US Single Listed: Cardboard case.
For Whom the Bell Tolls originally for the "Spawn" motion picture and appeared on "Spawn - The Album." .
International Single Part 1:
1. The Memory Remains
2. Fuel for Fire (Work in progress with different lyrics)
3. Memory (Demo)
International Single Part II
1. The Memory Remains (4:39)
2. King Nothing (Tepid mix) (5:08)
3. The Outlaw Torn (Unencumbered by manufacturing restrictions version) (9:47)
Also released on Elektra Records.
Japanese edition on Vertigo Records:
1. The Memory Remains (04:38)
2. Fuel for Fire [Work in Progress with Different Lyrics] (04:41)
3. King Nothing [Tepid Mix] (05:08)
4. For Whom the Bell Tolls [Haven't Heard It Yet Mix] (04:40)
5. Memory [Demo Version] (06:41)
6. The Outlaw Torn [Unencumbered by Manufacturing Restrictions Version] (10:47)
King Nothing (Tepid Mix)
Original Producer: Bob Rock with Hetfield & Ulrich
Reconstructed by Sascha Konietzko/KMFDM
Fuel For Fire (Work in Progress with Different Lyrics)
Kind of Produced by Bob Rock with Hetfield & Ulrich
Rough Mix by Randy Staub on October 5, 1995
Recorded at The Plant Studios in Sausalito, CA
Memory (Demo Version)
Not Yet Produced
Recorded by Lars & Jaymz on March 17, 1995 in Lars' Dungeon.
The Outlaw Torn (Unencumbered by Manufacturing Restrictions Version)
Producer: Bob Rock with Hetfield & Ulrich
Mixed by Mike Fraser