Produced by Loudness and Mark Dearnley.
Recorded at Longview Farm, North Brookfield, MA, and Hollywood Sound, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
The second (and last) full-length album with vocalist Mike Vescera contains only three new songs (tracks 1-3). All other songs are re-arranged remakes of older songs with new English lyrics (not translations) and vocal melodies by Vescera.
Some of those songs have new titles:
4. Never Again: remake of Silent Sword
5. Deadly Player: remake of Lonely Player
6. Take It or Leave It: remake of Milky Way
8. Long Distance: remake of Long Distance Love
11. Find a Way: remake of To Be Demon
Track 10 is called Sleepless Night
on the original Japanese release, but Sleepless Nights
on the US edition.
Re-released in Japan on February 14th, 2002, by Warner Music Japan
Re-released in the US in 2003 by Wounded Bird Records (WOU 1637).
Re-released in Japan on December 23rd, 2009, by Warner Music Japan
, as digitally remastered SHM-CD (WPCL-10752).