Originally released as demo tape by Melissa Records. A CD release via Hammer of Damnation
was cancelled due financial reasons.
Re-released in 1994 on MCD with only 3 songs (3,5,6) by No Colours Records
(very first release (NC 001) of No Colours Records).
Re-released in 1996 on CD by No Colours Rec (NC 010) with changed order of tracks:
* 1. Intro
* 2. Call of the Black Forest
* 3. Hordes of Empire
* 4. The Night of Fullmoon
* 5. Prolog
* 6. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness
* 7. The Return of Funeral Winds
This EP is on the Index (Liste B) in Germany, so it is labelled under the monicker "Evarg - TCW" on their official catalogue.
The reissues by No Colours Records after 2001 omit all lyrics in the booklet.
Re-released on tape by Oriana Music
/ Kolovrat Productions
Re-released in 1996 on 2xLP limited to 500 copies with "In the Glare of Burning Churches" by No Colours Rec.
Re-released in 2009 on LP limited to 666 copies (first 100 on red vinyl) by Darkland Records
Re-released in 2009 on CD by Forever Plagued Records
2012 re-released by Atramentum Productions
on tape (A5 package, poster, sticker, pin, booklet) limited to 20 copies only.
Re-released in 2013 by Warheart Records
with bonus content. The tracklist is:
2. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness-Intro
4. The Night of Fullmoon
5. Call of the Black Forest
6. Hordes of Empire
7. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness
8. The Return of Funeral Winds
9. Prolog (alternative version)
10.The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness-Intro (alternative version)
11. Intro (alternative version)
12. Call of the Black Fores (alternative version)
13. Hordes of Empire (alternative version)
14. The Gates to the Kingdom of Darkness (alternative version)
15. The Return of Funeral Winds (alternative version)
16. Call of the Black Forest (alternative version)