The Classical Conspiracy contains a full live-show recorded in Miskolc, Hungary, with a 40-piece orchestra and a 30-piece choir.
More than 2 hours of Epica songs and Epica's adaptations of classical masterpieces and movie-scores!!
This live album was recorded during the the Miskolc International Opera Festival, in Hungary on the 14th June 2008.
Mixed and mastered at the Gate Studio & The Pathway Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany, Jan - Feb 2009.
This album will be out in two edition : jewel case and digipack and we'll be divided in two section, the Classical Part and the Epica Setlist.
Live at Miskolc International Opera Festival (Hungary, 14.06.2008)
CD I - Classical Set -
Solo violin on #6 "Presto": Tamas Kriston
Alto on #9 "Stabat Mater Dolorosa": Angelika Hircsu
Transcriptions of "Palladium" and "Unholy Trinity" by Oliver Palotai and Coen Janssen
#13, #17: All right reserved © Nuclear Blast and published by Prophecies Publishing
#14, #15, 16#, #18: All right reserved © Transmission / Centertainment and Published by Frozen Mind Publishing
1. Composed by Y. Huts
2. from "Requiem (1871)". Composed by G. Verdu. Band Arrengement by C. Janssen & M. Jansen
3. from "Xerxes (1737)". Composed by G. F. Handel
4. from "Symphony nº 9 in E Minor, Op. 95, from The New World (1893)". Composed by A. Dvorák. Band arrengement by C. Janssen
5. from the Motion Picture "Spider-Man (2002)". Composed by D. Elfman. Orchestral arragemente by John Wasson. Choir arraged by C. Janssen. Band arrengement by Y. Huts
6. from "The Four Seasons, Concerto for Violin nº 2 in G Minor. Op. 8, Summer (1725)". Composed by A. Vivaldi. Band arrengement by M. Jansen
7. from "Romeo and Julliet, Suite nº 2, Op. 64B (1935)". Composed by S. Prokofiev. Band arrengement by C. Janssen & Y. Huts
8. from "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)". Composed by J. Williams. Band arrengement by Y. Huts
9. from "Stabat Mater (1736)". Composed by G. Pergolesi
10. Composed by Y. Huts
11. from "Peer Gynt, Suite nº 1, Op. 46-4 (1874)"
12. from the Motion Picture "Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl (2003)". Composed by K. Badelt, Orchestral arrangement by T. Ricketts. Published by Disney-Walt-Music, Choir arranged by C. Janssen. Band arrengement by Y. Huts
CD II - Epica Set -
Orchestral arrangement transcribed by Oliver Palotai and Coen Janssen
Additional Choir arragements by Coen Janssen
#1, #2, #4, #6, #8: All right reserved © Nuclear Blast and published by Prophecies Publishing
#3, #5, #6, #7, #9, #10: All rights reserved © Trsnmission / Centertainment and published by Frozen Mind Publishing
*only on the European version