Stefan Schmidt (Van Canto) appears courtesy of Napalm Records.
FILMharmonic Orchestra Prague
Adam Klemens - Conductor
Russia - July 29
Europe - July 30
USA - August 24
Japan - August 28
Released as a:
- regular CD
- jewel-case CD
- 2CD digipak
- 2LP picture set
- 4LP boxset
- pyramid boxset
Bonus CD tracklist:
1. Sacred Worlds (extended "Sacred" version) (06:49)
2. Wheel of Time (orchestral version) (08:55)
3. You're the Voice (John Farnham cover) (radio edit) (03:35)
4. Tanelorn (Into the Void) (demo) (05:58)
5. Curse My Name (demo) (04:42)
6. A Voice in the Dark (demo) (05:40)
7. Sacred Worlds (video clip) (06:17)
8. Studio documentary (19:18)
Japanese bonus tracks:
11. Curse My Name (original version) (05:11)
12. Valkyries (extended version) (06:51)
Digital edition bonus tracks:
11. Sacred Worlds (extended "Sacred" version) (06:49)
12. Wheel of Time (orchestral version) (08:55)
13. You're the Voice (John Farnham cover) (radio edit) (03:35)
14. Tanelorn (Into the Void) (Demo) (05:58)
15. Curse My Name (demo) (04:42)
16. A Voice in the Dark (demo) (05:40)
17. Ride into Obsession (demo version) (04:49)
The digipak version includes a unique download code where fans can gain access to a password-protected page for exclusive Blind Guardian content, including 3 additional bonus tracks:
1. Valkyries (demo version) (06:37)
2. Wheel of Time (metal mix) (08:40)
3. Curse My Name (The Milton Dance version) (05:53)
All music and lyrics written by Hansi Kürsch and André Olbrich.
All songs published by BG Publishing GbR.
Produced by Charlie Bauerfeind and Blind Guardian
Mixed, engineered and mastered by Charlie Bauerfeind.
Charlie Bauerfeind - Orchestra producer
Matthias Ulmer - Orchestra producer
Carsten Heusmann - Orchestra producer and orchestral production coordinator
Jan Kotzmann - Sound engineer
Cenda Kotzmann - Studio technician
Petr Pycha - Music contractor and recording sessions manager
Bass-recordings by Jan Rubach.
Additional engineering by Matthias Ulmer (keyboards, violin and flute), Oganalp Canatan and Guney Ozsan (violin, dirim).
Recorded, mixed and mastered in Twilight Hall Studios/Grefath-Oedt, Germany, between November 2007 and April 2010.
Orchestral recordings in Rudolfinum, Dvorak Hall/Prague, Czech Republic, between August 2009 and January 2010.
MAZ Tonstudio/Stuttgart, Germany, Rothrecording Studios/Burghaslach, Germany, Bürgenmeister-Smidt-Gedächtniskirche/Bremerhaven, Germany, Neverland/Dreamtone Studio/Istanbul, Turkey, between January 2010 and April 2010.
Master sequence assembling by Wolfgang Eller
Cover artwork and all booklet artworks by Felipe Machado Franco.
Booklet designed by Felipe Machado Franco.
Photos and photo design by Herr Buchta.
Online and DVD filming and editing:
Matthias Knézy Bohm, Felix Kasike, Robert Goesch, Benedikt von Scherr-Thoss, Vi-Dan Tran, Joshua Bohm, Linda Gasper, Daniela Schwegler, Nina Ulmer,
Oganalp Canatan and Guney Ozsan.
Additional percussion samples on "Wheel of Time" taken from Ayez Saidawi's "Arabic Beat Loops".
Album is dedicated to Rolf Köhler