Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm 

Anubis Gate "Horizons"

My CD arrived in the mail today. This sounds very promising so far (mind you, I already heard the first 2 songs previously).

Folkemon_
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 pm 

Avantasia – Reach Out For The Light

Yeh this is epic.

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:
Anubis Gate "Horizons"

My CD arrived in the mail today. This sounds very promising so far (mind you, I already heard the first 2 songs previously).

I heard two cuts (Breach Of Faith and Revolution Come Undone) but I'm saving the rest for when my CD arrives. I ordered direct from Nightmare Records, but they haven't even shipped it yet (says "processing" in the order status field), so...yeah. When the S/T came out, Amazon.ca didn't have the album in until like a month after the release date, so it figures that now that I decided not to go with them, they get the album in right on opening day :-P But what I heard sounds very, very good.

Nightingale - Shadowman

Smooth, ethereal prog rock starring Dan Swano. Love this band.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:12 pm 

Altered State - Winter Warlock

This band putting out their demo in 1991 instead of 1985 is a tragedy. What could have been...

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 pm 

DarthVenom wrote:
I heard two cuts (Breach Of Faith and Revolution Come Undone) but I'm saving the rest for when my CD arrives. I ordered direct from Nightmare Records, but they haven't even shipped it yet (says "processing" in the order status field), so...yeah. When the S/T came out, Amazon.ca didn't have the album in until like a month after the release date, so it figures that now that I decided not to go with them, they get the album in right on opening day :-P But what I heard sounds very, very good.

Yeah, I got mine (plus the new Slough Feg from Amazon.ca). It was shipped out and received surprisingly fast. The packaging was pretty lazy though (just thrown loosely in a bubble mailer - boo!). Believe it or not, that was the first order I've done outside of Japan in like 6-9 months. :lol:

NP: MinstreliX "Chronostrings"

My current favorite album of the year (we'll see how it holds up against the upcoming Mahatma and Light Bringer though).

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm 

Kamaedzitca - Straight Edge Sport

WE ARE GOING TO THE GYM(∞)

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 pm 

Anubis Gate - Destined to Remember

Solid stuff. Henrik found his own style and the music is soothing and contemplative.

simonitro
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 am 

Edguy - Space Police - Defenders of the Crown

Very, very good album. Definitely better than Tinnitus Sanctus and Age of the Joker, and it is a reminder of Rocket Ride (which I think it's a very good and underrated album.) So, if you're fans of Edguy, there's more Power Metal than Hard Rock elements this time. The Falco cover of Rock Me Amadeus is fantastic and it is a highlight. The other songs are awesome which also worth mentioning and some killer GUITAR SOLOS!!!

Recommended for Edguy fans.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 am 

It's about 50/50 power metal and hard rock. It's definitely for fans of their Mandrake and Hellfire Club era - solid album. I liked AOTJ better though.

Maniac Matis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am 

Windir - Journey to the End

My favorite bike riding song as of late. Such great cheese.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Unng. I'm ThRoBing

Ancient_Sorrow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 am 

Dark Forest (UK) - Hourglass

Stupidly catchy, flamboyant and reasonably sensibly-produced traditional metal. It's a sunny day, so I suppose I'm obliged to listen to something cheerful.

U472439
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 pm 

Swans - Public Castration Is A Good Idea

1986 live album from NY brutal post-punk band. About as brutal as they got too, which is saying something. This isn't metal, but only on a technicality, because it would be hard to imagine a more hateful, punishing, aggresively disgusting statement. It almost sounds like the band wanted to torture itself onstage, or exorcise demons that were never going to leave (and so then just pisses them off even more).

Temple Of Blood
Old Man Yells at Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm 

Woolie_Wool wrote:
Cauldron Born -In Fate's Eye a King (demo)

The production of the demo is much better than the production of the Born of the Cauldron album. Was the guy who mixed the album on crack or something?

Too bad the singer of this demo is not only not Danny White, but sounds like a reject from some C-list German speed metal band. He's got a weird foreign accent and sloppy, drunken-sounding intonation.

I don't think he was as good as David or Danny at that time, but on his later projects I was pleasantly surprised by how much better he sounded. I heard it on his MySpace page (which tells you how long ago this was).

Temple Of Blood
Old Man Yells at Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm 

Woolie_Wool wrote:
Cauldron Born - Finder of the Black Stone

What a chorus! Jim Mullis, if you're reading this, get the band to rerecord the song with a less plastic production some day.

It's Howie's band and I don't have that kind of pull. :) But I love that song and David's performance. I think the production is good but not perfect. The album is just a masterpiece and I hope it gets reissued or repressed one day. I need to replace my copy.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:02 pm 

Stallion - Shadow Run

Giving this EP another shot. They had some good promising heavy/speed metal going on for them. I didn't enjoy the lyrics that much though, the other aspects are good in my books.

Ancient_Sorrow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:39 pm 

Celtic Frost - Monotheist [Album]

I'm somewhat unimpressed. Seems meandering and overly abrasive for what it appears to be aiming at being. Nonetheless, a few more listens might turn me around to it.

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm 

Spoiler: show
Perdition666 wrote:
Dudemanguy wrote:
I think I have one Dragon Guardian album lying around somewhere. It's not bad at all, but I can't say I listen to it very often. I mean to give them a proper look at some point in the future, but that discography is pretty intimidating.
And confusing - it almost should be broken up into separate pages. Dragon Guardian feat. Leo Fagaro "Fairytale" is probably my favorite. Behold the glory of 8-bit power metal. :lol:

This is a trailer from the latest Dragon Guardian/Knights of Round album - its actually pretty good and one of my highlights from this year so far. Some of the keyboards give it a real Japanese feel.

Oh 8-bit remixes. I'll never be able to take those things seriously ever again. That highlight was pretty much exactly what I'd expect from Dragon Guardian. Anime-esque narration+power metal.

Quote:
And then there's Dragon Eyes, which is a collab between Dragon Guardian and Thousand Eyes. If you recognize the vocalist, its the same guy who did the harsh vox on that Tears of Tragedy song. Small world. lol Actually Tears of Tragedy's guitarist plays in Thousand Eyes (but I don't think he's in Dragon Eyes). Lyric videos for Japanese bands isn't a good idea haha That CD is all over the place stylistically. One minute its melodeath, then its female-fronted power metal, then its kinda Blood Stain Child-esque electro-metal. Pretty good stuff, actually.

For some reason, I've gotten rather fickle on harsh vocals and there's too much hardcore in the vocals for my taste (of course, I don't remember the harsh vocals at all in that Tears of Tragedy track, hah). It's not bad other than that though.

Quote:
I found it more noticeable on Chronostrings. I should go back to their older stuff and pay attention more.

Yeah, I can confirm that the drumming is pretty great after giving the albums I have a few more listens. There's a lot of really well-placed blast beats too.

Quote:
I find if I start paying attention to the riffs (or lack thereof), the band is doing something gravely wrong. Unless the riffs are really good and force me to notice. I think I've always been more drawn to melody and soaring, guitar pyrotechnics. But of course, it has to have some meat on its bones. The thing that's hypocritical with me is, I like Japanese flower metal (and some of that stuff is super light), yet the Euro variety I can't stand. On the surface, most people probably couldn't tell the difference and probably would think I'm on crack. :lol:

Don't worry. I'm guilty of the exact same thing. :lol: Like hell, I'm going to listen to some guys play a pop song with “riffs,” but if those guys happen to be Japanese (female vocalist for bonus points), then it's okay. Outward hypocrisy aside, it's really just because j-pop is much much different than western pop.

Quote:
"Continuation of the Dream" was one of my favorite albums last year. Its only problem is that its brickwalled to hell and back. Their first album has a pretty bad production and uses a drum machine (they were only a 3 piece then). The music is still pretty good though.

Oh, that band Tenrin I mentioned uploaded a PV:

I'm pretty happy with this (I better be, I ordered the CD recently :lol:). Nice guitarwork as usual. Everything is in Japanese.

Drum machines are always a bummer, but it's not game-breaking. That's a pretty good, solid song there. Audible bass is always a nice touch even if it's just playing the same thing as the guitar.

Quote:
I was initially gonna save Galneryus "for a rainy day" - I didn't realize that I was gonna get absolutely swamped in bands. I probably should've got their stuff first, oh well. Better late than never. I don't think I'm gonna backtrack too much with 00's power metal bands. Aside from Onmyo-Za and Galneryus, I can't think of too many I like. Concerto Moon and Ark Storm are respectable, but I recall the vocals were a bit of a barrier last time I heard them. I may give them another shot though.

Concerto Moon is a good band, but they never really gripped me, so I never did pay much attention. My focus at the moment is pretty much just to clear out the bands I really, really, really like (hah). Unfortunately/fortunately, that includes Gargoyle with like a whopping 16 full-lengths (of which, I have only 5 at the moment). At least I'm only 4 albums short on Onmyo-za. Funnily enough, Gargoyle is really the only band outside of the heavy/power/speed vein that I listen to a lot these days.

Quote:
VRAIN's "Rendez Blue" is from 2007 and its pretty good, actually. Shooot! is probably my favorite song by them. Pretty fucking fast hehe Their latest album "Vaptism of Mars" was a definite highlight from last year.

I'm always a sucker for those speedy, hypermelodic riffs. That was great.

Quote:
The smoking gun - Yousei Teikoku covering DenKare. Cute vocals over speed metal FTW lol

There's not a better way to do it :lol:

Quote:
Their latest album "World of Maquillage" is sanity-shattering haha Probably the most fucked-up power metal album I've heard. Yet it works gloriously. Whereas over here we get autistic power metal like Pathfinder.

Hah, I'm curious to what particular definition of “autistic” you're using.

Quote:
Its really weird how they fuse poppy/catchy elements with rather progressive/technical music. In some ways, they're very similar to Light Bringer. Not too long until that CD is ready for shipping. I've already heard a few other songs on that album from previous singles, but at least there will be some surprises on it.

Their older EP "Time Is" is still for sale at HMV Japan for fairly cheap. 4 songs + 1 intro (22 minutes) for 800 yen once you apply the multi-buy discount and subtract tax. Since its an independent release, I probably wouldn't wait too long. Pretty nice EP actually. I just checked last.fm and I played it 35 times now haha

Oh don't worry, I saw that and jumped at it already. Pre-ordered their debut too. I'm pretty excited for it to ship.

Quote:
Pretty nice album. It was my favorite album of the year until MinstreliX dethroned it. The drums are pretty naff for whatever reason. I really, really hope they didn't deliberately make the drums sound bad to make their (sadly) ex-drummer look bad. I don't know how people over there operate, but that would certainly epitomize "cutting off your nose to spite your face". I have no idea what circumstances were behind Rino leaving the band (except it was "musical differences). Surprisingly, she wrote a good chunk of their material. I can't really think of many bands where their drummer writes a lot of their songs (Mahatma, maybe). Then again, I can't think of many all-girl power metal bands either.

I think either Witch & Angel or the ballad 碧瑠璃の空 (track 8) are my favorites.

I'm pretty much used to the drums by now, but I adjusted my EQ to compensate. The only track where the bass drum drove me up the wall was track 3.

The possibility of sabotage crossed my mind too, it's kind of hard to believe that you'd produce an album with that kind of drum sound. Unless you just want to be controversial for the sake of it, but these are Japanese people we are talking about not Americans :lol: It does suck that she left though. There's a lot of really nice drumming in that album, and losing a good songwriter is never a good thing.

My favorite tracks on the Album probably would be either Witch & Angel or Paranoia (the carnival-esque one). That latter was a really nice surprise on my first listening. And yes, I can agree with that the drum sound is the worst on the third track (by far actually). I think it gets better on the latter half for some reason although I guess that could be me getting used to it.

MinstreliX – Sky Flame

One of my favorites on this album. The melody in the chorus sounds extremely familiar to me for some reason which is kind of weird. Maybe I'll figure where I've heard it before one of these days.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm 

Dimmu Borgir - Allehelgens Død I Helveds Rike

This and Lepers Among Us are the best songs on Death Cult Armageddon. The Vortex section in this song may just be the best track he's ever laid down.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 pm 

Vicious Rumors - Digital Dictator

I bought a T-shirt with this album cover today. Unfortunately it ships all the way from Bulgaria.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:42 am 

Pseudogod - The Antichrist Victory

Relentless, barbaric brutality, with cavernous vocals.

My collection

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:42 am 

Domains - Eucharist Of Relevance

Death metal album of the year for me, with Svn Eater from Lvcifyre coming very close to it...

My collection

Beer Baron
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:49 am 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
Domains - Eucharist Of Relevance

Death metal album of the year for me

Agreed. Sinister Ceremonies is a beast. Good to see someone else on here talking about it.

Np : Ensiferum - Self Titled

I can't remember the year I listened to this album(or band for that matter) last. Despite how much my musical preferences have changed since then, this is still a brilliant album, the best thing they've ever done.
The 1997 demo version of 'Old Man' kicks so much ass

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:55 am 

Yeah Sinister Ceremonies is indeed a beast of an album. Going to have to get a copy of the demo as well for completion sakes :grin:

My collection

Beer Baron
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 am 

Have you heard the demo or are you getting it off the brilliance of Sinister Ceremonies?
I'd like to know how it stacks up against SC but I'll be without Youtube access for a while

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:27 am 

Melechesh - Purifier of the Stars

Probably my favorite song from Sphynx.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:04 am 

Beer Baron wrote:
Have you heard the demo or are you getting it off the brilliance of Sinister Ceremonies?
I'd like to know how it stacks up against SC but I'll be without Youtube access for a while

Haven't heard it, but three tracks from the demo made it onto the debut, so I'm assuming it's of the same caliber - maybe a touch rougher around the edges.

My collection

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:06 pm 

Anubis Gate - Airways

Really digging this, sounds a lot better when I'm hearing it not past midnight and half asleep.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:06 pm 

Anubis Gate - Airways

Really digging this, sounds a lot better when I'm hearing it not past midnight and half asleep.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 pm 

Spoiler: show
Dudemanguy wrote:
This is a trailer from the latest Dragon Guardian/Knights of Round album - its actually pretty good and one of my highlights from this year so far. Some of the keyboards give it a real Japanese feel.

Oh 8-bit remixes. I'll never be able to take those things seriously ever again. That highlight was pretty much exactly what I'd expect from Dragon Guardian. Anime-esque narration+power metal.[/quote]
All of the KoR collabs sound a bit samey (not a bad thing though) - it makes me wonder if they're all following a story-arc or something. Since its all in Japanese, I'll never know. One of them had a fight scene on it though :lol:

Quote:
For some reason, I've gotten rather fickle on harsh vocals and there's too much hardcore in the vocals for my taste (of course, I don't remember the harsh vocals at all in that Tears of Tragedy track, hah). It's not bad other than that though.

Normally I'd hate vocals like that, but I'm a hypocrite. I don't mind Dogen though. I think with that Tears of Tragedy, the backing operatic wailing stood out a lot for me. I almost thought that was the chick from Alhambra (they're label mates and all), but it was another girl doing that.

Quote:
Yeah, I can confirm that the drumming is pretty great after giving the albums I have a few more listens. There's a lot of really well-placed blast beats too.

MinstreliX is probably one of the only power metal bands that and utilize melodeath elements properly. I notice when bands over here try that, it sounds hella lame (hello, Elvenking!). Actually, their melodeath songs are amongst my favorites. I also like how some songs (eg, Maria, Caterina) build up to a melodeath-ish crescendo.

Quote:
Drum machines are always a bummer, but it's not game-breaking. That's a pretty good, solid song there. Audible bass is always a nice touch even if it's just playing the same thing as the guitar.

That song seemed to grow on me with each listen - I'm holding off until my CD arrives (my order is tied up by the 2nd Skywings, of all things). I'll give my thoughts on it when it arrives.

Oh, Velmentia uploaded a full song here

Quote:
Concerto Moon is a good band, but they never really gripped me, so I never did pay much attention. My focus at the moment is pretty much just to clear out the bands I really, really, really like (hah). Unfortunately/fortunately, that includes Gargoyle with like a whopping 16 full-lengths (of which, I have only 5 at the moment). At least I'm only 4 albums short on Onmyo-za. Funnily enough, Gargoyle is really the only band outside of the heavy/power/speed vein that I listen to a lot these days.

Gargoyle kinda scares me - too many albums and some are out of print. I tend to be kinda all-or-nothing with discographies, which is not a good thing.

I still have a bunch of stray bands I need to mow down. Liv Moon (Japan's Nightwish, except they're actually good!) I should get sometime. Ancient Myth, Knights of Round, Skywings, and Tenrin I'm working on now. Valthus I should get sometime too. Fortunately all these bands don't have many albums.

Quote:
Quote:
VRAIN's "Rendez Blue" is from 2007 and its pretty good, actually. Shooot! is probably my favorite song by them. Pretty fucking fast hehe Their latest album "Vaptism of Mars" was a definite highlight from last year.

I'm always a sucker for those speedy, hypermelodic riffs. That was great.

Cool, glad you liked it. I think they're recording, so that may be another new album to look out for. I'm not surprised there is a quick turn around between the last and next album, because there was such a long gap between album 1 and 2.

I like how their vocalist uses a keytar as regular instrument. Actually, keytars seem to be pretty normal in Japan. Its like the 80s never ended!

Quote:
Quote:
The smoking gun - Yousei Teikoku covering DenKare. Cute vocals over speed metal FTW lol

There's not a better way to do it :lol:

Indeed! Damn, looks like DenKare is doing a new album soon (going by their homepage): Red Box (I think). I already have the white and black one. I think a red one would stand out a lot in my CD rack. They have a lot of material over the last 2 years. Yousei Teikoku need to do another anthology too - they have a pile of uncompilable singles, video/anime tracks, etc. Mind you, most of those are from before they changed musical direction.

Some of their older stuff is really quite beautiful. Its funny, I listen to a fair amount of anime music and I don't even watch the stuff. Strange haha

Quote:
Quote:
Their latest album "World of Maquillage" is sanity-shattering haha Probably the most fucked-up power metal album I've heard. Yet it works gloriously. Whereas over here we get autistic power metal like Pathfinder.

Hah, I'm curious to what particular definition of “autistic” you're using.

Oh, picture a special ed class trying to emulate Dragonforce and Rhapsody and you'll get Pathfinder. They're one of the bands (along with Ancient Bards) that caused me to permanently give up on Euro power metal. The 2 0% reviews of their debut I agree with wholeheartedly.

Quote:
Oh don't worry, I saw that and jumped at it already. Pre-ordered their debut too. I'm pretty excited for it to ship.

I've already heard a few songs from "Re:Generation" from past singles, but there's still a few new songs on there for me. Their other singles have to be ordered from Disk Union via a shopping service (and supply is usually pretty erratic). 3 of them are pro-printed CDrs, just as a warning. Actually, official CDrs are pretty common in Japan. Initially I avoided them, but its a good thing I started getting those, because stuff on them often remains exclusive.

Quote:
The possibility of sabotage crossed my mind too, it's kind of hard to believe that you'd produce an album with that kind of drum sound. Unless you just want to be controversial for the sake of it, but these are Japanese people we are talking about not Americans :lol: It does suck that she left though. There's a lot of really nice drumming in that album, and losing a good songwriter is never a good thing.

Did you ever get their debut single? If not, I'd highly recommend doing so (esp. since its a self-release and those go out of print pretty fast). The lead song I like more than the Campanula version, and the 2 exclusive songs are very good. Actually, I think albion 光と闇を纏うDUEL may be my favorite song by them.

Quote:
My favorite tracks on the Album probably would be either Witch & Angel or Paranoia (the carnival-esque one). That latter was a really nice surprise on my first listening. And yes, I can agree with that the drum sound is the worst on the third track (by far actually). I think it gets better on the latter half for some reason although I guess that could be me getting used to it.

I'm inclined to agree. Also, the slower songs, the drums are more bearable. I like track 4 quite a bit too (despite not having a guitar solo). I think they went a bit darker on Campanula, and Yuri lowered her voice a bit (to sound more like Fuki, maybe?). Saki's compositions differ quite a bit from Rino's.

Yuri's old band Tengusakura is really good too.

The sound quality is pretty raw, just as a warning. This is pretty much all-girl Onmyo-Za worship. Its a pity they split up (or went on hold, not sure which).

Sum Rize "Flag of the Truth"

There's a song on here called "My Bad" - that automatically makes this the best album ever.

Gelal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:13 pm 

Reek - Landscapes of Elysium

I don't remember them being this good when I saw them live (although I admit I wasn't paying much attention, I was tired already). Great thrash album, it will probably be one of the next additions to my collection if they happen to play around here.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 pm 

Tiamat - Angels Far Beyond

Gloomy, cold and almost autumn-like with harsh vocals that are somewhat odd but definitely work for this style. I can imagine this was quite a creative album back in 1991. Cool stuff.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:58 pm 

Helstar - Beyond the Realms of Death

My God, this blows. It's hard to believe this is actually Helstar playing. Rivera's vocal performance is completely off and the guitarists completely butcher the solos. Fuck the '90s.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Folkemon_
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 pm 

Marduk – Panzer Division Marduk

My pissed off album

Classy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:32 pm 

A Pale Horse Named Death - Cold Dark Mourning, from Lay My Soul to Waste

Glad I finally got myself a copy of this album.

Folkemon_
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm 

Nocturnus – Destroying the Manger

Following the North Star shining a bright
To a place of the holy birth site
Craving my need to kill the one
Born of the name Nazarene Son

Some of my favourite lyrics on this album

Ancient_Sorrow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm 

Emperor - I Am the Black Wizards (1993 Emperor EP version)

Well, the battle has been long and arduous, but it looks like I lost and Emperor finally won - I'm enjoying this, and thus, my "Emperor are overrated" phase is probably going to have to be phased-out.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:57 pm 

a little magic - 逢魔ヶ刻

One of the more fucked-up power metal albums I've heard.

Batakanda
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:08 pm 

Colour Haze - Temple

Folkemon_
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 pm 

Necrophagist – Intestinal Incubation

Fun but emotionless

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 pm 

Evoken - Atra Mors

Engulfing and punishing misery-laden godliness. Utterly stunning in scope and power...

My collection

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445 ... 2923  Next