without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|1.||Gentle Time||08:54||Show lyrics|
|5.||Improv I / Endless Nameless||08:01|
|6.||False Light||08:30||Show lyrics|
|Bryant C. Meyer||Keyboards|
|Aaron Turner||Vocals, Guitars|
|Justin Chancellor||Bass (on track 7)|
|Troy Zeigler||Percussion (on track 7)|
|Bob Dubrow||Recording (track 1)|
|Kenneth Thomas||Recording (tracks 2, 7)|
|Michael Babcock||Artwork, Typography (vinyl)|
|Aaron Turner||Artwork, Design|
Limited to 1,000 copies on CD format. Catalog #: ISIS-TOUR 1447.
Reissued in 2008 by Robotic Empire as 2x vinyl, comes in a letterpressed gatefold cover. Limited edition of 1030 copies:
103 on Black
403 on Chocolate (Opaque Brown)
524 on Honey (Translucent Brown)
1. Recorded at WMBR / Boston, MA 2001.
2. & 7. Recorded at The Troubadour / LA, CA 11/2005.
3. & 4. Recorded at CBGB's / NY, NY 08/2001.
5. Recorded at The Rotunda / Philly, PA 2001.
6. Recorded at The Middle East Upstairs / Boston, MA 09/2002.
Mastered at New Alliance East Mastering.