All songs written by Mark Shelton.
Recorded and mixed at Miller Studio, N. Newton, Ks., April - June 1983.
Reissued on blue vinyl by Black Dragon Records in 1986.
The 2000 reissue by Iron Glory Records
(CD & Pic LP) includes, as the third track, the bonus track "Flaming Metal Systems" (05:42) (incorrectly titled "Flaming Metal System") that originally appeared on the Shrapnel Records
compilation U.S. Metal Vol. III
. Reissue remastered August 1999 by Steve Falke at Cornerstone Studios, Wichita, Kansas.
Pic LP is limited to 500 copies.
Re-released on LP in 2011 by High Roller Records
HRR 193, limited to 1000 copies (also including the bonus track "Flaming Metal Systems"):
• 100 copies on "crystal" green / white splatter vinyl.
• 300 copies on "crystal" green vinyl.
• 600 copies on black vinyl with gatefold cover and poster.
Second edition limited to 500 copies:
• 250 copies on "crystal clear" vinyl.
• 250 copies on black vinyl with 425gsm heavy gatefold cover.
Re-released on CD on March 27th, 2012 by Shadow Kingdom Records
. This reissue has the bonus track "Flaming Metal Systems" as track 9.