without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|1.||Intro: Count Raven||03:08||instrumental|
|2.||Inam Naudemina||05:52||Show lyrics|
|3.||True Revelation||08:56||Show lyrics|
|4.||In the Name of Rock 'n' Roll||04:25||Show lyrics|
|5.||Within the Garden of Mirrors||06:59||Show lyrics|
|6.||A Devastating Age||08:40||Show lyrics|
|7.||How Can It Be||06:22||Show lyrics|
|8.||Social Warfare||07:19||Show lyrics|
|Tommy "Wilbur" Eriksson||Bass|
|Dan Fondelius||Guitars, Keyboards|
|Babs||Back cover artwork|
|Thomas Ahlén||Engineering, photography, producer|
|Kevin Paige||Engineering, producer|
|Bric a Brac Graphics||Graphic design|
All music by Count Raven.
Lyrics by Linderson, 3 & 5 lyrics by Fondelius.
Produced end engineered by Count Raven as well.
Front cover artwork is In Ictu Oculi by Spanish painter Juan de Valdés Leal (1622-1690).
Album is dedicated to child actress Heather O'Rourke (1975-1988).
• Released on CD & LP by Active Records in 1990.
• Released on LP by Hellhound Records in 1990. Pressed on black, blue and dark green marbled vinyl. Omits the track "Social Warfare".
• Reissued on CD by Hellhound Records in 1994 with a bonus track:
5. Sometimes a Great Nation (06:06) with Dan Fondelius on vocals.
• Reissued on CD in 2005 by Cyclone Empire with two bonus tracks:
10. High Beliefs (taken from "Demo - 1989") (05:31)
11. Frightened Eyes Never Lie (taken from "Indignus Famulus - Demo") (04:09)
Total playing time: 67:28
• Reissued on CD by Irond Records in 2006. Sold only in Russia and ex-USSR countries.
Recorded at Whiteflower A-studio, May-June 1990.
|Added by: (Unknown user)||Modified by: man_of_shadows814|
|Added on: N/A||Last modified on: 2014-11-20 09:28:08|