Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
PriestofSadWings
Bishop of Dark Spaces

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm 

Geezer Butler - He's an interesting bassist and a great lyricist, which I what I want to be.
Arjen Anthony Lucassen - What a great guy. He's all about the fans, but he doesn't let them dictate what his music is going to sound like. And he's got a good sense of humor, too.

sloughfegkillers
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:56 pm 

Arjen Lucassen is indeed a very approachable bloke,i was amazed when he accepted my friend invite on facebook,other dude's whom i admire are blokes like Lemmy and Wino,dudes who've been around the block and lived the life,basically anyone who can make a living from Metal has my respect,someone has already mentioned Garm as well,love the guy for his outstanding vocals and basically not giving a fuck about conforming,"The Marriage OF Heaven and Hell" is one of my personal favourites

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3