Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 am 
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7AI11o5 ... re=related


I know, it's a fucking joke.

I love NSBM, and I still think it's funny.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 am 
 

No, it's not. Nothing done by that dickhead is funny after the first ten seconds.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:00 am 
 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
No, it's not. Nothing done by that dickhead is funny after the first ten seconds.


Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

Are you one of those black metal people who say we must hate equally?

Lol.

Top
 Profile  
EntilZha
Retired

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 2222
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:01 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

If suffering from down syndrome is politically incorrect these days...
_________________
Join my awesome last.fm groups: -1- / -2- / -3-

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:03 am 
 

EntilZha wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

If suffering from down syndrome is politically incorrect these days...


My favorite song of his is 'I went back in time and voted for Adolf Hitler'.

Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.

Top
 Profile  
EntilZha
Retired

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:22 pm
Posts: 2222
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:04 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.

Or just not easily amused by the type of primary school "humour" that belongs in Family Guy episodes.
_________________
Join my awesome last.fm groups: -1- / -2- / -3-

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:08 am 
 

EntilZha wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.

Or just not easily amused by the type of primary school "humour" that belongs in Family Guy episodes.


What are you amused by then?

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:12 am 
 

Jesus Christ, did someone drop you on your head?
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
juicebitch
Juice Bitch

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 am
Posts: 1568
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
EntilZha wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

If suffering from down syndrome is politically incorrect these days...


My favorite song of his is 'I went back in time and voted for Adolf Hitler'.

Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.


16 year old boy trying to be a Nazi.
Almost as funny as Anal Cunt.
_________________
HALBERD - death/doom featuring members of the Metal Archives !!

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
Album art/updates etc: https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 am 
 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
Jesus Christ, did someone drop you on your head?


How the fuck am I supposed to know?

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 am 
 

thejuicebitch wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
EntilZha wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

If suffering from down syndrome is politically incorrect these days...


My favorite song of his is 'I went back in time and voted for Adolf Hitler'.

Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.


16 year old boy trying to be a Nazi.
Almost as funny as Anal Cunt.


myspace.com/deathsshead1488

You're just jealous I got a 6pac in the name of Hitler.

Top
 Profile  
Nolan_B
In League With Nolan

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:05 pm
Posts: 4365
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
thejuicebitch wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
EntilZha wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

If suffering from down syndrome is politically incorrect these days...


My favorite song of his is 'I went back in time and voted for Adolf Hitler'.

Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.


16 year old boy trying to be a Nazi.
Almost as funny as Anal Cunt.


myspace.com/deathsshead1488

You're just jealous I got a 6pac in the name of Hitler.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

A teenager from Ohio who thinks he's a badass Aryan. I like your brown hair, idiot.

Top
 Profile  
juicebitch
Juice Bitch

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 am
Posts: 1568
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 am 
 

Ideology for the weak and insecure who want to join a group of like minded weaklings.

How cute.
_________________
HALBERD - death/doom featuring members of the Metal Archives !!

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
Album art/updates etc: https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:22 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
Jesus Christ, did someone drop you on your head?


How the fuck am I supposed to know?


Ah, good point, the brain damage probably erased large chunks of your memory.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 am 
 

Nolan_B wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
thejuicebitch wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
EntilZha wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
Is he too politically incorrect for you bro?

If suffering from down syndrome is politically incorrect these days...


My favorite song of his is 'I went back in time and voted for Adolf Hitler'.

Doesn't get any funnier than that. Unless you're a kosher jew that is.


16 year old boy trying to be a Nazi.
Almost as funny as Anal Cunt.


myspace.com/deathsshead1488

You're just jealous I got a 6pac in the name of Hitler.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

A teenager from Ohio who thinks he's a badass Aryan. I like your brown hair, idiot.


Dark/dirty blond bro. Dark/dirty blond.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 am 
 

Save it for the gestapo, gyppo boy.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 am 
 

My great grandfather on my mom's side was in the SS.
my great grandfather on my dad's side was in the Communist party. He died.

MY MOM WINS!

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 am 
 

Well, you've convinced me. Time to shave my head and join a march.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:38 am 
 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
Well, you've convinced me. Time to shave my head and join a march.


Why would you shave your head? That's what skinheads do.

I'm not a skinhead, I prefer racists with hair in my future league.

Top
 Profile  
Nolan_B
In League With Nolan

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:05 pm
Posts: 4365
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:38 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
My great grandfather on my mom's side was in the SS.
my great grandfather on my dad's side was in the Communist party. He died.

MY MOM WINS!


My grandpa killed fitty men! He snuck into a camp where a few SS members were sleeping and slit their throats.

Top
 Profile  
Forbinator
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:20 pm
Posts: 533
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:39 am 
 

Don't feed the troll.
_________________
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:39 am 
 

Nolan_B wrote:
DeathSShead1488 wrote:
My great grandfather on my mom's side was in the SS.
my great grandfather on my dad's side was in the Communist party. He died.

MY MOM WINS!


My grandpa killed fitty men! He snuck into a camp where a few SS members were sleeping and slit their throats.


Wow what a loser. Now why would he do that?

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:40 am 
 

Forbinator wrote:
Don't feed the troll.


I'm not a troll jackass.

Add me to myspace..

myspace.com/deathsshead1488

and check my page.

I assure you, I am valid.

Top
 Profile  
Nolan_B
In League With Nolan

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:05 pm
Posts: 4365
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:40 am 
 

Forbinator wrote:
Don't feed the troll.

Yes, I am done now.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 am 
 

This troll isn't really worth feeding. His responses are devolving into Nazi pissing contests.

"My grandpa could beat up your grandpa!"
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:43 am 
 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
This troll isn't really worth feeding. His responses are devolving into Nazi pissing contests.

"My grandpa could beat up your grandpa!"


You bet he could. He is almost 65 and beat up 4 Russian kids who tried to mug him 2 years back. They hit him with a pipe in the head, but he is doing well. Exercise and stay healthy.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 am 
 

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the Nazi ubermensch.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.

Top
 Profile  
Nolan_B
In League With Nolan

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:05 pm
Posts: 4365
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 am 
 

DeathSShead1488 wrote:
The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
This troll isn't really worth feeding. His responses are devolving into Nazi pissing contests.

"My grandpa could beat up your grandpa!"


You bet he could. He is almost 65 and beat up 4 Russian kids who tried to mug him 2 years back. They hit him with a pipe in the head, but he is doing well. Exercise and stay healthy.


My grandpa is an MA veteran! In fact, he's Hellblazer.

Top
 Profile  
DeathSShead1488
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 am
Posts: 54
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 am 
 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the Nazi ubermensch.


I am inferior to the pure German. But I accept that. But being mostly Russian is still good. Many russians were in the SS!

I am presented by 'The_Beast_in_Black' with full glory.

Top
 Profile  
Napero
GedankenPanzer

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Posts: 8558
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:38 am 
 

OK, folks, let's stop feeding the troll/let's keep the food out of the reach of retards (in the name of eugenics). It's been fun, but now the nazi unter-kitten must be given an injection.

To the OP: there were indeed many Russians in the SS. Guess how many of them actually survived until the fifties? And whether or not they both made it into the sixties?
Nolan_B wrote:
My grandpa is an MA veteran! In fact, he's Hellblazer.

I'm sure this will news to Morrigan. :)
_________________
Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).
-Butch-

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AcidWorm, Bloodstone, DarthVenom, Forbinator, kreatorfan87, shouvince, Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group