without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|2.||Rebellion of Will Manifesto||06:02||Show lyrics|
|3.||Visions of Kingdom to Come...||04:25||Show lyrics|
|4.||Dracula's Mechanized Universe||05:20||Show lyrics|
|5.||Funeral of God||07:50||Show lyrics|
|6.||Α & Ω Spaces||01:32||instrumental|
|7.||Crowned to Be Crucified||03:31||Show lyrics|
|8.||Smell of Death||10:05||Show lyrics|
All music written by Quazarre, except:
- "Lunarium" written by Turquoissa, arrangements by Turquoissa & Quazarre;
- "Alpha and Omega Spaces" written by Turquoissa;
- "Dracula's Mechanized Universe" written by Quazarre, Starash and Turquoissa;
- "Crowned to be Crucified" written by Quazarre and Starash;
- The ending part of "Dracula's Mechanized Universe" originally written by Ludwig Van Beethoven in interpretation of Turquoissa.
All lyrics by Quazarre.
Arrangements by Devilish Impressions.
Band photos by Devilish Impressions with assistance of Michał Bugdoł, idea by Quazarre and Turquoissa.
Cover, layout and graphic design by Ia Serpentor (www.serpentoria.com).
Logo by Lucjan Wasilewski.
Bonus video track: "SataniChaoSymphony" (4:50)
Concerning the title of the track 6: On the back cover, it is printed Δ & Ω Spaces; however, the band uses the letter Δ for A, as it appears on the front cover ("PLVRΦMΔ..." for "Plurima"), and so the correct title is "Α & Ω Spaces" (Alpha & Omega Spaces).
Comes with a 12-page booklet.
Recorded at various places in August 2005:
- Drums and guitars recorded at Mamut Studio (in the middle of nowhere) by Maciek Mularczyk and Wojtek Nowak;
- All synthesizers and vocals at Hendrix Studios (Lublin) by Arek "Malta" Malczewski.
Mixed in September 2005 at home studio of Wojtek "Flumen" Kostrzewa (www.flumen.vel.pl).
Mastered in September 2005 at Hertz Studio (Białystok) by Sławek & Wojtek Wiesławscy.