without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|1.||The Glorious Dead||04:36||Show lyrics|
|2.||State of Mind||05:37||Show lyrics|
|3.||Reality - When You Die||06:33||Show lyrics|
|6.||Second Face||05:18||Show lyrics|
|7.||Infamous Existence||05:41||Show lyrics|
|8.||From Ignorance to Oblivion||05:00||Show lyrics|
|9.||The Mass Insanity||04:18||Show lyrics|
|Jan-Chris de Koeijer||Bass, Vocals|
|Hannah Bear||Photography (black & white picture)|
|Repro Desaster||Artwork (cover realization)|
|Markus Staiger||Executive producer|
|Pete Coleman||Engineering, Mixing|
|Colin Richardson||Engineering, Producer, Recording|
|Ton Homans||Photography (color pictures)|
- Germany: October 15th
- USA: February 16th 1993
A music video was made for the song "Get-a-Life".
Reissued by Nuclear Blast in 1997 in a digipak with the bonus tracks:
10. Tired Moon (04:25)
11. Reality - When You Die / Forty Shades (Live) (04:52)
12. Demon Seed (Live) (03:36)
13. Erase (Live) (05:00)
14. Goddess in Black (Live) (05:40)
Reissued by Nuclear Blast on August 23rd 2005 remastered as a double CD, the Promo 92 demo and the Live Misery EP on disc 1 with the Erase album, the Fear EP and 2 other tracks on disc 2:
12. Autobahn [New Version] [Recorded 1994, Previously Unreleased] (03:40)
13. Goddess in Black [Orchestral Version] [Originally Performed With the Metropole Orchestra Amsterdam at the "With a Little Help From My Friends Concert Paradiso Amsterdam, 12th February 1996] (06:34)
Reissued by Metal Mind Productions in 2012 as a double CD in a digipak with Erase same as the 2005 reissue.
The spoken word passage that opens "The Glorious Dead" consists of excerpts from an interview with serial killer Edmund Kemper.
Recorded at Ron Konings' Studio, Vrouwenpolder, The Netherlands, 29.6 till 24.7 1992.
Mixed at The Windings Residental Studio, Wrexham, England 21 till 26.9.1992.
Barcode: 7 27361 60562 9