Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
CF_Mono
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:18 am 

beyondtheblack wrote:
Quote:
beyondtheblack is the chick

I'm not a "chick", I'm a music blogger who doesn't appreciate sexist language. As I'm sure doesn't this forum.

This is the most adequate review I have yet read about this album. http://www.insidethecoffin.com/ReviewTR ... ACHASMATA/
From the author who also produced this very interesting article: http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/en/specials/view/id/476, about which Fischer seems to still be going on in his recent post on his very own forum.

Ironically I kind of agree with his assessment of Melana, but he has Eparistera so backwards. The Prolonging has got to be one of the best songs written in like the last five years. Descendant, and Myopic Empire were my least favorite tracks.

Gypaetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 am 

beyondtheblack wrote:

I'm not a "chick"

No, you're not "a" chick, but I'm willing to bet $$ you're this chick.
doomster999 wrote:
Did anybody check my spoiler yet? beyondtheblack is the chick who is notorious in multiple metal forums for her vendetta against Tom G Warrior.

Why are you on the Triptykon forums anyway if you dislike the band so much? :scratch:

Edit: I thought this was interesting; a post by the Beanie himself regarding this album (spoilers because it's long, or go here: http://www.triptykon.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=135 it's at the bottom of the page):

Spoiler: show
Interesting. I'll bite, against better judgment.

There has been an instance or two in the past when members of this board have been angrily labeled "fanboys". This being Triptykon's discussion forum, it is perhaps logical that many here indeed do appreciate the band's course. But the forum has also always provided a healthy share of scrutiny or even outright criticism. And there's nothing wrong with that; it simply reflects the reality of human taste and opinions. I, too, have rather pronounced opinions regarding certain topics (and albums).

The above thoughts about Triptykon's latest album definitely are a valid opinion. There's no reason they shouldn't be posted here.

In any event, there's a fine line between an actual opinion and a situation where somebody projects something into anyone of us in the band which doesn't even remotely represent our thinking or our manner of procedure but rather reflects the thinking of the individual making the comment. Unfortunately, that happens quite frequently, and we sometimes wonder by what kind of authority individuals who have never met us for even one minute state with utmost certainty what has taken place in the rehearsal bunker, what has prompted us to do certain things, or what has been going on in our minds during a production.

There's also another issue: if a band doesn't work randomly or haphazardly, i.e., if a band exerts enough control over its industry surroundings to create exactly the album it envisioned, can such an album be faulted? Granted, the album might not fulfill somebody else's opinion of what it should have been, but if the band desired to make exactly this album and wouldn't have created it any differently even if it had been exposed to such criticism and arguments beforehand, then the band has achieved its objective and is, to some extent, immune. Monotheist and Eparistera Daimones were two such albums.

At any rate, I, too, think Melana Chasmata might be the most deficient post-Celtic Frost reunion album I have been involved in. I have made uncounted such statements within the band during the extended time we were working on the album, and there exists a long string of very unambiguous mails to this effect, addressed to the band's management and to our partners at Century Media.

Melana Chasmata was an exceedingly difficult and complex album to make, and that is never a good sign. There were reasons for these difficulties, and they were far from superficial, on more than just one level. In the end, I couldn't have worked on this album for even one more day, even though I seriously pondered at least a remix, if not far more drastic revisions. But I eventually felt I needed to wrap it up and thus also conclude the entire emotional landscape attached to it.

Frankly, I personally am utterly puzzled by the extremely favourable opinions the album has garnered from most in our audience as well as from reviewers, record company, management, and fellow band members. My own stance is far, far more critical, and I have so far been unable to listen to the album as a whole. The faint light on the horizon, for me, is that I felt the same way about To Mega Therion in late 1985. Only a few years down the road did I begin to digest that album and its production, eventually enabling me to think of it as one of Celtic Frost's most significant albums.

In spite of all of the above, Aurorae is, to me, one of the most important songs I have ever created, and it came out almost exactly as it needs to be.

A few closing thoughts on some of the contents of fulcizombie's post:

Meggido is absolutely correct in stating "I'm not trying to discover an album of pure metal when I listen to an album of Celtic frost or Triptykon." If one is seeking a pure metal album, I suppose hardly any of the records I created during the past 32 years qualify - not even Hellhammer. They qualify as outlets of how I perceive music and how my own musical taste works. Like any review reflects the personal opinion and perception of the reviewer, my music reflects my very own opinion and perception of music. This has never changed, nor will it change.

I personally do not rate Into The Pandemonium as "genius" at all. And I know I am not alone in this among former Celtic Frost members. Into The Pandemonium is a deeply flawed album by a still extremely inexperienced (and embattled) band. The very first time we were able to properly integrate experiments on that level into the band's identity and sound was 19 long years later, on Monotheist.

We began experimenting with different (lower) tunings already in the 1980s, and I will never change back. Rock bands have experimented with tuning ever since the 1960s and 1970s, Black Sabbath being one of them. Look at Stephan Eicher's incredible early work, for example. I have never understood where on this planet there is supposed to be a law that regulates how one has to tune a guitar. That would be ludicrous, much like e.g. regulating that a painter may only paint by downstroke. But then, rigid regulation is how the gentrified world works, isn't it. That's exactly why I lived my entire life differently.

I can fully understand that a listener in today's world will think of Triptykon's music as "experimental" (even "boringly experimental") or gothic. Fact is, none of us have ever consciously steered the music to be "experimental" or "gothic". That's not how we ever create our songs. If something we do appears "experimental" to somebody, it simply reflects that the listener in question deems that such a thing cannot/should not be done in metal. We (in Celtic Frost and later) have never thought like this, otherwise we would have never used a violin and female vocals on Morbid Tales (at a time when such a thing was rated intolerable) or created tracks such as Dance Macabre. And much more on later releases. These things simply reflect our own musical influences and listening tastes (new wave, jazz, classical, electronic).

I personally perceive the term "gothic", in its present connotation, as a swearword. I cringe when I hear this word and most bands associated with it today. I would never consciously add anything "gothic" to my music. The elements that younger listeners of Celtic Frost's and Triptykon's music might today designate as "gothic" are in reality the effects of our intense affinity for new wave music of the late 1970s and early 1980s, elements we have been incorporating into our music ever since the creation of Celtic Frost. This included Christian Death, Bauhaus, Siouxsie, Joy Division, Tubeway Army, Dead Can Dance, Anne Clark, Japan, The Cure, The Sisters Of Mercy, and many more.

Once again, this is a matter of taste. And it certainly is my taste.

The first album by Triptykon, which apparently is so beloved, is neither called Eparisterai Daimones nor Eparistera Diamonds.

And yes, this post is far to long. It's a convoluted topic, this album. And I haven't even talked about the funk album yet.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:17 am 

That post sums up basically everything wrong with metal (and all forms of expression, really) today. Artists who get too deep into discussion with critics/fans on the internet invariably let often petty criticisms or misdirected praise have too much influence over their creative decisions as artists, and in nearly every case the art suffers for it.

Tom: get off the internet and make music.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

conquer__all
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:17 pm 

This is one killer fucking album from start to finish! Can't stop listening to it. There is something so cold almost ghost like about the songs, and the production is a perfect balance to these haunted songs, beautiful darkness, indeed!

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:21 pm 

The first couple of tracks may have to grow on me, but the later ones get better and better. "Black Snow" felt a bit over long on first listen, but "In the Sleep of Death" is awesomely morbid and creepy.

Ericfg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 pm 

tomcat_ha wrote:
Most generic beanie era album yet?

I just got that rib, and had to lol. Sorry, I'm not the brightest CF bulb. ;)
But yeah, Tom, take that stupid thing off. So what you're going bald. I don't care.

PS. Tom, make up with Martin and get on with business, please? Then fire him, break up Triptykon, work with Martin again, start a new band, make an awesome album, fire Martin again, bang his gf/wife/mother/daughter (you're a talented douche, Tom) start another band, lather, rinse, repeat....at some point I may or may not get sick of your shit.

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 pm 

Quote:
grammar becomes less important when you're raging against Tom G. Warrior for no reason

Grammar is never "less important", and I'm not "raging" against anybody. Mind you, if you think rage is something negative, I wonder why you'd be a Tom Warrior fan, since rage seems to be his primary fuel - and that in turn seems the subject of praise with 90% of metal fans. This is the issue I have with his music. I'm personally all about pleasure and Halford, and never thought any type of art, be it metal, should be about rage.

Quote:
Ironically I kind of agree with his assessment of Melana, but he has Eparistera so backwards. The Prolonging has got to be one of the best songs written in like the last five years. Descendant, and Myopic Empire were my least favorite tracks.

He (the reviewer) probably doesn't have it backwards, but he is an avid fan of Celtic Frost, and has his opinion. I only like Monotheist, and subsequently Eparistera. I thought the latter was very good, as well as the Shatter song. I also like both Abyss and Prolonging, so much that I have stated in my own review that, in order for Melana to have an impact, the whole album should have revolved around their substitutes (Tree - Black Snow). Although I don't see the point of that, and the entire album: if you have any doubts, musically, that Tree is just a repetition of Goetia, check out the lyrics as well.
The most interesting songs in ED, imo, were Descendent and In Shrouds Decayed. I hadn't thought of Myopic until I was reminded of it. Then I remembered it had been written for Apollyon Sun, a project which I like.

Quote:
Artists who get too deep into discussion with critics/fans on the internet invariably let often petty criticisms or misdirected praise have too much influence over their creative decisions as artists, and in nearly every case the art suffers for it.

Right-on, and you may have just summed up the dramatics with this artist. Being influenced, in any way, by the opinions of a largely (and ironically!) conservative/ unreflective audience, is dangerous.

Reid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:55 pm 

Having finally listened to this yesterday, I'd say (in my eyes) it's easily superior to Eparistera Daimones, while not quite reaching the heights of Monotheist. But it comes close!

On the issue of songs similar to those on Eparistera- I would definitely acknowledge that Tree is most similar to Goetia, Breathing to A Thousand Lies, Black Snow to The Prolonging- but I think in nearly all cases they improve upon their spiritual predecessor. Tree definitely has a much more focused (yet with some nice jammy bits in the middle) vibe than Goetia, and has a bit more of a drive to it as well. I feel that Breathing is a good bit stronger musically than A Thousand Lies, and the transitions between riffs are a lot more fluid.

I'm also loving the more experimental songs, which seem to be in greater abundance than they were on Eparistera. Boleskine House is awesome, and the one-two punch of Aurorae and Demon Pact work extremely well; it's nice to see a return/introduction of shoegaze-y/electronic/industrial elements. In my opinion the vocals on In the Sleep of Death work very well, as they counterbalance the overall abrasiveness of the riffs/atmosphere.

That's one area where this album succeeds, I think- dynamics. Most of the songs use quieter parts to their advantage, especially Demon Pact and Waiting, the latter being quite possibly my new favorite CF/Triptykon song. Absolutely sublime.

These are just my initial first listen thoughts; I'll have to see how it holds up over repeated listens.

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:24 pm 

My feeling is that, even though Fischer claimed ED was sheerly dominated by rage (and thus excellent), it was largely controlled. Perhaps subconsciously, he was in control of that rage - or his life at the time, in general. Judging by interviews, he asserted that 1) he was highly uneasy how the second Triptykon album would be met, and 2) Melana was a "very difficult" record which nearly didn't see light due to "drastic personal circumstances". The musical "diversity" quoted as its asset strikes me as lack of control (and I thought fans of 80s CF might like that "experimentation", but evidently some don't); the uncontrolled raging or wandering emotion is evident throughout the record. (I just fail to see how the opening to MC is more focused than Goetia, and this is my answer to the importance of the intro in this particular case.) Pulling up "influences" like Sisters Of Mercy, Gary Numan, doesn't add to a chaotic emotional landscape. Finally, I don't see anything in the lyrics even suggesting deep introspection (an interview spells that Fischer, "unlike Metallica", wouldn't spend money on shrinks, but he would use the outlet of music and lyrics in order to heal). "Emily (Bronte), why did you abandon me" just doesn't suggest the aforementioned.

ArcticTundra13
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:15 pm 

This album is great. It has a variety of tunes, and they all kick ass. I'm feeling the need to check out where this all started... time to pick up some Celtic Frost.

Smalley
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:44 pm 

ArcticTundra13 wrote:
This album is great. It has a variety of tunes, and they all kick ass. I'm feeling the need to check out where this all started... time to pick up some Celtic Frost.

Just be sure to remember to avoid Cold Lake like the plague, and definitely get to TMT at some point, and you'll be just fine.

ThStealthK wrote:
Thank god you're not a music teacher, the wisest decision you've ever made in your life.

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 pm 

Why, because the chorus says "Jewel throne" instead of "Cherry orchards"? Minus the thrash, the songs are not substantially different.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm 

As someone whose Tom G Warrior experience is limited to Morbid Tales, I'm really loving this album. The second half is particularly amazing and I'm quite excited to get my copy.

Flugeldufel
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 pm 

If you're interested in Celtic Frost, get Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return (they come together on cd nowadays), and get To Mega Therion. Totally essential stuff. Proceed with caution after that. Since you're coming from Tryptikon you will like Monotheist as well.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 am 

Finally gave this thing a listen last night. Definitely better than the very boring/unmemorable debut with some of the best beanie-era riffs yet, but it's still got some really plodding, dull tracks, awkward missteps and is generally way too goddamn long. Ol' Tom really needs a solid editor.

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:33 am 

beyondtheblack wrote:
Why, because the chorus says "Jewel throne" instead of "Cherry orchards"? Minus the thrash, the songs are not substantially different.

You mean minus the part that makes all the difference? :durr:

juicebitch
Juice Bitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm 

I've spun it a few times now and I find it on the whole to be quite an extraordinary album that is far, far, superior to ED.

Some thoughts. The album does suffer from being slightly long (though an improvement from the bloated debut album) - Boleskine House could be half as long as what it is, though it is quite neat hearing some acoustic guitar - how many times has CF/Triptykon used one previously? Waiting is such a weak, idea-less album closer that it could be deleted entirely. Black Snow would have been a perfect end to the record! Also, both the main fast riffs in Tree of Suffocating Souls and Breathing are pretty similar to the verse riff in Goetia; not a major gripe but perhaps they could have tried something slightly different. Right now, thats where my criticisms end as I think the other tracks are superb.

The riffs are 10x more fresh and interesting than on ED on all other songs besides Boleskine and Waiting. The songs definitely feel a lot more dynamic and varied, with plenty of momentum and buildup to keep things exciting. The clean guitars are integrated really well IMO (listen to how well they meld with the rhythm guitars on Aurorae and that bluesy solo on the opening track!!!!), and of course the distorted guitars sound great. The snare drum and toms move a ton of air with its lovely tone and decay, which I much prefer to how dry I remember the drums were on ED. Its like the band recorded the drums in that big cave in the "Shatter" video, or something. Vocal-wise, this has got to be one of TGW's best recorded performances...something about his phrasing and the way he screams/grunts out certain words make the vocals a true highlight on this record. Its really a thing to behold how monstrous and pissed off he sounds on this album - Altar of Deceit, Demon Pact and Breathing being great examples of this. Also glad to hear V. Santura is still doing some vocals as well, as I think his style is pretty cool and a nice contrast to TGW. I haven't read the lyrics yet, but hopefully they're not all to do with bitching about Franco Sesa/the death of CF.

If Boleskine were shortened and Waiting deleted this could definitely be an album to match Monotheist in terms of quality!

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Last edited by juicebitch on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smalley
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:

So you admit that with the thrashiness "Jewel Throne" has, the songs are substantially different? Heh, thanks for making my argument for me.

ThStealthK wrote:
Thank god you're not a music teacher, the wisest decision you've ever made in your life.

MorbidEarth
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:55 pm 

I've given this album a couple of listens now and while it's certainly not a bad album, I would not call it a superb one. It does start off quite well with Tree of Suffocating Souls which is easily the standout track of the record for me. The next 3 songs are mostly solid with Breathing in particular having some good moments of speed which get the ol' neck muscles moving. Auroræ is a nice semi-instrumental which sounds quite a bit like Isis surprisingly enough. After that though, it loses me. This album is about 15 minutes longer than it needs to be with too many meandering sections during the last few songs for my liking. With better editing, I'd have given this album an 85 or so if I were reviewing it for the archives. As it stands, I can't give it more than a 68.

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 pm 

I still stand by that vanity/nemesis is the only celtic frost album with thrash elements.

jeanshack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 pm 

I have mentioned this somewhere else too > "Melana Chasmata chronologically runs from old school Celtic Frost sound to doom,quite analogous to Tom Fischer's musical evolution,no surprises, 10/10" for that.

Right now my preferences run contrary to Fischer's direction, may be Melana Chasmata might make more sense sometime in future!

Varth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 am 

There are too many generic nu-metal riffs, it's like Tom doesn't even understand what made the first two Celtic Frost albums good at all in anyway what so ever. This is not a good album, I've yet to hear a song that didn't make me cringe or turn me off with straight up local dad metal band riffs. It feels like something designed to please the type of metal fans that like the intro music to extreme roller coaster tv shows that come on Discovery are 3 in the morning. There is also nothing like people wasting time trying to convince themselves that something mediocre is good by weighing the pros and cons in a futile waste of time digging through dogshit to find shiny pearls. Something good would hit off the bat and not require all this examination and defending, Tom Warrior isn't trying anymore and anyone who listens to this more than once isn't trying very hard to find good music.

Riffs
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 am 

Varth wrote:
"There are too many generic nu-metal riffs"

"There is also nothing like people wasting time trying to convince themselves that something mediocre is good"

"anyone who listens to this more than once isn't trying very hard to find good music"

I'm gonna get the popcorn out.

CF_Mono
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:28 am 

That's being exceptionally harsh Varth. I think it lacks the quality the last album had but it's far from nu-metal or dad metal.

shwartzheim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:58 am 

It’s failed to grab me so far but that may be more to do with my current state of mind. I find I have to be in a specific mood to listen to later day Celtic Frost or Triptykon. Don’t think the album sounds bad by any means though.

rexxz wrote:
it refers to a guitar tuning where you take the E standard scale and "drop" you low E string to a D, enabling you to play power chords with a single finger. It is for noobs and children.

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:27 pm 

Of course this album is garbage and of course Tommy is granddad minus the offspring or dignity. Tommy, at 52, wants to be cool and needs your approval. The very fact he still does "doom metal" (thrash/death/"sincere" metal?) is appalling enough.

Metalfans got to be the biggest pussycats ever. That record sucks big time, admit it... Tommy won't kill you. He'd have to punch his way out of a wet paper bag, first....

PerunGromowlad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:08 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:
Of course this album is garbage
That record sucks big time, admit it...

You must feel very special for not liking this album, you special snowflake you. Many people like it, if not most, stop being so f'ing obnoxious.

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:37 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:
Of course this album is garbage and of course Tommy is granddad minus the offspring or dignity. Tommy, at 52, wants to be cool and needs your approval. The very fact he still does "doom metal" (thrash/death/"sincere" metal?) is appalling enough.

Metalfans got to be the biggest pussycats ever. That record sucks big time, admit it... Tommy won't kill you. He'd have to punch his way out of a wet paper bag, first....

do you have something against doom metal?

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:47 pm 

She has something against Tom. Check her history.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

MrMcThrasher II
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:47 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:

I go onto Blabbermouth and use my real name on Facebook and be a prick to those people I don't like to their faces where they can read it, because sometimes they need to be taken down a peg or two and be told what they're doing wrong.

NO I don't think the new Triptykon record sucks, and in fact it's really good (the only criticism I have is that it doesn't contain another The Prolonging) and I think you're just a cunt that hates Tom because he nailed your mom or something and you're jealous you didn't get to experience it.

TheDefiniteArticle wrote:
Also hopefully they take it as a sign they're not meant to make more albums.

TripeOverload
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:08 pm 

Why so serious, McThrasher? Let the chick have a jolly good time, haw haw. :lol:
The album's relatively okay... but hell, it could've used some big time trimming on those tracks. It brings Bethlehem's Dictius Te Necare to my mind, not because it's that hysterical but because it sometimes likes to watch its own boner grow in the dark. Being open-minded is one thing, but being memorable takes a bit more. Lengthy and underdeveloped at the same time. However, Tom still pulls out a great vocal performance and I also got to hear some of those leads that made me love Celtic Frost.

beyondtheblack
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm 

I think I've said enough on the record itself, but what does it count for - a "chick" or a "c&*t" can't have an opinion. Needless to say, our sole feminine function is to worship The Warrior while he attempts to counter our base uncontrolled instincts, all guns blazing.

I still worship his voice, though. His spoken vocals are next best thing to Prophet Warren Jeffs'... PLUS Tom's equally handsome.

...I'm more and more convinced that 'metal' is a field where one group of men ("stars") and another group ("fans") suffice each others' libido, which, for one reason or another, does not face its fulfillment among the female sex.

To not be entirely off-topic, "Oh Emily why have you left me", is an example.
Last I checked, Emily was still there haunting the Parsonage.

BURlAL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:44 pm 

I think we should all ignore the attention whore/troll....

Anyways, I was just paying attention to the lyrics of Altar of Deceit and I cant help but think its about child support or something?

Beseech in boundless greed
From barren womb you wrenched my seed
I shall never see my children smile
You have blinded me
I shall never see the truth you conceal
I shall never see your altar of deceit
Entwine, self-contrived sun
You drain my blood, this life long gone

Anyone know?

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:54 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:
...I'm more and more convinced that 'metal' is a field where one group of men ("stars") and another group ("fans") suffice each others' libido, which, for one reason or another, does not face its fulfillment among the female sex.

Just stop.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:12 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:

That's an amazingly verbose and pretentious way to say "lol u fagotz!!!!1!!!11"

Last edited by ~Guest 282118 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:12 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:
I think I've said enough on the record itself, but what does it count for - a "chick" or a "c&*t" can't have an opinion. Needless to say, our sole feminine function is to worship The Warrior while he attempts to counter our base uncontrolled instincts, all guns blazing.

I still worship his voice, though. His spoken vocals are next best thing to Prophet Warren Jeffs'... PLUS Tom's equally handsome.

To not be entirely off-topic, "Oh Emily why have you left me", is an example.
Last I checked, Emily was still there haunting the Parsonage.

It was nice having you here. Except not really.

CF_Mono
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:40 pm 

beyondtheblack wrote:

This is what a typical first world victim will do today. Assume that all of their troubles and criticism is based on a minority characteristic they have. You must be unwelcome here because you're a woman, not because you're making extremely crude and baseless claims about the music just because you don't like Tom anymore.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6