Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1487
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm 
 

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of Coffins - Warhead it's limited to 100 so i really want to get it before it sells out i can't seem to find it know where even on Coffins offical web site all it says is coming soon. Does anyone know the web site for the record label its going to be released on????....

Coffins - Warhead

EP, Torture Garden
2009

7" EP limited to 100 copies.
1. Warhead (Venom cover)
2. Warhead (Venom cover-Live version)

Image
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
Corimngul
Freddled Gruntbuggly

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:18 pm
Posts: 1823
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 am 
 

The label is apparently Torture Garden? Short for Torture Garden Picture Company, apparently. www.myspace.com/TortureGardenPictures
_________________
Wra1th1s wrote:
When I meant EVERY black metal band of course I don't mean EVERY black metal band.
Montmirail wrote:
Because I hate ID 100369. Numbers 19, 29, 39, 49, 59 are incomplete and I hate it!

Top
 Profile  
peterott
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:34 pm
Posts: 1484
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am 
 

I have asked the band over email, but haven't received any answer until now. Which is strange, because they were quiet fast in answering emails when their last Split 10" with Mala Suerte came out.
_________________
Tradelist: www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10942
=> also MORE good traders noted there. Latest ones: 666Cadillac666 / Vampallens / lordrul

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1487
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 am 
 

Corimngul wrote:
The label is apparently Torture Garden? Short for Torture Garden Picture Company, apparently. www.myspace.com/TortureGardenPictures


Thanks for that bit of a small record label. I have emailed him hopefully i can get my hands on a copy thanks again.
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
hellhippie
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:20 pm
Posts: 1031
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 am 
 

its already sold out
_________________
...Oh, hear the thunder
Hear the voices
Hear the noise from hell
Demons, devils, dark spirits
From church horror tales
The hordes of dead roar...

Top
 Profile  
peterott
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:34 pm
Posts: 1484
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:17 pm 
 

Asked about that torturegarden myspace page and got this response:

TG 30.0 COFFINS Warhead 7" single
Limited to stricly 200 copies on color wax! Japan's leading dealer of dirging death metal COFFINS pay tribute to England's pioneer of satanic black metal VENOM by covering there classic Warhead! A thunderous studio recording is featured coupled with a ferocious live version on the b-side.
Slick and satanic black & white artwork supplied by Texan art wizard Daniel Shaw!

Die hard editions of the single come with an exclusive t-shirt printed only for those who pre-order by next week, a poster of the artwork and a COFFINS button!

$7 ppd inside the US
$7.50 if using paypal
$14 ppd world

Die hard edition with t-shirt is $30 ppd inside the US.
$31 if using paypal.
$40 ppd world



=> For my $14, I hope it is legit.
_________________
Tradelist: www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10942
=> also MORE good traders noted there. Latest ones: 666Cadillac666 / Vampallens / lordrul

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1487
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 pm 
 

peterott wrote:
Asked about that torturegarden myspace page and got this response:

TG 30.0 COFFINS Warhead 7" single
Limited to stricly 200 copies on color wax! Japan's leading dealer of dirging death metal COFFINS pay tribute to England's pioneer of satanic black metal VENOM by covering there classic Warhead! A thunderous studio recording is featured coupled with a ferocious live version on the b-side.
Slick and satanic black & white artwork supplied by Texan art wizard Daniel Shaw!

Die hard editions of the single come with an exclusive t-shirt printed only for those who pre-order by next week, a poster of the artwork and a COFFINS button!

$7 ppd inside the US
$7.50 if using paypal
$14 ppd world

Die hard edition with t-shirt is $30 ppd inside the US.
$31 if using paypal.
$40 ppd world



=> For my $14, I hope it is legit.


I so have to get a die hard edition thanks for that information it really helped.
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
Corimngul
Freddled Gruntbuggly

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:18 pm
Posts: 1823
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm 
 

Buried_Death wrote:
Corimngul wrote:
The label is apparently Torture Garden? Short for Torture Garden Picture Company, apparently. www.myspace.com/TortureGardenPictures


Thanks for that bit of a small record label. I have emailed him hopefully i can get my hands on a copy thanks again.


For what little I did do, no problem. (I basically read the label field of the single, googled for it only finding some fetish club, did a MA search for the label, finding that longer name and googled it more successfully.)
_________________
Wra1th1s wrote:
When I meant EVERY black metal band of course I don't mean EVERY black metal band.
Montmirail wrote:
Because I hate ID 100369. Numbers 19, 29, 39, 49, 59 are incomplete and I hate it!

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1487
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm 
 

Corimngul wrote:
Buried_Death wrote:
Corimngul wrote:
The label is apparently Torture Garden? Short for Torture Garden Picture Company, apparently. www.myspace.com/TortureGardenPictures


Thanks for that bit of a small record label. I have emailed him hopefully i can get my hands on a copy thanks again.


For what little I did do, no problem. (I basically read the label field of the single, googled for it only finding some fetish club, did a MA search for the label, finding that longer name and googled it more successfully.)


All i kept getting was that Night club crap :|
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
the16th6toothson
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:48 pm
Posts: 1007
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm 
 

careful i hear he's a ripoff artist...
_________________
D E A T H M E T A L

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1487
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 pm 
 

the16th6toothson wrote:
careful i hear he's a ripoff artist...


Please tell me more?
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
KingVold
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:05 am
Posts: 1082
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 pm 
 

Buried_Death wrote:
peterott wrote:
Asked about that garden myspace page and got this response:

TG 30.0 COFFINS Warhead 7" single
Limited to stricly 200 copies on color wax! Japan's leading dealer of dirging death metal COFFINS pay tribute to England's pioneer of satanic black metal VENOM by covering there classic Warhead! A thunderous studio recording is featured coupled with a ferocious live version on the b-side.
Slick and satanic black & white artwork supplied by Texan art wizard Daniel Shaw!

Die hard editions of the single come with an exclusive t-shirt printed only for those who pre-order by next week, a poster of the artwork and a COFFINS button!

$7 ppd inside the US
$7.50 if using paypal
$14 ppd world

Die hard edition with t-shirt is $30 ppd inside the US.
$31 if using paypal.
$40 ppd world



=> For my $14, I hope it is legit.


I so have to get a die hard edition thanks for that information it really helped.


For a band Ive never heard of, they sure have a diehard fanbase.
What are thye? Black metal? Thrash?

I know I wouldnt pay $30 for a t-shirt and two songs.
_________________
ENKC wrote:
I honestly have no idea what the subject of this thread is.


AppleQueso wrote:
Acidgobblin wrote:
I refuse to listen to a genre using an onamatapoeiac descriptor.

Motion to change "Death Metal" to "EEURRRGHHH"

Top
 Profile  
Buried_Death
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
Posts: 1487
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:06 pm 
 

KingVold wrote:
Buried_Death wrote:
peterott wrote:
Asked about that garden myspace page and got this response:

TG 30.0 COFFINS Warhead 7" single
Limited to stricly 200 copies on color wax! Japan's leading dealer of dirging death metal COFFINS pay tribute to England's pioneer of satanic black metal VENOM by covering there classic Warhead! A thunderous studio recording is featured coupled with a ferocious live version on the b-side.
Slick and satanic black & white artwork supplied by Texan art wizard Daniel Shaw!

Die hard editions of the single come with an exclusive t-shirt printed only for those who pre-order by next week, a poster of the artwork and a COFFINS button!

$7 ppd inside the US
$7.50 if using paypal
$14 ppd world

Die hard edition with t-shirt is $30 ppd inside the US.
$31 if using paypal.
$40 ppd world



=> For my $14, I hope it is legit.


I so have to get a die hard edition thanks for that information it really helped.


For a band Ive never heard of, they sure have a diehard fanbase.
What are thye? Black metal? Thrash?

I know I wouldnt pay $30 for a t-shirt and two songs.


They are a Doom/Death band from Japan and i have been a fan for years so i would be willing to pay that much.
_________________
Darkness Shade Records

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aeonblade, Batakanda, Manic Maniac, MCSMeister, ObservationSlave, thrashinbatman and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group