pop or not, I never like to see girls attacked. But it goes to show you the type of nutjobs stuff like that can attract.

Those girls have it tough already by simply being idols. They can't even date people without losing their fanbase; it's like the opposite of America. :lol:

It makes me wonder: what's gonna happen to Babymetal once they exit their teens? Replace them with new girls?

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking of mp3s of that, Re:MAKER, and ARESZ. I swear I'm like the only person outside of Japan who listens to Re:MAKER - they have a whopping 3 listeners on last.fm and I'm one of them! ARESZ is fucking awesome, they have two bassists. No idea who to compare them to or how to describe them.

Not too big on vocaloid which is what I assume Re:MAKER uses. ARESZ was kind of strange for me. Those vocals were pretty grating. I dunno.

I just uploaded those. Re:MAKER is fucking weird, but I dig the hell out of it. It does use vocaloids, so that could be off-putting. There's some electronic elements too. Really nice basswork and the entire thing sounds pretty futuristic. Not sure what I'd call it - I'm actually leaning towards avantgarde J-pop. Girl band too, which is even more weird. It may take a few plays get into (it did for me). Plus side is, its pretty unique and there's nothing in my collection like it.

ARESZ vocals are an acquired taste, but I like her now. They're not an immediate band (took me a few plays to get into), but the album I sent you I liked a lot (played it like 15-20 times now).

I also threw in that ASRA "Samsara" EP - they're a folk metal/rock hybrid (J-rock?). I like them a lot as well and that EP is my favorite album of theirs. They do have a couple PVs on youtube, but they may be hard to find - and those aren't terribly representative of their sound. Good bass too (no shock).

Quote:
Quote:
Too many swords over there, stalking = bad :lol:

Actually, I don't think you're allowed to just arbitrarily carry blades around in Japan. Kind of lame.

I think you have to get a license over there to have one. I see plenty of bands posting in photos with one. Its funny. I saw one pic in HMV Japan of Dragon Guardian's vocalist packing a katana and dressed in trad garb. I guess girls wandering around with swords is a normal thing over there lol

Quote:
Quote:
Can't say the price shocks me. I'm of course gonna wait until a decent coupon promotion occurs before ordering it. I'm surprised Galneryus and Light Bringer aren't ready for ordering yet. Mind you, if Light Bringer got bumped to October, that wouldn't be the end of the world.

Well, I definitely took advantage of that coupon promotion you mentioned. Since, I'm sick of backorder, I split up my order a bit, so I got two different things over 10,000 yen. The first part shipped, so I should get that by this week. I guess the Gargoyle will just have to be on backorder forever.

I may have to do some pruning of some of my orders one of these days. Backorder is the bane of my existence. One CD that was backordered since January (it got bumped off multiple orders) is FINALLY in stock. It looks like the new exist trace drops on the same day as those 2 Onmyo-Za, so that was a surprise release. September is gonna be busy, methinks.

Oh, not sure if I linked these, but here's some new PVs:

Sounds VERY promising - I already have that album pre-ordered. A lot heavier than expected, considering its their major label debut.

So it looks like Skywings new vocalist is their guitarist. That was anti-climatic. Song sounds pretty good though. Was kinda underwhelmed at first, but it grew on me like a fungus. Drums sound like ass, but that seems to be normal over there.

Sounds different from that Amber Moon PV I linked you - this sound very promising as well. They... live up to their bandname haha

Quote:
Not sure if you'll be interested in this (I only found it today), but 凛 -the end of corruption world- actually has a single out on the 23rd. The band members are from Phantasmagoria and Megaromania (both of which have long been defunct), and I quite like the latter band's noodly brand of power metal. The band's discorgraphy is kind of strange actually, but it's split up into two different “periods.” I think that during the first period; they were just named “凛” (Rin/Lin) and the members were all different except for the bassist. The material there just sounds like okay J-rock to me, but in the second period, they have a pretty major sonic shift into the power metal. Anyways, I like what I hear a lot and it's seems basically like Megaromania 2.0 (same vocalist, a guitarist and drummer).

Sounds promising - I'll have to keep an eye on this. There's probably a fair amount of VK-power metal that fits in nicely with what I listen to already.

Hydrangea "Secrets and Deadly"

Not sure if this is power metal, gothic metal, or visual kei. Pretty good stuff though. Pity the band lost their vocalist and seem to be defunct now.

ThePoop
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 pm 

Yes_I_am_Black wrote:
Antestor - The Crown I carry

I like Hellhammers drumming on this song. The last minute of this song has an amazing melody. Underrated band as well.

By the way, I'm new...hello all.

Great song, and I agree that Antestor is underrated. The lame christian lyrics may turn some off, but it's black metal so it's not like you need to pay any attention to the lyrics. These guys have truly turned out some top tier black metal. There's really no denying it.

Oh and hi, Yes_I_am_Black.

NOW PLAYING: Acid Bath - Paegan Love Song

This song is hitting the spot right now. It's a downright rocker of a tune, fun, fast and catchy. Plus it's like the perfect mix of 90s grunge and metal with incredible vocals from Mr. Riggs. I can't get enough of Acid Bath.

Paganbasque
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 am 

Bloodthrorn-The Embodied Core of Darkness.

A beautiful track of mid-paced atmospheric black metal with incredibly marvellous female vocals. This band used to be something special, sadly they evolved and nothing of that unique atmosphere remains in its music now.

Ancient_Sorrow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:01 am 

Havok - Time is Up [album]

Havok are one of those thrash-revival bands I've never really paid any attention to before now, but they showed up in my YouTube recommendations. They're... a lot better than I was expecting. Very solid, tight and they know how to indulge the listener in what is good about US style thrash.

The Grief of Oriana
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm 

Nokturnal Mortum - Nechrist

Still one of my favourites but you can't really go wrong with out in their discography.

Harlequin_Fetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm 

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face

Been ages since I listened to this song and this album. Was a favourite of mine back in the day.

RepulsiveVenom
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 pm 

Been listening to Kreator - Extreme Aggression in my car. Good album!

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 pm 

Melechesh - Apkallu Counsel, off Sphynx

Aaaaaaah, nothing like some nice milanesas with Melechesh on the background.

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 am 

Mindfeeder - Endless Storm

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:03 pm 

I'm listening to Februus by Uneven Structures and this is some wierd stuff. It sounds like Meshuggah, post rock, and latter day Soilwork had an orgy and birthed this band. They've got that Meshuggah style chugging but slowed down a bit with a bunch of the airy, ethereal post rock stuff under vocal lines that could be ripped off either bands albums. The cleans feel like it's Bjorn out there, sounds a lot like him and he has the same vocal delivery, same with the growls only they feel like the guy from Meshuggah.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 pm 

Cradle of Filth - Haunted Shores

Love the instrumental part around 4 minutes in.

Classy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 pm 

Streben - "Embrace of Nostalgia" from Wild Enchanted Gardens

I'm just not sure what to think of this album. I definitely feel it is worthy of more than one listen so I can actually digest it.

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:38 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:
It makes me wonder: what's gonna happen to Babymetal once they exit their teens? Replace them with new girls?

Probably. Idol jobs are revolving doors.

Quote:
I just uploaded those. Re:MAKER is fucking weird, but I dig the hell out of it. It does use vocaloids, so that could be off-putting. There's some electronic elements too. Really nice basswork and the entire thing sounds pretty futuristic. Not sure what I'd call it - I'm actually leaning towards avantgarde J-pop. Girl band too, which is even more weird. It may take a few plays get into (it did for me). Plus side is, its pretty unique and there's nothing in my collection like it.

ARESZ vocals are an acquired taste, but I like her now. They're not an immediate band (took me a few plays to get into), but the album I sent you I liked a lot (played it like 15-20 times now).

I also threw in that ASRA "Samsara" EP - they're a folk metal/rock hybrid (J-rock?). I like them a lot as well and that EP is my favorite album of theirs. They do have a couple PVs on youtube, but they may be hard to find - and those aren't terribly representative of their sound. Good bass too (no shock).

Hmm, well I only played Re:MAKER once so far. Funnily enough, the intro and outro tracks grabbed my attention the most. That's never happened to me before, I normally filter most of them out. I guess time will have to tell on them.

ARESZ actually hooked right with Jack-o'-lanturn. That was a really cool album.

ASRA was interesting. I'd need more time to get my thoughts together on that one. That HARAKIRI was just goofy, fun. :lol:

Quote:
I think you have to get a license over there to have one. I see plenty of bands posting in photos with one. Its funny. I saw one pic in HMV Japan of Dragon Guardian's vocalist packing a katana and dressed in trad garb. I guess girls wandering around with swords is a normal thing over there lol

Katanas always make band photos better.
http://zankyo.jp/wp-content/uploads/201 ... _2014A.jpg

Quote:
I may have to do some pruning of some of my orders one of these days. Backorder is the bane of my existence. One CD that was backordered since January (it got bumped off multiple orders) is FINALLY in stock. It looks like the new exist trace drops on the same day as those 2 Onmyo-Za, so that was a surprise release. September is gonna be busy, methinks.

Welp, more stuff just went on backorder for me. Shows you my luck. :lol: At least it's all on the same order now. And god, that's a reaaaally long backorder.

Quote:
Oh, not sure if I linked these, but here's some new PVs:

Sounds VERY promising - I already have that album pre-ordered. A lot heavier than expected, considering its their major label debut.

So it looks like Skywings new vocalist is their guitarist. That was anti-climatic. Song sounds pretty good though. Was kinda underwhelmed at first, but it grew on me like a fungus. Drums sound like ass, but that seems to be normal over there.

Sounds different from that Amber Moon PV I linked you - this sound very promising as well. They... live up to their bandname haha

I'm not really feeling the Skywings one, but Mary's Blood and Fairy Mirror sound quite good to me. Not sure how the bald guy is supposed to fit Fairy Mirror's image though. :lol:

Quote:
Sounds promising - I'll have to keep an eye on this. There's probably a fair amount of VK-power metal that fits in nicely with what I listen to already.

Yeah, there's a crapload. Do you me to send you some mp3s of Megaromania's two albums? Their label went out of business (not really surprised given that their model was to release a shitload of singles and a million different versions of everything), so the stuff you still can find is too expensive. Plus, I feel bad that you keep giving me this music and I haven't really contributed that much back.

陰陽座 – 涅槃忍法帖

I'm eagerly awaiting their new albums in September.

ThePoop
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 pm 

Middle Class Rut - Are You On Your Way

I love this song, as to me it is the sonic personification of a rambler. The vegabond's anthem. It's very soothing and calming and builds to an intense conclusion. Though this is one of their tamer songs, I really love this band (Middle Class Rut). Having been so dissatisfied by modern rock, this band has single-handedly restored my faith that good rock music can still exist past 2010. I'd describe them (without detracting from their uniqueness) as a combination of Jane's Addiction, Filter and Rage Against the Machine.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:48 pm 

Dudemanguy wrote:
Hmm, well I only played Re:MAKER once so far. Funnily enough, the intro and outro tracks grabbed my attention the most. That's never happened to me before, I normally filter most of them out. I guess time will have to tell on them.

Yeah, that one took several plays for it to click with me (last year I tended to play any Japanese CD I bought 20+ times to get my money's worth). I was initially interested in that band because Saki (Mary's Blood) is their guitarist. I kinda forgot how murky/spacey the production on that thing is, so it makes things a bit difficult to make out what's going on. The intro/outro totally stand out because they seem to use different production and are louder (probably deliberate, but it is a bit jarring). The lives on youtube are pretty useless because they're even more murky, so you pretty much have to know the songs inside and out to figure out what's going on. Tracks 3 and 6 are my fave - some nice basswork on both of them (track 6 has some bass/guitar solo trade-offs).

Quote:
ARESZ actually hooked right with Jack-o'-lanturn. That was a really cool album.

That band really should've put that song up or at least a trailer - they're a pretty cool and unique band. Their older stuff (self-released, I think) I'll have to get via a shopping service. Jack-o-lantern was one of my faves too, plus some of the Japanese titled ones. I like how the 6 string bass is employed (sometimes going along with the lead guitar), while still having a 4 string bass rumbling along. The entire album sounds really, really dense as fuck. I can't really figure out what sub-genre to put it in either: there's thrash, groove, power, plus some symphonic elements and for some strange reason I almost get an industrial feel (even though there's no actual instrumentation from that genre). Its strange, the vocals on the youtube vids kinda irked me on the live vids on youtube, but sounded fine on the actual CD.

Quote:
ASRA was interesting. I'd need more time to get my thoughts together on that one.

That band has a bit of an Onmyo-Za influence - its subtle though... plus that's probably aided by seeing their vocalist post pictures of a couple Onmyo-Za CDs she owns :lol: Stylistically they're pretty diverse. Here's 2 PVs:
AxCell PraNa
Asymmetry Hanuman

Strangely enough, those turned up on the first page when I searched youtube for Asra. It didn't last year! lol

It also dawned on me I own nearly every Blacklisted Production CD released over the last couple years. I think they're turning into a pretty good label. Some of their 00's stuff was meh though.

Quote:
That HARAKIRI was just goofy, fun. :lol:

Ohhh yeah! haha Its a crime against humanity the PVs got pulled off youtube (not sure why either - the band's split must've been ugly) - that was some of the goofiest stuff I've ever seen (and that's staying a lot considering how ridiculous some of the stuff I listen to is).

Quote:
Quote:

Katanas always make band photos better.
http://zankyo.jp/wp-content/uploads/201 ... _2014A.jpg

Indeed. Onmyo-Za have had quite a few with swords in them. Actually, I've seen that a lot with more folk-orientated bands. You get Mardelas with Marina brandishing what looks to be a no dachi (I think... I'm not Japanese sword expert). I also saw Destrose's new vocalist post a picture of her with a katana or something.

Speaking of swords, check this one out:

She starts flailing one around for whatever reason on the second song. Surprised she didn't hit someone lol This band has a lot of promise, but I can't find any CDs anywhere yet. So I guess I'll have to keep an eye on them until they do.

Quote:
Quote:

Welp, more stuff just went on backorder for me. Shows you my luck. :lol: At least it's all on the same order now. And god, that's a reaaaally long backorder.

If there's like 6+ CDs in stock, I'd just break the order into two shipments and have them ship the in stock stuff. When you played the order, was that coupon promotion still valid? I saw it vanished later that evening and that would totally suck if that order didn't qualify for it. I was gonna put in a second order then poof, it vanished. That was a couple hours after I responded to your last message though.

Quote:
I'm not really feeling the Skywings one, but Mary's Blood and Fairy Mirror sound quite good to me. Not sure how the bald guy is supposed to fit Fairy Mirror's image though. :lol:

That Skywings took a few plays to grow on me, but it underwhelmed me at first. I'll let you know how the full-length is. That Mary's Blood CD I have extremely high expectations for (esp. after hearing that PV and they seem to improve with each album). That Fairy Mirror is ready to ship, but its slowed down by a few pre-orders. I may have to bump off a backordered title from that order and try getting it from CD Japan.

Quote:

Yeah, there's a crapload. Do you me to send you some mp3s of Megaromania's two albums? Their label went out of business (not really surprised given that their model was to release a shitload of singles and a million different versions of everything), so the stuff you still can find is too expensive. Plus, I feel bad that you keep giving me this music and I haven't really contributed that much back.[/quote]
Sure, I'd definitely be game for that. I have no issues with sharing mp3s of out of print stuff. Plus, VK is pretty daunting/expensive on its own, and I kinda reached the conclusion I probably won't be able to get everything over there :lol:

Quote:
陰陽座 – 涅槃忍法帖

I'm eagerly awaiting their new albums in September.

Same here. This fall is gonna be awesome. Exist Trace's new album drops on the same day as those 2 Onmyo-Za albums - so they're gonna get ordered together. Destrose has a new MCD this fall too. I'm very curious to hear what their new vocalist sounds like. Bridear also has a new single announced too.

High-Flyer "Way to the Sky"

Pretty fun stuff. Albion's vocalist does guest-vox on a couple songs.

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am 

:np: Tiamat- The Pentagram

Wonderful and esoteric. Great atmosphere.

Obligatory Last FM Link

Paganbasque
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 am 

Amon Amarth-Cry of the black bird

Awesome track for my favourite AA album, fast, epic and melodic!!! just perfect.

Beer Baron
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:12 am 

Void Omnia - S/T Demo

I just stumbled upon this Black Metal band and they're good. They remind me of Folkvang from Belarus

Maniac Matis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 am 

Bathory - The Return

Heading to the gym to deadlift heavy weight to this monster of an album.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Unng. I'm ThRoBing

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm 

Fallujah - Levitation

Would it be strange to describe a song as sounding "heavenly"? I don't mean in the Christian sense of the word, rather it feels like the song is happening in the sky. Either way, this is a pretty good song. The opening, minus the female vocals, screams of Cynic.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Rainbow Demon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 pm 

Armored Saint - Symbol of Salvation

It's been a while since I've listed to these guys, good as always.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 pm 

Rainbow Demon wrote:
Armored Saint - Symbol of Salvation

It's been a while since I've listed to these guys, good as always.

Great album, easily one of my favorites of theirs next to Delirious Nomad.

Falconer - Wings of Serenity

Great chorus
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1469, 1470, 1471, 1472, 1473, 1474, 1475 ... 2923  Next