without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|3.||The Pull of the Crater||05:16|
|5.||Saturday Night Virus||04:17|
|6.||Seen in the Sediments||05:42|
|7.||Shutout (The Walker Brothers cover)||03:11|
Label blurb: "EP comprising four exclusive tracks that were recorded at various locations and times and were completed just recently. The CD also includes the much sought after "die hard" 7" tracks that came with only 250 copies of the Agent...LP + an obscure track from the Carheart sessions in a hitherto unreleased version. Playing time apx. 32 minutes. Packaged in a lavish, 6-panel digifile designed by Einz."
The working title of 'Oblivion Clock' was 'Flux the Fluent'. Partially recorded during the VBE 2006 sessions.
Other tracks recorded, but not released on this or other Virus releases:
- 'Saturday Night Virus' (one version with Czral on vocals, the other featuring Garm - one of these included on Oblivion Clock)
- 'As Virulent As You' with a different opening
- 'Strange Calm' with a different first riff (also recorded by Calle alone in a different version in 2005)
- 'Lost Peacocks' (recorded late 2006 for a 7" that was scrapped)
- 'Liquid Silence' (new version of 'Sex and Violence', for the same scrapped 7"; parts were later incorporated into the track 'The Agent That Shapes the Desert')