The original title of this release is: "The Black Arts / The Everlasting Sins"
The "The Black Arts Lead To Everlasting Sins" was used for the re-released version!
Released only on LP in 1992. Black Power
Recorded and mixed at +1 Studio in December 1991.
Baron Blood uses K. Kotzamopoulos 8-string Bass.
All music by NECROMANTIA.
All lyrics by NECROMANTIA except Evil Prayers written by Remi De Gourmount.
(Tracks 6-8) Recorded and mixed at Red House Studio in January 1991.
(Track 5) Recorded and mixed at Red House Studio in February 1992.
All music by VARATHRON except The Cult of the Dragon by Morbid.
All lyrics by VARATHRON.
Released on CD in 1994. Unisound Records
in coloured cover. (US 010)
Released on LP in 1994. Hellion Records
. (HEL 020)
Released on CD in 2002 (alter cover). Unisound Records
in black / white cover. (USR 010)
Re-released as a PicLP limited to 111 handnumbered copies in 2010 by Dark Side Records
under license from The Principality of Hell Recordings.
The track-list here shown is the one of the CD:
* Bonus track on the CD-version for Necromantia: "De Magia Veterum".
* Bonus track on the CD-version for Varathron: "Descent of a Prophetic Vision" and "Genesis of Apocryphal Desires".
Track 5 performed live and recorded at Sin Ena Studio in December 1989.
1. Necromantia - Lord of the Abyss (07:50)
2. Necromantia - The Feast of Ghouls (05:33)
3. Necromantia - Evil Prayers (05:43)
4. Necromantia - Lycanthropia (01:43)
5. Necromantia - De Magia Veterum (10:04)
6. Varathron - The Cult of the Dragon (02:27)
7. Varathron - The Tressrising of Nyarlathotep (07:15)
8. Varathron - La Reine Noir (06:09)
9. Varathron - Outro (00:49)
10. Varathron - Descent of a Prophetic Vision (03:29)
11. Varathron - Genesis of Apocryphal Desires /03:10)