without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|2.||Lake of Turs||06:50||instrumental|
|7.||Crystal Water of the Ice Stream||02:18||instrumental|
|8.||Space Black Ice||05:53||instrumental|
|10.||Singing of Birds Under Stars||05:03||instrumental|
|12.||Tribal Rivers & Roads of Spirits||04:12||instrumental|
|14.||Cemetery of Climbers||04:53||instrumental|
Released online by Ixtlan Industries.
Senmuth's notes on the album:
"Instrumental album, written (in the summer) when Senmuth was impressed by a visit to Dombai (on the official Web site, you can find many photos of the trips), Kabardino-Balkariya, and the Caucasus.
Stylistically it is a dark blend of ethno-doom instrumental music ("po-senmuthovski"), in conjunction with the motives of Kabardino-Balkaria (accordion)."
I would especially like to note the chic cover of the album."
- The songs on this album are named after various things from Dombai, Kabardino-Balkaria and the Caucasus.
- Alania was a medieval kingdom of the Alans that was destroyed in a Mongol invasion.
- The Alibek Falls are located in the Alibek Glacier near Dombai.
- Ertsog is another mountain, also located in the Dombai Caucasus.
- Amanauz is a river that flows to the south of the resort town of Dombai.
- Dombai Ulgen is the highest mountain in the republic of Abkhazia.
- Sulahat is the most legendary alp in Dombai, named for a legend about a girl of the same name.