There are no reviews for Towards the Great Unknown yet.
You can write one.
Entirely ambient/darkwave album.
Contains re-recorded songs from the "Prologue: At the Gates of Mordor" split and the "Wings of Darkness" demo.
Recorded in Stålhammar studios 1998
Track "Ash Nazg" is split into 7 parts:
- Pt. I Hobbiton
- Pt. II Barrow-Downs
- Pt. III The Mines of Moria
- Pt. IV At the Gates of Mordor
- Pt. V Orc-March
- Pt. VI The Melting of the Ring
- Pt. VII Towards the Great Unknown
Track "Tale of the King under the Mountain" is split into 2 parts:
- Pt. I Where Dark Things Sleep
- Pt. II Fallen Foes
In a 2002 interview with Janne Valtonen, Narqath mentions this release as a demo. Therefore, it should be considered as such and NOT as a full-lenght album