Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BastardHead
Magic Mike

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 pm 

I was aspiring to be a police officer down the line, but over the years my sense of justice became skewed. I started to despise all of the injustice in the world. At first, it helped fuel me, but it was around the time I started seeing terrible things happen to good people and vice versa, saw the police force become populated by people that I knew were bad people that were in the job purely because they liked being in control, and being denied the proper courses for the job because of a past altercation with the school while people with criminal records got into the classes with no issue, that I started to lose all interest. Maybe I should hate the school for the last one, but it just showed me how fucked up the justice system really is. Instead of entering it and/or trying to change it, I'm just going back to being a law abiding citizen.

So there, I was almost a metalhead police officer.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, my mom is a metalhead cop. She's the whole reason I started listening to metal in the first place.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2