Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MetaIMachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:15 pm 
 

So, I was browsing on my computer the other day for some new black metal bands. I came across one with a very raw and distinctive sound, but then I had to leave so I exited out of the page. I can't remember the name of this band. One of their album covers had a shadow of a wolf under a tree howling at a giant moon. If anybody knows who this is, please tell me!!

Top
 Profile  
bucfan5252
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:08 am
Posts: 166
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 pm 
 

Ulver-Nattens Madrigal

I may be wrong though because I didn't double check

Top
 Profile  
MetaIMachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 pm 
 

HOLY SHIT! THAT'S IT! Thank you sooo much!!!!
By the way, that was a very fast response, thanks again.

Top
 Profile  
Nyaricus
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Posts: 1240
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:25 pm 
 

Wow. That was fucking epic.

Top
 Profile  
MetaIMachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:27 pm 
 

Haha I know. That was insane!

Top
 Profile  
juicebitch
Juice Bitch

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 am
Posts: 1565
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:28 pm 
 

bucfan5252 wrote:
Ulver-Nattens Madrigal

I may be wrong though because I didn't double check


I guessed the same too :-)
_________________
HALBERD - death/doom featuring members of the Metal Archives !!

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
Album art/updates etc: https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Top
 Profile  
EmbraceTheDeath
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Posts: 130
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm 
 

thejuicebitch wrote:
bucfan5252 wrote:
Ulver-Nattens Madrigal

I may be wrong though because I didn't double check


I guessed the same too :-)


No one cares what you say.

Top
 Profile  
bucfan5252
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:08 am
Posts: 166
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:52 pm 
 

EmbraceTheDeath wrote:
thejuicebitch wrote:
bucfan5252 wrote:
Ulver-Nattens Madrigal

I may be wrong though because I didn't double check


I guessed the same too :-)


No one cares what you say.


Yes because everyone is to busy caring about your posts right?

Anyway this thread has gotten me to listen to this album again for the first time in while and I have to say it is quite good.

Top
 Profile  
MetaIMachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:10 pm 
 

bucfan5252 wrote:
EmbraceTheDeath wrote:
thejuicebitch wrote:
bucfan5252 wrote:
Ulver-Nattens Madrigal

I may be wrong though because I didn't double check


I guessed the same too :-)


No one cares what you say.


Yes because everyone is to busy caring about your posts right?

Anyway this thread has gotten me to listen to this album again for the first time in while and I have to say it is quite good.


You're welcome. :headbang:

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alsandair, analog_winter, Axalcathu, Dudemanguy, schizoid, wakemeup36 and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group