- 2011 - Wohrt Records
(Usa) - 100 copies (black tape with silver print, glossy cover, silver slip case and vinyl logo sticker)
- 2011 - Sabbathid Records
(Japan) - 500 copies with 6 pages booklet
- 2011 - Misanthropic Spirit Records
(Argentina) - 1000 copies with 8 pages booklet
- 2009 - self-released - Unknown amount of copies (CD-R in A5 silver, gold, silver/white or black package. Some copies with patch.)
- 2013 - Predator Records
(Mexico) - Limited to 33 copies in A5 digipack.
BOXSED SET pressings:
2011 - self-released - 9 copies
2013 - Fallen-Angels Productions
(Korea) - 30 copies
Recorded at MOLOCH studio (Ukraine) in Winter 2008-2009. All instruments were recorded at Moloch studio (Ukraine). All vocal parts recorded live in the woods of Ploskyriv. Video recorded in the forest of Ploskyriv in Winter 2009.
One of the most cursed album Moloch. Many failures were accompanied by the album on the way to publication. This album was originally positioned as full-length 2009, and was planned for release on Blackmetal.com in September 2009. Then the release date was postponed to April-May 2010. But due to the label's financial problems this release was canceled. Then was planned to be released in April 2011 at Sabbathid Records
(Japan), but due to the Japan Disaster this CD version released only in Autumn 2011. Author's copies were arrested by customs in Ukraine and the label had to re-send them again. The same year Argentinian label Misanthropic Spirit Records were made Latin American version of this album. Part of the copies were destroyed in the flood warehouse where they were at that time.
As a logical continuation of other albums and depressive swamp winter atmosphere of duing 2009 was very important to release this album in 2009 to keep all the magic and energy of the album inside.
Album was scheduled to record with real drummer (female drummer Helga from project Gjollheimr), but when the majority of parties was recorded, the PC virus destroyed most of them, together with the first mastering version of some tracks. As a result, half of the tracks on the album are present with real drums and half with programmed.
Video "Philosophie der Depression" is a first official video clip Moloch. Taken from interview with Sergiy: "This video should NOT be perceived in terms of banal suicide. The idea implicit here is a deeper journey into yourself and resonate with the world around us. All elements here have a many metaphors. And to understand them, you should ignore the primitive thinking".
Self-released Boxsed set incl:
- Wooden boxsed set
- Logo Patch,
- "Der Schein des schwärzesten Schnees" Patch
- Blade Patch, Rope
- Pro Tape in slip case of Wohrt Records
- CDR with video clip "Philosophie der Depression"
- 2.25'inch pin with front cover motive
- A3 poster with front cover motive
- Logo sticker
- Front cover motive sticker.
Boxsed set of Fallen-Angels Productions incl:
- Tape 1 "Der Schein des schwärzesten Schnees"
- Tape 2 "Rehearsal Fracgments"
1. Intro 00:17
2. Dark Side of human Depression 02:54
3. O thou woe, my woe… 03:57
4. Untitled 1-2008 04:08
5. Untitled 2-2008 08:06
6. Untitled 3-2008 01:02
7. Untitled 4-2008 04:22
8. Untitled 5-2008 03:21
- Tape 3 "Traurer"
- CDR 1""Der Schein des schwärzesten Schnees"
- CDR 2 "Misanthropie ist der einzige Weg zur Reinheit"
- CDR 3 "Philosophie der Depression (Visual video Art)" (with old unpublished version of clip + original version)
+ Mini Rope + 10 Stikers + Patch