without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|2.||Celestial (The Tower)||09:42||Show lyrics|
|4.||Swarm Reigns (Down)||06:01||Show lyrics|
|8.||Collapse and Crush||05:55||Show lyrics|
|9.||C.F.T. (New Circuitry and Continued Evolution)||05:42||Show lyrics|
|10.||Gentle Time||07:02||Show lyrics|
|11.||SGNL>04 (End Transmission)||01:06|
|Aaron Turner||Guitars, Vocals|
|Cliff Meyer||Guitars, Samples, Vocals|
|Matt Bayles||Producer, Recording, Mixing|
|Aaron Turner||Recording (1, 5, 7, 11), Artwork, Construction|
|Jeff Caxide||Recording (1, 5, 7, 11)|
|Jason Hellmann||Video stills|
There exists a pre-release copy of "Celestial" which was only made available at their show in Philadelphia on June 11, 2000. It's strictly limited to 50 copies and features a unique tri-fold packaging with an obi-strip to seal it. The disc face has been printed with their mosquito logo and there is also an insert with song titles and credits.
• Also a few Promo CDs with white slipsleeves were released.
• Re-released by Escape Artist as digipak with the artwork of the Japanese version, only it features the title "Celestial" itself on the front cover (Japanese version omits this).
• Released in Europe by Hydrahead.
• Released in Japan by Ritual Records as 2CD together with SGNL05 on the second disc.
Vinyl pressing information:
• 110 transparent dark blue (LP1) / opaque light blue (LP2) [first press]
440 transparent reddish orange (LP1) / opaque pale yellow (LP2) [same]
550 black (both LPs) [same]
• 1 pink (both LPs) (pressing error - but does exist) [second press]
250 opaque red (LP1) / opaque orange-brown marble (LP2) [same]
250 opaque orange-brown marble (LP1) / opaque red (LP2) [same]
• 500 transparent gold (both LPs) [third press]
Left: USA cover, middle: Europe cover, right: Japan cover.
Recorded and mixed at The Outpost in January / February 2000.
Mastered at M-Works in February 2000.
|Added by: (Unknown user)||Modified by: false_icon|
|Added on: N/A||Last modified on: 2015-07-29 10:28:17|