without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|2.||Call of the Black Forest||04:22||Show lyrics|
|3.||Hordes of Empire||04:38||Show lyrics|
|4.||The Night of Fullmoon||05:32||Show lyrics|
|5.||The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness||06:42||Show lyrics|
|6.||The Return of Funeral Winds||08:25||Show lyrics|
Originally released as demo tape by Melissa Records. A CD release via Hammer of Damnation was cancelled due financial reasons.
Re-released in 1994 on MCD with only 3 songs (3,5,6) by No Colours Records (very first release (NC 001) of No Colours Records).
Re-released in 1996 on CD by No Colours Rec (NC 010) with changed order of tracks:
* 1. Intro
* 2. Call of the Black Forest
* 3. Hordes of Empire
* 4. The Night of Fullmoon
* 5. Prolog
* 6. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness
* 7. The Return of Funeral Winds
This EP is on the Index (Liste B) in Germany, so it is labelled under the monicker "Evarg - TCW" on their official catalogue.
The reissues by No Colours Records after 2001 omit all lyrics in the booklet.
Re-released on tape by Oriana Music / Kolovrat Productions.
Re-released in 1996 on 2xLP limited to 500 copies with "In the Glare of Burning Churches" by No Colours Rec.
Re-released in 2009 on LP limited to 666 copies (first 100 on red vinyl) by Darkland Records.
Re-released in 2009 on CD by Forever Plagued Records.
2012 re-released by Atramentum Productions on tape (A5 package, poster, sticker, pin, booklet) limited to 20 copies only.
Re-released in 2013 by Warheart Records with bonus content. The tracklist is:
2. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness - Intro
4. The Night of Fullmoon
5. Call of the Black Forest
6. Hordes of Empire
7. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness
8. The Return of Funeral Winds
9. Prolog (alternative version)
10. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness - Intro (alternative version)
11. Intro (alternative version)
12. Call of the Black Forest (alternative version 1)
13. Hordes of Empire (alternative version)
14. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness (alternative version)
15. The Return of Funeral Winds (alternative version)
16. Call of the Black Forest (alternative version 2)
Recorded and mixed at Wroclaw Studio, Winter 1993/1994.