Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
FraktalZero
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:08 pm 
 

Zodijackyl, the radio show was a Montreal based one. They used to play everything (full releases, demos, etc). The show was specialized in every kind of metal, so often it was very varied. The song was played around the end of 1995 or beginnings of 1996. I've also been looking in discog site and even in other places via style, year and other but with no luck. Actually I was able to find more than 90% of the music of those years, but there's 3 or 4 songs that I can't find.

Thanks in advance

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:04 pm 
 

FraktalZero wrote:
Zodijackyl, the radio show was a Montreal based one. They used to play everything (full releases, demos, etc). The show was specialized in every kind of metal, so often it was very varied. The song was played around the end of 1995 or beginnings of 1996. I've also been looking in discog site and even in other places via style, year and other but with no luck. Actually I was able to find more than 90% of the music of those years, but there's 3 or 4 songs that I can't find.

Thanks in advance


Maybe go and register at www.doom-metal.com and ask in their forum. There might be one of them doom specialists over there who can figure it out. Please post here if you find out something.

Top
 Profile  
FraktalZero
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:44 pm 
 

Thanks! I'll be checking out that site and I'll bring some info if I ever get some.
Cheers

Top
 Profile  
Zodijackyl
Lazy Wizard

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Posts: 4788
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:24 pm 
 

The Infamous Bastard wrote:
Please someone help me on this?

I had the MP3 file of this song lying on my computer at the time I was growing up as a metalhead. I really liked the song back then. Just stumbled upon it and I still don't know which band it is. Perhaps I'm not into this kind of sound anymore, but I'd like to know which band's song it is. Here's the link to the song I've uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHHVt5MbSI

Thank you in advance!


What year did you come across it? Any other details you could provide about how you found it?

Top
 Profile  
The Infamous Bastard
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 am
Posts: 250
Location: Lair of the Yaks and Yetis
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:47 am 
 

^ If I remember correctly, it was at around 2008 when I was 18. My friend and I used to download loads of free stuff and share from one another, and I believe it I got it in that way.

Top
 Profile  
curtis1567
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:36 am 
 

Slur wrote:
I recorded songs off a Finnish metal radio show as a teenager and didn't always catch the host telling what it was. So here are the ones I want to find. Thank you for your patience!

NOTE: All the clips were recorded between 2001 and 2002.

Unknown song # 0 http://db.tt/HPNpvyao The band's name is supposed to begin with the letter D, if I'm not mistaken.

Unknown song # 1 http://db.tt/MrTjLsRI

Unknown song # 2 http://db.tt/L5RbOkAg This one sounds kind of Swedish to my ears...? [SOLVED]

Unknown song # 3 http://db.tt/5A7xR7Rh

Unknown song # 4 http://db.tt/JFM8L3Zt I remember the host saying this is a Norwegian band. Not sure. Sounds a bit like Aborym, but that's Italy.

Unknown song # 5 http://db.tt/GdReY8jU There are two separate clips of the same song in this mp3. Notice how the first riff sounds like it's stolen from Death ("Together as One")?

Unknown song # 6 http://db.tt/am7cavq1 This could be a Finnish demo. But that's only a guess.

Unknown song # 7 http://db.tt/qUPKZZUo Same comment as above. The mp3 includes two parts of the same song.

Unknown song # 8 http://db.tt/t2i5WGtx This one includes part of the intro and some of the chorus.

Unknown song # 9 http://db.tt/nOPlqLzO

Unknown song # 10 http://db.tt/6qgVvwY8

EDIT: I somehow forgot the most important one, so now it's # 0. That's masterfully inarticulate vocal delivery right there, so I can't type any lyrics in the advanced search, except for that part which sounds like he's saying "status quo".


#0 is Rise by Disrespect, off their album Hit the Ceiling.

#5 is Blood Oath by Wolfen Society, off their EP Conquer Divine.
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Wolfen_Society/3378


#8 is Parasites by TunnelVision, off the album Tomorrow.
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/TunnelVision/6127


#9 is Walk by Disbelief, off the album Shine.
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Disbelief/3840

#10 is Dreams Shall Flesh by Necrophobic, off the album Bloodhymns.
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Necrophobic/1350


I hope this helps you greatly, Slur! :D

EDIT: Changed a typo where I mistakenly called the album by TunnelVision "Parasite", when it should be "Tomorrow".

Top
 Profile  
Powerlust
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm
Posts: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 pm 
 

I didnt know where else to post this. Anyone know what band this is?

Image
found it, Heresiarch,

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:09 pm 
 

FraktalZero wrote:
Hey hi guys! This is my first time posting here although I've been lurking quite often for recommendations.
Presently I've been trying to find all the bands that I had on cassette from when I was a teenager. This is one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPaFOrVET_M&feature=youtu.be

Would be great if anyone could tell me what it is.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers


Have you tried to search by the lyrics? It's kind of hard to make anythoing out of them from your recordng but maybe it's easier with the tape you have? I'm really curious since it's one hell of a doom song!

Top
 Profile  
FraktalZero
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 pm 
 

Helvede, I finally found it!
The band it's called Offense, and they were from spain.
The album is called Aside, released in 1995, they also released a vinyl containing this song.
The song is called Shining Dawn.

http://offense.bandcamp.com/track/law-of-life
The bandcamp where you can download the album for free, although I had to buy the physical copy of this :)
In the bandcamp page there's an error with the songs, the real name is Shining Dawn.

Actually I had to go to the listing by year and listen every band until I found one that sounded similar :p

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:11 pm 
 

Haha, wow, I actually have that cd! I was checking up on some Dutch and Eastern european doom albums, but I never thought about checking Offense. It's been in my collection for years, never bothered to check it out proberly (which I'll do now). Good job, thanks for clearing that up!

Top
 Profile  
curtis1567
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm 
 

Woah, what a killer of a song. A new doom metal band to listen to! :D
_________________
Opeth.

Top
 Profile  
FraktalZero
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:37 pm 
 

Hey you welcome. I'm happy I finally found it! And indeed, it's a great song curtis1567

Now, I'm going to be annoying again.
This song is from around the same years (1995-1996) exact same radio show. And sadly I got zero info about the band. For a moment I thought it could be Cryptic Tales but not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09hrG6uw ... e=youtu.be

Sorry for the really bad sound quality, the cassette was almost falling apart.

Top
 Profile  
SpeedBones
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:19 pm 
 

Hey,

This might seem kinda odd, but I have this metal song stuck on my head. I was at a gig and the PA before the show was playing something like this (its a .wma of me whistling): http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php ... 6549490668

The voice seemed mid pitched but taking a high note while this riff (probably the chorus) played.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific than this, and this is probably an easy song. I already asked some friends and they said they heard this before but can't identify it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.

SpeedBones.

Top
 Profile  
Coldland
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:32 pm 
 

Does anybody know this band?
Help me please
Brutal death metal early 90s
Low quality
http://zalil.ru/34850433

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:58 pm 
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6GWnye-Fxo

Top
 Profile  
Coldland
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:35 pm 
 

Thanks a lot!!! I had a cassete with Pathologist and Illdisposed. After many years i found this track! Thank you very much!!!!!

Top
 Profile  
J_Ason
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm 
 

The Infamous Bastard wrote:
Please someone help me on this?

I had the MP3 file of this song lying on my computer at the time I was growing up as a metalhead. I really liked the song back then. Just stumbled upon it and I still don't know which band it is. Perhaps I'm not into this kind of sound anymore, but I'd like to know which band's song it is. Here's the link to the song I've uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHHVt5MbSI

Thank you in advance!

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Hi ... ies/127849
Suffocation, first off the s/t demo by Hiss of Atrocities. I found it by googling the lyrics. It was kinda tricky because the first thing I tried googling was "trapped in my subconsciousness" but they misspelled it 'subconciousness" so that didn't work.

Top
 Profile  
aficionado
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 18
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm 
 

Some old school thrash metal here:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3rdp2ar ... own%20(3.1).mp3

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Top
 Profile  
J_Ason
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:57 pm 
 

aficionado wrote:
Some old school thrash metal here:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3rdp2ar ... own%20(3.1).mp3

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

I identified the lyrics "voices in my head" at 1:38 and "what[/when] i do i know is[/it's] right" at 2:14, and got no matches.

Top
 Profile  
Turner
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:04 am
Posts: 1083
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:18 pm 
 

hey guys!!
i'd love to know what band this is. found it in a folder of old crap i had - no label on the mp3, no id3 auto-tag, shazam won't recognise it, etc. can anyone help? the vocals seem ohhhh-so-familiar, but yeah. any help appreciated :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gjLWM59 ... e=youtu.be

Top
 Profile  
doomicus
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 5:58 am
Posts: 134
Location: the subconscious.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 pm 
 

Turner wrote:
hey guys!!
i'd love to know what band this is. found it in a folder of old crap i had - no label on the mp3, no id3 auto-tag, shazam won't recognise it, etc. can anyone help? the vocals seem ohhhh-so-familiar, but yeah. any help appreciated :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gjLWM59 ... e=youtu.be


This is "Bending Time" by Argus.
_________________
jaws of delight
snapping my cock 'till red
fucking forever
with the queen of the dead

Top
 Profile  
Turner
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:04 am
Posts: 1083
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:30 pm 
 

heck yeah, thanks!!! it's fucking great. now off to spotify i go...

Top
 Profile  
Commisaur
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 am
Posts: 13
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:12 am 
 

Does anyone know the name of the song by the band Terrorizer that begins at around the 20:19 minute mark in the live video below? And is there a better quality version out there such as from a demo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW-hfRnDYDw

Top
 Profile  
Slur
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 am
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:46 am 
 

curtis1567 wrote:
I hope this helps you greatly, Slur! :D


It really helped me greatly, thank you so much!

Top
 Profile  
stenchlord
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 pm
Posts: 6
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:00 pm 
 

Kanoj wrote:
I've had this stuck in my head for about a week now.. All I remember from this song is the phrase "War Machiiiiiiine".

I know it's Death Metal but that is pretty much all I know. Someone please help me I need to get this out of my mind!



Not death metal but, Axegrinder - War Machine ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWiqltCJJnI

Top
 Profile  
jape79
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:18 pm
Posts: 1
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 pm 
 

I found this on a tape, along with some other bands/songs I can't ID. Anyone know who it is?

http://aglitchinthematrix.net/i-am-the-evil.mp3

Top
 Profile  
curtis1567
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:32 am 
 

Slur wrote:
curtis1567 wrote:
I hope this helps you greatly, Slur! :D


It really helped me greatly, thank you so much!


No problem, have a fun listen! :D
_________________
Opeth.

Top
 Profile  
Norrmania
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:42 am
Posts: 364
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:51 am 
 

This is a massive long shot, but I thought I would try posting this here in case anyone has a band come to them that might be the band I'm looking for. I also know that this thread is for song identification, but I couldn't find another for band identification so thought that this might be my best bet instead of starting an entirely new thread.

Anyways, basically the thing is that there has been a band that I've been trying to remember the name or any telling detail about them for well over a year now and its driving me a little crazy because they were a great band and it's frustrating that I haven't managed to bump into them again. I'm almost entirely certain that they are a German band that was once recommended by (likely) a German member of the forum maybe 2 years ago.

What I can remember is that they were a band with pagan/mythology/battle themes, but not a stereotypical black/folk/pagan metal band. They didn't have that stereotypical instrumental "folky" influence in them. They aren't Ahnengrab or Riger or any band like that. From what I remember of their sound they were a melodic black/melodic death (as in Storm of the Lights Bane) a little thrashy band. They had at least 2 full-length releases which used to be available at Hells Headbangers (I was at one point about to buy two of their cds since I was pretty impressed by what little I heard, but was low on cash, by the time I went back they weren't on my wishlist anymore likely because they were out of stock and quite a bit of time had passed). I remember that one of the album covers was a dark blueish colour and both had an "epic battle" theme to them. I thought that the band name started with a D, but after going through the German bands list here I haven't been able to find them again, so it could be that I have no idea what letter the band name started with.

I know this isn't a lot to go on and is a major long shot, but I'm hoping it might ring a bell for someone or maybe even the poster who recommended the band in the first place.

Thanks.

Top
 Profile  
Gavrius
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Serbia
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 pm 
 

Can anyone help me identify the song found at this link? http://youtu.be/8oLXusZUj4U

It's just a fragment. Ignore the 'background noise'. If it helps, there is a very distinctive guitar segment, and it starts at 0:07.

Thanks.

Top
 Profile  
Valgrinder
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:26 am
Posts: 244
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:08 am 
 

Friend of mine has a poster that she said it was photographed by her friend, but I have seen it before in some album cover art.

Its a photo of ancient grave where one can see skeleton that is almost in fetal position. First I thought that its from Vesuvius excavation but its not, its clearly a grave that archeoligist have dug.

What cover art that is. Most likely some death metal record from early/mid nineties.

Top
 Profile  
nastolatek
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:21 am
Posts: 4
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 pm 
 

Hey there!

For several years now I'm looking for name of the artist for this piece:


does anyone of you know maybe which band play this?

One thing I know for sure is it's from some kind of demo from 90's and it sounds like melodic black metal (quite obviously) in vein of abyssos (but it's not them, this is often mistake!) and dissection, but I've got no other guesses.

I loved the track once I heard it for the first time in 2002 and since then I can't find anything about it, please help me :)

greetings!

Top
 Profile  
Zodijackyl
Lazy Wizard

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Posts: 4788
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm 
 

Norrmania wrote:
Spoiler: show
This is a massive long shot, but I thought I would try posting this here in case anyone has a band come to them that might be the band I'm looking for. I also know that this thread is for song identification, but I couldn't find another for band identification so thought that this might be my best bet instead of starting an entirely new thread.

Anyways, basically the thing is that there has been a band that I've been trying to remember the name or any telling detail about them for well over a year now and its driving me a little crazy because they were a great band and it's frustrating that I haven't managed to bump into them again. I'm almost entirely certain that they are a German band that was once recommended by (likely) a German member of the forum maybe 2 years ago.

What I can remember is that they were a band with pagan/mythology/battle themes, but not a stereotypical black/folk/pagan metal band. They didn't have that stereotypical instrumental "folky" influence in them. They aren't Ahnengrab or Riger or any band like that. From what I remember of their sound they were a melodic black/melodic death (as in Storm of the Lights Bane) a little thrashy band. They had at least 2 full-length releases which used to be available at Hells Headbangers (I was at one point about to buy two of their cds since I was pretty impressed by what little I heard, but was low on cash, by the time I went back they weren't on my wishlist anymore likely because they were out of stock and quite a bit of time had passed). I remember that one of the album covers was a dark blueish colour and both had an "epic battle" theme to them. I thought that the band name started with a D, but after going through the German bands list here I haven't been able to find them again, so it could be that I have no idea what letter the band name started with.

I know this isn't a lot to go on and is a major long shot, but I'm hoping it might ring a bell for someone or maybe even the poster who recommended the band in the first place.

Thanks.


Thulcandra. http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Thulcandra/126757

Top
 Profile  
rammoskar
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:15 pm 
 

Hi, long time lurker first time poster here.

I am looking for a Swedish black metal band. I think they have released more than one album. On one of their albums(released earlier than 2007) they had this qoute "And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you" written on either the back of the album or on the back of the booklet.

When I was in school back in 2005 or 2006 I for one lesson in music had a substitute teacher who played in a black metal band. He played one of their albums to us and I had a look on it. The only thing a now remember is the quote. If anyone might know which band it might have been I would be very thankfull.

Thanks

Top
 Profile  
KrigareTjovane
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 am
Posts: 19
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 pm 
 

I have no idea how long ago it was talked about on here (2007-2009 or sometime in there), but who was that cheesy power metal band who had their own 2D video game? Every time you'd get a power up in it Halford would scream "TWISTING THE STRANGLE GRIP / WON'T GIVE NO MERCY!"

I've been wondering about this game for a while.

Top
 Profile  
Hebidoku
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 pm
Posts: 51
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:02 am 
 

Okay, so there's an album I'm looking for. As I recall, it had a green color-scheme with a angel statue on a grassy background. I remember the music being death metal leaning towards deathgrind.
_________________
MalignantThrone wrote:
Yeah, because when I'm showing metal to my non-metal friends I don't start them out on Black Sabbath, it's straight to the fucking Goatpenis.

Top
 Profile  
Alsandair
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:00 pm
Posts: 509
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm 
 

KrigareTjovane wrote:
I have no idea how long ago it was talked about on here (2007-2009 or sometime in there), but who was that cheesy power metal band who had their own 2D video game? Every time you'd get a power up in it Halford would scream "TWISTING THE STRANGLE GRIP / WON'T GIVE NO MERCY!"

I've been wondering about this game for a while.


Sounds amazing I hope someone knows.

Top
 Profile  
curtis1567
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Singapore
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:35 am 
 

Alsandair wrote:
KrigareTjovane wrote:
I have no idea how long ago it was talked about on here (2007-2009 or sometime in there), but who was that cheesy power metal band who had their own 2D video game? Every time you'd get a power up in it Halford would scream "TWISTING THE STRANGLE GRIP / WON'T GIVE NO MERCY!"

I've been wondering about this game for a while.


Sounds amazing I hope someone knows.


This is a huge stab in the dark because I am hazarding a guess with no prior knowledge of such a game, but could it possibly be Powerglove? ;) They seem like probable perpetrators, them being game-oriented and all.
_________________
Opeth.

Top
 Profile  
Metal_Jaw
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm
Posts: 203
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 am 
 

Ok, can someone help me with this band? Trying to remember is driving nuts! These guys I believe are an American heavy/power metal group, with I believe only 1 album to their name. But that album here on the Archives has something like 3 or 4 reviews that add up to over 90%. The cover is the group's name in, I think, bold steel/metallic logoing with I wanna say a red background. Help...please??? Oh, and I think the album is from the late 90's or early to mid 2000's.

Top
 Profile  
Lane
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:54 am
Posts: 121
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 pm 
 

^ Ballistic?

I got their sole album, and it ain't bad at all! Seems like other people have liked it way more than me...
_________________
A R C H A I C M E T A L L U R G Y
http://www.archaicmetallurgy.com

Top
 Profile  
Metal_Jaw
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm
Posts: 203
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 pm 
 

^ That's them alright. Thanks a lot dude, much appreciated!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CloggedUrethra, DarthVenom, Jasper92, Spiner202 and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group