Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:36 pm 

Aresz "Skill"

I like how this band utilizes 2 bass guitars. I wonder if there's any other heavy or power metal band that does that? I really should work on getting the rest of their CDs soon (it'll cost the bloody earth though).

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 am 

Vicious Rumors - Abandoned

This sounds uncannily like an outtake from Metal Church's The Human Factor, right down a near perfect imitation of Mike Howe's singing style.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Beer Baron
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:38 am 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
Haven't heard it, but three tracks from the demo made it onto the debut, so I'm assuming it's of the same caliber - maybe a touch rougher around the edges.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too as opposed to the ones that made it onto the debut being completely reworked versions.

Np : Verberis - Vastitas

Could this be this year's Bolzer? Yeah, yeah, I know Bolzer will probably be this year's Bolzer with their new EP.
Still... Brilliant Black/Death demo from these guys

LordStenhammar
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 am 

Scorpions - Living and Dying

Inspired by the Scorpions topic. Had already forgotten how sad little song this is. Together with Life's Like a River and the title-track my favorite from In Trance.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 am 

Clutch - D.C. Sound Attack!

Pretty good, but it kind of sounds like every Clutch album ever. Maybe it'll grow on me, their albums tend to.

Batakanda
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:35 pm 

Alchemyst - Nekromanteion

Nice underground Black/Death Metal from Germany!

Folkemon_
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm 

Edguy – Jerusalem

If carlsberg did choruses....they wouldn't be as good as Edguy's

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:17 pm 

Some Heads Are Gonna Roll

"Some Heads Are Gonna Roll" is a song by British heavy metal band Judas Priest. It was originally released on their 1984 studio album Defenders of the Faith, and issued as a single later that year. The tune itself was composed by Bob Halligan, Jr, currently of the band Ceili Rain.

Metal_Detector
Reticular Modular Unit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:
Some Heads Are Gonna Roll

"Some Heads Are Gonna Roll" is a song by British heavy metal band Judas Priest. It was originally released on their 1984 studio album Defenders of the Faith, and issued as a single later that year. The tune itself was composed by Bob Halligan, Jr, currently of the band Ceili Rain.

Thanks, Wikipedia.

NP: Saga - The Flyer

Some awesome poppy stuff here. Easy-listening in the best possible way. Still can't decide whether I like Heads or Tales or Worlds Apart better.

Batakanda
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:11 pm 

Bölzer - Roman Acupuncture

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:46 pm 

Velmentia "Daybreakers"

Pretty solid Japanese Gamma Ray worship.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:27 pm 

Ascension - With Burning Tongues

Hands down, one of my all time favourite black metal demos. The song writing is beyond excellent, evocative and powerful. Marry that to the stunning production values, and you have something very special on offer.

My collection

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 pm 

Spoiler: show
Perdition666 wrote:
All of the KoR collabs sound a bit samey (not a bad thing though) - it makes me wonder if they're all following a story-arc or something. Since its all in Japanese, I'll never know. One of them had a fight scene on it though :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a plot or something. It's not unusual.

Quote:
MinstreliX is probably one of the only power metal bands that and utilize melodeath elements properly. I notice when bands over here try that, it sounds hella lame (hello, Elvenking!). Actually, their melodeath songs are amongst my favorites. I also like how some songs (eg, Maria, Caterina) build up to a melodeath-ish crescendo.

Elvenking might have invented “powercore” :lol:. I agree though, Minstrelix's melodeath tracks are among the album's highlights for me.

Quote:
That song seemed to grow on me with each listen - I'm holding off until my CD arrives (my order is tied up by the 2nd Skywings, of all things). I'll give my thoughts on it when it arrives.

Oh, Velmentia uploaded a full song here

That was pretty solid. I'm always scared of album trailers without at least one full track. I've mastered the art of judging albums off of one track, but not off of trailers :lol:

Quote:
Gargoyle kinda scares me - too many albums and some are out of print. I tend to be kinda all-or-nothing with discographies, which is not a good thing.

I still have a bunch of stray bands I need to mow down. Liv Moon (Japan's Nightwish, except they're actually good!) I should get sometime. Ancient Myth, Knights of Round, Skywings, and Tenrin I'm working on now. Valthus I should get sometime too. Fortunately all these bands don't have many albums.

Oh, I can assure you that Gargoyle's discography is absolutely terrifying. The good news, though, is that they made their own independent label latter on in their career, so it should be possible for me to just mail order anything they released there (Sagawa Express apparently operates in the United States, yay). CDJapan claims to have their “Junreiin” EP, but I'm expecting my order to be canceled any minute now since the EP was released on a label that's been dead for a long time now. I'll happily be wrong though. The worst of it is over for me, although I don't think I'll ever find the “complete version” of “Future Drug” which is a bummer.

But yeah, if you try to get every single thing Gargoyle has ever released, you might as well book a flight to Japan and go hunt down copies in backalleys somewhere.

Quote:
Cool, glad you liked it. I think they're recording, so that may be another new album to look out for. I'm not surprised there is a quick turn around between the last and next album, because there was such a long gap between album 1 and 2.

I like how their vocalist uses a keytar as regular instrument. Actually, keytars seem to be pretty normal in Japan. Its like the 80s never ended!

Hehe, gotta love those keytars. I'll definitely keep my eye on these guys.

Quote:
Indeed! Damn, looks like DenKare is doing a new album soon (going by their homepage): Red Box (I think). I already have the white and black one. I think a red one would stand out a lot in my CD rack. They have a lot of material over the last 2 years. Yousei Teikoku need to do another anthology too - they have a pile of uncompilable singles, video/anime tracks, etc. Mind you, most of those are from before they changed musical direction.
Some of their older stuff is really quite beautiful. Its funny, I listen to a fair amount of anime music and I don't even watch the stuff. Strange haha

Yeah, I saw that Yousei Teikoku has a bunch of stuff released indie. Good luck finding those, haha.

Funnily enough, I'm probably the other way around. I've watched a fair amount of anime, but I almost never listen to its music. I'm not sure why or how exactly it happened, but my taste is Japanese music somehow is mostly separate from my taste in cartoons.

Quote:
Oh, picture a special ed class trying to emulate Dragonforce and Rhapsody and you'll get Pathfinder. They're one of the bands (along with Ancient Bards) that caused me to permanently give up on Euro power metal. The 2 0% reviews of their debut I agree with wholeheartedly.

Well, I had a good chuckle imagining that. I just checked out one of Pathfinder's tracks and I thought it was okay. Not really anything I'd listen to though.

Quote:
Oh don't worry, I saw that and jumped at it already. Pre-ordered their debut too. I'm pretty excited for it to ship.

I've already heard a few songs from "Re:Generation" from past singles, but there's still a few new songs on there for me. Their other singles have to be ordered from Disk Union via a shopping service (and supply is usually pretty erratic). 3 of them are pro-printed CDrs, just as a warning. Actually, official CDrs are pretty common in Japan. Initially I avoided them, but its a good thing I started getting those, because stuff on them often remains exclusive.

Quote:
Did you ever get their debut single? If not, I'd highly recommend doing so (esp. since its a self-release and those go out of print pretty fast). The lead song I like more than the Campanula version, and the 2 exclusive songs are very good. Actually, I think albion 光と闇を纏うDUEL may be my favorite song by them.

No, I didn't actually. That's a pretty great track; I guess I should pick it up sometime soon.

Quote:
I'm inclined to agree. Also, the slower songs, the drums are more bearable. I like track 4 quite a bit too (despite not having a guitar solo). I think they went a bit darker on Campanula, and Yuri lowered her voice a bit (to sound more like Fuki, maybe?). Saki's compositions differ quite a bit from Rino's.

Huh, I didn't even notice that. But yeah, that album reminds a lot of Light Bringer at times.

Quote:
Yuri's old band Tengusakura is really good too.

The sound quality is pretty raw, just as a warning. This is pretty much all-girl Onmyo-Za worship. Its a pity they split up (or went on hold, not sure which).

That was pretty good. I always enjoy bass slapping stuff.

Gargoyle – Dogma

I love how Gargoyle can write killer thrash metal tracks that puts other bands (that are pretty good themselves) to shame. Those riffs man.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:22 am 

Absu - Ye Uttuku Spells

Both of these later Absu (Absu & Abzu) albums are superb. Fantastic stuff.

My collection

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:45 am 

Riot - Wings Are for Angels

With rapid gunfire riffs and Tony Moore's enthusiastic wailing this can't go wrong. Killer.

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 am 

Avantasia - The Metal Opera II

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am 

Sonata Arctica - Half a Marathon Man

Seriously unbelievably fun.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:32 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
Sonata Arctica - Half a Marathon Man

Seriously unbelievably fun.

I hear ya there. The new album was no Ecliptica as was promised, but it was still extremely solid all around with plenty of instant classics.

Slough Feg - Laser Enforcer

Everything about this is just awesome.

Alsandair
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:38 pm 

Windir - 1184

First listen, first track down. I'm amused looking through the liner notes: "Valfar would like to dedicate this album to himself."

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:27 pm 

Pinocchio by Wayne Shorter, Pastorius on bass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2OFKzlZDJo

Cucumber Slumber - Alphonso Johnson, Zawinul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eUMQSfPtZU

Metal_Jaw
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm 

Iced Earth- "Angels Holocaust".

A semi-decent speed metal tune, when it starts to get going. Even then the song is hampered down by symphonic corniness, uninteresting slower parts and some lame spoken stuff. Aside from MAYBE a pocketful of songs, I've really never understood the popularity of Iced Earth, let alone this album ("Night of the Stormrider" for those who don't know).

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:14 pm 

Demilich - When the Sun Slowly Drank the Weight of Water

8 times slower. Usually these things are gimmicky and silly, but Antti Boman himself uploaded it and it actually sounds legitimately good to me, so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTWIGTkPHt8

Paganbasque
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 am 

Skepticism-Antimony

A good track to be back at the office(stupid holidays, why are you so short?). I was not a great fan of this band but in this album they reached a perfect balance between the monolithic riffs and pace of funeral doom and a necessary dynamism.

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:24 am 

Crushing Blow - Cease Fire

The Lions Den
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:40 am 

Blind Guardian - Somewhere far beyond

very good background reading Bernard Cornwell's "Death of the Kings"

"You make it easy."

Ohrwurm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:33 am 

TesseracT - Altered State

If all djent was like this, it'd have a much better reputation.

last.fm

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:28 am 

Inishmore - The Final Dance

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 am 

queensryche - another rainy night

only ballad I can stand off of Empire. It is good, though.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 am 

Celtic Frost - The Usurper

One of those albums where the production is equally important as the music in making it so great. That super cold, dead sounding production with the monolith riffs just sounds so fuckin good.

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 pm 

Listening this strange soundtrack . . . .
Tuomas Holopainen - The Life and Times of Scrooge

but . . . i'm getting sleeeeeeeepy, i think i go to listen Sign Of The Hammer. . . .

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:35 pm 

Edguy - Fire on the Downline

I may be alone on this, but this is one of their best songs. Epic, soundtrack-esque rock. Just so soaring and memorable.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 pm 

Dudemanguy wrote:
Perdition666 wrote:
All of the KoR collabs sound a bit samey (not a bad thing though) - it makes me wonder if they're all following a story-arc or something. Since its all in Japanese, I'll never know. One of them had a fight scene on it though :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a plot or something. It's not unusual.

One thing that's kinda frustrating is figuring out which CD is which. Of course, all my Dragon Guardian CDs are tagged as "Dragon Guardian", not the technical bandname. I need better organizational/labelling skills. Doujin taxidermy is a royal pain in the ass.

Quote:
Quote:
MinstreliX is probably one of the only power metal bands that and utilize melodeath elements properly. I notice when bands over here try that, it sounds hella lame (hello, Elvenking!). Actually, their melodeath songs are amongst my favorites. I also like how some songs (eg, Maria, Caterina) build up to a melodeath-ish crescendo.

Elvenking might have invented “powercore” :lol:. I agree though, Minstrelix's melodeath tracks are among the album's highlights for me.

You know, I'm actually surprised that Chronostrings wasn't more melodeath-ish. There's only two songs like that. I guess they surprised me - not a bad thing actually. Bands tend to suck when they get too predictable.

Quote:
That was pretty solid. I'm always scared of album trailers without at least one full track. I've mastered the art of judging albums off of one track, but not off of trailers :lol:

I'm usually not bad with trailers. I usually quickly highlight important things like vocals and redeeming qualities. And whether it has the potential to grow or not (and if there's any dealbreakers). Also, I have a super-high success rate with Japanese bands. I think I have been really reckless with buying stuff lately. Normally with western bands, I'll download and play an album 3-5 times in advance before buying it. I've bought Japanese albums based on 30 second samples.

Quote:
Oh, I can assure you that Gargoyle's discography is absolutely terrifying. The good news, though, is that they made their own independent label latter on in their career, so it should be possible for me to just mail order anything they released there (Sagawa Express apparently operates in the United States, yay). CDJapan claims to have their “Junreiin” EP, but I'm expecting my order to be canceled any minute now since the EP was released on a label that's been dead for a long time now. I'll happily be wrong though. The worst of it is over for me, although I don't think I'll ever find the “complete version” of “Future Drug” which is a bummer.

And over there, they don't seem to reissue collectable items and whatnot. They have a thing for "exclusives" and they stay exclusive. Concert release CDs are the bane of my existence.

Oh, it looks like MinstreliX is repressing their old MCD "Lost Renaissance". Good, because I saw that on yahoo auctions for like $1000 (mind you, that was morbidly inflated). That gives me hope they may repress "Memoirs".

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that Yousei Teikoku has a bunch of stuff released indie. Good luck finding those, haha.

I own "Stigma", but their really old stuff would indeed be impossible to get. And chances are, its probably not that good either.

Quote:
Funnily enough, I'm probably the other way around. I've watched a fair amount of anime, but I almost never listen to its music. I'm not sure why or how exactly it happened, but my taste is Japanese music somehow is mostly separate from my taste in cartoons.

For some reason, a lot of this stuff is scratching the same itch that power metal used to (well, some of this stuff pretty much is power metal).

Quote:
Quote:
Did you ever get their debut single? If not, I'd highly recommend doing so (esp. since its a self-release and those go out of print pretty fast). The lead song I like more than the Campanula version, and the 2 exclusive songs are very good. Actually, I think 光と闇を纏うDUEL may be my favorite song by them.

No, I didn't actually. That's a pretty great track; I guess I should pick it up sometime soon.

I'm still baffled that Campanula is getting pretty low reviews at Amazon.jp. Unless there's some staunch Rino-loyalists or something. I guess they did change sound/direction a bit...

Quote:
Quote:
I'm inclined to agree. Also, the slower songs, the drums are more bearable. I like track 4 quite a bit too (despite not having a guitar solo). I think they went a bit darker on Campanula, and Yuri lowered her voice a bit (to sound more like Fuki, maybe?). Saki's compositions differ quite a bit from Rino's.

Huh, I didn't even notice that. But yeah, that album reminds a lot of Light Bringer at times.

I think Saki's stuff is moodier/weirder/progressive whereas Rino is more power metally. Track 4 was actually a Saki composition (there was a misprint). I'm very curious to see what they do next (I don't think these bands ever stop composing).

Quote:
Quote:
Yuri's old band Tengusakura is really good too.

The sound quality is pretty raw, just as a warning. This is pretty much all-girl Onmyo-Za worship. Its a pity they split up (or went on hold, not sure which).

That was pretty good. I always enjoy bass slapping stuff.

I kinda wish their bassist would find a new band. She's in a girl-band called Noah's Ark (they describe themselves as "dramatic heavy metal", but they haven't recorded anything yet. She is also a co-host on a podcast that I listen to. That's actually a good resource for finding new bands if you can handle the bad sound and don't mind not understanding a word.

Yuri, Tengusakura's bassist and drummer, Saki (Mary's Blood) and Hanako (Albion) also performed in an Onmyo-Za tribute band. The soloing was a bit off, but I think the vocals and bass were pretty good (plus these things are done for fun and I don't know how much time they had to actually rehearse).

Gacharic Spin - もし世界を敵にまわしても

Mao from Light Bringer actually composed this one. Probably the proggiest thing I've heard come out of this band.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm 

Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult - The Dead Hate the Living

"Hmm. I need a name for my band. What's a bunch of words I can string together?" Song's killer though.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

mjollnir
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:38 pm 

Subrick wrote:
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult - The Dead Hate the Living

"Hmm. I need a name for my band. What's a bunch of words I can string together?" Song's killer though.

Everything they've ever done is killer. One of my favorite black metal bands, for sure.

Sanity's Rage - You Are What You Swallow

Kick ass thrash from Belgium. They mix it up between German/Bay Area/technical thrash. I like them more with each listen.

Like your reviews?

Classy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:03 pm 

Averse Sefira - Descension, from Advent Parallax

I'm enjoying this much more than I remember myself liking it.

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:
One thing that's kinda frustrating is figuring out which CD is which. Of course, all my Dragon Guardian CDs are tagged as "Dragon Guardian", not the technical bandname. I need better organizational/labelling skills. Doujin taxidermy is a royal pain in the ass.

Yeah, I try to keep my music tagged nice and consistently, but some stuff is just a pain. Nothing is worse than tagging Classical music. That is the bane of my existence right there.

Quote:
You know, I'm actually surprised that Chronostrings wasn't more melodeath-ish. There's only two songs like that. I guess they surprised me - not a bad thing actually. Bands tend to suck when they get too predictable.

God, waiting for this album is killing me. Part of my order is still on backorder. Hopefully, it'll ship this week, but we'll see.

Quote:
I'm usually not bad with trailers. I usually quickly highlight important things like vocals and redeeming qualities. And whether it has the potential to grow or not (and if there's any dealbreakers). Also, I have a super-high success rate with Japanese bands. I think I have been really reckless with buying stuff lately. Normally with western bands, I'll download and play an album 3-5 times in advance before buying it. I've bought Japanese albums based on 30 second samples.

“Gambling” on an album you know nothing about is always good fun when it works out. When it doesn't, well damn. It usually works out for me though.

Quote:
And over there, they don't seem to reissue collectable items and whatnot. They have a thing for "exclusives" and they stay exclusive. Concert release CDs are the bane of my existence.

Oh, it looks like MinstreliX is repressing their old MCD "Lost Renaissance". Good, because I saw that on yahoo auctions for like $1000 (mind you, that was morbidly inflated). That gives me hope they may repress "Memoirs".

Oh god, I'd absolutely love to have Memoirs. I really hope they repress it or something. Hell even rerecording it with Leo Figaro on vocals would be fine by me. I did like the version “Light Casts a Shadow” on Reflections more than on Through The Gates of Death, but that had more to do with the mix than the vocals. Although I'd give Lola the edge on the parts where the growls and cleans sing together. It sounds better to me when she did it than Figaro.

Quote:
For some reason, a lot of this stuff is scratching the same itch that power metal used to (well, some of this stuff pretty much is power metal).

Yeah, Jojo's 3rd opening is power metal. A lot of the more metallic stuff in Anime OSTs have a tendency to lean towards power metal.

Quote:
I'm still baffled that Campanula is getting pretty low reviews at Amazon.jp. Unless there's some staunch Rino-loyalists or something. I guess they did change sound/direction a bit...

I saw that too. If google translate is somewhat accurate, I guess people are just not over the drum sound.

Quote:
I think Saki's stuff is moodier/weirder/progressive whereas Rino is more power metally. Track 4 was actually a Saki composition (there was a misprint). I'm very curious to see what they do next (I don't think these bands ever stop composing).

I'm don't even know who wrote what. My booklet doesn't say anything or if it does, it's in characters I can't read. I guess it's on their website or something somewhere, but I haven't bothered to look.

Quote:
I kinda wish their bassist would find a new band. She's in a girl-band called Noah's Ark (they describe themselves as "dramatic heavy metal", but they haven't recorded anything yet. She is also a co-host on a podcast that I listen to. That's actually a good resource for finding new bands if you can handle the bad sound and don't mind not understanding a word.

I'm not really sure if I'm anywhere near the point to start listening to foreign podcasts just to find some bands, but I'll let you know in a few months. :lol:

Quote:
Yuri, Tengusakura's bassist and drummer, Saki (Mary's Blood) and Hanako (Albion) also performed in an Onmyo-Za tribute band. The soloing was a bit off, but I think the vocals and bass were pretty good (plus these things are done for fun and I don't know how much time they had to actually rehearse).

Hehe, the vocalist even looks a bit like Kuroneko. I guess it's kind of sloppy, but it's a live setting, so who really cares that much?

Galneryus – 終わりなき、この詩

It was surprising seeing a Japanese title on one of their songs since they never do that. Going through all the Yama-B albums (again). Godly stuff.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 pm 

Helstar - Perseverance and Desperation

The solo starting at 1:10 is absolutely spectacular.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

mjollnir
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:32 pm 

Woolie_Wool wrote:
Helstar - Perseverance and Desperation

The solo starting at 1:10 is absolutely spectacular.

That album is fucking phenomenal! My favorite of the early Helstar albums!

NP: Just starting to give the new Insomnium a spin.

Like your reviews?

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:56 am 

overkill - bastard nation

Nice, anthemic tune from the underrated wfo
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Marmer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:37 am 

love this oldie..

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 2923  Next